Glassdoor Logo

6.8

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I like that Glassdoor is exactly what it says: transparent and truthful! People can really write about their experiences, and be truthful about what it's like to work for a particular employer.

AF ,

I love the idea of Glassdoor, to be able to learn more about a company from anonymous employees. I like you read reviews from people that feel like they be honest and open. Sometimes I would like to see a larger sample size.

Dave_ Layton, UT

Glassdoor give a great perspective of employers by getting the reviews of current and former employees. This helped me in deciding my employer.

Tagg Ogden, UT

When I am thinking about getting a job I love using glass door to see what others within the company say and the pros and cons of the company.

Ashley Ulibarri Herriman, UT

I always come to Glassdoor to research a company before an interview or even applying to a position, I like that people who have actually worked for a company can leave a review about it. I find that very helpful when looking at company’s culture.

Kevin Liu Salt Lake City, UT

I love how the reviews of companies are from current and last employees. I didn’t really use it for job searching

Dalila C. Santa Ana, CA

I like Glassdoor. It is very easy to use and I think they do a good job at matching you with potential jobs that you are interested in. I have used it to look for employment. I do recommend this website for looking for employment!

Kenneth Hawkins Carnegie, PA

Glassdoor has provided helpful information related to employment services. I love the way they communicate with me and prospective employers.

Tomas Miranda Orlando, FL

I love the Glassdoor app because it not only provides job postings but also provides salary and company reviews. It is also a great tool to find out interview questions and assistance.

Jenny Martinez Miami, FL

I use Glassdoor to look up companies I am planning to apply at. Employees have the opportunity to review the companies and tell about the hiring process. They can also include salary. What I don’t like about Glassdoor is that companies can go and argue against whatever their reviews say.

paul gingell Frimley, SRY

This platform is mainly for people looking for different types of jobs ,Its just publishes semi skilled or skilled work for people to view and submit applications forward.

Seyan Lucero Denver, CO

This site is receptive of jobs you can find elsewhere. They do not remove posting of expired jobs on time.

SaVedra O'Neal Kansas City, MO

I love Glassdoor. This is the best job search and lookup company on my opinion. You don't just see the company and their synopsis of their business. You get to review actual current and past employees opinion of the company. They give you the Pro's and Con's of their experience. Which I think is fair and vital to make the decision when applying for a job.

Jeremy Bayer Columbus, OH

Glass door is a good way to get an idea on how a company functions and employee satisfaction. I would talekeke what you read with a grain assult at times due to discruntled employees

BrooklynWriter Brooklyn, NY

The employee reviews are worthwhile -- especially regarding company culture and leadership. However, take the salary guidance with a grain of salt. I've found they're almost never on point. People don't like to report their true salaries, even anonymously.

Dawn East Tillamook, OR

I use Glassdoor to check companies that I will be potentially working for. It helps to be able to see what other people think about a company I want to work for. I used it when applying with a company in Oregon and am so glad I did!

Tanya A Long Beach, CA

Easy to browse for jobs and they have a lot of seemingly decent positions. Not like the bigger cites where you can easily get lost!

Ben and Cin Kenilworth, NJ

I like that Glassdoor gives me a profile that tells me how much I should be earning based on my experience and resume. Finding jobs is easy even if getting callbacks from employers can be a little scarce.

Melanie Vancouver, WA

I like that Glassdoor shows salary ranges for companies and different industries. This is has really helped me to understand what my expectations should be while searching for a job. My only critique is that the information for a particular company is not always complete. So it is really a better tool for getting a general idea, rather than finding exact information.

Danielle Berkowitz Smithtown, NY

Pros: Nice platform to find jobs, look at salary expectations and to see some trustworthy reviews Cons: The job algorithm is so off; there will be job postings on there that got posted on Glassdoor a day ago thinking you're applying for this new job, little do you know - the job was posted directly by the host 30+ days ago.

Darie Myers Powder Springs, GA

I like how straight forward it’s to apply for the jobs you want. The filter options is always great.

Caleb Warren Norcross, GA

Never been able to find anything remotely good on Glassdoor, however the salary tool is very helpful to know what to expect or ask for for jobs

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Glassdoor is awesome. Real reviews from real employees. Good or bad, you can find it.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Love using Glassdoor when looking for employment because it gives me salaries per experience and education.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I love using Glassdoor to determine possible living locations for my future based off different salaries for my occupation. I also love being able to read reviews from different people and seeing their reported salaries.

Phabie Tallahassee, FL

Gives a great way to compare salaries by zip code! It is a good resource to have for any job search.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

I have applied to multiple jobs on Glassdoor during my high school and college careers and their application process is very comprehensive and easy to fill out.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I LOVE GLASSDOOR! This tool has helped so many people who are looking for jobs and reviews on companies! It also helps many of us have an idea of jobs and careers out there. I have used this and it’s helped me in the ways I described.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I love Glassdoor and am glad that it exists! In looking for a new opportunity I like that I’m able to find all the important information here. It’s helped me make decisions on future employment.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I have used Glassdoor recently. The interface is fantastic and I have got some leads from this site. I would recommend.

Kilee Wagner Bountiful, UT

Love the specific features this site offers for salary, interview, and benefit summaries. Use it all the time when looking for a new job.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Glassdoor is a great job search tool. They have tons of industries in many places across the USA. I like the options for search parameters. And the results from those searches are expansive. The results are displayed in an efficient way making great headway at finding new employment.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Glassdoor alerts me every day of jobs that fit my profile. I like being alerted to opportunities as they come available. I look forward to the day that my dream job pops up and I can be one of the first to apply. Keep up the good work Glassdoor.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

The difference with this site is being able to read reviews about the pros and cons of working for such and such company. It gives good insight to things you wouldn’t know unless you already worked there.

Deryl Managua, MN

I like Glassdoor because it gives me the resources to first hand accounts of people in the work field.

Rebecca Managua, MN

I love Glassdoor because it helps me get an idea of a job from someone who has had experience.

Nesha Leonard Tallahassee, FL

I usually just use this to compare salaries. It’s pretty accurate. Also shows a lot of good job listings.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Glassdoor is simply a rock solid job search engine. I've used them all and find that they have the best search tools and they display results in an orderly fashion. Great tools to help an applicant find and apply for jobs. And it seems that they have a better insight to companies looking for applicants. So many more job opportunities with Glassdoor.

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

I like there job search because it has salaries available for job like the ones I’m looking for and those that are similar at the same place!

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Glassdoor is really helpful when looking for a job. I love that people who work at the location can give their opinion on the job.

chris Francom Houston, TX

I thinks it’s a must! Get real reviews from actual employees along with pay scales for the various positions.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Glassdoor is probably one of my favorites. With articles, resources, and reviews, Glassdoor makes it easy to get an inside look at a company and prepare for the job you want.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

LOVE Glassdoor for job search. It's so helpful to research salaries for jobs so I can prepare myself for interviews and when they ask what my ideal salary requirements are. Very reliable, and helps my job search be successful.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Using Glassdoor I have received a few job offers, however it often takes a while to get responses. Its incredibly valuable to be able to view and make your own reviews of companies or positions when using Glassdoor to search for a new occupation. I would highly recommend using Glassdoor if you are trying to gain a better understanding of how employees view their own company.

Juan Beaver, PA

I like to browse on glassdoor for jobs in my field. it is nice to be able to see salary ranges and also read reviews about employers.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I love the transparency that an employee can have about a current employee, or that you can read about potential interview questions. The last few times I've been looking for a job, I checked what people were saying on Glassdoor.

Connor Farmington, UT

Glassdoor is the only place I look for reviews on the work environment. They are very reliable.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I have not gotten unique positions or the first posting for the employers. I have not seen a good selection and you seem to be just postings the same as other sites.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I think glassdoor is great if you sign up and are looking for a job. Posting is ok, not the best but they are decent.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I love glassdoor to get insight into a company and its culture and also transparency on salary