Glassdoor Logo

6.3

Samantha Robinson Montego Bay, 08

Lots of options to choose from however it has alot of updated job openings

Tony Evans Henderson, NV

Good platform for looking at open position, pay scale data is not always accurate

Jefferson Burruss Austin, TX

Really helpful when I was researching new employers and learning about culture and leadership.

Rakesh Jain Riverside, CT

Very helpful information about companies you are considering employment for.

Candi Ward Fenton, MI

Absolutely very helpful amd easy to navigate. They keep the list updated and u get results.

Dorothea Grimes-Farrow Athens, GA

Reliable, well-written information. It's an excellent service for anyone in business environment.

Phoenicia Cloud Rosamond, CA

I like that Glass door had cross over applications from other web sites. I found the site helpful and fairly simple to apply and use my resume.

M L ,

I have used glass door to find out reviews about working for companies. they are usually spot on. dont like that i have to download the ap to use them on my phone

crystal brooks Vallejo, CA

This site is very helpful. They help me get a better understanding of how much a job classification makes

Mark McKeown Raleigh, NC

Most honest way to find out what is going on inside a company. Reviews are very interesting. Mostly very reliable

Kevin Liu Salt Lake City, UT

I love how the reviews of companies are from current and last employees. I didn’t really use it for job searching

Kenneth Hawkins Carnegie, PA

Glassdoor has provided helpful information related to employment services. I love the way they communicate with me and prospective employers.

paul gingell Frimley, SRY

This platform is mainly for people looking for different types of jobs ,Its just publishes semi skilled or skilled work for people to view and submit applications forward.

Tanya A Long Beach, CA

Easy to browse for jobs and they have a lot of seemingly decent positions. Not like the bigger cites where you can easily get lost!

Darie Myers Powder Springs, GA

I like how straight forward it’s to apply for the jobs you want. The filter options is always great.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Love using Glassdoor when looking for employment because it gives me salaries per experience and education.

Phabie Tallahassee, FL

Gives a great way to compare salaries by zip code! It is a good resource to have for any job search.

Deryl Managua, MN

I like Glassdoor because it gives me the resources to first hand accounts of people in the work field.

Nesha Leonard Tallahassee, FL

I usually just use this to compare salaries. It’s pretty accurate. Also shows a lot of good job listings.

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

I like there job search because it has salaries available for job like the ones I’m looking for and those that are similar at the same place!

Juan Beaver, PA

I like to browse on glassdoor for jobs in my field. it is nice to be able to see salary ranges and also read reviews about employers.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I have not gotten unique positions or the first posting for the employers. I have not seen a good selection and you seem to be just postings the same as other sites.

Cristiana Orem, UT

Glassdor has a bad customer service that take too long to reply once we need them. Also it is not easy to navigate on the website as other competitors.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

really great site! found my current job through this site. Has a very wide selection of job postings

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

They offer a lot of information on what the company/job is like, but other than that I haven't enjoyed my experiences with them.

Doug Foerch Vernon Hills, IL

They list some of the available job openings, but not all that you would be searching for. Their website could be better organized.

Eugene Opbroek Hartford, SD

good company, seems like they are kind of limited on the type of jobs they offer, more diversity would be grreat

topaztije ,

The alerts are pretty much accurate. I haven't found a job yet, but it is hard to find a job during a pandemic.

Paige Stockard Denver, CO

I have tried using Glassdoor a few times to look for jobs, but I find the layout to be a little confusing and have never had any luck with the website.

Caleb Warren Norcross, GA

Never been able to find anything remotely good on Glassdoor, however the salary tool is very helpful to know what to expect or ask for for jobs

Rebecca Managua, MN

I love Glassdoor because it helps me get an idea of a job from someone who has had experience.

chris Francom Houston, TX

I thinks it’s a must! Get real reviews from actual employees along with pay scales for the various positions.

Connor Farmington, UT

Glassdoor is the only place I look for reviews on the work environment. They are very reliable.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I love glassdoor to get insight into a company and its culture and also transparency on salary

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

I used Glassdoor to assess salary ranges. The info was minimal in that it looks for others to submit their salaries. It did help a little

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I used glassdoor a few times while looking for a job. the app was a little bit harder to maneuver than other sites

Diante Jordan Milwaukee, WI

Has good information, however, charges a subscription basically for advice.

Tracy Deleon Lake Wales, FL

A lot of the jobs are scams. They flood your email with junk.

Jaelynn Florence Tallahassee, FL

I do not like the number of emails they send but they do help find jobs.

david jones

I have had good results using Glassdoor. I had a good lead that led to a job opportunity.

Elena Margaritis Benson, AZ

Glassdoor reviews of companies were good, not completely accurate. But better than other reviews sites.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Glassdoor is awesome. Real reviews from real employees. Good or bad, you can find it.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I think glassdoor is great if you sign up and are looking for a job. Posting is ok, not the best but they are decent.

HLG American Fork, UT

Not sure how accurate the wage information is. I haven't had much success finding relevant positions on this one either.

Stacy Kay Salt Lake City, UT

Very easy to use. Love the salary estimation, and the company reviews.

Ernest Wells Newark, DE

The jobs that were being recommended were not what I was looking for.

Justin Pumilia Saint Paul, MN

Have had no luck at all from this service. Nice to see how many jobs are out there too bad I could get one.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I have tried to use Glassdoor before but the online website was confusing. Needless to say, I didn't find a job on it.

Seyan Lucero Denver, CO

This site is receptive of jobs you can find elsewhere. They do not remove posting of expired jobs on time.

Nathan hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

GlassDoor has a very wide range of jobs that they are able to share with their customers