Florida State University Logo

Florida State University

Is This Your Business?

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Penn Foster Logo
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

4.8

Jade Knowles Abingdon, MD

I am a current FSU student who take classes online and a few in person. I love my university and have a had great experiences here. Online courses are a little easier and they allow me to make my own schedule.

Omara Obas Tallahassee, FL

my online classes at Florida state university have been going very well. I am able to complete my work on my own time and on my own schedule. online materials are easily accessible.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

Currently a student at Florida State University. I haven’t had any problems this far and I love the school. Everything is organized especially with financial aid and other services unlike other schools. Also, the advisors and professors are very helpful!

Conqualla Scott Tallahassee, FL

Some of the professors were difficult, but overall, the professors were understanding and were doing their due diligence with the pandemic.

Andrea Diaz-Cepeda Tallahassee, FL

During my time at FSU, I have taken both online and in-person classes. I can honestly say that the university provides the same level of care and quality to both. As an online student, I take comfort in knowing that my professors respond almost immediately via e-mail. Often times some will even give their personal numbers in case of an emergency.

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

I prefer in person classes but for online classes, they are okay. Some professors make it hard to navigate material.

Sarah Mercival , FL

The online teachers will work with you and ensure that you are getting everything you need done. At times your advisor will even call you to ensure that you are completing your milestones in a timely manner.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

They work with you and help you every step of the way. I never felt like I was in the dark and was always able to speak to someone when i needed help.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

A great institution. Their online classes are the easiest to deal with for certain schedules and they come along with great professors and resources.