International Van Lines Logo

International Van Lines

8.5

Don Bluffton, SC

This company is the greatest. Called last minute and they were able to get me in. Moved a full 3 bedroom house without a scratch. Movers were very capable and made the most out of all our stuff packing into storage not wasting any space! Great guys and a great company. I used them 02 years ago and today. I highly recommend this company!

Hant Amsterdam, NY

This is the second time we used this Movers. They are extremely organized and efficient. We have had many moves over the years and this mover is great. We would not hesitate to use them again. Good movers are difficult to find!

Nicholle M. West Palm Beach, FL

I hired IVL for a local move from Miami to Greenacres, FL. Overall the experience went well. I have no complaints minus a small ding in my dresser, but they fixed it. The reason I'm leaving 5 stars is that they did an excellent job and resolved my minor issue quickly.

Babak Gachpaz Grandview, MO

My representative made what could have been a very stressful move hassle free. The estimate was very accurate and there were no hiccups with billing. Surprise free move thankfully. Should I need help moving in the future I will be using this company again. Highly recommended.

Robert Padilla New York, NY

I would highly recommend this company. The name itself is definitely what they are. I needed a company in less than 24 hours and owner was very quick in accommodating me. They were prompt, professional and very nice. I will definitely be using this company again in the future!

Nellie Hall The Lakes, NV

Booking International Van Lines was very easy and they were very clear on the pricing. The movers were on time and worked very fast. They were pleasant to be around as they carefully wrapped all of our belongings and worked together to move us efficiently. I would definitely book them again.

James Sanchez Santa Clara, CA

Great experience! Both the movers were very careful with my stuff. Nothing even so got a scratch. Upon reaching, they offered to keep everything where I wanted it to be. The owner and staff communicated well. Highly satisfied with the service. Will recommend to others.

Mike Gerber Matthews, NC

Best moving experience I could have ever imagined. They were super quick and we have so much stuff to move. He was very personal, approachable, understanding. I will be using them in the next couple years after we move again. I couldn't imagine a better experience.

Robert Fitzgerald Atlanta, GA

I highly recommend International Van Lines. They were a life-saver when I needed to hire movers last-minute. He was extremely helpful and responsive in handling my request. The movers were punctual and were meticulous in moving all my delicate items.

Jack Rameriz Phoenix, AZ

The end to end service from the initial quote to the final move-in was incredibly easy, quick and efficient. From the calls I've made previously, I sure didn't. I've moved 3 different times in the city (and one cross country) and this was by far the best experience.

Amber Contreras Fort Lauderdale, FL

Professional, prompt, and did a fantastic job on my move. Super efficient and these guys got their hustle on. I'd never used a mover before and International Van Lines really exceeded my expectations. It's a shame I won't have need of their service any time soon again.

Kyle burgess The Lakes, NV

My move to Nevada went well. I had no damage, loss, or additional charges. I've used them once before and had a good experience, so I gave them a second move. Moving is stressful, so I was thrilled to come across International Van Lines. I would recommend them to anyone planning a long-distance move.

E Chellstorp Littleton, CO

I had a long distance move (1050 miles), and I must say that using IVL was a pleasure. From the initial estimate, to the scheduling, the pickup and delivery teams, every step of the way had professionals on the job. I had no damage to any of my possessions and everything arrived on schedule. I will be using them again on my next move.

Erin W. Fort Lauderdale, FL

I hired IVL for a long distance move from Pittsburgh, PA to South Florida. They did a great job, had reasonable prices, were there when they said they would be, and were overall great to deal with. Would highly recommend IVL for your move!

Tony Steubenville, OH

My move to Los Angeles went well. The crew showed up on time, packed well, and I have a good experience overall. Moving is stressful, so I was happy to have come across a trustworthy company. No damage, no hidden fees, and delivery on-time. What more can I ask for?

Vinny C. West Chester, PA

I used International Van Lines to move my family over 2,000 miles from Florida to Pennsylvania. Not only was the pricing beyond reasonable, but their operation is well seasoned. Very professional movers and they took extra precaution with our valuable home items. I highly recommend IVL and will be using them for any and all future moves.

David Baltimore, MD

I moved into a row home in Baltimore with a very narrow staircase. The guys were real pros as they managed to get all my furniture up without scuffing the furniture or the walls. Great job guys!!! I’m really happy with the entire move. Thanks from Dave

Jeff Sanders Pompano Beach, FL

As a realtor I’ve been looking for a reliable, cost effective Moving Company that my clients could use....International Van Lines by far exceeds any and all of my expectations. Their skill, care, and diligence is apparent with the 20+ moves they’ve handled for my clients! Look no further, you found your Moving Company!!

Inez Miami Beach, FL

I recently had to move for the second time and hired IVL again. They did a great job on my first move so there was no reason for me to shop elsewhere. The team again did a fantastic job. No damage, no hidden charges, and overall a good experience. I would use them again if needed.

Jarrod f. Pompano Beach, FL

They were extremely professional and punctual. They came fully prepared to have everything I needed moved the correct way with no damage. Which was not an easy ordeal due to the type of furniture, etc. I plan to use them whenever I need to in future and would recommend them to anyone!

Jon Fields Pompano Beach, FL

Amazing service from beginning to end. Staff was helpful and friendly. Tracking was on point and their communication was great. We were always able to get a rep on the phone or an email back within 24 hours. Price was very fair compared to everyone else and all our stuff arrived safely and without damages. Would definitely use again!

Taya Fitzgerald-Hyman Raleigh, NC

I recently moved from Houston, TX to Wake Forest, NC. I hired IVL for the move of my 2 bedrooms apt. The crew was on time, packed well and delivered everything as promised. I experienced zero problems and would use them again. My rep was Brian and my mover (foreman) was James. Great guys!

Jason Halberstadt Orlando, FL

Has anybody else noticed that almost all of the reviews are uncannily similar? About the same word count. Replace destination A for destination B. Reorganize the sentences. Use "this company" because they actually forget which company they are writing about. Google IVL reviews and see the work of the same fake review writers on other sites with the same fingerprints. They should fire the people that they hired to write all their fake reviews for lack of creativity and for making them so obviously fake. Truth is, I didn't do due diligence, and also fell for some fake reviews about IVL on other sites and made the mistake of contacting them. They quoted me $9270 and I have paid over $20,000 so far, I never have received my car after 4 months because they failed to file basic importation documents at the very beginning. Now I have to ship my car back to the US. They have not accepted one ounce of responsibility or demonstrated one ounce of good faith in trying to recover our property.

Ben Hale Seattle, WA

Most amazing moving company! They were early and fast. They were super efficient and nice! Their rates are unbeatable!!! Don't think twice about hiring them for your move, just do it!!!

Antonio Ramirez Daly City, CA

Needed to move some boxes last minute in our office, from getting a quote to getting actual movers it was only 1 hour and 50 minutes, super impressive! The movers that came were really nice and helpful. Great service!

Verna Losey Lewes, DE

Excellent customer service! The movers took very good care of my furniture while moving in inclement weather. They were professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company and will use them for any future jobs.

Amelia Raney Elk Grove Village, IL

Everyone at International Van Lines was very professional and friendly. The communication was great, the moving team was on time, worked quickly, and did a great job. Very good experience all around.

Loren Donofrio-Freeman Boca Raton, FL

I used IVL for my overseas relocation and they did a great job. The handled all the customs clearance and delivered with no problem. I would use them again if needed. Chat Conversation End Type a message...

Nicolas Bergeron Charlotte, NC

International Van Line review I should have read the reviews. As most people have written so far, the process to schedule the move and evaluate the initial cost worked seamlessly: the videos of all rooms can be made quickly and upload in no time. But the problems started when the movers arrived. First four (4) movers were supposed to show up. Only the driver was there. He went through the house and evaluated what we had as if he had not seen the videos or the list of all our items. He told us it could be a little more expensive at the end because people in the office did not have his experience. We understood and signed the document, feeling we had no choice – it was not explained to us before the truck arrived and we were ready to leave our home. Then they started to pack our belongings… I should have paid attention to this part; I did not because I paid for it and assumed they would do a good job. Because they were only 2 people, it took two days to pack and load the truck (the second day two more people showed up at different time). Once the truck was packed they charged almost 30% more than what was quoted. We felt trapped and robbed, without realistic recourse. After getting our money, they still ask for tips.. We had to clean the whole house for food bags and boxes, empty bottles, empty rolls of tapes, broken boxes… it took about 40 minutes to clean what other companies have done after finishing their work. Before leaving, the driver told us that since it was a small move, it should arrived in 4 to 5 days. Two weeks and a half later, after multiple emails and unanswered calls, we received a text that the truck would arrive at 6 PM! We pushed for the next day – after back and fro, they finally agreed. The local movers were nice but completely clueless because half of the boxes were unidentified or scribbled in Russian. My wife had to stay by the door, opening each box, and directed the best that she could where they were going because nothing was packed logically. For example, my computer monitor was in a large closet type box with cloths, toys, some folding tables and chairs; large boxes – again meant for clothes- have been filled with books. They arrived at 10 am and finished at 9:40 PM. Around 10 to 15 % of our items have been damage, either by their incompetence in packing, by loading the truck, or while waiting in the staging area (which they told us multiple times while we signed up for their service our move would not stay in the staging area); many boxes have a been stained by a weird black liquid (we did not pack any liquid) or left in the rain somewhere, chairs stained, bed frame broken, frames bent, etc, etc. We took pictures, sent emails and calls to this unprofessional company, and so far nothing. After death in the family, moving is supposedly the second most stressful time in a family’s life. International Van Line made EVERY aspect of the move worst than it could be. Please, please, avoid them.

LisaA Norman, OK

WORST HIRING DECISION WE EVER MADE! Fooled by all the good (fake?) reviews, and failing to delve into all the negative ones that are all over the Internet, we hired International Van Lines to move us across the country. Our domestic long-distance move with International Van Lines was supposed to involve one truck and five days to pack and drive directly to our new home. Instead, it ended up taking 31 days, 7 to 8 truck loads (none of which were owned or operated by IVL or its employees), stops at numerous other locations, and cost almost twice the original estimate (when you add in the three-week forced hotel stay while our goods were held hostage in an undisclosed storage facility). It was a nightmare from start to finish. Our belongings were three times held hostage while demands for more money (sometimes cash only) were made. Our things were damaged, and some are missing, including some expensive artwork. Their packing was negligent and resulted in many damaged or destroyed items. There was no inventory control--we even ended up with someone else's belongings, and nothing was done about that, even though IVL was informed. All the promises and guarantees made by IVL when we hired them were broken. Communication was horrible--inefficient, rude, and unprofessional--throughout. Before the nightmare was even over, they first offered us money to be quiet, then threatened to sue us if we spoke out about our experiences (we agreed to nothing!). Such behavior certainly explains their good online reviews. By the way, we have all this in writing. I've never experienced such deceptive and/or incompetent business practices in my life. We have published the full story of what happened to us, as well as many strikingly similar experiences of other victims of this company, on our information site, which bears the name of this company (.info). IVL has been doing their best to have our reviews removed from all sites so that you can't know what happened to us and so that only positive reviews are published. It is a perfect example of how they do business. We will keep posting, because you have a right to know the truth about this company! Check our website and the Florida BBB and Angie's List for honest reviews. Also read the negative reviews on Yelp. The truth is out there.

Josh Owen Kearny, NJ

Used this company for our Office move, they handled all our heavy file cabinets down the stairs without any complaints. Really hard working guys, fast and efficient.

Edward Crider Addison, TX

Perfect move! It was a rainy day and they did everything possible to keep things dry. They were professional, fast and reasonably priced. Very happy with them!

Mark Decker Pompano Beach, FL

International Van Lines did a great job with my move from NY to Parkland, FL. This was for a 2 bedroom home and everything was packed well. I would use them again if needed.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Moved across country. Final bill came in 75% higher than initial estimate to the tune of $6k more than budgeted. They came prepared with two trucks expecting me to go 100%+ over. At that point when the trucks are loaded and hours of moving into the day, you’re held hostage. I’m just glad they didn’t hold anything hostage on delivery as I’ve hear so many in the industry do. I’m just wishing I had comparison shopped or done it myself with more time.

Lauren M San Diego, CA

I chose this company because they were number 1 on bestcompanys.com. BIG MISTAKE. They subcontracted my work out to another company, MoveOn Moving, who destroyed my mattress and won't even pay to replace the mattress they destroyed. Went through their claims dept. It was a JOKE. Protect yourself and go with a company that does not subcontract work to other companies. Now, IVL, if YOU want to make this right by replacing my damaged mattress, please contact me. I'd be happy to discuss.

Sara Machin Miami, FL

I’m really happy with how everything went. Communication was easy and I was delivered in the time range I was told. I would definitely recommend.

Paul Crane Pompano Beach, FL

I hired IVL for a move to Houston. They packed and performed well. I would use them again if needed.