Primerica Life Logo

LAST UPDATED: August 18th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

4.9

Samarra Miller Miami, FL

I contact this company to get a quote on some insurance the agent I was working with was very knowledgeable however they only provide Trem . Although I wanted whole insurance he understood and still explain the importance of having insurance over all. The way he interacts with his clients he shows so much concern and kindness while helping me make the best choices for my family. Good company

Ron Wisdom Mesa, AZ

I like that it was affordable and a good value for the money for life insurance coverage. We checked other company's and they were the lowest priced for the same coverage. It was easy to qualify and get started.

Sam Fairfax, VA

They have the best customer service by far! I've been a client for over 10 years and Primerica has helped me with many other areas of my finances in addition to my life insurance. I can really tell that they care about their clients. Great quality and great service

manny Kent, WA

I have been with Primerica Life since 2004 and I have been very happy with the service from them. I find that when I have any questions they are very quick with the answers and they are very helpful.

Rosie Hansen Salt Lake City, UT

I have been with Primerica for almost 10 years now and it is by far the best life insurance company out there! Term Life is the way to go, you don't need insurance when you're old, you'll need money and Primerica will help you get there!

Enrique Anaheim, CA

Been a client for 24 year. Have had a great service. have been educated on how different products work.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

We have life insurance through Primerica for at least ten years. We haven’t had to use it but it is a great price for the amount of life insurance we are paying for.

Gary Rohrbaugh Payson, UT

Best Life Insurance Company ever!!! Low price and phenomenal service. They are extremely helpful when they are providing your death benefit.

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

Primerica has great and honest representatives. The rider clause is nice because it gives me extra coverage at good cost.

Becky Heward Mesa, AZ

Best term insurance, agents that come to your home, not pushy sales people, terminal illness rider on every policy.

Paula Gaines

They have been a very easy to deal with company

James Russo Cypress, TX

buy term and invest the difference is the key