Nectar Sleep

9.1

Barbara White Jackson, MS

I dislike that I have not been able to talk to someone to change my payment date. It turned out to be really bad for me and I am afraid it has hurt my credit with them which I desperately didn't want to do. Other than that I don't have any complaints. I just think they need a contact number and person to talk to.

Pamela Brown Tallahassee, FL

It took some time for me to get used to sleeping on such a great matress, but I must say my experience has been nothing but good, I sleep so well its hard to let go of the pillow in the morning.

Jonathan Mair Brevard, NC

Without a doubt one of the best mattress I have ever slept on. I bought a Nectar mattress a number of years ago and it is as good as new. Best warranty in the business too. Thank you!!

Lindsey Amiot Salem, VA

They have very comfortable mattresses for a fair price.

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear that and appreciate you sharing your review.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Jared Provo, UT

I've slept on a Nectar mattress many times at my sibling's house. It has been great! It was very comfortable and supporting. I can't say anything about their prices, but their products are great!

Thank you Jared!

Jan. 26th, 2021

Matt Markin Kearney, NE

What can I say but yet another very, very comfy sleep solution. I woke up feeling fully rested! I have already burnt too much energy, now leave me alone. I'm going back to sleep now.

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Hi Matt! We're so glad you're finding the mattress comfortable and are getting restful sleep. Thank you for sharing your review, and happy ZZZs!

Nov. 19th, 2020

Mark Clark

I like the mattress for its support. The one thing I would like to change is how much heat the mattress retains.

Jody Sterba Omaha, NE

i love my bed.It is the most comfortable bed i have ever had. Cannot say more about it

Mike Tacoma, WA

High quality mattress at a reasonable price! We have two already and gettin third!

Matthew Crep Hoyt Lakes, MN

Strange combination of soft comfort and firmness that I haven't experience before. A great sleep.

Alexis Muniz Ellenville, NY

I have Fibromyalgia and this mattress has been a God send when it comes to my pain.

Jessica Duncan Angola, IN

I like the timely manner in which all my products arrived from Nectar Sleep! I got the bundle for free with my bed and that saved me money!

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Thanks Jessica! We're so glad to hear you've had a 5 star experience and appreciate you taking the time to share your review. Happy Zzzs!

Feb. 2nd, 2021

Carl Johnson Meridian, ID

Priced competitively compared to other memory foam mattresses. Arrived on time with simple set up. Great nights sleep for the money, and you will feel rested in the morning!

Jody C Hillsdale, MI

At first I loved the mattress. Then the frame broke shortly after. I tried to get in touch with the company. Exchanged a email or two then nothing. I did as I was asked and sent pictures and then I heard nothing. I now have a broken frame and a mattress that feels like I am going to fall off of when I sleep.

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Hi there Jody! We are so sorry to hear this and apologize for any difficulty you've had receiving a resolution. The bed frame is covered by a 50 night trial period and 3 year warranty so we can certainly assist you and assure you we are here to help. Please reach back out to us so we can get you taken care of right away. We can be reached at 1-888-863-2827, [email protected], or via the Live Chat option on our website.

Sep. 15th, 2020

Susan O'Brien Lehigh Acres, FL

Love the feel every time I get on my bed. Firm but cozy soft. We have an adjustable bed too and that really makes it perfect. Hope it lasts a long time. Great service too

Peggy Downes Minneapolis, MN

The mattress is soft, yet supportive, and very comfortable from the first night. Even better is Nectar's customer service - they go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction!

Matters Norfolk, VA

Best investment I’ve ever made. The mattress is incredible and very comfortable. It was a great deal and came it a box. Very convenient if you are relocating out of state. I highly recommend!

Kathy Jo Jorgensen Orem, UT

We ordered this mattress after carefully reading many online reviews. We specifically ordered it because they say it is good for stomach sleepers. I found this mattress terribly uncomfortable. I wake up with sore joints every morning. We have tried this mattress for several months now and will be sending it back Thank goodness for their awesome return policy!

SPENCER C HARVEY Eagle Mountain, UT

We LOVE our nectar mattress. We bought a new house so we decided to also get a new mattress for our new bed and we're so glad we did. They had the best mattress for the best price and the best warranty

Marylee

Although I find the mattress comfortable, I cannot sleep in it in certain positions.

Drake Britton

Had it for two years now, still feels like new and super comfortable

Tina Jenkins

I sleep very comfortably most nights despite the pains I have daily

Tammi Morris Waldorf, MD

The mattress is really comfortable. I sleep very good on this mattress

Dana Eshelman Erie, CO

most comfortable bed- I can wake up without having back pain!

Kendra Newmarket, NH

I bought them over the other brands and worth every bit of money

Rebecca Mays ,

I love my mattress. It was extremely easy to order and receive and get set up. No complaints on my end!

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Hi Rebecca! This is wonderful to hear, thank you for sharing your experience!

Mar. 24th, 2021

Kellie Berger Glendale, AZ

Since I purchased the nectar bed I have not had a back ache. On the other beds I had I would always wake up with a back ache. So glad I got it!

317durcot The Dalles, OR

So very supportive comfortable from the start. Nothing has changed. The best purchase ever. I've been recommending Nectar to everyone, well worth it.

Cher Citrus Heights, CA

Comfortable at first and then killed my back. Kept it for 2 years hoping things would improve, contacted company to return as they said fully guaranteed, too many hoops to jump thru and hard to show lack of back support with a photo so gave up.

Reply from Nectar Sleep

We're sorry to hear that Cher! We strive to make our warranty replacement process as smooth and simple as possible and apologize for any difficulty you encountered. We appreciate your feedback and are here for any questions you may have. If you do wish to continue with the warranty process or if we can be of any additional assistance please let us know.

Sep. 15th, 2020

Ryan Smith Raleigh, NC

Have had my mattress for about a year and it is still great! I can always count on a good nights sleep with my Nectar! Recommend it to everyone.

Ken Biddick Cheboygan, MI

We find that we’re not as prone to waking up with this mattress. It’s very comfortable and at the same time - supportive. We like it a lot.

Dino Gatis Largo, FL

The value this company has created for my quality of life cannot be overstated. Didn’t know what life was like with good rest. Keep it up guys!

Joseph Kwapisz Farmington, MI

The mattress was a great price, delivered in time and very comfortable. The Bed frame was easy to assemble and looks good.

Ron Davis Broadalbin, NY

Very firm, comfortable mattress! I have slept my best in years on this mattress. The last year has been a wonderful experience!

Cherie Giebink Williamsburg, VA

Nectar was an exceptional company to do business with. It is the best mattress I have ever owned and slept on. Keep up the great work.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Truly amazing Mattress! Makes a tremendous difference to have this mattress! shipps air tight and expands which makes it easy to move with it!

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Wonderful! We are so happy to hear this, thank you for your review!

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

My wife and I got a nectar! To be honest it was a little too hard for me but I like suuuuch a soft mattress. You'll probably love it though if you get one.

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Hi Nate! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance please let us know!

Abby Ashby Provo, UT

K honestly these beds are kind of hard? I was expecting softness so my hubby and I had to get a Matress topper. We love our bed now with the topper but without it’s hard as a rock

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Hi there Abby! Thank you for sharing your feedback and we're glad to hear you are now loving your bed. If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I have loved my nectar. My wife...not so much. It is the perfect firmness and I don't wake up sore. My wifes biggest complaint is that it sleeps hot which I would agree but nothing too crazy.

caroline

The mattress itself is pretty awesome. Customer service, not so much.

danny

My back pain is reduced and I'm getting better sleep

Agneta Hagen Mound, MN

Great product, great customer service, reasonable price

Matthew Fresno, CA

Soft, firm, smooth, great mouth feel. Quick delivery.

E. H. Kokomo, IN

Because the mattress is crazy comfortable.

Laura S Forman Poughkeepsie, NY

I'm never uncomfortable due to the mattress construction.

Mary Voss Germantown, WI

Best mattress ever! Great night's sleep

Kristen Santa Rosa, CA

love my bed. It's comfortable and has held up

Michelle Brooklyn, NY

Very comfortable but does seem to sag on the side that's used more.

Michael Bieker Los Angeles, CA

Very affordable and comfortable solutions - they make a great product!

Reply from Nectar Sleep

Hi Michael, We're so glad to hear this! Thank you for your review.

Jun. 7th, 2021

Sarah Wright

We purchased a Nectar last year. We have loved it. My back does not hurt anymore, where it did with my previous pillowtop mattress.