Glassdoor Logo

5.3

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

What I like best about Glassdoor is the ability to see other past employees' experience with that company. It helps me to know whether or not I should even apply for the job there. We also listed some jobs with our company, and they filled our needs nicely.

Raven Brodsky New York, NY

Great place to look into salary information, but companies like to tell people those numbers are "inflated." As a person who has shared my salary and see the salary of my peers, I think the companies are lying.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I used Glassdoor while looking for a second job in college. The website is easy to use and lots of options come up, but I always got lots of emails and ads on my computer that bothered me too much.

Kara Wain Bonifay, FL

Easy to navigate website that updates quickly, option to send emails to you directly for opportunities that match your qualifications. Good option to look up jobs and other opportunities and see their rating.

J B Sandy, UT

I love the info Glassdoor provides when researching potential employers! You can easily see feedback from current and former employees. Really helps with your decision.

Tate Huber Phoenix, AZ

I use Glassdoor every time I am looking for a new job and every year or so to make sure my current pay matches other roles similar to mine. It's a great resource.

Prenisha Tallahassee, FL

One of the most comprehensive job search databases out there. Easy to drill down into areas of specialty, useful email alerts. I've used it a few times, getting my next employment through them.

WastedTalent Binghamton, NY

I like that Glassdoor has reviews frm employees, but it cuts you off from reading unless you post a review. I've posted reviews and it wants me to post more. How can I when I work for companies for 15+ years, I don't have many to review. Their job search is a bit sloppy. Plus, when you look at reviews, they're from all over the country and not the area you were looking to apply for and no way to weed them out.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Glassdoor is my go-to site for researching salaries in my field across various cities and states. I do not like that they limit your access to the site if you do not make an account, but the information I have seen has been helpful.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Easy interface, listings and stats are almost always current, and I like the feature where you can look at past employee's opinions, it really helps me narrow what kind of job I want, and what kind of people I want to work for.

Colt Lacovara ,

Excellent service that keeps you informed and up-to-date with all of your job searching needs! A great user interface with a multitude of customizable options makes it easy to navigate and find your dream job!

Eban Beltran Arlington, TX

Glassdoor is great overall and definitely a go to for me to learn about a company’s culture and decide if it’s the right fit. I think it would be great if they could show a company’s user rating based on different categories of employee demographics.

G Burt ,

Really love the product that Glassdoor offers, being able to understand a company and being able to see what candidates and current employees have to say about the company is invaluable.

David Glauser West Jordan, UT

Glassdoor provided some great info on companies I was looking in to and the salaries of positions I was considering. I also found several jobs I ended up applying for that were listed on Glassdoor.

Diana Miami, FL

One of my favorite sites to look for jobs. I like how many former and current employees can post reviews and you can make a judgement on whether you’d like to work for that company based on their reviews.

Kevin Malone Washington, DC

I have been using it for a while now to search jobs mostly but I've never received a positive response off of Glassdoor. I would, however, keep using it because there aren't many options available and most of the jobs are posted on a very few platforms.

Hurditya Vancouver, BC

Glassdoor is my go to destination to view a company's reputation, employee salaries and prospective career options. It is a very welcoming platform that helps job-seekers and employees the same.

Andrew Hyde ,

My favorite function of Glassdoor is the ability to see actual, anonymous reviews by current and past employees of the companies you are applying to. Being able to see the pros and cons helped make many job decisions for me.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I like that Glassdoor is exactly what it says: transparent and truthful! People can really write about their experiences, and be truthful about what it's like to work for a particular employer.

AF ,

I love the idea of Glassdoor, to be able to learn more about a company from anonymous employees. I like you read reviews from people that feel like they be honest and open. Sometimes I would like to see a larger sample size.

Tomas Miranda Orlando, FL

I love the Glassdoor app because it not only provides job postings but also provides salary and company reviews. It is also a great tool to find out interview questions and assistance.

BrooklynWriter Brooklyn, NY

The employee reviews are worthwhile -- especially regarding company culture and leadership. However, take the salary guidance with a grain of salt. I've found they're almost never on point. People don't like to report their true salaries, even anonymously.

Dawn East Tillamook, OR

I use Glassdoor to check companies that I will be potentially working for. It helps to be able to see what other people think about a company I want to work for. I used it when applying with a company in Oregon and am so glad I did!

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I love using Glassdoor to determine possible living locations for my future based off different salaries for my occupation. I also love being able to read reviews from different people and seeing their reported salaries.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Using Glassdoor I have received a few job offers, however it often takes a while to get responses. Its incredibly valuable to be able to view and make your own reviews of companies or positions when using Glassdoor to search for a new occupation. I would highly recommend using Glassdoor if you are trying to gain a better understanding of how employees view their own company.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

I love looking at the job listings on Glassdoor. I have found their listings to be very accurate, and they have such an easy application process. I was able to find several job options on their website that worked with my location and schedule, and this website actually got me one of my first jobs at college!

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

There are super useful employee reviews for many different companies that provides you with an accurate idea of the work environment you would be interested in. I have used this multiple times when wanting to gain a better understanding of the companies I apply to.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

I've used Glassdoor as an employer to compare similar company's ratings and feedback so I can make adjustments to comp and benefits. It also has been interesting to see what former employees had to say about working for me.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

Glass door is a great place to look for employment. My favorite feature is the pay scale that they show you other jobs offer. So you know if the posting is of average pay with its competitors.

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

i've been struggling so hard because i'm in between jobs right now, but glassdoor has been so helpful with finding me plenty of jobs to apply to! they constantly send me notifications which is very helpful

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I liked using Glassdoor to get an idea of the culture and environment of an employer. I was also able to submit reviews for my own former positions. The reviews are moderated to guard against false reviews, which is good. I haven't been able to find an actual job listing for my area, but it's great for checking out what the employees are saying.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

Glassdoor has some really awesome features! I love the salary estimator and how they allow people to review their company and leave their honest opinions. It's very easy to navigate through and I do enjoy it a lot!

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

Glassdoor has been very helpful in getting an employee perspective on companies. I have used it for my own job search and also to help friends and family with their job searches. I think this is a very needed service and information.

Jo Lars Pleasant Grove, UT

When I consider applying for a job, I check Glassdoor to read reviews about the company, salaries for various positions, working conditions, etc. It is great to be able to get an insider's point of view prior to applying!

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

They have great reviews of companies from employees that have worked there. You can find all kinds of answers to questions you may have.

LeAnn Baytown, TX

I use Glassdoor to look for a job. The website is great. And I love that you can read the employees comments about companies and see salary information.

David Stickles West Jordan, UT

This is a decent way to job hunt but doesn’t seem to be as accurate with salaries ranges when you get to the actual interview. Pretty standard filter options but seems to have less results than some of the other job sites.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

Whenever I am trying to find a good job I make sure to look at Glassdoor. They have such a great variety of jobs and they make it easy to find one that suited you best.

Jordan Bell Orem, UT

Glassdoor is a great place to look into a company when searching for jobs. They give you reviews from actual employees and average salaries for the specific job

Uncle Reviewer for Fundraiser Syracuse, UT

I've used Glassdoor when looking for job comparisons and pay information. Though it's an easy to use site to use, I don't have complete confidence in their posted wages.

Glen2021 Houston, TX

I have been annoyed by the usability of the site. I have done research on their website regarding pay ranges, but I find it too vague. I have found a couple of jobs that sounded close, but then when I see the salary range, it is so different than my experience that I have lost trust in their process.

MM Largo, FL

I like glassdoor as far as the selection of jobs goes and ease of applying for them. But one thing I don't like is that when looking at company reviews they don't say in which location the person posting the review worked. This would be helpful to know since there are many locations for the dame company and they are all different.

Esther Haynie Dallas, TX

Hate how when I need to research a company thru reviews on Glassdoor I am asked to review a previous employer before I can look at reviews. I have complied and reviewed a previous employer and Glassdoor keeps on asking me for another review - I would not change my review and it seems crazy that they have no software to track the fact that I have already written review for the company they want me to review.

hemant mahidhara Grafton, MA

I have used Glassdoor extensively to research companies and their culture before applying for jobs there or accepting offers. Gives me good insight into the working conditions and growth opportunities.

Bethany Rockville, MD

Glassdoor is very helpful for getting potential employer’s information. I usually search this website for interview questions, salary level, and employees reviews before interview or considering the offer.

Brian DeVos Boiling Springs, SC

I really like to level of detail and employee reviews of companies. I don't like that you have to become a member and review your own company to see the details of others.

Alessandra Jacques Charleston, SC

Glassdoor is great for an initial search, but their job recommendation algorithms are always way off, especially for tech industry jobs, which should be their primary area of expertise. Also the reviews can't always be trusted - I've seen how much the HR department at my company manipulates them.

Missy Truth Ankeny, IA

This would be an incredibly helpful site except it asks intrusive questions in required settings to even sign up, information you may want not to disclose. It says its private which makes me wonder what they want that info for. You also have to sign up to even be able to read reviews, which is definitely not helpful for someone without a recent or current work history.

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

Glassdoor is a good idea. It helps you while you are searching for Jobs because you can get reviews of companies. However, whenever I go to glassdoor it doesnt give me the information I would like to see. I think it would be more beneficial if they offered more information. I think it would be more widely used if that were the case.

Florencia Angelica Leeds, LDS

Gives a good idea about companies, roles, and interview expectations. Reviews are based on personal experiences which can vary drastically from person to person. So not really a true reflection on the overall company.