LDS Singles Logo

4.9

LAST UPDATED: February 5th, 2022

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Tinder Logo
#4 Christian Connection chevron_right
3.5

4.1

Tara Hansen Layton, UT

My review pertains to my experience 21+ years ago! Ha! I was in college and had a job that had no foot traffic so I was basically alone for hours at a time. I used this platform to chat with others and married someone I met on ldssingles.com. :) Coming up on our 21st anniversary!

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

LDS singles is incredible. I have heard of successful stories and they make accurate matches. It is so nice that they have a website that connects those of the same Faith. It is a very good website and I would recommend. Great experience.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used this online dating service in the past and it worked great for me. I am LDS, so I know that I am being matched with someone who has similar beliefs and things in common. It increased my chances of finding the right person for me exponentially.

Amberly Pack Magna, UT

I literally found my husband on this site. He wasn't the first guy I dated using the site, but he was the last! This website was great for giving me an opportunity to meet other people of my faith.

1 year ago Edited February 8, 2022

MaryAnn Hagblom West Jordan, UT

It was a great way to meet my boyfriend. Love that you could talk with them online first before meeting them.

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

I think that LDS singles is great. It helps you find someone who is the same religion looking for the same thing

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

LDS Singles is great. I love being able to find people of my own faith that are single.

Jason Draper, UT

I love LDS Singles. It was easy to set up a profile and I was able to meet my current partner.