Glassdoor Logo

5.3

Terry N Sioux Falls, SD

Good info on jobs from previous employees and gives a good idea what a starting pay should be extected.

Frankie Cibolo, TX

Glassdoor is another tool that is designed to show you information if you are looking for a job. It is very helpful.

Victoria Tschirhart ,

I like them. I use them to learn about companies bevels working for them. You can learn about salary and get employee reviews.

Mark Stansell Boynton Beach, FL

I uploaded my resume to GD and got immediate eyeballs and a few offers for jobs. I am happy with Glassdoor!

Jazmin Redmond, WA

I found some good opportunities on this website. I applied to several jobs and got one from the reference on this website

eileen matos Lakeland, FL

Excellent job search and suggestions including pay rate and employees reviews. Easy apply options available

Kyle Provo, UT

Great way to prep for interviews. I often bring up negative reviews just to see how the interviewer responds.

Jared Provo, UT

I've used Glassdoor a limited amount to learn about different companies and the salaries/cultures there. It has been good for what I needed it for!

Kellie Payne Pickerington, OH

Has different jobs than other boards, but the search function is too specific to find entry level jobs if you don’t have a certain role or company you are looking for

Phoenicia Cloud Rosamond, CA

I like that Glass door had cross over applications from other web sites. I found the site helpful and fairly simple to apply and use my resume.

M L ,

I have used glass door to find out reviews about working for companies. they are usually spot on. dont like that i have to download the ap to use them on my phone

crystal brooks Vallejo, CA

This site is very helpful. They help me get a better understanding of how much a job classification makes

Mark McKeown Raleigh, NC

Most honest way to find out what is going on inside a company. Reviews are very interesting. Mostly very reliable

Kevin Liu Salt Lake City, UT

I love how the reviews of companies are from current and last employees. I didn’t really use it for job searching

Kenneth Hawkins Carnegie, PA

Glassdoor has provided helpful information related to employment services. I love the way they communicate with me and prospective employers.

paul gingell Frimley, SRY

This platform is mainly for people looking for different types of jobs ,Its just publishes semi skilled or skilled work for people to view and submit applications forward.

Tanya A Long Beach, CA

Easy to browse for jobs and they have a lot of seemingly decent positions. Not like the bigger cites where you can easily get lost!

Darie Myers Powder Springs, GA

I like how straight forward it’s to apply for the jobs you want. The filter options is always great.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Love using Glassdoor when looking for employment because it gives me salaries per experience and education.

Phabie Tallahassee, FL

Gives a great way to compare salaries by zip code! It is a good resource to have for any job search.

Deryl Managua, MN

I like Glassdoor because it gives me the resources to first hand accounts of people in the work field.

Nesha Leonard Tallahassee, FL

I usually just use this to compare salaries. It’s pretty accurate. Also shows a lot of good job listings.

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

I like there job search because it has salaries available for job like the ones I’m looking for and those that are similar at the same place!

Juan Beaver, PA

I like to browse on glassdoor for jobs in my field. it is nice to be able to see salary ranges and also read reviews about employers.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I have not gotten unique positions or the first posting for the employers. I have not seen a good selection and you seem to be just postings the same as other sites.

Cristiana Orem, UT

Glassdor has a bad customer service that take too long to reply once we need them. Also it is not easy to navigate on the website as other competitors.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

really great site! found my current job through this site. Has a very wide selection of job postings

Scott Jones Tallahassee, FL

Great search parameters for finding the right job for you

Morgan Tennant Idaho Falls, ID

Glassdoor’s website is often glitchy and seems a bit outdated. Because of this I have never felt comfortable enough to reach out to employers.

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

They offer a lot of information on what the company/job is like, but other than that I haven't enjoyed my experiences with them.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Amazing service to find job openings and especially see others' salaries to compare.

Pauline Abernathy Tucker, GA

The company kept me involved with email leads that have helped myself and others as well.

Chris Bright Tempe, AZ

Never got any job offers through this platform, but was able to view valuable shared information about companies I was applying to.

Molly Smith Herriman, UT

A little frustrating to navigate, but ultimately helped me while trying to find a temporary job in my area.

Candi Ward Fenton, MI

Absolutely very helpful amd easy to navigate. They keep the list updated and u get results.

Dorothea Grimes-Farrow Athens, GA

Reliable, well-written information. It's an excellent service for anyone in business environment.

Eugene Opbroek Hartford, SD

good company, seems like they are kind of limited on the type of jobs they offer, more diversity would be grreat

topaztije ,

The alerts are pretty much accurate. I haven't found a job yet, but it is hard to find a job during a pandemic.

Paige Stockard Denver, CO

I have tried using Glassdoor a few times to look for jobs, but I find the layout to be a little confusing and have never had any luck with the website.

Caleb Warren Norcross, GA

Never been able to find anything remotely good on Glassdoor, however the salary tool is very helpful to know what to expect or ask for for jobs

Rebecca Managua, MN

I love Glassdoor because it helps me get an idea of a job from someone who has had experience.

chris Francom Houston, TX

I thinks it’s a must! Get real reviews from actual employees along with pay scales for the various positions.

Connor Farmington, UT

Glassdoor is the only place I look for reviews on the work environment. They are very reliable.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I love glassdoor to get insight into a company and its culture and also transparency on salary

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

I used Glassdoor to assess salary ranges. The info was minimal in that it looks for others to submit their salaries. It did help a little

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I used glassdoor a few times while looking for a job. the app was a little bit harder to maneuver than other sites

david jones

I have had good results using Glassdoor. I had a good lead that led to a job opportunity.

erika tarke Tallahassee, FL

Love this website so easy to control and navigate!

Brielle Spencer Pleasant Grove, UT

I not only Use this to find jobs but to look at reviews of companies.

Ruth Jeanmary Tallahassee, FL

Glassdoor always helps me on my job searches. The site is very informational!