Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Stephanie Escobedo San Antonio, TX

The process to get my loan was really easy and fast. I appreciate the wonderful staff.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

christine Floresville, TX

The ease in applying and the short amount of time it took to receive the funds.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Christine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Luz Maria Mendoza Roselle, IL

Awesome staff, provided with needed financial assistance to help us get through, professionals.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Luz, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jamie Veysey Chelsea, OK

Friendly and efficient service in completing the paperwork and getting loan approved.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jamie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Ruby Staten Houston, TX

When I applied for a loan, the staff was polite, friendly helpful but professional.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ruby, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Beverly Aikens Thrall, TX

VERY FRIENDLY, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY, THEY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU N SIMPLE TERMS.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Beverly, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

SHEILA R QUAM Zuni, NM

Because I had no problems refinancing my loan and I got the funds the very next day.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shelia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Anthoniette Gross North Charleston, SC

The young lady that took care of my loan was quick and efficient and she was really really nice

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anthoniette, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021

Wanda Butler Charleston, SC

Kindness and being very knowledgeable about what the client needs and how they can best help them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wanda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021

Christina Renae Benavidez Clovis, NM

They are always friendly and helpful. They try to get you in and out but are very accurate.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Christina, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Shonteega D Cook Alexander City, AL

They are very friendly and respectful. They always find a way to help me when I need it.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shonteega, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

christine Rock Hill, SC

very friendly and like their service, did not wait long to get finish possessing the loan.

Maia Orangeburg, SC

Professional & informative. Very helpful with debt consolidation. Payments are reasonable & simple

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dorothy L Richardel San Angelo, TX

very thorough with explanations of my loan, answered my questions and made sure I understood

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Dorothy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Frank Dunn Raleigh, NC

A great company to business with and easy. Also employees are friendly and courteous

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Frank, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

TAMARA Lachey ROBERTSON High Point, NC

Payments are low and affordable customer service was nice and it was a easy step no paper work

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tamara, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Bettie J Thompson Lubbock, TX

I had an account with Regional for some years need had a problem always took care of .

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Bettie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Cassandra Bravo Brownsville, TX

Best customer service and the loam officer was polite and took the time to explain my loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Cassandra, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Miranda Schwertzler Dothan, AL

Because they have always been really good to me and always help me when I have needed it

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Miranda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Janice Stancil Middlesex, NC

They were willing to assist me based on our prior relationship. I did not feel like an application.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Janice, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Harold Edgin Graniteville, SC

Works with you and very understanding. Reminder calls and email about payment due is very helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Harold, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Steven Cervantez Odessa, TX

Always helpful,will work with you on payments if you call and explain your situation.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Steven, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May Sand Springs, OK

Friendly staff and respectful. They respect your privacy and feel I comfortable. They're very helpful and fast.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi May, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Neyda Pasadena, TX

Because they helped me when I was in a hole and needed some extra cash for the holidays.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Neyda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Susana Cavazos Weslaco, TX

Friendly staff and easy to get a loan they are there to help you thank you Regional Finance

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Susana, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

KEITH F. MCCLAIN San Antonio, TX

Jessica and the rest of the staff was very helpful and willing to go out there way to help me to resolve my problem.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Keith, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Juan Reyes Waynesville, NC

Great people... loans at great rates . Quick and easy. Very comfortable with giving information on a secure site

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Juan, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Maria O jasso Weslaco, TX

Representatives are easy to talk to, friendly, patient, and they explain everything to yo very clearly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Shelly Charlotte, NC

Very fast and productive. They were able to get me in and out. I was able to provide all information before i walked in.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shelly, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 24th, 2021

Barbara Little Statesville, NC

No paperwork just verify that you're the person the check was cash to and really everything was just easy.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Barbara, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 16th, 2021

Jeremy Earley Sterling, VA

Your team is always extremely courteous and makes the whole loan application process incredibly easy.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Lakisha Lett Fairfield, AL

Everyone is always so nice and on point. They let you know when you have extra money and reach out to you.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lakisha, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Millicent Mccray Richfield, NC

Friendly and good customer service very detailed in explaining the process of the loan. Made me feel so welcome.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Millicent, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Katrina Fuller Durham, NC

Would definitely recommend family and friends to Regional Finance because I have received great service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Katrina, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Michelle A Simmons Houston, TX

Because my experience and relationship with the co.has been built over time. Everything is convenient. Staff is nice.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Cynthia Marquez Fort Worth, TX

It was quick and easy, just deposited a check and they called me directly to set up payment. Easiest loan ever!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Cynthia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Shavae L Toney Columbia, SC

Seamless process. The only issue I had was I didn't receive a phone call back when promised on 2 different occasions.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shavae, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Lorraine Clodfelter San Antonio, TX

Not given a lot of important information during the loan process and when I called to cancel insurance I was told multiple lies, lies, lies and more lies and I will report to the Consumer Protection Agency. Also, I don't know how I qualified for the amount I did.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lorraine, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Amanda Hartnell Los Lunas, NM

They are always friendly, willing to help and get you the answers you need they have great customer service

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Amanda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

anne hall Hartsville, SC

Destiny is always willing to help me the best way she kn ok w how she tells me up front honest that is what I like

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anne, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Marilyn Neal Pinewood, SC

If I could had rated them a 10 I would have, because they was understood my problem and help me out.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Theresa D. Stephens Raleigh, NC

We have been a part of Regional for years and have always been able to up our loae when needed and has always been at reasonable interest.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Theresa, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Randee Miami, OK

Misty & Deidra are absolutely amazing!! I would recommend anyone to go to them for financial assistance.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Randee, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 6th, 2021

Anthony Rhynes Fort Worth, TX

They do an excellent job at helping people in need. Valerie is great at what she do. Need more Valerie’s like her.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anthony, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 6th, 2021

Brian Easley, SC

Always willing to help you out and very considerate to what you need! Very helpful and down to earth people!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brian, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Robert Schrock Davis, OK

Great customer service, three to assist with any needs and or questions. Always a pleasure to do business with.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Robert, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Eldon Sapaugh Salem, MO

Myesa was very courteous,patiently walked us through loan process and completed transaction promptly

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Eldon, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Helen Charles Mechanicsville, VA

Easy financing great customer service the process was easy and I did not have to leave my home to sign the paperwork

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Helen, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Margaret Evans Kernersville, NC

They were very understanding of my situation and were able to help me with a loan and payments I can afford.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Margaret, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 21st, 2021

Terrance Carter Atlanta, GA

Because they have been great to me. I have had a few financial issues and they have been a blessing to me.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Terrance, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 21st, 2021