Monster Logo

6.1

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

When I first graduated college, I didn't have a job, and randomly put my resume on Monster. The next day I got called for an interview for a potential job!!

Tualagi Saint George, UT

Avoid this site! I got call's from random strangers out of state who didn't even speak proper English. I was getting phone call's of jobs i didn't even apply for. It was a joke! Do not sign a contract with them, thats all they care about is the signature and after that it is difficult trying to get a hold of someone.

Reagan Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used monster to find new job listings and got good feed back.

L. T. Sacramento, CA

This company's hey-day is long gone. Absolutely not a go-to for finding a regular job. Have fun swimming in a bunch of "work from home" nothings.

Anne Starley Mukilteo, WA

On the job hunt recently and used Monster among other sites daily. They were great at finding relevant positions near me. Recommended!

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Super easy to upload my resume and search for jobs in my area.

William South Jordan, UT

Monster is the worst place to find a job. I have never had any luck with Monster. I often wonder if the jobs are even real??

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

I used Monster.com a few times to find jobs when I was in college. I like their filter options and how you can find exactly what you are looking for by using those filters. Also I like knowing when the job was posted and how many people how applied for that position.

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

They sent way too many emails on information that I didn't want, I never had any success through using this site and ultimately gave up on it out of frustration of the massive amount of emails that were irrelevant to me.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Not my favorite job search engine. Never found the most job opportunities here. Monster never produced an interview or job opportunity for me.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Their website is really easy to use. Great filter options, however they need to stop sending all of the emails. I get so much spam from them.

Greg Kolo

Our computer company paid a lot of money, over $4,000 to purchase a job package and Monster was a total waste of our time and money.