Bumble Logo

6.9

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Bumble allows you to choose if you’re on the app for dating, business networking, or friendship. Great idea! The problem is you can only do one of the options at a time. If you’re new to an area you may be needing all three simultaneously.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

Of all the dating apps I like Bumble the best. I feel like there are quality people on the app that are actually interested in going out on dates. I matched with my current boyfriend on there and make all my single friends download it!

Bethany Simko Pleasant Grove, UT

Bumble is a very interesting online dating app because it’s all about the girl making the first move. You get an entirely different experience. The app is made well and is comprehensive

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

bumble is great! i love that it requires the girl to make the first move, it pushes me out of my comfort zone with i need if i'm going to date! super fun being able to meet new people.

Chloe Magleby Provo, UT

Bumble is the best dating app around. Girls make the first move is what I like about this app the most. It makes it easier to get to know guys that you actually want to talk to.

Cody Enslow Pleasant Grove, UT

This is the best dating app in my opinion. I think girls aren’t as shallow since they have to message first even though I would never care if I had to. Usually cute girls too.

Erna Valcin Tallahassee, FL

Not a lot of people in my area used this app so it was very hard to meet a selective group of people.

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

I prefer tinder because there are more people but I like how you can have more choices to put in your bio, such as height.

Rachel Butler Provo, UT

I liked the branching out into other areas like friends but I don’t really know how effective it is at facilitating those other connections.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

It comes off as a better platform than some of the other dating sites but then you quickly run into loading issues and them not being able to find people to bring into your feed.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

The concept they have that the girl needs to message first make it a little more interested. It is a good app to meet people.

Marc Maria Bellevue, WA

Seems all the profiles are fake. I'm very attractive 35 year old male and not one women has liked me. That's very unusual for me as I've at least had a real date from Tinder but that one has more unattractive women. Bumble has many hot women but no one seems to be real. Wasted many weeks of my time on that stupid app. Don't waste your time guys. They try and lure you to pay for the upgraded app by showing you hundreds of fake profiles.

Teddy Na Cortlandt Manor, NY

Horrible App that still uses information from deleted profiles. I had deleted the app several months ago (including the app from facebook settings). I was notified by a friend this week that my profile is still live! Unbelievable. The worst part is the customer service (there is one feedback email) and no one from Bumble has responded after multiple emails. This is very inappropriate. For people who can be in relationships, using old profile information from deleted profiles and showing it to the public is VERY unacceptable.

Summer Meadors Fayetteville, AR

Bumble is a great way to connect with friends and meet new people. They have different modes to find whatever you're looking for.

Stephen Van Vactet Denver, CO

I like the simple user interface I like that you guys had lots of people on there I send you guys were advertising on Facebook and I enjoyed it

Katie Spence Colorado Springs, CO

Bumble is really great for looking at all types of relationships. The profiles have the option to be specific, so you get a better feel of the person before swiping right.

Simone Harris Tallahassee, FL

The app had many customizable features, which made the experience feel personal and fun. The controls for navigating profiles was slightly unintuitive, but this was only a minor inconvenience.

Brenda Nakhon Sawan, 60

Bumble worked great for me. I met a lot of great people on the app even if we didn’t end up dating. One of those people actually ended up finding their future spouse on Bumble so their proof that it works.

Kenzie Comstock Woods Cross, UT

I have used Bumble on and off. I have gone on a few dates from the app and think it is one of the better dating apps out there. I like that they give women the option to make the first initial move.

Seth Boudoin Dallas, TX

Bumble brings the idea of having the female talk first. This really helps in them avoiding creepy guys and help everyone avoid being ghosted. Win/win situation for your experience.

Seth Managua, MN

I actually really like the concept of the girl initially starting the conversation. I have personally had friends be successful with this app. I wasn’t but I’m glad it worked for them!

so maybe it is not bumbles fault however it seems even though you report fraudulent members asking for I'm sick and love to come see you give me cash to fix my car and so on those members still come up on your feed of people that you match with maybe find a safe way to remove?

Eric San Diego, CA

Never went on a date through Bumble as I gravitated more towards Tinder which seemed to be best for what I was looking for(a hookup). Bumble had a simple interface and the folks I met on their were pretty cool.

Cayla Koga Fremont, CA

Bumble is one of my favorite free dating apps. Plus it's versatile. You can do bumble BFF if you are just looking for new friends, Bumble Date, if you are wanting to date, or Bumble Bizz if you're wanting a new job. Plus they will sometimes run fun Ad's for community events in your area.

Prius542 ,

I love that the girl has to message first. Too many sites have girls who aren’t serious about dating.

Kathy Scottsdale, AZ

The site was very confusing & I ended up signing up twice. For two weeks I have been asking them to transfer my funds to the most current account. Of course they had me cancel the other account & to date I still don’t have an active account & they have my money

Todd Omaha, NE

Guys this site is a joke. Pay close attention to the area they live in compared to where you are at. (After last picture) It will say they are live in a different city 1000 miles away but also say they are 5 miles from you. I had one show up as 50 miles away and in reality the city is well over a 2.5 hour drive. THIS SITE IS A FRAUD

Sean Alexandria, VA

It's a scam. You wont see much difference. There are so many fake profiles and apparently there are "robots" responding back, then they disappear. The Bumble team are useless. No customer service and they don't care what happens as long as they are still running us and keeping their money. Don't get scammed....stay away.

Carmen G Boca Raton, FL

This is Last company I would do business with . My only one week subscription of $8.95 to test was cancelled 2 month ago and they still went into my account weekly and took $8.95 each time . I just realized that and no have to fight my money back .

Annie Orr Provo, UT

Bumble is a great dating site. I love that they have made safer for women. I’ve gone on some really fun dates through Bumble!

John

They commit wire fraud. I deleted my account and 2 days later they billed my card I told them I cancelled my account but they said they will not credit me. Add this up to perhaps thousands of people they do this to. This is a very large scale of fraud !!! And needs to be fixed

Kenneth Okerlund

I'm a male and even when I make a match they don't make the first move to send me a message, which I find really ironic given that that's the sole purpose of the app. Most matches that did result in "conversation" were spam accounts trying to get your credit card information.

Sebastian Garcia San Antonio, TX

I believe Bumble is a decent application, it looks like it copied much of Tinder's stuff but still interesting. You do get to network with individuals as well.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I love Bumble! I think that it has great features for women who might not feel comfortable with a match reaching out first.

Ashley Roberts Norcross, GA

As a female I feel very safe on bumble and I like that I have to message first. I can chose who I talk to and It was an easy to use website

Thomas Andersen Tallahassee, FL

I have had a great experience using Bumble, especially with their app set up of how the girl messages first. That was a great idea!

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

I like bumble because it's pretty safe for females and a really easy app to use. You can meet some awesome people on here!

ValCar Salt Lake City, UT

Connected online with many guys, but they never keep up a conversation. I think some of the ya on here are fake. Guys have been pretty respectable. Even though girls make the first move guys still have the last day.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

I heard about bumble through social media so I gave it a try just for fun and I ended up making a really good friend off of bumble! Great place to meet your girl gang!

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

With Bumble I like that I am in control of the conversation. I also feel like the guys on Bumble are a little more established. I have been on a few dates but nothing has ever come of it.

Rebecca Provo, UT

Not a huge fan of this app. It’s nice, but I don’t like the requirement for girls to message first. Feels a little forced and the matches often expire before I have time to say anything.

susie Kaysville, UT

i think bumble is a great dating site. i’ve only used it for like a couple months and i like it. i like how the girls have to message first.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Bumble is my favorite. I love the setup. It actually allows me to meet people instead of having a bunch of random people in my messages.

McKenzie Christiansen Provo, UT

This app is the most detail oriented dating app I have tried. It makes the girls message first which is great in gaining confidence and giving women a voice in dating apps.

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

The verification process is good, but Bumble needs to do more to get more people using the app

Ryan Matheson Garden City, ID

It is an okay place to meet people but I hate that the girl has to talk first. I used to enjoy making the first move.

Dayna Lyons Nashville, TN

Good luck ever canceling your subscription. Tried 3 times to cancel and they keep auto renewing. Now they are blaming Apple and saying sorry we can't help call Apple. Really?!? Horrible customer service

Inara Jivanee Katy, TX

I really liked how the app was set up. The questions aspect was unique compared to other apps which made it easier to use.

Rob321x North Tonawanda, NY

Bumble had been a easy to use and great site. Love it and it is very easy to use.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

The women message first feature of bumble allows for much more open conversations and meaningful connections.