OneMain Financial Logo

OneMain Financial

6.1

Syndee Berke Cottage Grove, MN

I could get a more fair business deal if I had borrowed from THE MOB! 3 years ago I was out on disability and had to borrow $6500.00. 3 years later, paying $200.00 a month, I still owe them over $3600.00! that is $2400.00 a year for three years and my loan is not even 1/2 paid yet! they take all your payments and apply them to the INTEREST FIRST! your principle does not decrease for YEARS! Seriously people! ANYONE ELSE is better than this dirty company!!!!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a loan with OneMain Financial. The rate is good, it was easy to set up and I can monitor it and pay it back easily online. It has bee n the perfect fit for me.

Craig Oklahoma City, OK

They do a hard hit on your credit report. They are very slow to respond, it took them four days to make a determination. They had all the documents on the second day. Not very responsive. They were the most unorganized and unprofessional company I have ever had the misfortune of working with.

Geniegal Garland, TX

Hard hit on my credit for nothing. Said they offer secured and unsecured loans. Would only offer a secured loan for 9,000 with a co-applicant, even though I only asked for 3,000. I guess I should be grateful I dodged that bullet.

No name Junction City, KS

You people are a disgrace to society. You say you're there to help people and if somebody wants a loan for $6,500 and you're giving collateral of over $15,000 but yet still need a co-signer are there something wrong with this picture

Sue Clay City, KY

Horrible customer service, paid loan off year early. Now I need another loan and they say No, why because I have student loans ( all in good standing) their regulations are horrible. Prob best thing I didn’t get involved with them. My bank loaned me the money I need and at half the interest rate

Susan Parker Winter Haven, FL

Do not borrow from this horrible company! I probably have paid off this loan three times with the rate they charge! I’m 66 years old and have begged them to lower the rate so I could get this paid before I die! No luck! Horrible, greedy, don’t deal with them!

CYNTHIA CUDD Maiden, NC

They are the biggest rip off company always charging for every thing we have had a loan with them for 14 years an has not went down !!! The payment goes to them. For finance charges an interest none of it goes toward principle. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy!!!!

Tyrene Somerville, NJ

This bank lied they added extra stuff to my loan without my permission and I only owed 6,000 for my car and got into an accident car was totaled, insurance was giving me 8,700 and this bank wants to keep everything I can’t even buy another car I’m gonna report them

jeff Cullman, AL

ive been a month ahead so i did't pay November pay December day early 340.00 payment only 290.00 the issue i have is the only 3.15 went to the principal the 50 over should have went to principal just remember easy approval years of regrets

Ramonita Fallas

The process was very easy, the loan specialist tried very hard to help me get as much as possible. And we really appreciate her for that.

Frederick Talford

Very helpful and friendly they explained everything in detailed and went above and beyond and they wetr very patient with me

Susana Pena

Friendly staff..easy process..and I like the fact that they can do direct deposit instead of going and checking check

Jim metcalf CA

We had a quick and painless experience, and were able to get the help we needed without a lot of hoops, Just professional service

Marisela morales

They were very helpful and friendly! But most importantly ,they helped to save me a lot of money. I would recommend their service to anyone!

Richard Hutchinson Glenwood, IA

One Main has worked with me to provide me with the appropriate loans to fit my personal needs. Customer service was outstanding and professional

Christi Johnston

Never use this company, they false advertise, affect your credit score after saying you are approved then deny. There reason talk in circles they say you are approved based on credit score then deny you based on credit score. Gimmicks. If you credit wasn't bad before it will be when they are done.

Andy Des Moines, IA

VERY high interest. Contacting you at work when they have been told that the employer prohibits personal calls. This is a violation of FDCPA law. Giving loans with high interest and monthly payments when they know that loan will not be of substantial benefit.

janice b Ocean City, MD

Kind, friendly, non judgemental atmosphere, everything was smooth and I am so ever grateful for their services.

Claudia Marshall Batesville, MS

when i thought i was down and out, they came shining through. excellent service and made me feel like i mattered.

Geraldkowalk

I was always kind courteous and helpful. Explained everything in detail. A me sure that I got the most out of the money that I was receiving.

Angela Suthard Tellico Plains, TN

I had a very satisfying and professional time in getting my load approved everything was explained very well and was very satisfied.

Cher Ypsilanti, MI

I have done business with One Main since their "CitiFinancial" days. They have always been easy to work with and the loan process quick and efficient. However, now that Silverleaf has purchased them --- the approval process is a nightmare. I will NEVER EVER take a loan from them again. They have lost my business for good.

Judy Campbell Mount Pleasant, IA

Staff was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Did not make us feel inferior for borrowing money for roof repair.

john ames Waxahachie, TX

Its great doing business with this company I have been with them for some time now and thay are great

J R Weiner Macungie, PA

This company is not ethical and discriminates against people. They do not understand anything that people provide as far as documentation. They send mountains of papers for no reason either. Avoid these people they are not ethical and they will lie and waste your time.

pam parris Idaho Falls, ID

I have had a good experience with OneMain the people that has helped me has been very nice and helpful

raymond knarr

i can not believe, how easy it is to get my loan.i would recommend this co.to anyone,who needs a loan.

Sussn Case Murfreesboro, TN

One Main Financial is a great company. They are very efficient and professional. They were very helpful to me.

Charlotte Ward Georgetown, KY

My experience with One Main was friendly and fast I had my loan within hours after I applied. Thank you One Main.

Paul lewis Chicago, IL

Everyone there is so helpful and knowledgeable in helping you with everything you need. They made the process so easy

Pittman Four Oaks, NC

Very professional agents. They keep everything simple and it also helps builds your credit score up.

emily Hillsboro, IL

Litchfield il office the people are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would change is the very high interest rate.

Brad thomad UT

I got a loan from one main not only am I paying there high interest rates but so far I've have payed over $2000.00 in processing fee I still have 14 months left on the loan so by the time I pay this off I'll have $10000.00 in interest & processing fees on $5000.00 loan

Nonya Jamestown, NY

This place stinks! First off their APR is OUTRAGEOUS! They do nothing to try and help you at all. This is the worst place to work with! They are great in the beginning make everything look like butterflies and daisies like they want to help someone that needs it but it just screws you over. DO NOT GO WITH ONE MAIN

Nancy McDonald La Mesa, CA

I read their offer, but could find no way to contact them regarding the rate or length of the loan and it wasn't mentioned in the solicitation. I do not want my credit report run without knowledge of what I would be buying. If they are too high I wouldn't know it until after I went to a lot of trouble and exposure.

Rachel Russell Franklin, IN

Have been doing business since they were American General. Never been disappointed.

Cheryl Romulus, MI

I would refer one main to family and friends they made getting a loan easy they were courteous

Rachel Flomo Saint Paul, MN

They were when I needed help and they delivered, when no one else would help. Thank you.

Tita N. Lahaina, HI

Very helpful team. Great and positive experience every single time I went. I love it!

Keith Broga Springfield, VA

The people at one main financial was great to deal with and the process was quick and easy.

Marian Lakeland, FL

Just an overall great compnany. Patient with customers and explained all the information.

Michael Roos Katy, TX

Great customer service, great rates. The ladies at the Missouri City, TX location are exceptional.

Eula Brown Macon, GA

My experience with OneMain was very profession, and that they care about your personal needs.

Harry Fifield Sr Meredith, NH

The people were friendly and very helpful.. I feel things were fair just wish the interest was lower..

noreen Houston, TX

They were awesome in helping me get approved for a loan. Would use this agency over and over again

Charles Chandler Washington, DC

Have use the One Main branch before. The stsff are konwledgeable, efficient and friendly.

Colleen Ewa Beach, HI

It helped me get a car also helped me pay off some bills. Just the rates are so high.That's why I scored it low

angela lewis Saint Louis, MO

It was a great experience at the Farmington, Mo office. Richard was outstanding! Just wish I could have gotten a better interest rate.

Jason Johnstown, PA

I had bad credit and in need of $ fast. They accepted me!! Now my credit score increased after this. Thank you onefinancial. :-)