DreamCloud is the maker of two luxury hybrid mattress models along with a corresponding line of bases and bedding offerings. Hybrid mattresses combine both memory foam and innerspring coils to encourage airflow for a cooler night's sleep, and more stability and shape integrity over time in comparison to all memory foam mattresses.

It is part of Resident, a house of brands providing customers with several home product lines from mattresses to rugs to furniture. Resident believes in giving its customers as much power as possible and its brands offer robust trial periods and warranties that give them a competitive edge within their respective verticals.

DreamCloud offers two mattress models: The DreamCloud and DreamCloud Premier.

The DreamCloud

DreamCloud’s most popular mattress offering combines memory foam and individually wrapped innerspring coils for a five-layer sleep experience topped with a quilted cashmere blend on top. The hybrid mattress is promised to be the perfect compromise for couples looking for a mattress that satisfies the need for a firm and soft mattress — what it calls “luxury firm.”

The DreamCloud is 14-inches high and includes a 1.5-inch Euro-Top cashmere-blend cover, quilted with memory foam. The luxury cashmere blend is combined with rayon and polyester. Prices start at $799.

DreamCloud Premier

The DreamCloud Premier mattress includes six layers and features superior edge support to maintain mattress shape integrity. It includes many of the same proprietary aspects of the DreamCloud mattress but with several upgrades. The DreamCloud Premier is one inch higher due to its 2.5-inch Euro-Top cashmere-blend cover, quilted with memory foam for a plush sleep. The 15-inch high mattress also includes three times the amount of cashmere in the blend with rayon and polyester. Prices start at $899.

Additionally, it offers a line of add-ons and complimentary sleep products such as bases and bedding. DreamCloud mattresses are compatible with any base and it sells four base options: platform, adjustable, metal frame, and a frame and headboard combination. It also sells a line of luxury cotton sheets, pillows, mattress protectors, and a quilted weighted blanket with a removable cover.

The Good

• Lifetime Warranty
  • 365-Night Trial Period
  • Premium Materials
  • Displays Industry Comparison

Lifetime Warranty

DreamCloud’s Lifetime Warranty is above and beyond the industry standard. Many competitors offer up to 15-year warranties. If impressions are 1.5” or more DreamCloud will replace the mattress. It promises there is no small type or legal speak. If a customer's DreamCloud mattress becomes damaged from normal use anytime during ownership, it will replace the mattress at no charge. It doesn’t matter if it’s 100 years from now. DreamCloud is designed to outlast heavy long-term use.

365-Night Trial Period

Industry competitors typically offer customers 100–120 night trials. DreamCloud’s industry-leading trial invites customers to sleep on a DreamCloud mattress for a full year. If it’s not the mattress of their dreams, it will refund customers’ money, and its Sleep Concierge will determine the most convenient way to remove the mattress. It's up to the customer if they would like to purchase a replacement before receiving the return refund.

Premium Materials

DreamCloud uses exceptional materials sourced from around the world to craft its mattresses. It utilizes plush memory foam, premium natural latex, pocketed coils, and a cashmere-blend Euro-top cover hand-stitched by skilled artisans.

Displays Industry Comparison

DreamCloud stands behind its product, pricing, and warranties. It feels so confident in its offering that it posts industry comps directly on its site. Click on the compare tab to find information on its top competitors and how DreamCloud lines up next to them. DreamCloud’s warranty and sleep trial definitely stand out.

The Bad

• Hybrid Mattresses Only
  • Shipping Delays

Hybrid Mattresses Only

For those customers looking for a wider selection of mattress offerings that might include traditional coil based models as well as foam mattresses, DreamCloud may not be their best option. DreamCloud sells only two hybrid mattress models which limits customer options. Many competitors offer a larger lineup of mattresses that includes an all-foam mattress which is typically the most affordable option.

Shipping Delays

While most reviews are positive, DreamCloud has received customer complaints about the shipping speed and reliability of its shipping and delivery estimates. Customers complain of being told different shipping timelines by various customer service channels at DreamCloud, and some mention delays that were months long.

Many also faced issues with DreamCloud’s lack of a customer service phone number. Customers can only email or chat customer service to resolve issues or have their questions answered.

The Bottom Line

For customers looking specifically for a hybrid mattress at a competitive price, DreamCloud luxury mattresses combined with the company's lifetime warranty and year-long trial period make it an attractive option. Potential customers should keep their eye out for the company’s rotating deals and offers before buying. DreamCloud frequently offers sales on their mattresses or free add-ons with an order such as free sheets or mattress covers.

We also recommend that you contact DreamCloud’s customer service before placing an order to verify the expected shipping timeline for your order.

Milica

November 9th, 2020 Neenah, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This mattress is awesome so far! I’ve been sleeping on it for a week and it dawned on me this morning that for the past week I haven’t woken up with a sore lower back (even though I spent the past week moving in) or drenched in sweat which is typical. A+ So far

Nov 11, 2020

We are very happy to hear you settled into the mattress and are enjoying the support it provides. Welcome to the DreamCloud family!

Archie Wilson

October 31st, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The mattress feels wonderful but the the frame i got with it is horrible. The frame started falling apart within the first couple weeks and im the only one thats been sleeping in it.

Nov 02, 2020

Hi Archie! Thank you for sharing your feedback and we're sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your frame. Please look out for an email from one of our senior customer advocates who will be reaching out to assist you.

KGreen

October 25th, 2020 Winchester, KY

Very comfortable. Just enough softness!! Delivery was fast. Easy to set up. Unwrapped that evening and slept on it that night!! Very happy customer!!!

Oct 30, 2020

Hooray! We are so happy to hear this, thank you for your review!

Arams

October 24th, 2020 Blythewood, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had many reservations about a bed in a box. It was pretty heavy to set up but me and my 11 year old daughter managed it just fine. I was also nervous about going from a softer mattress to one more firm. I have zero complaints about this mattress. It has helped with back pain. I went from getting up 4 or 5 times a night to getting up only once a night. I would highly recommend this mattress for comfort and quality. Im hoping it holds up over time but even if I only got 5 years out of it, it is worth the value. You will be nervous if you have never done a bed in a box but trust me it is a great decision. Looks like another satisfied customer. Also, mine was here within 2 weeks of ordering.

Oct 30, 2020

That's fantastic to hear! The mattress is covered by our Lifetime Warranty so if you ever have any concerns please let us know. Thank you for sharing your DreamCloud experience, and happy ZZZs!

Joanne

October 21st, 2020 Mentor, OH

The mattress is harder than expected. I am trying to give the mattress a fair trial but so far I am still having back pain. I have spoken with my Chiropractor and will trial the mattress for at least another month.

Oct 30, 2020

Hi Joanne! It can take time to adjust so we're glad to hear you are giving some more time. We are here for any questions or concerns you may have so please let us know if we can assist!

Esther

October 20th, 2020 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got a twin mattress for my 17 year old daughter who had been sleeping on a very old mattress with no back support. She loves this mattress because it’s both soft and has great support. Besides, getting a mattress in a box is quite an experience! I personally, had to see it to believe it, but we were not disappointed ..and so far my daughter has zero issues with the bed and likes it. (And she’s not always easy to please!!) We will likely buy from dream cloud again.

Oct 30, 2020

Hi Esther! Thank you for your review, we are excited to hear your daughter is loving her new DreamCloud mattress and is finding it comfortable and supportive.

Rebecca

October 19th, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It squeaks and it is too hard. I should have bought your better mattress.

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Rebecca. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your order with the first name. Please feel free to reach out to our support team as we may have a solution for you. We can be reached by email at [email protected], by phone at 888-863-2827, or via chat support on our website 7 days a week.

Celisse Sauceda

October 19th, 2020 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I first purchased a mattress from Nectar, which is a sister company for DreamCloud. Unfortunately, the mattress was not comfortable and the customer service I have received for the return has been awful! It has been over one month and I’m left with the responsibility trying to get rid of the Nectar mattress. Additionally, I had to pay even more to exchange for the DreamCloud. Customer service is subpar, at best and the Nectar mattress is not what I was expecting. The DreamCloud mattress seems much better but I’ve yet to use it since I still have the other one. Do yourself a favor and go with an in-person vendor who can perform an EVEN exchange and who can deliver/pick-up the items. Ridiculous!

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Celisse. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We greatly value customer feedback and would love to get this resolved for you. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your order with this name. Please feel free to reach out to our support team. We can be reached by email at [email protected], by phone at 888-863-2827, or via chat support on our website 7 days a week.

J Chase

October 19th, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mattress arrived fast even in this time of COVID. Was initially concerned as the box was pretty beaten and torn from shipping but the mattress was in perfect shape. As for the mattress both me and my wife have spent many years as active duty Marines and have beaten our bodies up pretty good. With just the first nights sleep on the new mattress many of the aches and pains began to disappear. Now about three weeks later all the pain in my lower back is gone. These hybrid memory foam over individual coil springs are fantastic! With a price significantly less than some of the other well known mattresses it is my opinion you can not do better than the dream cloud. I also received a set of the premium sheets and these are some of the most comfortable sheets I have ever slept in.

Oct 30, 2020

Wonderful! We are so glad to hear this, thank you for sharing your experience. Happy ZZZs!

Regina Thompson

October 18th, 2020 Chicago, IL

I have had my mattress less than a month but I'm loving the support, so far so great.

Oct 30, 2020

That's great to hear, Regina! Thank you for your review.

Brittany M O'Meara

October 18th, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would definitely give the mattress five stars, its the most comfortable sleep I've ever had. Like others with chronic hip and back pain have stated, it's a dream for anyone that has trouble sleeping due to pain. I had wild dreams the first two weeks sleeping on this mattress and I'm pretty sure it's because I slept deeply for the first time in a long long time. If you're on the fence, I'd urge you to get this mattress. It's the best. However, the sheets and mattress protector are coming off the bed. They are slippery and slide around on each other, the sheets hold every single piece of hair or fur, so it's not good if you have any pets, and the seam on the top sheet is annoying and itches my feet while I'm sleeping. Definitely not impressed with the bedding but the matress is everything I've ever wanted in a bed. The platform bed is also just okay. I wish there was a bigger lip to hold the slats on, they slide off pretty easy too.

Oct 30, 2020

Hi Brittany! We are so glad to hear you're having the most comfortable sleep ever on your DreamCloud mattress. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we always appreciate hearing from our customers as we continually work to provide the best products possible. If we can be of any assistance please let us know!

Happy customer

October 18th, 2020 Rathdrum, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the mattress! Unfortunately, my husband wishes it was a little softer, a little more fluff. I wish the website would have tried to upsell me to the premium!!!! I actually would like to upgrade to the premium, was just waiting for the 30 days to be up to start that process.

Oct 30, 2020

We're so happy to hear you love the mattress! Thank you for your review and we look forward to hearing what you think of the DreamCloud Premier mattress.

Mary Goluszka

October 18th, 2020 Palatine, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service was very responsive. We purchased a twin mattress, which arrived during my recovery from major surgery. It is so comfortable, supporting every part of my body. It was the best sleeping experience I have had! We were so impressed that we ordered another Dream Cloud mattress for our king bed!

Oct 30, 2020

Hi Mary! We are thrilled to hear that you've had an exceptional sleeping experience with your DreamCloud mattress and appreciate you sharing your experience.

Lamont Wwimbish

October 18th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our 5 year old Pillow Top mattress would cause us to wake up tired and aching. the Dream Cloud after just a few week has made a noticeable difference in our sleep quality. Lower back pain has been removed from our morning conversation. This mattress is soft and firm in ways that a mattress should be.

Oct 30, 2020

Hi Lamont! We are so glad to hear DreamCloud has made a noticeable difference in the quality of your sleep. Thank you for your review!

Steve Alverdes

October 17th, 2020 Whitefish, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far (day 9) the mattress is good. Based on reviews I’m assuming that it will progressively get better and be great after 30 days. We’ll see. One thing we had this mattress sent to our new address and it stated on the internet that it shipment was 18-21 days out so we ordered about 10 days before we would be there. After order was placed they said they would ship in 7-10 days. It shipped the next day. So the mattress was delivered way too early and no one was there to receive it. I emailed customer service but they were absolutely useless and didn’t give a crap. I had someone I had met before go over and receive mattress so it worked out but not because the help of this company or Fedx. Hence the four stars

Oct 30, 2020

Hi there Steve! We are very sorry that your mattress shipped earlier than expected and we appreciate your feedback about your experience. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the mattress so far and are here for any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks for your review, and happy ZZZs!

Brenda Dobbs

October 17th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So Far Really good my back is feeling so much better. So now I am seeing how long the mattress will stand up? Hear from you so Sincerely Brenda Dobbs

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Brenda! We're excited to hear your back is feeling better and appreciate your review. We back the DreamCloud mattress with a lifetime warranty so if you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out!

Randy bowen

October 17th, 2020 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You sleep all nite .and you don’t wake up sore

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Randy! That's great to hear, thanks for your review!

Kelly Olsen

October 17th, 2020 Oak Harbor, WA

Love the mattress but the free sheet set was atrocious- 100% polyester!! Really disappointed with that. Mattress cover was a nice addition though.

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Kelly! Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, we appreciate it and are always working to improve our products. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out!

Karolina Glogiewicz

October 17th, 2020 Gainesville, FL

I like the mattress and love the sheets! Set up was easy, even thou it took about month to receive it, it was worth it! I have back issues, and this mattress is great! I have been waking up rested with no back pain! I would recommend it to my friends and family!

Oct 29, 2020

We're so glad to hear that Karolina! Thank you for your patience and for sharing your DreamCloud experience.

Charleen Leonard

October 17th, 2020 Edwards, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love my new Dreamcloud! It’s a bit on the firm side and I prefer a little softer but I’m getting wonderful nights sleep. I may after the 1st of the year buy a topper for it but we will wait and give it that long before deciding. Also I bought the platform for it. Not so thrilled with that part. It is pretty shoddy work for the price paid. It went together but corners don’t go together squarely and the legs could be half the size considering how thick the Dreamcloud is. I can’t just sit on the side of the bed, my feet don’t touch the floor and I’m 5’6”. So I’m going shopping for shorter legs to put on it. Overall I’m very happy and sleeping well with no backaches so we’re good!

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Charleen! Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy to hear you love your new DreamCloud mattress and are sleeping well. The platform bed comes with a 3 year warranty so if you'd like us to evaluate it for replacement or have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out!

Daunn Owens

October 17th, 2020 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the DreamCloud mattress, however it’s so heavy,I can’t get the fitted sheet on properly, even when my husband helps.

Oct 29, 2020

Hi there Daunn! We're glad to hear you love the mattress and appreciate your honest feedback. If we can ever be of any assistance please let us know!

marilyn clark

October 17th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was totally impressed with shopping for my DreamCloud mattress. The site was very easy to navigate and the experience was very rewarding. My bed has been a source of joy and inspiration. After getting my new mattress, i was inspired to remodel my bedroom, removing old clutter and clothes, painted the walls a bold new color, bought a new bed and lighting. I love my new DreamCloud bed.

Oct 29, 2020

Wonderful! We love to hear this and are so glad DreamCloud has been a source of joy and inspiration for you. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Paula endsworth

October 17th, 2020 Lake Saint Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sides of the mattress we recieved are to soft and has no stability when sitting then standing

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Paula. Thank you for your review. We see you are currently working with our customer service team. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you require further assistance. We can be reached by email at [email protected], by phone at 888-863-2827, or via chat support on our website 7 days a week.

Kyle Hernandez

October 17th, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing bed! I don't care how tired or awake I am during the day, once I hit this bed, its nap time! Its so conformable and has great support! You truly fell like your sleeping in a cloud!

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Kyle! This is fantastic to hear, we're so happy you are enjoying the mattress. Thank you for your review!

Lisa Roschewsk

October 17th, 2020 Hackettstown, NJ

The bed is awesome, very comfy, something I was concerned about because I had never shopped doe a mattress that came in a box 😊. The communication from customer service was helpful, but a bit inconsistent. We purchased during the Labor Day sale, so you were likely flooded with orders. In the end, we never received an official notification from DreamCloud that the mattress had shipped, but we received a notification from the carrier that alerted us a package of sizable weight was on its way, so we knew it was likely the mattress. In the end, it arrived, the sheet set and mattress pad a week or so later, so our order is complete.

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Lisa! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear you did not receive your shipment notification email and we appreciate your patience during the increased volume from our Labor Day sale. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out!

Joe

October 17th, 2020 West Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was food but wish I got the pillows when I was waiting for my bed a better deal started

Oct 29, 2020

Hi there Joe! We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear you did not receive the promotion with the included pillows. If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance please let us know!

Claudia Harper

October 17th, 2020 White Haven, PA

I purchased the Cal King for my son who has chronic back pain. He said it was the best sleep he has had in a very long time and has definitely help reduce his back pain.

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Claudia! We are so very happy to hear your son is experiencing an improvement in his sleep. Thank you for your feedback!

Donna Berry

October 17th, 2020 Epsom, NH

Love my new bed. I have no pressure points any more. Its great.

Oct 29, 2020

That's so great to hear, Donna! Thank you for your review.

Elizabeth

October 17th, 2020 Morehead, KY

Not loving the bed yet. It’s very firm! We are giving it a full 90 days. Our king size bed now feels like a queen because my husband feels like he is going to roll right off the bed. We love that it has a 365 return policy (which is a major factor in us buying the bed) this bed just does not seem perfect for us. I am still holding onto hope that we may fall in love with it soon.

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your order with just the first name. Please feel free to reach out to our support team as we may have a solution for you. We can be reached by email at [email protected], by phone at 888-863-2827, or via chat support on our website 7 days a week.

Craig Bowling

October 17th, 2020 Conway, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience with our new mattress was great! It did take a while to get our sheet and mattress protector though.

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Craig! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience and appreciate your patience with the shipment of your sheets and protector. If we can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out!

Marshall

October 17th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered a queen size bed and a bed frame. The bed frame came before the bed but without any bolts to secure the frame.I emailed customer support and they wanted pictures of the bedframe. I was told they would send some. I’m still waiting over a month later. My bed is on the ground with no frame. Bad customer service and probable won’t be using this company again since I have a expensive frame that I cannot use

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Marshall. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We greatly value customer feedback and would love to get this resolved for you. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your order with just the first name. Please feel free to reach out to our support team. We can be reached by email at [email protected], by phone at 888-863-2827, or via chat support on our website 7 days a week.

John Pritchett

October 17th, 2020 Norwalk, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product and great experience. Bought one mattress and later bought a 2nd. Pillows are awesome too - bought 6. All around great experience.

Oct 29, 2020

That's so great to hear, John! We are thrilled that you've had such a great experience and are enjoying the mattresses and pillows. Thank you for sharing your review!

Paula Cima

October 17th, 2020 Tampa, FL

The best sleep I’ve had in YEARS! I sleep like a teenager and no aches and pains! Thank you, what an amazing product!

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Paula! This is fantastic to hear and we are so happy you're sleeping well. Thank you for sharing your review!

Winky Burks

October 17th, 2020 Columbia, SC

I was skeptical in buying a bed in a box but due to your guarantee, I thought I’d try it. It’s been two weeks and we are loving it. I am sleeping better although it really hasn’t changed my my sleeping hot. I just received the bed pad abs sheets and plan on trying those soon. We are very happy with our bed.

Oct 29, 2020

Hello Winky! We're glad to hear you are loving it, thank you for your feedback! If we can ever be of any assistance please let us know.

Nicholas Augustine

October 17th, 2020 Ellicott City, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After placing my order online I received the mattress in 3 days!! I was shocked how fast it was delivered. Now the bad, this mattress is wayyyy to soft. Unfortunately DreamCloud does not allow you to start the return process until after 30 days. So the last 3 weeks I haven’t been getting much sleep due to this policy.

Oct 21, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We greatly value customer feedback and would love to get this resolved for you right away. Please look out for an email from one of our senior customer advocates who will be reaching out to assist you with your concern. We look forward to getting you taken care of and thank you again for your feedback.

jsurber011

October 17th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We received the mattress very quickly and it was easy to unbox and open. We thought it would take a long time to regain its shape and my husband had heard that boxed mattresses have an odor but neither of these were true. We received the free mattress protector, sheets and pillows which we put on right away. We have been sleeping on it for one week now and LOVE it. We have needed a new mattress for a few years now but the whole process seemed too daunting to undertake. We wish we had done this sooner!!

Oct 29, 2020

Wonderful! We are so glad to hear you love it and thank you for your review.

Dewayne Locklear

October 17th, 2020 Mount Holly, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think its a great mattress its made very well but its just little to hard for me if it was a little softer it would be the best mattress. I don't think I would buy another unless they made it softer.

Barbara Owens

September 14th, 2020 Sonora, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been traveling which means I have been sleeping on other mattresses. Throughout my travel, I realized that I missed my bed. I always knew it was a soothing mattress but after sleeping on others, it really is one of the best. I slept at a top-notch hotel and they had the most comfortable mattress that I slept on and it still didn't compare to my DreamCloud. It was close but when I got home, I snuggled into my bed and felt just that much more comfort. I have had my DreamCloud for over 2 years now and it is just as comfortable, well actually, a tad bit more comfortable than when I bought it. I highly recommend DreamCloud if you want to get a great night's sleep!!

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Barbara! We're thrilled to hear this, thank you for sharing your experience!

Dan Paulson

September 13th, 2020 , IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are unhappy with our Dream Cloud mattress. It is not what we expected and we both are having difficulty sleeping on it. We seem to toss and turn most of the night, and are now looking to buy something else. Very disappointing after making such an investment.

Sep 15, 2020

We're sorry to hear that Dan! Sleep experts agree it can take weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, which is why we offer such a long sleep trial so you have time to adjust and decide if the mattress works for you. If you have not yet reached out to us, please do! Our friendly representatives are available 7 days a week to assist and if you decide to return the mattress they can get that process started for you. We take your sleep seriously and can't wait to hear from you.

Sofia Hernandez

September 13th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ease of ordering and delivery. Not to mention the quality of the mattress. Comparable to high end traditional mattresses which was unexpected. Overall did not disappoint; however, I will say the mattress is deeper than traditional mattresses, I may have missed that on the details. Placed on top of my box spring and bed was definitely higher. Needed a running start to jump on bed haha Was literally sleeping in the clouds.

Oct 29, 2020

Hi Sofia! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience and thank you for your feedback.

Donna

September 13th, 2020 Scarborough, ME

Most comfortable mattress that I have ever slept on.

Oct 29, 2020

Fantastic! Thank you for your review.

Rob

September 13th, 2020 ,

I have had my mattress for a few months now and I am really impressed by how well I sleep now. It has far exceeded my expectations and I am grateful for the purchase. I have highly recommended it to family and friends and they are purchasing ones for themselves.

Wendy

September 12th, 2020 , MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy ordering, fast delivery and smooth set up! The mattress itself is comfy but we are getting depressions where we sleep. Every few weeks we try to rotate the mattress which does help a little but we may re-think purchasing this style whenever we need a new mattress .

Susan E Naughton

September 12th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible mattress sags in the center I have turned it and with in a few weeks the other side sags. Now ran out of sides waste of good money. Don't buy!

Sep 15, 2020

We're so sorry to hear that, Susan! What you are experiencing is definitely not normal and we'd love to evaluate the mattress for replacement under our warranty. Please reach out to us so we can get you taken care of right away. We can be reached at 1-888-863-2827, [email protected], or via the Live Chat option on our website.

Ger

September 12th, 2020 Salem, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

fast delivery. easy to set up. extremely comfortable.