Midco Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Darius Bismarck, ND

Slow upload and download speed, struggles to support more than 3 people on the internet, constantly cuts out and shuts off, and their servers are slow. If possible, do not purchase anything from midco if you live in the US. Totally deserving of a 1/10

Rebecca Dreher Bemidji, MN

Very in knowledgeable reps. Tried several times to pay my bill and still got disconnected even after them over charging and taking out money and putting in payment arrangement after their mistake. Need reps that ACTUALLY know their job. Only good thing they did was waive the reconnection fee, when it shouldn’t have been disconnected to begin with.

Kevan Lary Lead, SD

Quality is well below average , have to unplug system at least once a week to restart Customer Service is a joke , most of there answers to questions “I don’t know”. They are not trained just give them a headset and answer calls with no help. Terrible, Simply Terrible

carter vg Sioux Falls, SD

They are crap. Hours spent on phone and service people coming out and nothing ever gets fixed. Internet speeds are terrible. If there's more then 2 people on device nothing works. This product is junk and always will be. Take your money elsewhere.

MIDCO

no matter what time I called thwem they are always available, and my problem is fixed

Jeanne Madison, SD

Good luck getting any help. Wait on the phone for an hour before you talk to someone and then they can't help. Poorly trained and not enough technicians. Try to blame problems on us.

Colin Stephen Lawrence, KS

For the price we pay for internet the speed of it is pathetic. When im the only person on our network i cant watch any video in 1080p60. If you have any other option you should take it.

Linda Sioux Falls, SD

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS I have been on hold for 24 minutes and 46 seconds so far!!!!!! There is no excuse for this!!! I received my bill on June 3, DUE June 4... are you kidding????!!!!

Jim Albright Sioux Falls, SD

I recently bought a new I Pad. Three calls to Midco service and they could not get my I phone to accept my new password. The customer service reps. We’re lacking the knowledge to assist.

Chase Fargo, ND

Their internet is very very slow with Midco, Hype train was real when they came Fargo area, Cable one is still the best as far as how fast the internet is, maybe not the customer service part.

Timothy Brunnette

Any time you need customer service from them, good luck. The customer service reps you get on the phone are a bunch of snobs. All I needed was basic internet service and they could not get it right. Off to century link I go.

Don Kopecky IL

They are utterly inept. I ordered service, never got it, and still they try to bill me. Tried to call customer service and was left on hold for 2 hours. Horrible!!!!

Kirk GW Lawrence, KS

The WI-FI gives out (gets throttled) at a specific time like 5 or 9 pm, which is annoying as that is when home wifi is used. This is a horrible product would not recomend.

Andrew Lawrence, KS

The internet is highly unreliable and does not provide nearly enough to play any video games online especially when I am disconnected from them every half hour.

Thomas Herd Blackhawk, SD

All agents busy, on hold way too LONG, so far now 18 minutes Called twice over 2 days - same results Everything S L O W

Everett Krueger Wahpeton, ND

It was created in 1933 and has same technology as then. If you have another choice take it.

Alan

Good Service and quick respose on trouble calls

sam

They did make me an offer after my first year but they never applied it. They treated me as a retarded person

Al Davis

This cable company rips us off. They overcharge us and use the internet to avoid response, even allowing us to respond.

Nate Lawrence, KS

Absolutely horrible. Less than 1 Mbps. Customer support phone line wait was ridiculously long.

Paige bergeland

Horrible customer service. Very rude people you are better off watching Netflix.