Glassdoor Logo

6.8

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

I love looking at the job listings on Glassdoor. I have found their listings to be very accurate, and they have such an easy application process. I was able to find several job options on their website that worked with my location and schedule, and this website actually got me one of my first jobs at college!

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

There are super useful employee reviews for many different companies that provides you with an accurate idea of the work environment you would be interested in. I have used this multiple times when wanting to gain a better understanding of the companies I apply to.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I used Glassdoor while looking for a second job in college. The website is easy to use and lots of options come up, but I always got lots of emails and ads on my computer that bothered me too much.

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

Glassdoor is a very helpful tool when looking for a job. There is honest feedback from former and current employees. It helps you to know what to expect before you apply and interview

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

I've used Glassdoor as an employer to compare similar company's ratings and feedback so I can make adjustments to comp and benefits. It also has been interesting to see what former employees had to say about working for me.

Cristiana Orem, UT

Glassdor has a bad customer service that take too long to reply once we need them. Also it is not easy to navigate on the website as other competitors.

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

I used Glassdoor to assess salary ranges. The info was minimal in that it looks for others to submit their salaries. It did help a little

Brennan Orem, UT

So much information to make an informed decision before you apply for any job. It is nice to be able to review a company and hear from actual employees before you get into the process. Glassdoor is a great resource for anyone actively or passively looking for a job.

Brody B Orem, UT

Best Job Search website out there. The vast information and employee reviews gives any job seeker a great feel for the company they are about to apply to. I think this is what sets them apart from the competition. The resources offered on the website make searching for a job very easy and not time consuming. i would HIGHLY recommend Glassdoor to anyone looking for a job!

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

Glass door is a great place to look for employment. My favorite feature is the pay scale that they show you other jobs offer. So you know if the posting is of average pay with its competitors.

Jeff B Orem, UT

The information that Glassdoor offers to Job Seekers is next to none. Before you even apply for the job you can view what current and past employees have to say. This along with salary reviews can help anyone get a better idea of how their future could look at almost any given company instead of just rolling the dice. I have always had a positive experience with Glassdoor and would highly recommend to anyone in the job market.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

The "Salaries" feature has been helpful in benchmarking how much to ask for in compensation when getting a job offer. I advise individuals in negotiating salary and the salary resource is great.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

Whenever I am trying to find a good job I make sure to look at Glassdoor. They have such a great variety of jobs and they make it easy to find one that suited you best.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

I've been both a user trying to find a job on Glassdoor and an employer using Glassdoor. It's easy to use and many people use it, so there's a lot on there. It's easy to use.

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

i've been struggling so hard because i'm in between jobs right now, but glassdoor has been so helpful with finding me plenty of jobs to apply to! they constantly send me notifications which is very helpful

Savanna Caver Orem, UT

Glassdoor is my go to website when I'm trying to find a job! It is so easy to navigate and find jobs that fit my interests and skills.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor is super easy to use and so convenient. I just barely moved to the city and it helped me find the job I’m currently in.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Glass door is a good website to get a little more information on jobs, but I’m always cautious when I would look at the reviews. I know that people are more likely to leave negative reviews than positive reviews, so I try to take those with a grain of salt. In any event, this is a resource I used in my last job search and found it as a useful tool.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Lets me see peoples experiences working for certain employers makes it easier for me to be able to figure out which company i would rather work for at this point.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

really great site! found my current job through this site. Has a very wide selection of job postings

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I liked using Glassdoor to get an idea of the culture and environment of an employer. I was also able to submit reviews for my own former positions. The reviews are moderated to guard against false reviews, which is good. I haven't been able to find an actual job listing for my area, but it's great for checking out what the employees are saying.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Love using Glassdoor to be able to get feed back on current or previous employed jobs your looking to apply for help you make a good decision before you apply for the job.

HLG American Fork, UT

Not sure how accurate the wage information is. I haven't had much success finding relevant positions on this one either.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

glass door is great tool for breaking down a company and they use actual employees as references. I enjoy what they're doing and their application.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

Glassdoor has some really awesome features! I love the salary estimator and how they allow people to review their company and leave their honest opinions. It's very easy to navigate through and I do enjoy it a lot!

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I really like Glassdoor. They give you real reviews, salaries, interview questions, and openings of a company. It is super helpful and feels really honest.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I used glassdoor a few times while looking for a job. the app was a little bit harder to maneuver than other sites

Nathan hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

GlassDoor has a very wide range of jobs that they are able to share with their customers

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

Glassdoor has been very helpful in getting an employee perspective on companies. I have used it for my own job search and also to help friends and family with their job searches. I think this is a very needed service and information.

Lee Pleasant Grove, UT

Most job search websites pull up very similar jobs. The thing about Glassdoor is employees commenting on the company. However, they tend to attract disgruntled employees and companies are not allowed to comment on bad reviews.

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

When I consider applying for a job, I check Glassdoor to read reviews about the company, salaries for various positions, working conditions, etc. It is great to be able to get an insider's point of view prior to applying!

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

What I like best about Glassdoor is the ability to see other past employees' experience with that company. It helps me to know whether or not I should even apply for the job there. We also listed some jobs with our company, and they filled our needs nicely.

Stacy Kay Salt Lake City, UT

Very easy to use. Love the salary estimation, and the company reviews.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I've used Glassdoor multiple times in search of salary information, information about jobs in general, and people's reviews of working at specific jobs. I've never paid for the service, so sometimes I haven't been able to view some things on the site.

david jones

I have had good results using Glassdoor. I had a good lead that led to a job opportunity.

Michael Lyman Salt Lake City, UT

I had to use Glassdoor for a continuing project in college that required me to research jobs and companies. I really like how Glassdoor is setup and the information they provide. Being able to see people's reviews of a company is a great idea. It's been extremely interesting to see what people really think of the places they work. I like that they also provide real salaries, real reviews on interviews and benefits. In the future if I am looking for a new job I will definitely use Glassdoor.

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

They offer a lot of information on what the company/job is like, but other than that I haven't enjoyed my experiences with them.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I looked into getting a part time job recently that would be flexible with my schedule. My daughter suggested using Glassdoor to look for jobs. While I still haven't found a job that I would like, the website was very useful. I really liked the rating system and being able to see other people's reviews on the companies they worked for.