As of March 2020, Smilelove is out of business. We recommend researching other invisible braces companies here.

Review Icon

Customer Review: L.Glass from Clearwater, Florida [June 4, 2020]

"I paid in full for their services. I never received anything. They took my money and poof, disappeared! I tried many times to contact them. No success in ever getting a person to talk to. They literally took my money and I received nothing."

Smilelove an invisible aligners provider that focuses on creating an easy and convenient teeth straightening process. The simple treatment process, from receiving the impression in the beginning to the free retainers in the end, makes for an incredibly hassle-free alternative to traditional metal braces.

Smilelove is FDA approved and claims its aligners cost 75 percent less than the traditional orthodontist method.

Check out our Smilelove reviews to see what others are saying about this company.

#1 byte chevron_right
4.9
#2 SmileDirectClub chevron_right
#3 Candid chevron_right

The Good

• Fast-Track Bundle
  • Risk-Free
  • Many Free Products
  • 30-Day Guarantee
  • Customer Service
  • 100% Approval Financing

Fast-Track Bundle

Smilelove offers an accelerated payment process at its lowest price. If customers choose the fast-track option, they get aligners, retainers, an impression kit, and teeth whitening product, all for $1,895.

The difference between the fast-track bundle and the kit-first plan ($1,974) is that you pay for everything upfront in the fast-track bundle. The kit-first plan requires you to buy the kit ($79), see the preview of what your teeth will look like, and then pay the $1,895 for the treatment.

Risk-Free

If you've created a mold of your teeth using the impression kit and Smilelove's doctors determine that you're not a good fit or if you're unhappy with the preview, you'll be refunded in full

Many Free Products

Customers will get a free teeth whitening kit, along with their treatment plan. Customers also get free retainers and their aligners in the treatment package.

If you purchase the fast-track bundle, you’ll also get your impression kit for free. All of this adds up to hundreds of dollars of free product included in the treatment package.

Other invisible aligners providers charge extra for teeth whitening products, impression kits, and even retainers.

30-Day Guarantee

Smilelove offers a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Every company offers a refund on the impression kit in the case of customers being ineligible for the treatment. However, few companies offer a refund policy on the impression kit whether or not the customer qualifies.

However, in order to qualify for the 30-day impression kit refund, the impression kit must be unused and unopened. There is no refund on manufactured aligners. Additionally, if you receive your preview and are unsatisfied, you qualify for a full refund.

Smilelove works hard to help people get their perfect smile. The company strives to provide superior customer service by reducing call-wait times and by making your teeth straightening process as simple as possible.

100% Approval Financing

Smilelove now offers 100% approval financing with 0% APR, making invisible braces treatment extremely affordable, even with bad credit. This makes Smilelove the most affordable invisible braces option on the market. There are two ways to pay, a one time payment or a monthly payment —

• One time $1,595 payment
  • 24 monthly payments of $66 ($1,845 total)*

* You must put down a $250 deposit if you opt for the monthly payment options.

The Bad

No Full Guarantee or Refund Policy

While Smilelove does offer full refunds on defective products, program ineligibility, and preview dissatisfaction, there is no guarantee on the SmileLove’s treatment program (other than a 30-day guarantee on the impression kit).

However, if a customer wears their aligners according to their treatment plan and their teeth do not match the treatment preview that was provided, Smilelove promises to work with them on a refund.

The Bottom Line

Smilelove is a great invisible aligner provider that focuses on making the alignment process and treatment and convenient as possible for customers. With Smilelove you don't have to visit your dentist or orthodontist. You can rest easy knowing that a Smilelove dental professional will evaluate and be there to guide you through the entire process. Smilelove also provides free retainers, impressions kits, and teeth whitening products as a part of its treatment package.

There are two options to getting your aligners. You can choose the fast track option, which will cost you $1,895 upfront, but you get the clear plastic aligners, teeth whitening kit, and the impression kit. Or you can choose the kit-first plan, where you can buy the impression kit separately and decide if Smilelove's treatment plan is right for you. Smilelove also uses high-quality plastic to ensure that its aligners are stronger, more durable, and more transparent than other invisible aligners.

Though there is no full guarantee on Smilelove’s treatment, the company does provide a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Although the company is willing to work with any unsatisfied customers, it is also important to know that Smilelove only treats mild to moderate cases.

View Best Invisible Braces Companies

3.0

Kara Skonieczny

February 21st, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not sure why this service has such high ratings. I've been in the process to start my program for over 6 months and have heard nothing back from the support team. I can't even reach anyone over the phone or email for the past two months. Does anyone even work there??

Arisa Sawyer

February 20th, 2020 Somerset, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I honestly decided on this company because of the price and positive reviews from youtube. But my experience has been horrible. The are nonresponsive and the retainers dont fit the sets are poorly designed and the progression done horribly.

Francesca

February 19th, 2020 Victoria, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was really excited about signing up with this company because of the cost and finally made the decision to purchase the entire package upfront. The initial process was great and I really enjoyed the customer service. The processed of going through the impression kit via videoconference proved to be a great experience. Where it started to go wrong was after I received my first impression previews. I raised two concerns in an email hoping I would get a response, instead I just got a revised impression kit with only one of the issues I addressed and nothing in response to my second concern. So, I sent another email with my concern and I still haven’t heard anything back. The customer service rep keeps getting in touch with me advising they have reached out to the dental team, that they are following up with the dental team - but it’s been a while, way beyond there ‘response within 5 business days’ that they have been advising, and I still haven’t spoken to a certified Orthodontist at the dental team. I’m worried I may never. You also can’t reach anyone by phone, every number I’ve tried doesn’t even get to a real person. My biggest concern with the lack of transparency now is that they aren’t even using orthodontists. I have no idea because no one will speak to me on the phone, and I am regretting not just paying a little more to join with SmileDirect where you can address your concerns with someone right away. I just need someone to return my call so I can have one thing answered by an orthodontist to feel confortable and confident in this process again and order my aligners. You would think that paying up front would even give you some bit of a priority - instead it feels like people who haven’t paid in full are being prioritized because they haven’t given them all their money yet. I am not normally one to write reviews but considering the amount of money I have just paid and how difficult it is to speak to a real person let alone an orthodontist. I am very concerned.

K K

February 18th, 2020 Springfield, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

How easy they are to use and my teeth look back to normal. I did break a couple of my aligners because I play with them a lot.

Frustrated

February 12th, 2020 Traverse City, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Started the process of getting my daughter's aligners in July 2019. It is January 2020 and she still does not have them. She has re-done impressions at least 6 times now if not more. Every time she sends them in we get the same "one more try". That is what their scam is. They get you money and then never deliver the aligners because the impressions "aren't quite right" and you need to give it "one more try". I am contacting my attorney this afternoon to discuss legal action.

Frankie's mom

February 12th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lack of concern for their customers Only concerned with making money

Carrie Williams

February 6th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m quite disappointed in my final results, actually. The only teeth that touch now are my front two on top and bottom. My rear bite is wide open and I’m not able to eat properly.

Rustler

February 6th, 2020 Franklin, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was told that normal braces wouldn't help- if need surgery to correct my teeth- so I turned to invisalighn- but they turned me down as well- smile love has been very helpful in helping new so the impressions and every one has been very friendly- I got my aligners and they fit my teeth so perfect no one even notices- I'm on set two and with very little discomfort

Andrew Rabbio

February 4th, 2020 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was skeptical going with a new company like Smilelove, but every step of the process has surpassed my expectations.

Melinda

February 2nd, 2020 Pekin, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like how easy everything is to use in my own home. I love not having to go anywhere and yet I’m about to get the smile I’ve wanted for a long time. The only thing I disliked is how long it took the customer service to get back to me while I was doing my impressions. It was hours/a day later of waiting on a reply. Otherwise it’s been a great experience. :)

Sara B.

January 31st, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is great, and this is really important most of all during the first steps. They also send you a 3D picture of what your smile will look like at the end, so you can decide if go on or if ask for a refund before starting the process. Aligners are kind of uncomfortable just for the first few days, when you take them off to eat and put them on again. Nothing to worry about anyway, I don’t even call it “pain”, just little discomfort for less than one hour every time. 3 weeks with them and I’m totally satisfied! Can’t wait to see the final result!

Theresa G

January 23rd, 2020 New Fairfield, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible customer service, refuse to correct issues with liners and refunds are not allowed even before the liners are received! Avoid unless you like to waste money.

Sally Noble

January 22nd, 2020 Walnut Creek, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love these guys. I’m 72 years old and finally getting straight teeth! I flunked impression making but sailed through it with the video calls (which were also fun). I’m only on tray 2 so check back later.

Robert Wallace

January 20th, 2020 Feeding Hills, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the ease of completing the whole process through the mail instead of scheduling office visits. The cost is very reasonable. Only on my second tray but it has been a smooth transition period and no one has noticed that I have them unless I’ve told them. They have a fringe benefit of weight loss since you need to remove them to eat.

John Hall

January 20th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Like Best: Good price, better than other offers. Liked Worst: Still don't have aligners. It's been 4 months. WHEN DO I GET MY ALIGNERS?

Ron Sellers

January 20th, 2020 Seminole, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Smilelove aligners are causing bleeding. My Smilelove aligners are pushing my straight teeth crooked. Smilelove will not communicate their maker in Pakistan of the aligners. I cannot get help.

Marlena Zajaczkowska

January 15th, 2020 Wolcott, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything works from phone I don't need to drive anywhere have visits and waste time , it's perfect!

Amy B

January 15th, 2020 Wilmington, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick customer service response. Good quality for the price.

Stacy

January 7th, 2020 Springville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly staff. Easy process to follow. And the aligners are not noticeable to other people! I have not had anyone notice I’m wearing them.

Jp

January 6th, 2020 New Roads, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to order, the whole process is done without a visit to an orthodontist.

Brittney Miskin

November 29th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super easy to get set up and they are successful in straightening teeth! Also, their customer service is great and very prompt in their replies.

Dec 02, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Brittney! We are so happy to hear about your experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Martha Isabel Diaz

November 29th, 2019 Greenbelt, MD

So far so happy, i'm on tray 2 and i can feel how is working on my teeth, but at the same time it's not being painful or uncomfortable, never had braces and i feel this is the best desicion to fix my crowded teeth.

Dec 03, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Martha! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Michele C

November 25th, 2019 Longmeadow, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful during the process. The retainers shipped fast and are very comfortable and easy to wear (no sharp edges or digging into your gums) . Perfect fit. Switching to my 2nd set tomorrow and I am excited to watch my teeth straighten a little more each time. Great company and great product! I highly recommend.

Nov 25, 2019

Thanks for your kind words Michele! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you during your treatment! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Charles

November 20th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On my second set of aligners. First set hurt a ton, but fit well. This second set some pain but not as bad. Had to file a little down on the second set as it was jabbing my gums. Overall though so far so good :)

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks for your review Charles! We are happy to hear that your experience so far is good! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

UCNYT

November 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scam. I called for cancellation and refund before the impression kit arrival. but they want me to try the impression before they cancel my order. so I did. and then they charged my for the impression fee .

Dec 02, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the critical feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was anything short of amazing. We try to be very transparent in our policies and as such, in this case, we offer a full refund if you get your treatment preview. Otherwise, we have to at least charge for the impression kit as there are heavy costs to us associated with them. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to make it right aside from going outside of our policy. - Sincerely, Team Smilelove

Nicholas Wendell

November 18th, 2019 Manteca, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, long wait time to get retainers. So far so good tho!

Nov 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Nicholas. We are glad you are having a good experience so far. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help you out! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Cody

November 18th, 2019 Juneau, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing aligners! Great company and would 100% recommend to anyone wanting to have a better smile!

Nov 18, 2019

Thanks for your review, Cody! We are glad to hear that you think our aligners are amazing. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

martin muir

November 17th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Impression step was the most difficult and annoying process. The practice putty was a good idea, but it wasn't like the real thing. My first set of impressions were a failure and I had to try a second time. 1st 3 days of the 1st step of aligners was painful, uncomfortable, and gave me a sense of constant anxiety over the initial process. after that initial 3 day period, I forgot I was wearing them. I'm on my second step and the pain on the first day is there but it's bearable and acceptable. no more anxiety and I'm excited to continue with the process.

Nov 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Martin! We are so happy to hear that you are excited to continue the process. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you along the way! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Elizabeth

November 12th, 2019 Palm City, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and best value on the market! I had a free consultation at a local orthodontist for Invisalign. The orthodontist said it would cost $2400 and it would be a 6 month treatment plan (quote from the cheapest orthodontist in town). I saved over $1000 using Smilelove. Smilelove's discounts are hard to beat compared to other competitors. Smilelove said my treatment plan would be 8 1/2 months. I don't mind the additional 2 1/2 months because after researching I read that you do not want your teeth to move too quickly in order for your teeth to properly align. Smilelove's customer service is quick to respond to any questions or concerns via text, email, or calls. I feel like I have had a timely and personable experience so far and I'm looking forward to continue my progress with this company. It's also reassuring to know that each case is overseen by a board of orthodontists. After the first two days of adjusting to my first set of aligners the pressure and lisp subsided and no one can tell I have them in. I am on my 3rd set and I find them to be comfortable, clear, and well shaped around my gumline. Every two weeks that go by I get excited to put my new aligners in. I carry a ziplock bag in my purse with my toothbrush, toothpaste, mini mouthwash, and flosser. So it's quite easy for me to brush in between eating when I'm always on the go. I'd like to reassure you that if you truly want to love your smile by having straighter teeth choose Smilelove!

Nov 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words Elizabeth! We are so excited to hear about your experience so far, and we are happy to be here for you every step of the way! Please don't hesitate to reach out there's anything we can do for you. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Larry O

November 10th, 2019 Salem, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have crowded teeth the smile love team has worked with me to get the impressions correct. Texted and emailed along the way. Finally the trays are here. I'm on the 3rd week. Most people don't realize I have them at all. Looking forward to the final results but the computerized image gives me a lot of comfort realizing how it will improve the overall look. I will and do recommend Smile love. Friendly staff too. Thank you

Nov 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear that Larry! Thanks for your kind words, and for choosing us. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to help you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Jessica Darwick

October 31st, 2019 Canton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Getting the tray molds right was a challenge, but the finished product is so fantastic and much higher quality than I expected. I am thrilled with my decision and can't wait to see my smile in six months!

Oct 31, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you are thrilled with the product! Thanks for choosing us, and please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Marlena K

October 30th, 2019 Vancouver, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can’t say enough for SmileLove. I have been wanting to get my smile fixed forever, but was apprehensive because of horror stories I heard about companies not treating their patients right. This is so not the case with SmileLove. I cannot say enough good things about them. They have been helpful, encouraging, and there every time I needed them. Thanks team. I appreciate everything that you do. -Marlena.

Oct 31, 2019

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you for your review. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to make your journey to a better smile even better! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Adriana Diaz

October 29th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smile love deserves 5 stars for sure. I have definetley seen a difference.

Oct 29, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you are already seeing a difference! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Emma

October 20th, 2019 Leesville, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super fast with responding. They have never made me feel like an inconvenience. Very cost effective. Great for a military family who is used to moving, you don’t have to worry about finding a new orthodontist. You get everything upfront so you never have to worry if you’re going to be out of town when it’s time to change your trays. Overall a great experience!

Oct 23, 2019

Thanks for your review Emma! We are so glad you are happy with your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Whitney

October 20th, 2019 Asheville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Such an easy process!! I’m really loving it and it’s not as painful as I was thinking!

Oct 23, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you are loving your experience! Let us know if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Stephany Hitchcock

October 19th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with smile love has been terrific so far – it took a while to get my aligners, but it was well worth the wait because I can see that my teeth will be straight and 10 months!

Oct 23, 2019

Thanks for your kind words Stephany! We are glad to hear that your experience has been terrific so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help! - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Melissa Bodine

October 15th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOT LOVE'N IT: BUYER BEWARE! THERE IS A REASON THIS SYSTEM IS CHEAP! I had high hopes for this product/process, but in end I am profoundly disappointed! While the process left my teeth straighter than when I started, it adversely affected my bite, to the point that me back teeth no longer touch, making it difficult and uncomfortable to chew food! In attempting to work this out with Smilelove, via email, (they will never talk to you) they initial determined that they could not, or would not do anything for me. After letting them know that that was unacceptable, they advised me to continue wearing my last set of aligners several more weeks, after which they would send me a "refinement kit" for new impressions. When the agreed timeframe was complete and I relayed that my bite was still severely off, they then told me that I could "purchase" a refinement kit for an additional $200.00. At this point I had lost any confidence that I may have had left in both the integrity of the company and their competence at being able to solve my problem. As a result, I am having to seek professional help locally, at an additional cost, with my dentist to correct this problem; a problem that didn't exist prior to my Smilelove process! In the end, you get what you pay for. In my case this meant straighter looking teeth that do close together so that I can properly chew my food! Don't waste your money on this gimmick company. Go Invisilgn.

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Melissa. We are so sorry to hear about your experience so far we are having one of our customer service reps reach out to you to see what we can do to help! Thank you again for your feedback we will use it to improve in the future. - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Olivia

October 14th, 2019 Grass Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love love love my experience with this company so far! They make everything so easy. They are easy to get a hold of when I’ve needed help, they follow you through the whole experience, and really pay attention to little details. I’ve only had my aligners for a couple weeks and I can already see a difference! I’m so happy I decided to finally do this!

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Olivia! We are so excited to hear you are already seeing a difference, we can't wait to see the final outcome! Thank you for choosing us and please feel free to reach out if you need anything. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Laurie MacDonald

October 11th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Finally have had enough. Signed up almost a month ago and received impression kit but trays were too small fir my mouth as was the device meant to keep your mouth open so pictures can be taken to submit with impressions. Contacted support email and didn't receive reply so contacted original rep who had helped me sign up. He responded immediately and, in the meantime, I DID receive a response from my original email to their support staff in which I was told a set of smaller trays was being sent out. When I hadn't received them after several days, contacted ORIGINAL REP who HAD been helpful and was told they hadn't sent them out afterall and he'd folliw up. When I asked about a smaller device to prop my mouth open for required photos, I was told there wasn't a smaller size and to do the best I could THREE WEEKS after I signed up I finally received the smaller trays by whuch time their financing arm was sending me texts and emails telling me my first payment was coming due. Finally did the practice impression and had to have a friend come over and spend close to two hours trying to get the required photos. We weren't able to get photos that showed the entire area of each part of my mouth on the sides. I thought I'd submit those and pics of the practice impression anyway and see what input I received when I realized I'd inadvertently deleted the text with the link to submit them because of the sheer quantity of textd and emails I'd had to exchange. After sending yet another email to support asking for the link I received an email asking me if I wanted the link to submit the practice impression and other photos - that I CLEARLY requested with the first email. Another two days lost and MORE emails from Affirm "reminding" me my first payment was due in a few days. I had enough and emailed the ONLY rep who had been responsive telling him to cancel my account - and the silence has been deafening even though they're customer service phone recording tells you to email instead of phoning and you'll receive a response within 24 hours. I left a phone message anyway cancelling my membership. 48 hours later and nothing. Since Affirm has told me I'm still obligated to make a payment even though I've cancelled despite never getting to the point of receiving a plan and there's supposed to be a full refund, no obligation guarantee, I can't recommend this company.

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us so far, we will have one of our customer service reps reach out to you as soon as possible to help fix the situation. Thank you again for your feedback we will use it to improve in the future.

H.H

October 5th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. There is always prompt support when needed. The aligners feel like they’re made of sturdy materials. The complete kit is well thought out with tools to make the process convenient and easy. I’ve only begun wearing the aligners so truth will be we told in a years time.

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far! Please feel to reach out if you need anything. We can't wait to see your results! - Sincerely Team Smilelove

AH

October 4th, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stay away they are dishonest and scammers. Well beyond the four weeks I still had no aligners so I cancelled my order. Three weeks later they tried to deliver them(8 weeks after ordering) but I refused them at the door because I had canceled. They still have not refunded me and now I have no aligners and I'm out my money. Going to take action next with AG and better business.

Nate

October 3rd, 2019 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Generally, the experience has been really great. Just expect the aligners to take a really long time to get to you. Almost 8 weeks for me. Customer service is generally really good, but sometimes it takes a few days to hear back. Usually they are quicker. Putting in an insurance claim is a bit of a hassle, but well worth it considering SmileLove is already the cheapest option for internet-based teeth aligners.

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Nate! Thank you for your honest feedback we will use it to improve in the future! We hope that you enjoy your aligners. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Holly

September 28th, 2019 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast, easy and responsive customer service!

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words Holly! Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Jdutcher

September 23rd, 2019 West Bend, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, everything was as promised. Thank you!!

Oct 10, 2019

You are very welcome! You getting a smile you love and feel confident in is what it's all about for us! Please reach out if you need help with anything. - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Claire Wiggins

September 16th, 2019 Frisco City, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service had been great. I am on my second pair of aligners, and so far, so good!

Oct 10, 2019

We are so happy to hear about your smile journey so far! We can't wait to see the final results. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Sarah

September 13th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smileove goes above and beyond what they need to do! I had some dental issues and had to get a root canal done but I was almost done with treatment and was worried that getting it done would ruin it. I was told by my dentist that the aligners were what caused it. I emailed in and a rep named Kayla H helped me out. She and her supervisor (Mitch I believe) went and forth with the dental team to get an answer for me..turns out..the issue was occurring before I even started (not their fault, the aligners did not cause the issue) Kayla and Mitch went the extra mile most customer service people wouldn't do. They put my mind at ease and I would highly recommend them! So happy with the end result!

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Sarah! We are so happy to hear that Kayla and Mitch were there for you! You getting your best smile and feeling confident in it is what it is all about for us. Please feel to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Alyssa

September 13th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best customer service out there! Went above and beyond to answer all my questions and explaining everything to me! Oh and nobody notices my aligners because they are so clear and perfect fit for my teeth!

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words Alyssa! We are so happy to hear about your journey so far, and we can't wait to see the end results! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Sejla Topalovic

September 1st, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smilelove has been fantastic for me so far. I'm on tray 6 and my teeth have shifted so much already. The only con would be the lack of follow up messages during the process, after starting treatment.

Sep 04, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Sejla! We are so glad to hear that you are having a good experience! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions and concerns! We can't wait to see the end result! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

M Rodriguez

August 25th, 2019 Winston-Salem, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Many years ago I stopped wearing my retainers and had been looking to purchase clear aligners for a while. It was highly unreasonable to pay over $4000.00 knowing that such a price is resultant to having to pay for overhead costs due to a myriad of inefficiencies in the orthodontics processes of patient care. Comparatively, teledentistry is a logical transition for orthodontics in which prices are literally less than 30% of total costs. In addition, it seems that Smilelove is able to put forth lower prices vs other teledentistry companies due to a rightful investment in the product rather than marketing. Very satisfied. Highly recommended to anyone without pre-existing dental deficiencies and a healthy willingness/ability to wear the aligners as frequently as instructed.

Aug 26, 2019

Thank you for your kinds words! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your service! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to make your journey even better! -Sincerely team smilelove

Lauren

August 24th, 2019 Ridgefield, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven’t gotten my final information from the impressions I am sending in tomorrow, but after working with Lauren H I wanted to send in a complimentary letter about her. Your customer training, as well as selection of employees is top tier! Great job! Lauren was personable, caring and articulate. I enjoyed my hour with her and am excited about my smilelove Invisalign’s!

Aug 26, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We'll make sure to pass the message onto Lauren H! We are so excited for you to start your journey! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely team smilelove