Ashley Furniture Homestore Logo

Ashley Furniture Homestore

Is This Your Business?

3.9

In 1945, Carlyle Weinberger opened Ashley Furniture Corporation as a sales organization with headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. Today, there are over 600 retail stores in 48 states. Ashley Furniture Homestore sells a wide variety of furniture including living room sofas and loveseats, dining room tables and chairs, as well as product options for the bedroom.

The retailer carries a wide range of popular mattress brands, including iComfort, Sealy, Serta, Beautyrest, Stearns & Foster, and Tempur-Pedic.

In addition to their large selection of nationwide brands, the retailer also has a special Ashley Sleep mattress line with memory foam, hybrid and innerspring options.

This store offers almost 100 Queen size mattresses, ranging in price from $199 to $4,499. They have 20 Queen models under $500 and 50 over $1,000.

Keep reading for pros and cons, plus Ashley Furniture mattress reviews from real customers.

The Good

• APR Financing Options
  • Price Match
  • Variety of Brands

APR Financing Options

Ashley Furniture offers a variety of payment and financing options to suit your specific needs. Market-competitive financing is offered through a 29.99% APR in-store Asley Advantage Credit Card through Synchrony Bank. You can choose from the following APR financing options:

• 6/12 months financing, no minimum purchase required
  • 24 months financing, minimum purchase required
  • 48 months financing, minimum purchase required
  • 60 months, see local store for details.

Minimum monthly payments are required.

Ashely also offers financing for those with less-than-perfect credit history through Genesis Credit at 29.99%.

Price Match

Price matching is available if you find an identical, in-stock item from Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock, Target, or Hayneedle; however, there are several rules and regulations that apply. A price match option like this is always helpful when you are furniture shopping.

Variety of Brands

Ashley Homestore offers a large popular brand selection. When a shopper is buying a mattress from Ashley Homestore, they can choose from the in-house Ashley Sleep line and the following classic brands:

• Sealy Mattresses
  • Beautyrest Mattresses
  • Tempur-Pedic Mattresses
  • Stearns & Foster Mattresses

The Bad

• Warranty
  • Return Policy

Warranty

Warranties differ depending on individual mattress manufacturers. This makes committing to a purchase very difficult because a customer can't guarantee your mattress will last or be replaced at no cost. Make sure to verify your warranty policy before you place an order.

Return Policy

Ashley Furniture doesn't accept mattress, foundation, or adjustable bed returns unless they are delivered damaged. If you find a defect more than 72 hours from your delivery, you must contact the manufacturer for service. Ashley will not repair or replace your product, even if the merchandise was defective.

If you are not satisfied with Ashley’s mattress you are not able to make returns, compared to 90-120 day sleep comfort trials that competitors offer.

The Bottom Line

Ashley Homestore has been offering their products and services to their customers for over 70 years.

While customers can find a quality gel, innerspring, pocketed coil, or foam mattress at Ashley Furniture Homestore, this retailer doesn't focus solely on mattresses. This means it lacks some of the mattress-centric customer service policies that other retailers offer. Warranty coverage depends on the model you purchase. Ashley also has a poor mattress return policy, with no guarantee in place to make sure each customer gets a comfortable mattress.

View Best Mattress Companies

3.7

Janet Burton Knoxville, TN

I bought a bedroom suite and mattress from here. I paid off my stuff early as well. I love my furniture, and my mattress is SO comfortable. I am so happy with my purchase from here!

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

Bought my master suite bed and bed set from Ashley and it is my favorite room in my whole house. So comfy and just the support I need. Best purchase I've made!

Veronica Bennett ,

Mattress had a dip in the center a month after I brought it. They have sent 2 people out and still they will not replace my mattress. Please do not buy here!

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Went to buy a bed for my son at Ashley furniture they ended up helping with selecting the perfect mattress for my son which he loves and they where also able to deliver! The price was higher then i wanted to spend but great purchase.

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

I went to Ashley to buy a living room set, but while I was there I took a look at their mattresses. After laying on about 7 different ones, I chose the perfect mattress for my guest bedroom. The price was perfect but the best part was when we had guests come and stay and they kept going on and on about how comfortable the mattress was! Home run!

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I fell in love with Ashley furniture while looking for a bedroom set for my daughters! Nothing I could find was remotely as cute as their products. It didn't even matter there wasn't a store close to where I lived. The mattresses we got with the bedroom set have been fantastic! My girls have been happy happy campers with their beds!

Tualagi Saint George, UT

everyone was so friendly and wanted to help make our first experience a positive one. Sales agent picked out a few mattress that was a top seller and made us feel comfortable with our final decision. They gave my husband and i space to discuss and was not pushy. the price was too high for us but they were able to negotiate with us. we like the affordable monthly payments.

Sharon Lester ,

Furniture is beautiful, and great for kids, prices are awesome. Always has a promotion going on. Many ways to save money.

Jackie O Pepperell, MA

I placed an online order for a foundation split queen which comes in 2 twin pieces. My order was doubled, sent 4 foundation pieces and charged me twice. Trying to resolve this with the ONLY customer service number listed on the email has been a nightmare. I’ve been trying to resolve this issue since 8/8/19 with many phone calls (I've lost count) each over 1-1/2 hours, yeah one call was 2 hours, 13 minutes long, been hung up on twice while being “transferred” to the department who can help me. Stopped in a local Ashley Home Store to see if they can help....nope. I just want them to send someone back to my house to pick up the extra 2 foundation pieces and issue a credit to my card. Herein lies the problem, they DOUBLED my order, sent 2 emails with the SAME order number. So, the intelligent reps at the call center (NOT) are unable to resolve this because they cannot locate a 2nd order (because there IS NONE). I would NOT recommended Ashley Home Store. Simply don’t have hours to spend on hold with this company....it’s UNACCEPTABLE. They shouldn’t be allowed to do business or sell anything online. I realize they are a big company with many online orders, BUT accommodate your needs and hire trained, reliable staff. Would rate a zero if that was an option

Shawna Murfreesboro, TN

Bought a mattress. First they delivered a king size mattress with no box springs so unable to use my mattress. Return/exchange policy is too rigid. I have to spend 30 days in misery before I can get another mattress. Had to buy a $250 mattress protector (FROM THEM) in order to even be eligible for a return. I suggest you search every other place first and make Ashley furniture an absolute LAST RESORT!!! I found a much better mattress elsewhere and now I will be stuck paying for 2 mattresses because I absolutely refuse to spend anymore days sleeping in misery. I will NEVER shop with them again for anything.

Ann Bailey Lehi, UT

When purchasing a mattress, we went in to see how they compared with others pricing. Customer service was great. I just felt like pricing was a little high compared to some other mattress wholesalers.

Sav Alpine, UT

When I went to go get a new mattress and bed frame for my room Ashley Furniture Homestore had great deals going on. The store was clean and the assistants were helpful.

H Moore Lehi, UT

Ashley Furniture Homestore has excellent customer service. One of the sales reps spent about three hours with me when I went into the store to choose items for my home.

Eric H. Bismarck, ND

The don’t explain that they have a zero return policy to their customers. Very shady. I will never be a customer again. Even better we were told that all of the other brands and “garbage”by the salesman so what do we exchange it for? Garbage I guess. Great.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

I had a horrible experience shopping with Ashley furniture. for all the problems I had with them ,if I remember the only thing that I didn't have trouble with was the mattress's that we purchased. It was one thing after another from delivering the wrong items and then wanting to charge me for delivering them, 2 of the items that I had purchased came damaged and then it took almost 3 weeks to get the replaced items delivered.

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Great product but way over priced for me. I bought a mattress and wished they had a double sided bed rather than a single. Employees were great and helped with all my questions.

Tyler Williams Gilbert, AZ

very pleased with the quality of the furniture and price. Lasted for many years and through all of my kids. I don't think they'll ever wear out!

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

Ashley has a good variety of different available mattresses. The selection is the best thing about going there. There's usually a sale going on too.

Robin Orem, UT

bought a memory foam 2 yrs ago that is still comfortable and in good condition still. we got it when it was on sale.

Taylor Siren Gilbert, AZ

Ashley has the best prices that save you money and the best customer service to get you what you need.

boscoe16 Ladson, SC

Quality of furniture just okay, Pricing good, but you get what you pay for. Nice financing.

Rosemary MarshallI Tempe, AZ

The most comfortable mattress I have owned

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

has very good products. just more on the expensive side when comparing to other furniture stores