Trinity Relocation Group Logo

Trinity Relocation Group

Boreum Murphy

What little good review they have are definitely from friends/family. Avoid this moving company at all costs, as they ARE A SCAM. Also, their service is terrible. The guy I spoke with literally fought back with me when I called to complain. He had a - you signed the contract, too bad so sad, nothing you can do about it legally - tone. Now, that's a way to keep customers! Take note that this moving company is a third party. They find and hire people to move your stuff for you. The actual movers are just given the job with minimal information. We had Top Notch Movers. 1. Sales rep gets you to sign the contract with verbal half-as**ed information. For example, we were told we will get our stuff within 8-14 days. Based on this information we planned our baby to arrive to our new location a couple of days before 14 days (we were hopeful that the movers wouldn't take 14 days - THEY ACTUALLY TOOK LONGER). When I called to talk about it, the guy said that it's 8-14 days from our availability date NOT FROM PICK-UP DATE. When I complained that we were not told about the availability date portion, the guy simply said that it was in the contract. Who actually reads these... We were going off of what was told us verbally on the phone. 2. We were given an estimated quote of $5000 based on inventory. When the movers came, they charged us double of $10000 because they go by cubic feet of how much space your item, so that it doesn't cost $10000 or just pay up the new amount which is double what was originally estimated. I didn't ask about this portion, but this is probably in their contract too. 3. Movers finally show up several days later than expected - WITH A 18-WHEELER. There goes an additional $1500 for their inconvenience. We have to pay for a shuttle service. SO SORRY WE TOLD YOU THAT A 18-WHEELER WILL NOT FIT OUR NEW PLACE AND YOU STILL SHOW UP WITH ONE AND HAVE TO GET PAID EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET. Guess what? This is also in their contract, but nothing that was verbally told :) SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY take advice of all the bad reviews and STAY CLEAR from this 3rd party moving company. It is more work, but take time to find local movers to and from. Unfortunately, we did not have this luxury because my husband had to move to his new job within 2 weeks (while we were both still working at our old jobs + baby). That being said, we will be moving to a more permanent home within a year, and this sorry excuse of a moving company won't have us back. EVER.

William Andrews Jamestown, SC

William A, Jamestown SC #B5119590 10/22/2021 Contacted Trinity moving and storage as one of many companies to move us from South Carolina to the Orlando area in Florida. Dylan B was the sales agent and offered me a great price after my veterans discount. The total estimate was $5,260.84. After send my deposit of $1821.33 the total cost would have been $3,439.51. I called to reduce the items needed to be shipped (Washer, Dryer, two work benches, metal cabinet, 2 ladders, metal shelving, garden tools, shop vac and 2 weed eaters.) The list was updated by Bruce R the senior estimator but the price did not change. I called again to find out how much I would need at pick up and was told $1,761.72. This would bring the total estimate to $1,677.79. When the Truck arrived (not Trinity but a company called Star USA Moving LCC I was handed a bill for $3,100. Driver said half now and half when delivered. That would have me pay at delivery another $3,100. That would bring the total price to $8,021.33. I tried calling and emailing Trinity to get an explanation but as of this review Ive heard nothing from them. I tried leaving a message after hours but the voice mailbox was full. Totally disappointed in this companies customer service and mis quote. I expected to pay a little over the estimate but not $2760.49 over the estimate. I would not recommend this company to anyone and I hope you read this before you choose them. I wish I had researched this company better than I did.

David Britton Clifton Park, NY

The movers were extremely professional and efficient. Movers arrived on time. Total move took less time than i anticipated, and they made certain to ask me where i wanted things moved rather than just unloading and leaving. I will definitely use these movers services for my next move.

Jon Golub Minneapolis, MN

The movers themselves were really great guys and got the job done in record time. They were careful with the fragile stuff and super personable and fun to talk to. All in all, I had such a great experience with these guys and would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

David Carson Miami, FL

They came on time, took apart my furniture and handled my items with care. Proper packing and wrapping the stuff. Making sure everything goes well and nothing got stolen or broken. They were patient and hard workers.

Keri Andersen Hugo, MN

I've been close to tears all day. I booked TRG in May 2021 for a move from MN to MA in July. We paid our deposit, picked up the cashier's checks for pick-up and delivery as instructed and confirmed our final pack list by email. Then as the days grew closer to our pick-up, there was silence from TRG and when I called, no one picked-up and no one returned my messages. Finally, they told us today they cancelled us. No explanation except there just aren't enough trucks. Some of you may recall the Seinfeld skit where he says, "See you know how to Take a reservation, you just don't know how to Hold a reservation...and isn't that the Most Important Part!" We are now in a crisis, struggling to figure out how to safely get from here to there. It is true in life that sometimes you cross paths with evil people. This company should not be allowed to ruin any other lives.

Rosen Kazakov Laguna Hills, CA

Stay away from this company if you don't want to be scammed. I was first given initial estimated cost for my moving of 4300 $, after I spend 15 min on the phone, explaining to one of their employees how many and what items exactly I need to be moved. Next day I realized I have forgotten some items, and I took photos of everything, including the items described in our initial conversation. I asked for updated new estimated moving quote over a dozen times in the next few days. On July 1, someone named Bruce Richards finally sends me an email, in which he assures me, and I quote “The diver can adjust the estimate on pickup with minor changes “ My emails and phone calls were either ignored, or I was told over the phone that someone will get back at me. Someone from trinity called me at 9:30 pm and told me the movers are coming next day, Wednesday, possibly in the morning , even though i was told i will be given a call that would give me time to prepare. I asked for the pick up date to be moved to Thursday and i was told that will cost me 750 $. No movers showed up on Thursday or the following day, no explanation was ever given, no one tried to contact me to tell me what is going on On Saturday, the movers from Jet moving and storage finally showed up and the driver after looking at my items at home, gave me a new estimated quote of 11 222 $. He told me that he doesn’t have the refrigerator, the patio chairs and few more items on his list. I showed him the email with the attached photos of all those items that I send on July 1. According to the initial estimated cost, my estimated cubic feet space was calculated at 360, but the driver said that would actually be over 1300 cubic feet. How adding a few items that he did not have on his list and should have had can take up more than triple room in the truck? How is going from 4300 $ to 11222 $ a minor change?? Why all my voicemails and emails repeatedly asking for updated moving quote were ignored. Well according to the electronic agreement you have to sign with Trinity relocation group, you lose your right for refund if you have to cancel 48 hours before the moving date. So I was given absolutely intentionally unrealistic moving quote, with inaccurate numbers of how much cubic feet space my items would take in the mover’s truck. In an email received on 11 of July, someone from Trinity relocation group customer service has the audacity of actually asking me “What is the difference? You would have paid for all of the additional items you had, whether you gave them to Bruce initially or the driver”. This is so absurd and that I am lost for words. Trinity employees deliberately did not update their estimated moving cost so I can miss the time frame to ask for a refund according to their electronic agreement

Tamara Hake Spanaway, WA

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE USING TRINITY RELOCATION SERVICES! I chose Trinity after seeing good reviews; however, my experience was a nightmare. I did not realize that they are a licensed interstate broker. They coordinate and arrange the transportation of goods with an authorized motor carrier. Once you have signed the contract with the carrier, Trinity has no control. I am infuriated that they would contract with a company such as NW Relocation, then be off the hook for anything further. NW Relocation out of Oregon was impossible to work with. Bottom line: our items were picked up 9/21/2020 and delivered 12/11/2020. The bed was missing, found, and delivered 12/21/2020. That is 3 months that we lived in an empty apartment! Of course, there were contractual clauses with NW Relocation and my issues with them have been resolved, although not to my satisfaction. I submitted a request to Trinity for a refund of the $1216 deposit paid to them. I presented a detailed timeline of events to no avail. I was offered a $75 credit for my troubles, but that came with stipulations regarding what I say in reviews. No thanks.

Charlene Solomon Denver, CO

If Honesty, Integrity, Fair Pricing, and Customer Care are important to you, DO NOT LOOK HERE! This company is just a broker, they will charge you over $1000 just to find a mover for you. They will lie about fees and how the move estimate is calculate and your original estimate will double. Not only that, they will hire the worst, dishonest, and careless moving company without a care for you. Once you sign the contract, however, you are locked in and must accept the movers they chose. When those movers destroy your things, charge unnecessary fees, lie, and refuse to pay damages, Trinity will ignore your calls for months until finally they say there is nothing they can do. Don’t let the sales people fool you, Trinity will lie to get your money and once they have it, you won’t hear from them again. They offered me $100 to not post a negative review. Take out the middle-man and find your own movers that you can trust!

gwhughes Norfolk, VA

I like nothing about this company. We hired them and the mover they contracted broke 24 pieces of expensive furniture. When they showed up our king size purple mattress and 85" TV were strapped to a metal rack on the outside back of the truck. The driver had gone through rain and two snow storms. The mattress was full of water and the TV screen was broken. Trinity Relocation Group contracted with a fly-by-night moving company called Instamovers. The overall cost greatly exceeded the estimate and the damages were overwhelming. They lost a shelf out of an antique chest and another antique arrived not only with a broken leg, but it somehow became locked with no key. Tables were crushed and chairs had missing arms or legs. I went out to the truck when they first arrived and everything was literally jammed into the truck. The furniture repairs and replacements will greatly exceed the total cost of the move.

Jim Overland Park, KS

My experience with Trinity has gone from very positive during the sales process to very negative during the first half of my move. At this time, I DO NOT recommend using Trinity. See below for more details on what I have experienced thus far: -My family of 4 is moving from the Midwest to California in order to support our aging parents who are at high risk for COVID -With 2 young children, we decided to go for a full-service move, including packing service, loading, storage and deliver of our belongings -We have been through one previous cross-country move as well as one large international move - these moves were smooth and were well organized and executed by those moving companies -After reviewing 5 different moving companies & contracts, I chose to work with Trinity based on my experience with Bill Rosen - he was the most knowledgeable sales rep I spoke with and his price point was reasonable (definitely not the cheapest, not the most expensive either) -Though Bill never came to our house, the cubic footage he arrived at was similar to (actually slightly higher than) the other contracts we reviewed - including contracts from 2 companies who came to the home. -He also booked me for a 2-day move and was able to fit the move date in a few days prior to closing the sale of our home. -At the point of contract signing, Bill Rosen set the expectations that 1) the contract price would be revisited one more time prior to the move day in order to account for any additions/subtractions to our belongings, 2) any packing we did on our own would result in cost savings on labor & materials, and 3) ALL personnel on site would be wearing PPE due to COVID in order to protect themselves and the customer, us. -I spent the following weeks prior to the move packing, and ended up packing about 1/3 of the belongings listed as full-service packing in our contract in an effort to save on the final contract price -2 days prior to our scheduled packing day, Bruce Richards called me to complete a final review of our belongings. At this time, Bruce increased our contract price by about 10% based on the updated inventory and assured me that this would be the final cost for the move. I was not happy about this after spending so much time packing, but finally agreed to proceed as we had no other options at that point. -1 day prior to the start of our move I received not 1 call to schedule the arrival time, but a total of 8 calls - each one from a different person, stating different arrival times. This is when I began to get truly concerned about choosing Trinity. -On the following day, the moving ended up arriving late anyways. Finally, at around 4:30PM CST, two of the packers showed up with no packing materials in hand, and told me that they couldn't do anything until the driver arrived with the materials. These two people were the only people who regularly wore masks during the move. -The driver arrived about 30min later. He appeared to be upset/flustered, was not wearing a mask and initially refused to do so. I had to put a mask in his hand and demand he wear it before he agreed to do so. -The driver then proceeded to RE-WRITE the entire contract on the back of a piece of paper. When I asked him where my original contract and inventory was, he said that contract didn't mean anything, that his was the final word on price. -He completely disregarded the original contract pricing, including total cubic footage, box type, labor costs for boxing & stairs and came up with a new contract price that was 1.5X the already adjusted contract price written by Bruce Richards -He then proceeded to tell me that he had 2 other jobs to complete the next day so he had to pack AND load that night -I immediately disputed all of these developments, starting with pricing, and was told by the driver that my choices were to either pack & load only a portion of my belongings (unacceptable with our home closing coming up) or to call in to Trinity to deal with them -I called Trinity, neither Bill Rosen nor Bruce Richards picked up, so I called customer service and was told that if I wanted all of my belongings to get packed, that I should pay the driver and reconcile with Trinity afterwards - At this point, I'm beginning to feel like I've been scammed by Bill, Bruce and Trinity. -The rest of the packing and load experience was terrible. Nobody was wearing a mask despite my asking multiple times for them to do so. This put our entire family, including my high-risk family members at significant risk. -In addition, the driver was constantly complaining about our belongings and that he didn't have enough time to complete the job. I had to remind him that he and his team were late, and that I had hired them for a 2-day, full-service move, not a 1-night rush job. By 8 or 9PM, the driver sent his crew home to return the next day and finish the job. -Once they left, I inspected the work that had been completed thus far and noticed that the driver had bought mostly large wardrobe boxes. Not only were they not filled to the top - unnecessarily increasing our cubic footage - but all of our items were mixed and haphazardly dropped into these boxes. Having been through moves in the past, I know that many of the items on the bottoms of these boxes will be broken. -The next morning, most of the crew was different except for the driver. And only 1 of the 4 movers was wearing a mask as requested. It was clear the driver either didn't care or had no control over his team. As a result, I tried to stay as socially distant as possible, making final inspection of box count or cubic footage nearly impossible. I was also not asked to make any final inspections. In fact, the truck was loaded and closed without me being able to review with the driver. -The final inventory was nearly illegible - I had to take multiple photos of the carbon copy just to give myself a chance try to read what was written. By this point, I wanted this part of the move to be over and to get these people out of my house so I signed off on the paperwork and asked them to leave. -Since then, I have followed up with Trinity by phone and email to detail these events and attempt to resolve my complaints prior to final payments are made on the move. -So far, I have received NO response from either Bill, Bruce nor customer service. Overall, this experience has been one of the WORST I've ever experienced as a paying customer for goods or services. However, Trinity still has the 2nd half of the move to perform up to the standards and at the agreed-upon costs that were promised during the sales process. I will adjust my reviews based on their performance in the end.

Alan Biker Kernersville, NC

Do not use them or any moving broker. You don't know what you'll end up with, and they gave my job to a terrible company. I called Trinity Relocation Group thinking it was a moving company with a very good rating. No, they're a broker for moving companies ,which was never disclosed over the phone, but is in their contract. My mistake not reading it, but dishonest in my opinion since not one person there revealed that fact to me. Price I got from Trinity was in line with other companies, so I picked them due to rating. Unfortunately, Integrated Moving Solutions Inc, located in Kenilworth, NJ, picked up my job. They were five hours late on the day they were supposed to pick up my belongings. Problems didn't start until I gave them the date to deliver. Had a date, but the house closing was put off for two days. I called a few days ahead and told them and set up a new date. It took them 14 days past my new scheduled date to deliver my stuff, and they literally gave less than one day notice. Fortunately that wasn't a problem for me. They were supposed to come in the morning, but showed up after 6pm. So, about 10 hours late. I didn't know that they were storing my things in NJ. I lived in Va, and was moving to NC. I'm guessing that's why the extreme delay. They failed to deliver some items. I called the girl at their office, and she was less than useless. No phone calls, no contact at all. I waited a week and called again. Luckily, I got a guy who managed to find one of my items, a ladder, in less than five minutes, and said he'll look for a box that didn't make it. The item had my identification on it, so no idea why the girl couldn't find it, or why no one called me to say they had it. As of this review, still haven't found my missing box. Guess it was delivered to someone else. Just so you know, the contract does say they have 21 days to deliver, so that's on me, but that's why I'm writing this review. It's about what to do to avoid these problems. This was my first time using a moving company. The men who picked up and delivered my furniture were great. No issues with them, at all. It's the people who set up the schedule, the extreme distance that they stored my items, and the girl who answers the phone that are the problem. Here's how to avoid these problems: 1: Make sure the company you're talking to isn't a broker. Ask them upfront. If they are, go elsewhere. You might as well deal directly. 2: Don't have the moving company store your stuff. You don't know how far away they'll store it. Once they have your stuff, you're a captive of the company, and the girl answering the phone didn't seem to care. 3: Find a local storage facility, and have the moving company deliver to them. Then when you're ready, hire a local company to move your stuff to your new home. 4: Don't use Integrated Moving Solutions Inc.

Dusty Hauck Sammamish, WA

This company is shady AF! To be clear, this is a broker who’s only responsibility is to give the customer a quote for the move and to schedule an actual moving company for you. Trinity Relocation really does nothing but add thousands of dollars to your move. You, as the customer, can do everything this company does. Trinity Relocation hired us a moving company with abysmal online reviews, who broke and stole (lost) a surprising amount of our things. Trinity costumer service claims to “be an advocate if unfortunate circumstances arrive,” but has done nothing to help or remedy our unfortunate situation. When I asked one of their customer service agents if they would suggest that own mother use this company, this person chuckled and said no. She would not elaborate as to why she felt this way. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Call and book your own movers.

Erica A Arlington, VA

100% would not recommend this company to anyone. They have over promised and under delivered - I am completely unsatisfied with their level of customer service to address their delay. I have been waiting for half of a month to have my one bedroom apartment’s worth of items delivered from 5 hours (about 250 miles) away. I have called the company and the company it subcontracted my move to upwards of 10 times trying to get an update on my delivery date, and each time have just been told they would call me when my stuff is on a truck. When I originally booked this service, I was told that because of the short length and amount of items, I could expect delivery within 1-5 days. Here I am half a month later, with no delivery date in sight. I wish the company would have been honest with me in terms of timelines. I wholeheartedly wish that I went with another company, and would not recommend this group to anyone else who is currently moving and needs their items in a timely manner. I will provide an updated review once I receive my items.

matthew cordua Prescott, AZ

I received quotes for binding estimates from Mayflower and from Trinity. Trinity was supposed to save me approx. 30% on our move of a three bedroom home from California to Arizona. I chose trinity and am very sorry that I did. First of all, as moving day approached, they were unprepared and asked me to go over items list. I substracted some things and added some things, but the area required stayed pretty much the same. So, 3 days before pickup, they gouged me for another approx 20%. Then they sent some "2 guys with a truck" company out of San Fernando, that uses 26' Budget rental trucks to move you. Cross Country Relocation Services. After they got to work packing and loading, the crew boss approached me and told me I was going to have to pay more because Trinity underestimated the amount to move. That cost me an additional approx. $2000.00. So now we have gone from the original 11,200 to 14,351. That's not the end of this move from hell. I picked a delivery date of 10/22, and they told me after they loaded, that they could not do that date, but would be in touch. I called them on the 22nd, and they told me they would deliver the following Wed. ,the 28th. Then they backed off on that and attempted to deliver at night on 11/1! There were 2 trucks and 1 broke down. They wanted payment in full when the first truck showed up and I had to argue with them to split the final into 2 parts until the second truck could arrive. Finally! Now we had been camping in our retirement home for a week and half! I must state here that it is not the loading/unloading crews fault. They were great! Their management sends them out without the proper tools to perform the job. Small dollies from a cheap company to move appliances! It was a joke for these guys. Now comes the damage. I am afraid to file for damage because of the reviews that have been on here regarding other horror stories. It jus means more stress. I do not advise anyone to use this company. They do not partner with reliable moving companies. When there are problems during the move, they do not answer or return phone calls and messages. I ended up paying the same amount Mayflower quoted in a binding estimate, and I would have been delivered in 2 days! They are simply "Relocation Pimps'! They get their 33% percent up front and the rest is collected by the substandard moving company that they can find. BUYER BEWARE.

Meaghan Rymer Nashville, TN

Do yourself a favor and avoid this company. I have never written a review but actually feel it’s my civic duty after the terrible experience we had with Trinity. Long story short - We moved cross state with 2 kids under 2 and the moving company was the most stressful part. The movers were rude and incompetent (Took 8 hrs+ on both ends to move 1300 squ foot townhouse - one guy ended up doing all the work), kept trying to charge fees outside of contract (ripped up initial contract in front of our faces and brought our stuff back inside when we refused higher rates, only to come back 2 hours later and reload), and compensation promised was never received (very willing to offer reimbursement for a poor job but never followed through). Lots of options out there - pick someone else

Abbas Shivji Wheaton, IL

We definitely do NOT recommend Trinity for a move either in-state our of state. The movers they subcontracted the move to kept changing the time on us. When they arrived at 3:45pm on October 26, they sat n their truck for 15 minutes before coming upstairs after we called them. They took inventory in 15 minutes and went back to their truck and sat in their truck for almost 45 minutes. We inquired and were informed that their company (S&M Moving) would call us with an estimate and to sign e-docs. We called their company and were told to wait till they finished preparing the e-docs and estimate (which was already provided by Trinity). I called the drivers in the truck and the driver gave me an attitude and finally came up. When we inquired why they were still sitting in their truck for 45 minutes to an hour, the driver was rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. He gave us an attitude. I told him to leave immediately. DO NOT HIRE TRINITY FOR YOUR MOVE - PLEASE

Shirley Trabachino Moorestown, NJ

I can not recommend using Trinity relocation group. I am in the process of moving and my belongings are in storage. I honestly don't know if I will ever receive them. On the day of my move they showed up 8 hours late and their truck was too full to take all of my belongings. They insisted angrily that it was my fault that I did not itemize the belongings correctly. But everything was there. The truck was just full. They upcharged me by 400$ for the items that "were not there". There promised they would be back by 10 am the next day so I could make it to closing. They arrived at 1:30 pm. Closing was at 2 pm. They made scrapes on the wall with the mattress bags. They blamed on me for purchasing the bags. I was told by the intake personnel it was mandatory to buy the bags. Now they keep postponing the date to bring my belongings back.

Patricia geiger Toccoa, GA

My husband and I were and are very disappointed in the service of the actual move and the customer service provided by Trinity Relocation Group calls and email s not returned. In honesty we cannot recommend their services. Th moving company they hired showed up 6 hours late without explanation and then tried to stiff my husband for more money. Initially he was told delivery would be between 8/01 and 8/08 Now we are told that was only an estimate and they have 21 business days or 30 calendar days to deliver our belongings. ( translation: When we get to you we'll get to you. This information comes after many days of phone calls and frustration. ADVICE : buyer beware. For us it seems more like lies and scam to get our money than a serce business. Trust broken not earned. Reliability questionable. Truthfulness not demonstrated. Overall poor customer service.

Ryan Carp Columbia, MD

Moving is stressful enough without dealing with lies Not a moving company they own no trucks and subcontract all moves I decided to use trinity relocation group and bad decision. 1st they get you with a low cost estimate mine $2,300 After doing an inventory and estimate of moving boxes which they put medium boxes in the quote and I didn’t catch that. Then you pay a $1300 deposit A week before they call you and go over the list again at which point they get more detailed about your items and ask the size of boxes used which I had 25 large boxes. The detailed new list quote came to $4,600 double the original amount and they already have a deposit so you go thru with it. They told me I will only be charged by the weight and actual Sq footage taken up in the truck. Lie number 2 2nd the moving company came which were two guys in a Penske rental truck that were contracted. They were 8 hrs late They ask for cash or a certified check upon their arrival which I was told I would go online and make the first half of the payment then lie #3 The two guys did a decent job. Although I had several boxes that were crushed they stacked heavy boxes on light boxes I called trinity about all the issues and was basically told I was lying and they would never tell me it was by weight or that I would get money back Trinity also eventually told me they would refund money back for the items I didn’t move which was significant. Washer,dryer, large kitchen table dinette and benches, bedroom set I have emailed numerous times and called no response. DON’T USE trinity relocation group Trinity is not a moving company they take a portion of you money and subcontract a small moving company to complete the move

Horrible Experience Los Angeles, CA

Get many quotes. Horrible horrible experience. I cannot street enough how disgusted I am with this company. Quote was originally for $4K to move is from Georgia to Arizona. Movers arrive and now the movers state that the price is going to be $9K. That is one inaccurate quote. I thought the may be a difference in pricing but this was over double. Is that just incompetence or classic bait and switch because at this time the money we have put down is non refundable. Trinity showed absolutely no concern at the price hike. Then basically said it was our fault. Our items are bigger than the average. And that the original quote for just under 1K feet is actual 1.7K feet. Still don't understand the math. Because they are brokers the moving company that actually showed up has no affiliation and they don't care about the quote or our needs. I have made many long distance moves and this was by far the worst I have ever experienced. Do not use a moving broker. We learned the hard way. Use one of the big name moving companies and make sure they perform a physical inspection of your goods for pricing.

Don Stumpf Lancaster, SC

This company assured me they where not a Broker when I booked my move , on the day of the move I received a call from movers from New Jersey & there truck broke down & would be there the next day to pickup the furniture at 9AM .well they did not arrive till after noon time & the new owner walk thru was to be at 3:00 PM needless to say the walk thru took place while they where still loading the truck. Oh did I mention that the truck was a rental from Penske & if was not large enough for the move. This was the worst experience. I had a binding Quote from Trinity but the movers that showed up added another 800.00 to the move. Trinity also said they where going to send me a 100.00 for the inconvenience of the truck being late, we’ll never got that. Now on to the delivery at the new location. They where a week late & did not have all of the furniture not only that they told me a second truck was two hours behind them with the remaining furniture. Well that was a lie. Did not see the remaining furniture for another 2 weeks, during those 2 weeks I was calling Trinity & not only them but a second party which turned out to be the people that picked up the furniture & Now a 3rd company that was delivering the furniture. Not to mention the damage . Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY LIE

Michael Azcue

Here is our review of the broker Trinity Relocation Group: 1. We were looking for a carrier. The sales rep Dylan stated that Trinity is a carrier, and he phrased it in a way that implied they were only a carrier. He never mentioned that they were also a broker, which ultimately led to three different companies becoming involved with the move. Simply put, Trinity charged us $1700 dollars for their “estimation fee”, which would not have existed if we worked directly with a moving company. 2. Sales reps stated over the phone that shrink wrap is complimentary, when in reality, the shrink wrap costs extra. Trinity provided misleading information on potential costs, shrink wrap is only the first. 3. We repeatedly asked what potential costs to expect over multiple days and no warning was given for the $200 packing fee per glass item. We sent Trinity pictures of the items in the house to be moved (which clearly pictured the glass dinner table) and no warning was given. 4. Once again, after sending pictures of the house and included items - nobody mentioned that the live plants wouldn't be shipped. 5. I called Trinity repeatedly to confirm how many movers would arrive, and they all stated 4. In reality, only 3 arrived. 6. Trinity rarely replied to emails unless they needed paperwork/signatures for payments. 7. The final price was $2,277.23 above the estimate. Granted, an underestimate is expected, but this seems out of proportion especially when considering the hidden fees. 8. Sales reps said we could stack pillows onto couch, but movers highly recommended not to. Trinity’s sales reps should be familiar with what movers want from their clients, and should provide information that conflicts what the movers recommend. 9. We have contacted Trinity repeatedly about our frustrations in hopes that we could both walk away satisfied. 2 weeks later, Trinity never reached back to us, and we are forced to post this upset review. All in all, their sales rep claimed that they were a carrier, withheld information about hidden fees, repeatedly didn’t hold up to claims and took a $1700 cut for it. Granted, Trinity paired us with a good moving company, Cross Country Relocation Services, who were experienced and moved our stuff well.

Brandi Manning Salem, VA

After I was GUARANTEED pick up date for my move cross country they cancelled my pick up less than 48 hours before they were supposed to be there. They claimed the window that they promised me they could not make and they said they couldn't service me. They has ZERO compassion to my situation and offered no help, suggestions or resolutions on how I was going to find another way to move my things. DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY! They do not care at all about your situation or how to help their customers. If I could give a zero rating, I would. I am also going to report them to the BBB.

Evergreen Phoenix, AZ

best relocation company in trinity, wanted to move with all my stuffs! was fast and really nice, your customer care is perfect, thank you.

Kevin Stankiewicz Santa Rosa, CA

Trinity Relocation Group LLC, a moving broker, initially estimated our move from Sammamish, WA to Brentwood, CA cost $7,182. After taking a $3,947 deposit they subcontracted to Cobra Van Lines. At pickup Cobra Van Lines increased our moving cost to $11,408, for a total of $15,355 including deposit even though we packed only the furniture in the estimate. Cobra Van Lines broke two pieces of furniture. They picked up the load on Saturday October 10th, and did not deliver until Thursday, October 22nd.

Olivia Cooper Nashville, TN

Run far, far away. Predatory practices, misleading tactics and even just direct lies! Do not trust this company with your move. They will tell you what you want to hear to get your deposit and it will be a nightmare from there.

Angie Seattle, WA

Before you give them a penny go read the reviews and go to BBB page and read the consumer complaints for this group and US Movers who they contracted with. Consumer beware! What they say on the phone they do not hold up to.

Jessica Chen ,

They will lie to you to get you to sign, then not follow through.