EverSafe

EverSafe Logo

EverSafe

Identity protection services starting at $7.49 per month

Founded in 2013, EverSafe, which is a branch of Elderscan LLC, offers identity theft protection services that are specifically targeted at seniors but available to anyone.  After Howard Tischler, the founder of EverSafe, discovered that his mother was a victim of identity theft, he saw a need to protect senior citizens and their families from fraud. EverSafe offers alerts for abnormal spending patterns, credit card charges, missing deposits, unauthorized cash withdrawals, dishonest telemarketers, changing in spending habits, credit bureau activity, and identity theft and fraud.

#1MyIDCare LogoMyIDCare ›

7.8

Overall
Score

#2IdentityIQ LogoIdentityIQ ›

6.8

Overall
Score

#3LifeLock LogoLifeLock ›

6.8

Overall
Score

EverSafe LogoEverSafe ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Three Plan Options
  • Ability to Add Spouse

Three Plan Options

EverSafe offers three identity protection plan options at varying prices so that customers can select a plan that best meets their budget and coverage needs. Plans range from $7.49 for the EverSafe Essentials Plan, $12.99 for the EverSafe Plus Plan, and $22.99 per month for the EverSafe Gold Plan. Enrollees who are over the age of 60 receive a 10 percent discount. The company will provide support to those who have pre-existing identity theft for a charge of $799 with annual Gold Plan enrollment. Customers who wish to obtain the $1 million service policy must choose the EverSafe Plus Plan or the Eversafe Gold Plan.

Ability to Add Spouse

All three EverSafe plans allow the customer to add their spouse to the plan for an additional fee of $2.99 to $14.99 per month, depending on the plan. Since this service is aimed at seniors, many of whom are married, it's helpful that both spouses can be covered without having to enroll and pay separately.

The Bad

Short Time in Business

Since EverSafe was founded in 2013, it is one of the younger companies in the identity theft industry. Want to know which identity theft companies are top rated? Click Here

The Bottom Line

EverSafe offers three different identity protection plans and gives its customers the ability to add their spouse to the plan. However, the company has not been in business as long as the majority of other identity theft companies and may lack experience in the industy.

View Best Identity Theft Companies

4.8

GStarnes
September 7th, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA

Top notch comprehensive ID theft protection service at a reasonable price. Special discount for seniors.

Hunter Lituchy
August 31st, 2017 Port Washington, NY

I've started using EverSafe in 2016 after a family member had some suspicious activity on her bank account. What I like about the service is that it is given me the opportunity to review account activity without having full account access. The software alerts me of abnormal transactions and has caught a few things that I was able to resolve (duplicate charges, out-of-state activity and unnecessary purchases). Once set up, the tool is simple to use and the cost is nominal. I highly recommend EverSafe when you want to protect your accounts and the accounts of family members.

Samuel
March 3rd, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA

I've been a member of EverSafe for a few months now, and it they do now offer the services shown in “The Bad” here. I'm in their Plus plan since I was mainly looking for identity theft protection, but it includes insurance, restoration, and what they call black market scanning. Perhaps these were added recently. Anyway, the service looks to be very thorough - there are a lot of different types of alerts you can customize in your profile. Once you sign up it's pretty easy to keep up with any alerts that are sent to me. Fortunately, I haven't needed to work with their restoration department yet, so I can't comment on that portion of the service.

Broc Sleek
March 3rd, 2017

EverSafe has helped me catch bogus charges before it was too late. I also like having my credit report and score when I need it.