Venmo Logo

9.7

Gail Salt Lake City, UT

Venmo is a great app, it is super convenient and helpful. It is especially awesome when you forget your wallet and your friend has to pay for you..no longer are the days of super awkward "I swear I'll pay you back". The only bad thing is I think it's creepy that everyone can see what you're spending money on.

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

Venmo has made social gatherings so much more simple. When you go out with friends you can easily split bills or repay each other back with venmo. I can not comprehend life without it.

Tommy McCarlie Chicago, IL

Venmo (PayPal for young people). Yes, I hate your emojis and the patronizing feel of your terribly coded app. But it's useful and everyone I know uses it -- so how can I really complain. It puts money in my pocket.

Hudson Stewart American Fork, UT

I have used venmo for almost a year and it has changed my life! I use venmo at least 5 times a week. I love how you can pay and receive money way easy with 0 cost! I would definitely recommend venmo for everyone.

Allyson Miriani Springfield, MO

I use Venmo nearly every day. It is a great way to pay people back that is easy and convenient. I also like how you can have money in your account and don't have to pull from your bank account every transaction.

Caitlin Fayetteville, AR

Venmo has made paying friends and family easier than ever before! It has been a life saver in college when needing to pay back friends or getting paid back. Everyone has a reason to use venmo!

Nathan Justis Smithfield, UT

Love it! Much more user-friendly than PayPal. I think it's so weird, though, that people want to publicize their transactions with each other. I'm glad there's an option to keep your transactions private(ish).

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

I was skeptical to sign up for anything that I had to give out bank information for. So glad I did! It’s so convenient and I’ve never had any issues. I recommend it all the time.

Kent Logan, UT

I have only had Venmo for a couple months and use it for only one purpose which is somewhat of a crowd funding. It was very easy to set up and has been effective for collecting funds.

McKenzie Logan, UT

Venmo makes life so much easier! I rarely have cash and do t have to even worry. I can pay sports fees, hair dressers, babysitters, etc with just a few clicks on my phone! This is a total game changer!!

Mason Mitchell Fayetteville, AR

I absolutely love Venmo. I have used it nearly everyday of college and it makes paying and receiving money form friends super easy. The only thing I don't like is the app can be very laggy sometimes.

Bchell Midvale, UT

I use venmo for many things. For the most part I love it. It's easy and fast to exchange money. I had a bad experience with someone trying to use my bank account to open an account and their customer service didn't help me at all. Told me there was nothing they could do to help me. So I like the app but don't like the customer service.

Amy Barrus Sandy, UT

Venmo is easy to use. However, I wish Venmo would offer an option to allow two household members to be tied to the same account. I always have to call my husband and ask him to pay for things like my haircut. It takes away some of the convenience.

Jordyn Kerner Fayetteville, AR

I really don't need to carry cash when I have Venmo! I can always pay anyone back as long as I have my phone. My roommates and I use Venmo to pay bills and it makes it so easy. Very user friendly.

Paris Salt Lake City, UT

We love Venmo because you can do simple with transactions and not have to carry cash around with you. We have sold stuff of Facebook marketplace, sent money for birthdays etc. sky is the limit!

Crystal Logan, UT

I use this app all the time. It makes splitting the check a no brainier. I can pay friends for nearly everything. Just venmo. It's a verb and a noun now. I may never write a check again

Danica David Los Angeles, CA

Venmo has been so helpful in this day and age. It is a reliable way to receive money from your friends and family. It's so easy to just venmo your friends back the money you owe them digitally.

Ryan Harpenau Fayetteville, AR

Venmo is very easy to use and it very convenient when needing to pay someone back without using cash. I do prefer other apps that aren't attempting to be social media apps where you can see who pays who for what, but it you are into that then it's a great app for you.

Brielle Wright San Francisco, CA

I use Venmo for my small lawn mowing business, Venmo makes it very easy to touch up with my clients at the end of each month. Venmo is very user friendly and can be set up with your bank account easily.

Olivia Davis Providence, UT

Venmo is so convenient and is also very trust worthy also! I never worry about getting scammed! It is super nice especially during the pandemic because of the coin and bill shortage!

Mindy Smith Smithfield, UT

Venmo has been really good for day to day transactions between friends, family, and to pay lessons. The one problem I have had was when it connects your venmo with a 3rd party account, such as Children's Place. There was a concern of fraudulent activity at one point but then it never went through? I won't use it again only if it is directly through Venmo.

Jake Mecham , CO

The best option out of all of the mobile wallets. It not only is easy to send and receive money, but it is fun. Typing out the comment for what you are sending is the best part. It has become one of my favorite social media platforms to check in and see what my friends are doing.

Emily Crawfordville, FL

It is so easy to pay people with Venmo, you don't have to worry about having the same bank or having to do a long-winded process to pay people and go. It is very convenient and bank transfers usually occur faster than they're expected to.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Venmo is a great way to share and send money to friends and family. I think its very user friendly and works well with a large amount of banks. I also like it gives you the option of being able to transfer funds instantly for a small fee or wait for the business days without the fee.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

in a Cashless society Venmo is a must have. How else are you gonna pay back a friend for an uber ride or for dinner? its a great way to easily transfer money back and forth and keeps me from having to carry cash-and its free.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Venmo has quickly taken over as the primary virtual wallet and bank. It is so easy and versatile to use. Just about everyone I know uses it and it has increased our convenience. It is impossible to imagine life without Venmo as its seems so integrated into our lives now-and for good reason. It is such a great tool.

Kassidy Roberts CA

I love Venmo a ton! So convenient, fun and easy.

Dominique Denver, CO

I use Venmo for basically all payments between friends. This is a super easy way to transfer money for something as simple as an ice cream cone. It works fast and effectively and is a great replacement for carrying around cash

Hannah Denver, CO

I really enjoy the ease of which this service provides for money transfer. The only reason for not gifting it 5 stars is that the automatic transfer fee seems kind of high. However, I really enjoy the creative touches that Venmo allows you to add. However, sometimes I do not want to add a description but it won't let you send without it which I think is annoying.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Venmo is so convenient for sending and receiving payments. I help my boys get a few lawn jobs around the neighborhood and I collect the money for them. It's very easy for me to transfer that money into their savings accounts. Venmo is the best!

Amber P. Lehi, UT

I love this service! It is so easy for a group of sisters or friends to go to lunch, pay one check and everyone just pays the payer through Venmo. No running to the bank or needing exact change. No worrying about kids losing checks. And you have a record of what you have spent and received!

Kori Houston Tallahassee, FL

Very secure and easy to use. It’s great for transferring money to others.

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

Venmo is safe and secure, I have made several transactions using venmo.

Anna Hu Provo, UT

Venmo has been such a game changer, making it so easy to pay friends exact amounts quickly. I love it because literally every person I know has the app and trusts it, making it easy to exchange money for any situations. I have even been able to use it at businesses such as salons! I really like the friend feed feature, its fun to see what my friends are up to through their payments. I also like that I have a "profile" where I can see every single payment and what it was for. Venmo in a way has become a new form of social media while being useful.

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Don't be nervous to try using Venmo. It is great, safe, and easy. So much easier than trying to write checks or figure something else out.

Chris Milke Olney, MD

Used a few times for paying other people during school PTA fundraisers, etc. Still getting up to speed on adding "friends". Naming of payees is a little confusing (i.e. making sure the recipient is the correct person).

Amy Gardiner Germantown, MD

I can't imagine the world without venmo!! It has revolutionized how we exchange money and maid life so easy !! Love the new emoji updates

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

It is very easy to use and I like that it has a bar code that you can pull up and that the contacts in your phone are showcased.

Amber Thompson Show Low, AZ

I love Venmo!! It is soooo easy and convenient. I was soo happy when this was created and I didn’t have to use PayPal anymore!!

Conrad Ma American Fork, UT

Venmo is extremely easy to use to transfer money between friends. However, like all things it is better to know the person before transferring

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

Venmo is so easy and secure! I use it for many many things and I’ve never had any issues. It is very user-friendly and even allows some creativity.

Sicely Lyn Russell Chandler, AZ

I love Venmo! It's much easier now to pay people now! The only thing is that it takes forever to show up in my bank account. Other than that it's amazing!

Kristen Dorsey Sun City, AZ

Venmo is a very quick and efficient way to send money to friends and family! It is secure and very easy to use! I love Venmo!

Jen Burt Herriman, UT

I love that ease that Venmo provides in receiving and sending payments. It helps me to get money quicker and conveniently.

Kyle Provo, UT

As a millennial I frequently use Venmo to pay back acquaintances, ask my roommate for utilities money, and pay rent. Super easy, super convenient

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I like that Venmo seamlessly transfers over to my bank account. It also makes it easy to find people using the QR code which I like.

Landon Badoni Montgomery, TX

I personally always recommend Venmo over other platforms just because it's so intuitive. They transfer funds fairly quickly for the free transfer.

Joy Smith Independence, MO

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I tried to create a new account. However, whoever had my phone number before me had a Venmo account. I have been dealing with a rep/agent by the name of Hershey. Was told to provide documentation of my number. Per the request, I emailed MANY documents but Hershey states unable to read. The documents I emailed to Hershey, provided my phone statements that shows my cell phone carrier's name, my name, the phone number and when the phone number became mine (May 2020), my complete address and even my email address. I asked for a supervisor to call me, but was informed that their phone system was down. Right. How convenient. As such, since Hershey won't do the right thing by rectifying this matter accordingly, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against Venmo and Hershey who displayed NOTHING but unfair business practices. Hershey responds to my request by the wrong name. That's being professional? Clearly not. It is extremely disappointing that you need BBB to resolve a matter that Hershey could have done, yet refuses to.

Emma Simpson West Valley City, UT

Of course, the convenience of Venmo is very nice. It’s so easy to send and receive money. I also really appreciate how easy it is to change my privacy settings since it is an app dealing with money.

Marniwho ,

Venmo has been so great! I feel confident in sending money and the ease of paying people and not having to mess with old school mailing a check is a game changer