Sleep Number Logo

6.9

Tania Saunders Saratoga Springs, UT

We love love love our sleepumber. We got it when I was pregnant with my first and it changed everything. My husband likes it soft and I like it hard. It was the only mattress we could get that would work for both of us.

Kristen Schow Pleasant Grove, UT

I absolutely love it Sleep Number beds! And I feel like the people that work inside of their stores have a lot of knowledge and experience and can find something that fits you perfectly!

David O Pleasant Grove, UT

Napping on a Sleep Number mattress is like sleeping on air. The adjustable, inflatable products they offer are comfortable and fit the body well. The only downside I would have to say is the loud noise that comes with adjusting the air inside. It can be hard for others to sleep in the same house when I change it! Despite the noise, Sleep Number is a genuine and comfortable mattress I can see myself using. Three and a half stars.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Best experience ever when we entered the store and tried out the beds for ourselves. You can find cheaper mattress’ but we have loved the one that we bought and feel it is worth the price!!

Gary Hall Saint George, UT

Great mattress - I love a softer mattress than my wife, so we love the adjustment!

sherry crane Stuttgart, AR

I have a memory bed 360 and I love it with dual controls and the vibration is great for back problems

Morgan Tennant Shelley, ID

Sleep Number is great! I'm a hot sleeper, so I really like the cooling effects especially in the summer. I sleep so well on this mattress.

courtney tennant Salem, VA

Sleep Number has very comfortable mattresses, however they are sometimes overpriced and nothing is hardly on sale so I only bought a mattress from them one time.

alexonna , WA

Disappointed with sleep number policy. we received a damaged headboard and wanted a refund rather than a replacement. Case manager told us no refunds for upholstered headboards - which doesn't make sense. The product was damaged and was not going to be used again anyway. stupid policy especially after paying them 10K for bed. thanks for looking after your customers!

Trista Siren Gilbert, AZ

Upgraded my old and cheap hand-me-down mattress to a SleepNumber and it feels AMAZING! Wish I would've gotten one in the first place!

Ruth Spilhaus Saint Paul, MN

Because sometimes you feel like having that soft sometimes you feel like having it hard and that's the only mattress that let you do that

Donald See Indianapolis, IN

They set me up on time and cleaned up afterwords. They explained how the bed works and helped me set up my sleep number

Wilson Hannold

Lasts forever. Very comfortable. The only issue is that the two halves have a divider that wears out and makes you feel like your falling into the middle.

Annette L Davis Liberty, IN

The sleep number settings, bed positions, massage feature, the remote controls the nightlight and both bedside lamps. We are very happy with it!

Angelica Torres Farmingville, NY

The bed is comfortable, was more so in the beginning. One side is losing air all the time so I suspect a leak but how can that be when the inner mattress is so deep.

kathybeebarrett

I went there to try there new bed.Its so soft and felt amazing on my back where i have troble.Its a amazing bed.Well purshase one.

Sherry Pitts Fort Walton Beach, FL

Nice bed. To expensive, but over all a good bed. The cooling sheets are awesome . And their curved pillows are wonderful for the neck and head area. All in all they took care of us.

Karencita Z Cedar Hill, TX

I have been using the P5 split king size My body is still getting used to it but I really like when I use the option of watching tv Maybe because it’s new technology but it’s way too pricey for a mattress

Lynn D Tarone Rio Rancho, NM

The bed was good and we did sleep a little better. The people were very helpful when we had issues. The sleep experience was not as I had hoped and the parts, when they wore out were expensive.

Megan Milke Olney, MD

My parents have a sleep number bed and it is literally awesome. They love the customer support people as they are so nice. Considering getting one for myself.

Rhona Leffler Olney, MD

I just could not get comfortable on a Sleep Number bed that was in a hotel room I stayed in. It was supposed to be a perk, but I felt like I was camping...I was up all night inflating and deflating it and never could find my comfort zone! It just wasn't for me, but that was many years ago, so perhaps it is more comfortable now.

Sky Blue Christmas Tree Compton, CA

The bed is a lifesaver for my back and shoulders once I adjusted, however, the company is dishonest, albeit through wording rather than a bold-faced lie. When returning a bed, you only return the mattress. They'll keep your money from the frame. Furthermore, EVERYTHING is overpriced. even the pillows can be over $100.

Gina Marie Commack, NY

My father had a sleep number bed which I utilized for one year. I think it’s highly up and the price is too high I personally have gone with Serta sleepies and other companies for half of the price and had a much better experience after all sleep as essential

Alexa Cooper Provo, UT

I like using Sleep Number with my younger sister when we shared a room growing up. Our mattress had a hole though that would deflate and that previously caused my dad to eventually misalign his spine which led to an expensive surgery and recovery.

MeliG Scottsdale, AZ

Easy purchasing and knowledgeable sales representatives. We went back several times before making the decision and each time they were friendly and not pushy.

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

Way too overrated for the price. Yes, you can dial in your desired firmness, as can your partner. That is a nice feature, for sure. But in all reality the difference from 10-90 is barely tangible, and you're paying a significant premium for that niche diffierence. There are really good mattresses at a fraction of the price.

Kanuto Tucson, AZ

Deceptive Warranty I bought this be 4 years ago and it has two major dips where my wife and I sleep. I called customer service and they said it will cost just under $500 to replace the topper. When I reminded the customer service rep that the mattress has a 25 year warranty, he said the fist two years are covered 100% and in the 3rd year it is covered at 72% and it drops 4% per year. That not what the salesperson told my wife and I when we bought the bed. We will not buy another sleep number bed. I bought a Tempur Pedic TEMPUR-Adapt + Cooling Topper for $359.40 and it comes with a 10 year full replacement warranty. Live and learn!

Brennan Orem, UT

Overpriced for an average product. I never really saw the benefit of Sleep Number versus other mattresses. I could see it being a good fit for certain situations but it for sure wasn't for me. Customer service was great, just didn't like the product.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

We didn't find Sleep Number worth the money we spent. We also didn't really use different sleep numbers once they were set which we felt defeated the purpose of having different options. People with very different sleep needs might have a very different experience with Sleep Number. Wouldn't recommend to people with normal mattress needs.

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Sleep number mattress is the most high tech mattress you can get. It supports your back no matter what angle you have it set at and it even helps people stop snoring.

Katie Marz Orem, UT

I have had a sleep number bed for so long now and I've never had any problems with it! The quality is amazing and I can tell it will never get old or wear out.

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

We enjoyed our Sleep Number bed for a few years, but then it developed a leak and we could never fix it and get it to hold the setting. Ultimately we were disappointed in the durability of such an expensive product. We have since returned to traditional mattresses and are happier.

James Sumter, SC

Quality product. Delivered and setup. No problems.

Cheri Powell

It is so comfortable and love the different settings

Mike John Logan, UT

Great product and customer service. The only thing I would say is the cost of accessories is rather high!

Chelsea Pleasant Grove, UT

I felt like this mattress did not last as long as others and became very uncomfortable. Would not purchase a mattress here again but very affordable!

Frank Rivera Lynnfield, MA

My wife and I love our sleep number mattress. The 15 year warranty is an added bonus!

Mike Perrins Spring Hill, FL

This mattress is very comfortable easy to clean I like how well it’s put together

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I don’t know if it was just the cheaper mattress that I slept on but I had a hard time getting it to the setting I wanted and to have it still feel comfortable

Cheri Powell Waukegan, IL

Best for my husbands back we love the bed as I like it really soft and my husband likes it more firm

Shaun Saint George, UT

We are finally able to sleep the way we like. The quality and cost of our mattress made it a great buy!

Ronald Jones Sacramento, CA

best bed I ever had and I had a different bed which was supposed to be one of the best and it turned out to be poor

denise Middletown, NY

Expected to get the best sleep when we purchased a C4 ..ended up in Physical Therapy instead only to be told we should have gotten the next level up by the sales rep!!! Review not posted on line though they did try to remedy situatiion with additional padding.

Glen2021 Spring, TX

Excellent bed for a couple that has different sleeping preferences. This is the first bed my wife and I can both be comfortable on.

Jada Urquhart Tallahassee, FL

I have had a sleep number for a year and I absolutely love it. It is very comfortable and like that it can be adjusted,

Larry R Thrash Shalimar, FL

IThe bed provides many different firmness levels as well as different head positions. This is really helpful when really tired.

Kristen Fratt Mesquite, NV

Sleep Number bed has been my back savior for the last 25 years. I've purchased 2 Sleep Number beds during this time and have loved them both.

Missy Truth Ankeny, IA

Bought a bed under the 100% money back guarantee and then find out I was scammed and they are in violation of false advertising law and deceptive sales practices. Out $4000 to these immoral scammers. The bed sagged in the middle and the base was malfunctioning, still refused refunding which is also illegal for defective products. Filed with state attorney general and waiting on that process. Bed was horribly uncomfortable and screwed up my back to where Im now in physical therapy.

OverItAll Leesburg, FL

I bought the bed second hand which made it affordable. I think the price for a new one is way too high. The ability to regulate each side independently is great and I am happy with my purchase.

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Amazing! I love this bed. I have had one before. But they also have them in many high-end hotels. They are great for sleep and comfort.