Lincoln Financial Group Logo

Lincoln Financial Group

LAST UPDATED: August 17th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

3.8

Rebecca Wilhelm Ponte Vedra, FL

My life insurance comes through my work, but Lincoln Financial Group makes it so easy to choose them. They keep our prices realistic, so we know we can support our families if anything every happend to us. I appreciate their support.

Lucky Arevalo Washington, DC

The representative I worked with was clear in her explanations of the services they provide; she contacts me 2x a year to check to see if my status has changed; and the company has services I need.

Eric San Francisco, CA

have a term life insurance with them through a broker. policy is cheap. customer service through phone is terrible. the website is also from 15 years ago. You also can't even download policy docs on the on the online. they want me to pay $25 and can only mail it to me.... havent seen any insurance company that is this back wards

Mary Sweeney

The policy I have allows me to have it as a traditional Life Insurance policy but also use it to cover longterm care insurance if needed.