Craigslist Logo

6.2

Mhorne182 West Valley City, UT

Craigslist interface is terrible and have never found anything worth buying. Also, feels real sketchy. If living in Utah, there is zero use for craigslist. KSL is much better

Seth Managua, MN

I have used craigslist ones or twice for job searches and it never ended up with realistic leads. The couple I chose were fake.

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

Can find anything on craigslist! Amazing help for me to find jobs and anything for that matter!

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

Craigslist used to be good but now they aren’t filtering their customers posts. Most of the jobs in the search engines are inappropriate and/or are scams.

Naya Tallahassee, FL

Now as there are more job search engines out, craigslist can be a bit outdated and may not always pull the results you need.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Craiglist is a wonderful application to sell and buy items, however when it comes to job searching it is often difficult to weed through all the scam job advertisements.

Juan Beaver, PA

Craigslist is pretty sketchy now a days when it comes to job postings. Not many are real. I would look elsewhere

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

If you are posting on Craigslist then you must be in desperation mode. This is not an ideal job board, more like online flea market.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

Craigslist gets shady. There has been many times that I've applied for a job and my GPS lead me to an apartment complex which I did not go into of course. I think Craigslist could benefit from better security options. However, I have had two wonderful jobs come from Craigslist before that provided invaluable experience, so I wouldn't write it off completely.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Craigslist is a good place for finding entry level positions, at least it was in 2010 when I used it to find my current company. The posting on Craigslist helped me connect with a recruiter which helped me land a full time job with benefits.

Tony Riverton, UT

Haven't been overly impressed when job searching briefly on Craigslist. Didn't seem like most jobs were legitimate or even being offered by a company. A lot of odd jobs on there.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

In my search for jobs on Craigslist there are a lot of listings but not the fit I was searching for.

Josephine Hartford, CT

I hired Dan from do it all movers, he showed up with 2 other guys ready to work!! I've used big moving companies in the past, but these guys were some of the best movers I've had!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

I won’t use Craigslist because of all the scammers out there. They don’t have enough security for what is posted.

Brian Scott Provo, UT

Craigslist is a good way to find employment opportunities in your local area. I have found quite a few jobs for my painting business through Craigslist and have also been able to generate traffic to my website by advertising on it.

JAKE American Fork, UT

We tried Criagslist for the hiring process for our business. It was ok but I probably wouldn't us it again. The quality of the specific candidates I was looking for was not specific enough for us and we didn't end up finding anyone that had the qualifications we needed. We chose to try another company.

Erika American Fork, UT

I have had an ok experience with craigslist. I feel like there is a lot of unknowns on there though. I feel like some of the quality is questionable. I wish there was a better way to vet the ads/services. I feel like some other websites are more useful for doing that.

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

Although a free service, the interface is not good .. they are doing it for a long time and they should consider doing a face lift on their website.. I rather use KSL classifieds than craigslist.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

Craigslist is my least favorite place to look for anything. The website seems to be outdated and finding things is very difficult.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

I tried craigslist when helping my son look for job options and while there were a lot of listings to pick from it seamed as though quite a few of them were either no longer available or the jobs were not exactly as the description. I get that updating is probably the responsibility of the poster. it just took a little longer looking for something that was available.

Shaylee Provo, UT

Craigslist is a nice place to search for jobs. There is a lot of variety and it is nice because you can search using different subtitles.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

I love Craigslist because it shows new job lists everyday, the site is free, and you can post your resume or place an ad under " Services Offered."

Katie Marz Orem, UT

Craigslist is great site to look for jobs, but most of them are odd jobs and there are a lot of weirdos on there. Make sure you look carefully before taking jobs.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

Searching for a job on Craiglist sketches me out. I would want them to verify that the job is real and not a trap for human trafficking. I think Craiglist is good for finding a used dining room table, but it's not the most reliable for job searching.

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

There are so many fake job postings listed or MLM job offerings on craigslist. It's ok for other things, but I would not trust for job postings.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Was able to find a part-time dog walking job in between full-time jobs. Really appreciate that you can find small, quick jobs for some fast cash when you need it.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

i use craigslist a lot to buy and sell items. really easy to post and find things you want

Jami Schmieding Mesa, AZ

Ive used craigslist to look for jobs, you have to be careful and safe and make sure the jobs are legit jobs. Never go alone to the first meeting event just in case, but overall it was always a good experience.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

be aware and mindful of this i recommend not to buy things off this website completely misleading you never know what your really going to get or who your dealing with plus offer up kinda my this obsolete at this point

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Lots of scammers. Lots of ads I've seen want money to "get started" and seem to desperate to be real.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I tried to look for employment on Craigslist but seems like the people that are allow to post a job opening are not verified and when they reply they seem very sketchy and seems not to trust-able.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

There are so many fake jobs on Craigslist and it is just not easy to scroll through and find relevant jobs that are actually legit.

Jobie Goodro Orem, UT

Used this a lot but it’s not the best. Lots of false advertising and personal adds.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I actually used Craigslist to get the job I have now! I don't love the job search of cragislist, there are a lot of spam and things you have to weed through, but you can come across some really good positions!

Eric San Diego, CA

Wanna find a job while weeding through the nonsense scams that are posted. Craiglist is your place for good times like that. With that being said I have actually found employment a couple of times through the site...

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

Craigslist is hit or miss when it comes to looking for a job. You definitely have to be weary of scam artists. I have found several reliable jobs through Craigslist though, including my current one.

Deborah Hyde Springfield, MO

I wouldn't recommend Craigslist for people looking for a job. There are too many scams listed there. It is easy to navigate, but very hard to tell if jobs are legitimate there and contacting people from an ad is hard.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

Great service to find job listings. Easy and simple website to navigate. Great place to post jobs or to find jobs.

Mali Orem, UT

this site use to be popular and my first choice for job searches. But with too many hackers and dishonest people on craigslist i have lost interest in this site. I have also noticed not too many employers list on craigslist anymore.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Craigslist! So easy for me to find the job I need and I'm looking for! Almost every job I have gotten was from Craigslist, so it is very reliable!

Robin Orem, UT

sent emails for a few jobs through the Craigslist website and received emails back from scammers wanting my credit card information. i had to block one of them as they were sending me multiple emails demanding i reply asap.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

too many false advertisement and scams. i use to use craigslist a lot in the past until i started getting unknown emails from random people not related to the job or advertisement posting.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I highly recommend craigslist for a job search. I am a stay home mom and was looking for something to do at home and are in money while my kids are in school. I was able to find that job on craigslist.

A Craw Draper, UT

Too many scams on this site. Need more policing.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

A great way to sell your odds and ends and make a profit. Not as popular as EBay.

William South Jordan, UT

I usually start my job search with Craigslist, because there are so many options on this sight.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Craigslist is a pretty good resource if you're looking for quick little jobs but honestly, it's so hard to trust that you won't be murdered or scammed in todays day and age.

Hyrum Sandy, UT

I found a temporary job after school through a Craigslist post. Had to sift through a lot of sketchy ads. A high percentage of the postings seemed pretty spammy, but in the end I found a decent job that met my needs at the time.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I tried using Craigslist for jobs and didn't really like it all that well. It was like reading the nickel ad except it was online and more spammy. I didn't find a job I was interested in, and didn't really like the website.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Sometimes it is hard to know what is real and what isn't on Craigslist. I have seen so many fake ads that I don't have time to sift through what is fake to find the real ads. That is not fun. Their website is also not my favorite to navigate. I think it could use some work.