Glassdoor Logo

6.3

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

Glassdoor has some really awesome features! I love the salary estimator and how they allow people to review their company and leave their honest opinions. It's very easy to navigate through and I do enjoy it a lot!

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

Glassdoor has been very helpful in getting an employee perspective on companies. I have used it for my own job search and also to help friends and family with their job searches. I think this is a very needed service and information.

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

When I consider applying for a job, I check Glassdoor to read reviews about the company, salaries for various positions, working conditions, etc. It is great to be able to get an insider's point of view prior to applying!

taismine joseph Tallahassee, FL

I was looking for the average pay for nurses in my location and it did not give me an accurate range.

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

I liked the format of glasssdor with previous reviews from employees listed

Morgan Tennant Idaho Falls, ID

Glassdoor’s website is often glitchy and seems a bit outdated. Because of this I have never felt comfortable enough to reach out to employers.

Chris Bright Tempe, AZ

Never got any job offers through this platform, but was able to view valuable shared information about companies I was applying to.

Pauline Causse Provo, UT

A feature I like about Glassdoor is that it sends me listings that match my profile. It takes some of the load off of from the job search

Even Sax Alameda, CA

Glassdoor is really a questionable product. It has decent reviews of companies, but typically only will show when there is a serious internal problem. Speaking only from personal experience, the salary estimates are pretty off and the interview sections are meaningless.

Jun Chen Columbus, OH

I like to use Glassdoor while job searching because it can provide employer’s salary level, company’s interview questions.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

Whenever I am trying to find a good job I make sure to look at Glassdoor. They have such a great variety of jobs and they make it easy to find one that suited you best.

Jim T Nashville, TN

Glassdoor has been an essential part of my job hunting experience and also career exploration experience. I wish more info were available on the free site!

Elizabeth Mutina Gardiner, ME

Great info for jobs but is extremely repetitive and can be quite far away from what your looking for, sends out way too many notifications, emails, really poorly designed app.

Dreama Wright Edinburg, VA

Easier to actually apply to jobs than a lot of job searching websites that don't ever seem to take you to the right place and not as many annoying useless emails.

Mike Hudson Birmingham, AL

Why so stingy with the reviews? This company doesn't wanna provide sufficient information on potential employers for a prospect to make an informed decision. Charge the company, not the prospect.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

Glassdoor is a great way to search for potential jobs! They make it very easy to filter for the jobs you're interested in.

Florencia Angelica Leeds, LDS

Gives a good idea about companies, roles, and interview expectations. Reviews are based on personal experiences which can vary drastically from person to person. So not really a true reflection on the overall company.

Jenny Martinez Miami, FL

I use Glassdoor to look up companies I am planning to apply at. Employees have the opportunity to review the companies and tell about the hiring process. They can also include salary. What I don’t like about Glassdoor is that companies can go and argue against whatever their reviews say.

Ben and Cin Kenilworth, NJ

I like that Glassdoor gives me a profile that tells me how much I should be earning based on my experience and resume. Finding jobs is easy even if getting callbacks from employers can be a little scarce.

Danielle Berkowitz Smithtown, NY

Pros: Nice platform to find jobs, look at salary expectations and to see some trustworthy reviews Cons: The job algorithm is so off; there will be job postings on there that got posted on Glassdoor a day ago thinking you're applying for this new job, little do you know - the job was posted directly by the host 30+ days ago.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I love Glassdoor and am glad that it exists! In looking for a new opportunity I like that I’m able to find all the important information here. It’s helped me make decisions on future employment.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Glassdoor is probably one of my favorites. With articles, resources, and reviews, Glassdoor makes it easy to get an inside look at a company and prepare for the job you want.

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

Glassdoor is a very helpful tool when looking for a job. There is honest feedback from former and current employees. It helps you to know what to expect before you apply and interview

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

The "Salaries" feature has been helpful in benchmarking how much to ask for in compensation when getting a job offer. I advise individuals in negotiating salary and the salary resource is great.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Lets me see peoples experiences working for certain employers makes it easier for me to be able to figure out which company i would rather work for at this point.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Love using Glassdoor to be able to get feed back on current or previous employed jobs your looking to apply for help you make a good decision before you apply for the job.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I really like Glassdoor. They give you real reviews, salaries, interview questions, and openings of a company. It is super helpful and feels really honest.

Molly Smith Herriman, UT

A little frustrating to navigate, but ultimately helped me while trying to find a temporary job in my area.

Terry N Sioux Falls, SD

Good info on jobs from previous employees and gives a good idea what a starting pay should be extected.

Frankie Cibolo, TX

Glassdoor is another tool that is designed to show you information if you are looking for a job. It is very helpful.

Victoria Tschirhart ,

I like them. I use them to learn about companies bevels working for them. You can learn about salary and get employee reviews.

Mark Stansell Boynton Beach, FL

I uploaded my resume to GD and got immediate eyeballs and a few offers for jobs. I am happy with Glassdoor!

Jazmin Redmond, WA

I found some good opportunities on this website. I applied to several jobs and got one from the reference on this website

Tlopez90 Hartford, CT

I have personally found few opportunities for employment opportunities on this site a business opportunity I didn't know was in the area

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

Glassdoor has provided helpful salary statistics and company reviews for me to research which companies I am interested in. Sometimes information is locked when you use Glassdoor in a simple Google search.

Rog Los Angeles, CA

They are awesome. I just filled in what I was supposed to, and they sent me so many job opportunities. I had no idea job searching could be this easy

Stephen Van Vactet Denver, CO

I thought it was extremely easy to apply for jobs in the level of jobs in the amount of jobs available it helped me find employment

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I really enjoy this helpful website. I like that they show the inside feel for all the companies and all the insights for salaries

Dave_ Layton, UT

Glassdoor give a great perspective of employers by getting the reviews of current and former employees. This helped me in deciding my employer.

Tagg Ogden, UT

When I am thinking about getting a job I love using glass door to see what others within the company say and the pros and cons of the company.

Jeremy Bayer Columbus, OH

Glass door is a good way to get an idea on how a company functions and employee satisfaction. I would talekeke what you read with a grain assult at times due to discruntled employees

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

I have applied to multiple jobs on Glassdoor during my high school and college careers and their application process is very comprehensive and easy to fill out.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I have used Glassdoor recently. The interface is fantastic and I have got some leads from this site. I would recommend.

Kilee Wagner Bountiful, UT

Love the specific features this site offers for salary, interview, and benefit summaries. Use it all the time when looking for a new job.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

The difference with this site is being able to read reviews about the pros and cons of working for such and such company. It gives good insight to things you wouldn’t know unless you already worked there.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Glassdoor is really helpful when looking for a job. I love that people who work at the location can give their opinion on the job.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

I've been both a user trying to find a job on Glassdoor and an employer using Glassdoor. It's easy to use and many people use it, so there's a lot on there. It's easy to use.

Savanna Caver Orem, UT

Glassdoor is my go to website when I'm trying to find a job! It is so easy to navigate and find jobs that fit my interests and skills.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor is super easy to use and so convenient. I just barely moved to the city and it helped me find the job I’m currently in.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

glass door is great tool for breaking down a company and they use actual employees as references. I enjoy what they're doing and their application.