Florida State University Logo

Florida State University

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: November 15th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Ashley D Tallahassee, FL

During the pandemic, I was introduced to FSU online classes and I do have to say, they are convenient and helpful. You still get the same experience of an in-person class, but you get a bit more time on your hands and some classes you can even work at your own pace. Their online professors are very helpful and creative and find new ways to engage the class virtually! I think it is an interesting and useful learning experience.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Florida State University online is more expensive, which i've never really understood, but there are some great professors and other wonderful people that are willing to help you when you need it. As a student, I cannot complain about the resources offered to us. However, some of the most disliked professors are on tenure, so we as students are just meant to accept it.

Nazjah Yates Tallahassee, FL

I currently take classes here. The format is easy to use and you tend to get the most for what you have to pay. You just have to make sure you choose professors who are willing to work with you. Due to COVID, online schooling is more accessible and this is a good program!

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Many teachers are very helpful and interested in teaching you not just on test scores, but there are a few that are very hands-off and let their TAs and LAs do everything and basically don't teach. Overall great just make sure to look at teacher's ratings before signing up for their class.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Go 'Noles! Using Florida State University's online interface during the pandemic was easy, professors were kind and knowledgeable, and the IT team was always on stand-by.

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

Attending Florida State University online is not the best choice given that you pay such a high fee to teach yourself. However, the quality of the information and resources that you are given do prepare you to really know your information.

Jasmine Tallahassee, FL

I currently attend this school and I love it! The people are nice and we have so many resources to help us through the tough times that we may or may not have during classes.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

FSU has great academics and opportunities to offer. The online classes have great professors and a wide range of course offerings each semester.

Brianna Sutherland Tallahassee, FL

I am currently a junior at Florida State and academically I have no complaints. I came in through the CARE program which is a great resource for first-generation college students.

Chalice Daniel Tallahassee, FL

Professors are so well spoken and know what they are talking about. Definitely feel like I am getting my money’s worth at this university!

Tomi Onikeku Tallahassee, FL

FSU is a great school. The professors are great and they are very credible. The learning exposure is enriching even online.

Lisa Williams Jacksonville, FL

I wished it opened more opportunities for their minorities but the school offers great resources and tools for anyone who needs it.

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

Florida State University is among the top 20 public universities in the country. They have many resources and opportunities for its students, and I have taken advantage of many of them. The university is extremely accommodating for everyone and a great place to be.

Nya Nicole Tallahassee, FL

Florida State has great communication skills and the professors are definitely helpful.

Amber David Tallahassee, FL

Florida State University challenges me to become a better student. However, i feel like the way that they do that is frustrating.

Gabrielle Civil Chapel Hill, NC

FSU is a great institution with great faculty and staff. Courses offered are enjoyable and easy to navigate online.

Kori Travis FL

I love being a student at Florida State! They make having classes online very easy and have access to many online resources

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

Florida State is great online college. The platform is easy to use and the professors are thorough in communicating what is required for each online class.

Andrea Diaz-Cepeda Tallahassee, FL

During my time at FSU, I have taken both online and in-person classes. I can honestly say that the university provides the same level of care and quality to both. As an online student, I take comfort in knowing that my professors respond almost immediately via e-mail. Often times some will even give their personal numbers in case of an emergency.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

Currently a student at Florida State University. I haven’t had any problems this far and I love the school. Everything is organized especially with financial aid and other services unlike other schools. Also, the advisors and professors are very helpful!

Keiana Knowles Tallahassee, FL

I go to this school currently and it’s a very nice school and the online classes are very easy to navigate

Sarah Mercival , FL

The online teachers will work with you and ensure that you are getting everything you need done. At times your advisor will even call you to ensure that you are completing your milestones in a timely manner.

Jade Knowles Abingdon, MD

I am a current FSU student who take classes online and a few in person. I love my university and have a had great experiences here. Online courses are a little easier and they allow me to make my own schedule.

Omara Obas Tallahassee, FL

my online classes at Florida state university have been going very well. I am able to complete my work on my own time and on my own schedule. online materials are easily accessible.

Nashali Vescovacci FL

Florida State University's online classes are great because they offer a variety of different courses in this format. They are very easy to navigate, making this option extremely convenient. They also implement very effective teaching techniques within their online courses which is helpful.

roberto arcia Columbia, MO

I have been attending Florida State University online education for over a year now. I highly enjoy the online classes as they cater towards your personal learning styles more, as they give you the freedom to study however best suites you. I will continue to take online classes through FSU because of their course selection and teachers.

Andriana Cesaire Tallahassee, FL

Florida state university can be fun and exciting, however I wish outside campus life offered more.

abw fsu Tallahassee, FL

Cool school. Definitely not was I was expecting in just how much everyone parties. Met some of my best friends though!

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

They work with you and help you every step of the way. I never felt like I was in the dark and was always able to speak to someone when i needed help.

Wilinda Sylvestre Chapel Hill, NC

FSU has the best teachers and the most resources. I love attending this university.

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

FSU cares for their students and ensures that students are presented with opportunities to be successful.

A’lea Richardson Lakeland, FL

A great institution. Their online classes are the easiest to deal with for certain schedules and they come along with great professors and resources.

Erna Valcin Tallahassee, FL

It really depends on the course you are taking and how the professor goes about the course, it makes a difference especially on in online course. Very accessible for students who use technology for their education.

Conqualla Scott Tallahassee, FL

Some of the professors were difficult, but overall, the professors were understanding and were doing their due diligence with the pandemic.

Kori Houston Tallahassee, FL

Very easy software and pleasant professors.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Some professors are understanding but not all.

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

I prefer in person classes but for online classes, they are okay. Some professors make it hard to navigate material.