Florida State University Logo

Florida State University

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: August 30th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Penn Foster Logo
Penn Foster chevron_right
1.0
University of Florida Logo
University of Florida chevron_right
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

4.8

Kori Travis FL

I love being a student at Florida State! They make having classes online very easy and have access to many online resources

Keiana Knowles Tallahassee, FL

I go to this school currently and it’s a very nice school and the online classes are very easy to navigate

abw fsu Tallahassee, FL

Cool school. Definitely not was I was expecting in just how much everyone parties. Met some of my best friends though!

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

Florida State is great online college. The platform is easy to use and the professors are thorough in communicating what is required for each online class.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

Currently a student at Florida State University. I haven’t had any problems this far and I love the school. Everything is organized especially with financial aid and other services unlike other schools. Also, the advisors and professors are very helpful!

Jade Knowles Abingdon, MD

I am a current FSU student who take classes online and a few in person. I love my university and have a had great experiences here. Online courses are a little easier and they allow me to make my own schedule.

Omara Obas Tallahassee, FL

my online classes at Florida state university have been going very well. I am able to complete my work on my own time and on my own schedule. online materials are easily accessible.

Andrea Diaz-Cepeda Tallahassee, FL

During my time at FSU, I have taken both online and in-person classes. I can honestly say that the university provides the same level of care and quality to both. As an online student, I take comfort in knowing that my professors respond almost immediately via e-mail. Often times some will even give their personal numbers in case of an emergency.

Wilinda Sylvestre Chapel Hill, NC

FSU has the best teachers and the most resources. I love attending this university.

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

FSU cares for their students and ensures that students are presented with opportunities to be successful.

Sarah Mercival , FL

The online teachers will work with you and ensure that you are getting everything you need done. At times your advisor will even call you to ensure that you are completing your milestones in a timely manner.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

They work with you and help you every step of the way. I never felt like I was in the dark and was always able to speak to someone when i needed help.

Kori Houston Tallahassee, FL

Very easy software and pleasant professors.

Conqualla Scott Tallahassee, FL

Some of the professors were difficult, but overall, the professors were understanding and were doing their due diligence with the pandemic.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

A great institution. Their online classes are the easiest to deal with for certain schedules and they come along with great professors and resources.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Some professors are understanding but not all.

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

I prefer in person classes but for online classes, they are okay. Some professors make it hard to navigate material.