Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

#1 Best Egg Logo Best Egg ›

9.5

Overall
Score

#2 FreedomPlus Logo FreedomPlus ›

7.3

Overall
Score

#3 SoFi Logo SoFi ›

6.9

Overall
Score

Cash America Today Logo Cash America Today ›

Insufficient
Reviews

Lily Appiano
December 11th, 2018 Fresno, CA

I was approved online, but when I called after signing all the paperwork to finalize my loan, they put me on hold, came back told me I was denied but no one could tell me why, when I asked to speak with someone who could tell me, they said that there was no one who could tell me why.

L Martin.
August 29th, 2017

LIES! Poor customer service , Rude!!! Will offer you one amount through email and then change it...Will gather all your information gave you to contact bank and will rudely decline your approval .