Smilelove is an invisible aligners provider that focuses on creating an easy and convenient teeth straightening process. The simple treatment process, from receiving the impression in the beginning to the free retainers in the end, makes for an incredibly hassle-free alternative to traditional metal braces.

Smilelove is FDA approved and claims its aligners cost 75 percent less than the traditional orthodontist method.

Check out our Smilelove reviews to see what others are saying about this company.

The Good

• Fast-Track Bundle
  • Risk-Free
  • Many Free Products
  • 30-Day Guarantee
  • Customer Service
  • 100% Approval Financing

Fast-Track Bundle

Smilelove offers an accelerated payment process at its lowest price. If customers choose the fast-track option, they get aligners, retainers, an impression kit, and teeth whitening product, all for $1,895.

The difference between the fast-track bundle and the kit-first plan ($1,974) is that you pay for everything upfront in the fast-track bundle. The kit-first plan requires you to buy the kit ($79), see the preview of what your teeth will look like, and then pay the $1,895 for the treatment.

Risk-Free

If you've created a mold of your teeth using the impression kit and Smilelove's doctors determine that you're not a good fit or if you're unhappy with the preview, you'll be refunded in full

Many Free Products

Customers will get a free teeth whitening kit, along with their treatment plan. Customers also get free retainers and their aligners in the treatment package.

If you purchase the fast-track bundle, you’ll also get your impression kit for free. All of this adds up to hundreds of dollars of free product included in the treatment package.

Other invisible aligners providers charge extra for teeth whitening products, impression kits, and even retainers.

30-Day Guarantee

Smilelove offers a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Every company offers a refund on the impression kit in the case of customers being ineligible for the treatment. However, few companies offer a refund policy on the impression kit whether or not the customer qualifies.

However, in order to qualify for the 30-day impression kit refund, the impression kit must be unused and unopened. There is no refund on manufactured aligners. Additionally, if you receive your preview and are unsatisfied, you qualify for a full refund.

Smilelove works hard to help people get their perfect smile. The company strives to provide superior customer service by reducing call-wait times and by making your teeth straightening process as simple as possible.

100% Approval Financing

Smilelove now offers 100% approval financing with 0% APR, making invisible braces treatment extremely affordable, even with bad credit. This makes Smilelove the most affordable invisible braces option on the market. There are two ways to pay, a one time payment or a monthly payment —

• One time $1,595 payment
  • 24 monthly payments of $66 ($1,845 total)*

* You must put down a $250 deposit if you opt for the monthly payment options.

The Bad

No Full Guarantee or Refund Policy

While Smilelove does offer full refunds on defective products, program ineligibility, and preview dissatisfaction, there is no guarantee on the SmileLove’s treatment program (other than a 30-day guarantee on the impression kit).

However, if a customer wears their aligners according to their treatment plan and their teeth do not match the treatment preview that was provided, Smilelove promises to work with them on a refund.

The Bottom Line

Smilelove is a great invisible aligner provider that focuses on making the alignment process and treatment and convenient as possible for customers. With Smilelove you don't have to visit your dentist or orthodontist. You can rest easy knowing that a Smilelove dental professional will evaluate and be there to guide you through the entire process. Smilelove also provides free retainers, impressions kits, and teeth whitening products as a part of its treatment package.

There are two options to getting your aligners. You can choose the fast track option, which will cost you $1,895 upfront, but you get the clear plastic aligners, teeth whitening kit, and the impression kit. Or you can choose the kit-first plan, where you can buy the impression kit separately and decide if Smilelove's treatment plan is right for you. Smilelove also uses a high-quality plastic to ensure that its aligners are stronger, more durable, and more transparent than other invisible aligners.

Though there is no full guarantee on Smilelove’s treatment, the company does provide a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Although the company is willing to work with any unsatisfied customers, it is also important to know that Smilelove only treats mild to moderate cases.

We recommend customers consider SmileLove alongside other top invisible aligners companies.

Smilelove Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Smilelove cost?

The Fast-Track bundle retails for $1,895 which saves you the most money. This includes the initial impression kit, aligners, a post-treatment retainer, and teeth whitening kit. There are no hidden fees; it covers everything.

The Kit First Plan allows you to purchase the impression kit first for $79. Once you have received your treatment preview and want to move forward, the aligners are $1,895.

Monthly payments start at $66 per month through Affirm. This allows you to spread out the payment throughout your treatment.

Both the monthly payment plan and the Fast-Track bundle have a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you get your preview and you don’t want to move forward or if our dental team determines that we aren’t able to help you.

What do orthodontists say about Smilelove?

Orthodontists have mixed feelings about Smilelove. They will say that we can’t help everyone, especially severe cases and those customers who may have a history of gum disease or other oral health complications. This is true, and we don’t recommend that customers who fit these descriptions use clear aligners as their solution.

How do I know if Smilelove is a good fit for me?

Smilelove is perfect for individuals who have had braces in the past and whose teeth have since shifted. It’s also perfect for customers who haven’t ever had braces but are looking to fix crowding, gaps, overjects, or just some tweaks to their teeth.

How do pricing options of Smilelove compare to that of other top brands, such as Invisalign?

Smilelove is the most affordable option for teeth straightening anywhere. It is, on average, 70 percent less than braces and Invisalign.
Smilelove is the most affordable option compared to other clear aligner companies such as Smile Direct Club, Byte, and Candid.

What factors determine the length of my Smilelove treatment?

Treatment length will vary depending on your individual needs. This can be anywhere from a few months to over a year. We don’t put a cap on the amount of aligners we’ll give you like other aligner companies because we want you to get to the smile that you’ll love forever.

What are the main differences between Smilelove’s clear braces and traditional metal braces?

Smilelove's clear braces have the following benefits over traditional metal braces:

• Clear and invisible, no one will know you are wearing them.
  • Comfortable and molded exactly for your teeth. You don’t need to worry about metal wires or brackets.
  • Ability to remove your braces to eat and drink.
  • The ability to floss and brush your teeth without extra tools.
  • Average treatment time is quicker than braces

Is Smilelove the best invisible braces option for adults?

Smilelove is the best option for adults wanting to have the most confidence in their smile without the cost, look, and inconvenience of traditional braces and other alternatives. We are a people-first company that believes in providing the best possible customer experience. We just happen to give you a confident smile while we’re at it.

Amos Nance

April 22nd, 2019 Jasper, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased this product because at the age of 65 my teeth had started moving. I have been blessed with exceptionally good straight teeth all my life with very little dental care being needed. I knew this procedure would probably cost me about 3 to 4 times as much going to a dentist so I Smilelove. I've only had 2 problems, set #2 cracked right between the 2 front uppers, but I was 2 days away from going to #3 so I just went on to #3 and #3 required some filing on the front upper edge but that required very little work. I'm on #5 and it is a process but once you get the hang of it is not that hard. I am satisfied with my purchase and do not believe the process would have been any worse or better going to a dentist and paying much more.

Apr 23, 2019

Hey Amos, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the process so far. I'll let our production team know of this problem so that we can avoid this going forward. Thanks for your feedback, it truly does help us:)

Kelley keefrider

April 22nd, 2019 Norristown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding this is my 2nd with braces. The metal ones the 1st time in middle school endless trips to the orthodontist. Smilelove could not be easier. I ordered my kit got easy to follow directions to make my impressions and then snap a few views of my teeth and away we went. I got a really cool video of how my teeth would transform and then my aligned arrived. I am almost halfway there . Things are moving and I am so excited to see my smile at the end of my journey! The team is on hand if I need anything!

Apr 23, 2019

I'm so happy for you Kelley! It's also great to hear that the process was so easy for you. We do everything we can to make the process as smooth as possible. You're almost there!! You got this!

Jared Payne

April 22nd, 2019 Rexburg, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SmileLove is incredible! They treated me as a unique individual case, not just another customer. They’ve always answered my questions quickly and honestly and I feel so much more confident in my smile. SmileLoves amazing pricing made it easy to fix my smile even while attending college.

Apr 23, 2019

Hey Jared, thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to make the process is as easy as possible. If you ever need anything, just let us know:)

Mary

April 22nd, 2019 Corinth, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m so happy that I chose SmileLove for my clear retainers! I’m about one fourth of the way through, and customer service is so amazing! They answer my questions quickly and they always have a great positive attitude. I’m 100% satisfied and can’t wait to achieve my dream of a beautiful smile! The price was right also, being so much less than other brands out there!

Apr 23, 2019

That's so great to hear, Mary! We really strive to have the best customer service and treat each person with the time and care that they deserve. If you ever have any questions, just message us:) Thanks Mary!

Grant Mccartney

April 18th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer Service was great. But the impressions kit had poor quality control as some putties were half filled causing multiple attempts to get impressions and wasting time.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Grant, We're glad you've enjoyed the service, but sorry to hear that your experience with the impression putty wasn't the best. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to improve on our end so that other's have an easier time with the impressions. -Team Smilelove

Lex

April 18th, 2019 Jefferson Valley, NY

I'm about 1/3 into my treatment with SmileLove and it couldn't be going any better! I absolutely love how easy it is to use the aligners and to not have to waste time at a doctor's office, is a huge plus. I simply change to the next one's once I've worn them for a week. Its amazing! The whole process to get the aligners was simple and straight forward too! Highly Recommend SmileLove.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Lex, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're elated to hear that the process has gone so well for you. We'll be here for that remaining 2/3 of the time and beyond. Let us know how we can help. :) -Team Smilelove

Isabella Rae

April 17th, 2019 Webster, NY

I have pretty complicated teeth and smile love are still going to make this program work for me which is amazing! They’re communication is out of this world! I can shoot them a text and receive a response within the same hour. So far, so great!

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Isabella, Thanks so much for the review. We're glad we were able to build a treatment plan that works for you. If you ever need anything, we're only a text away. ;) -Team Smilelove

Chelsea

April 17th, 2019 Dudley, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smile love is a fast easy and convenient way to get straight teeth. The sign up process is easy, and the price is affordable. The customer service is amazingly fast and efficient. The molding process can be a tad difficult. I had to compete my molds a second time since I didn’t get good impressions the first. Regardless that was an error on my part.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Chelsea, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're continuing to try to make the entire process as simple for you as possible. Really glad you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Let us know how we can help any time along the way. :) -Team Smilelove

Carly Reed

April 17th, 2019 Washington, DC

SmileLove has been an AMAZING experience! The aligners are amazing. They are comfortable and clear so it doesn't look or feel like I am wearing anything. Not only that but the entire staff has been extremely helpful and there for me every step of the way. Just working with them helps boost confidence. I can't wait to move forward with the process!

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Carly, Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear that everything top-to-bottom has been a good experience for you. You're our number 1 priority, so let us know if we can ever do anything else to help along the way. :) -Team Smilelove

Blake

April 17th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smilelove is the most affordable way to straighten teeth! I am happy with my results! Also, their customer service is so easy to work with! If you mess up your impression or just have trouble during the process, they are very accommodating.

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Blake, Thanks so much for the review. We're glad you've had a great experience and have been happy with your results. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. -Team Smilelove

Lexis Noelle

April 17th, 2019 Bellport, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am super thankful that I found Smilelove online. I have been so self-concious of my smile for years and never enjoyed the long waits at the dentist, having a service that can be done via mail courier in the comforts of your own home is awesome. The staff at SmileLove have been so helpful in explaining & helping me on my new smile journey. And I seriously would recommend this brand to everyone If I could. I cannot wait to see my results and share them with others looking to have a beautiful smile

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Lexis, Thanks so much for your review. We're excited for you to be ultra confident in your new smile. Glad to hear that your experience with our team has been pleasant as well. We'll be here whenever you need anything. -Team Smilelove

Kim Vignale

April 17th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process from beginning to end was simple and informative. The customer service was prompt and friendly whenever I had questions. The directions on how to do the impression kit was seamless. The aligners were clear and comfortable. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have their teeth straightened.

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Kim, We really appreciate your review. Happy to hear that your entire process has been pleasant and seamless. Looking forward to seeing your results. Let us know if you ever need anything. -Team Smilelove

Karley D

April 17th, 2019 Greene, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just sent in my impressions, waiting for my treatment plan to be customized. The team is very friendly and eager to help. I love how it is easy to make the impressions from home. I would recommend to anyone that needs a fix to straighten their teeth in a stress free and AFFORDABLE way.

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Karley, Thanks for your review. :) We're excited for you to receive your treatment plan and subsequent aligners. Glad you've found the process easy. Let us know how we can help you during your Smilelove journey. -Team Smilelove

Jill

April 17th, 2019 Lexington, SC

So far the process has been great and their customer service staff are amazing for all my questions. They are great help for this process. I can't wait to see the end result.

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Jill, Thanks for the review- we really appreciate it. Glad to hear that your experience with the staff has been a pleasant one for you. We're always here for you if you need anything. -Team Smilelove

Morgan

April 17th, 2019 Burbank, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am loving the progress I am seeing. I am on the 4th aligners now and I feel my teeth shifting!!

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Morgan, Thanks for the review. Happy to hear that you're already seeing progress. Can't wait to see your final results. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. -Team Smilelove

Connor

April 15th, 2019 Farmington, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smilelove has been an AMAZING process so far. The customer service is quick and helpful and they are the most affordable aligners I found. At first, wearing the aligners took some getting used to, but I don't even notice them anymore. Smilelove's aligners are super clear. I couldn't be happier :)

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Connor, Thanks for the review. We're glad you're getting the hang of the aligners. It will all be worth it in the end. Can't wait to see your end results. -Team Smilelove

Steve

April 15th, 2019 Midway, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a very helpful customer service team who is friendly, responsive, and understanding. The aligners are super clear and I have noticed a ton of improvement in the few short months that I've been wearing them. I chose them for their customer reviews and have not been disappointed in the slightest. Doesn't hurt that they were the lowest priced ones I could find either.

Apr 22, 2019

Hey Steve, Thanks a ton for your review. We're glad to hear that our team has lived up to expectations and hope that we can surpass those by the time you're done. Let us know how we can help you along the way. -Team Smilelove