The Home Service Club is a nationwide home warranty provider and the winner of the 2015 and 2016 "Best in Service" award and the 2018 "Editor's Choice" award. The Home Service Club specializes in a variety of different home warranty types and offers comprehensive plans, as well as an additional Utility and Service Line coverage, which expands beyond the walls of the home. The Home Service Club prides itself in having its own supply chain of household systems and appliances and ensuring all equipment provided is brand new, fully warrantied, and up to all codes and requirements. The company has a growing service network of over 10,000 technicians nationwide and describes itself as a leader and innovator in the home warranty industry since its founding in 2008. The Home Service Club is currently headquartered in New York City.

The Home Service Club Promo

The Good

• Customizable Coverage
  • Real Estate Packages
  • Nationwide Service
  • Positive Reviews
  • Auto-Registered Online Account
  • Time in Business
  • The Home Service Club Cost

Customizable Coverage

The Home Service Club offers a variety of customizable home warranty plans with optional add-ons. Specific coverage details will depend on what plan you choose and what systems and appliances you decide to add on to your plan.

Home Systems Warranty

This is warranty coverage meant to cover the normal wear and tear of common systems within your home. You file a claim and then The Home Service Club will send a local technician to diagnose the problem and schedule any necessary repairs or replacements. The specific systems included will depend on your chosen home warranty plan. Home systems available for coverage are listed below:

• Air conditioner
  • Plumbing stoppage
  • Water leaks
  • Gas leaks
  • Pest control
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assemblies
  • Alarm wiring
  • Telephone wiring
  • Smoke detectors
  • Whole house, exhaust, and attic fans
  • Sump pump
  • Doorbells
  • Instant hot and cold water dispenser

Home Appliance Warranty

• Built-in microwaves
  • Trash compactors
  • Food centers built-in

Optional Add-ons

The Home Service Club allows customers to include individual add-ons to any home warranty plan. All offered add-ons are listed below:

• Pool coverage
  • Roof coverage
  • Jetted bathtub
  • Spa
  • Water softener
  • Sewage ejector pump
  • Sprinkler system
  • Freestanding freezer
  • Refrigerators built-in units with dual compressors

Utility and Service Line Coverage

The warranty provider also has an optional utility line coverage. This is an additional package you can add on to any home warranty plan. This package includes six parts listed below:

• Outside water line
  • Outside electric line
  • Outside sewer line
  • Sprinkler system
  • Outside gas line
  • Grinder pump

Real Estate Packages

The Home Service Club has three specialized real estate packages exclusively for real estate transactions, whether it be for a real estate agent or a home seller. Customers can purchase all real estate packages in one-, two-, or three-year terms, as well as customize them with additional warranty coverage options. There is consistency among all packages, which means there are no differences in the conditions of the coverage; all fine print and conditions remain the same among all of The Home Service Club's RE-Pro home warranties, regardless of what is covered. Available real estate packages include:

• RE-Pro Basic - Covers the major appliances and systems in the home that are the most costly to repair or replace, such as the heater, the air conditioning, the water heater, and the plumbing system
  • RE-Pro Standard - Includes the repairs or replacements of most items in the RE-Pro Basic plan, as well as other common household systems and major appliances, such as garage door openers, garbage disposals, and ceiling fans
  • RE-Pro Comprehensive - One of the most inclusive and popular plans in the industry that includes all items in the RE-Pro Basic and RE-Pro Standard packages, in addition to other items such as pest control, sprinkler lines, doorbells, etc.

Nationwide Service

The Home Service Club operates in all 50 states, making its products and services easily accessible to most homeowners in the United States.

Positive Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, it's important to find a company with quality reviews to demonstrate customer satisfaction. The Home Service Club complaints are limited, and the majority of its reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Home Service Club reviews highlight quick and efficient service contractors, quality customer service, and affordable prices.

Auto-Registered Online Account

After purchasing a plan from The Home Service Club, an online user account is auto-registered for the customer, providing them with an email, a username, and a temporary password. The warranty service provider gives the customer a link to their account, and all the customer has to do is reset the password to one of their choice and they are ready to access your warranty plan information online. Having an online account is convenient and gives you 24/7 access to manage your account, including checking and updating your coverage, changing any preferences, and downloading your warranty agreement. An online account can give homeowners an additional peace of mind knowing they can always check in on their home warranty.

Time in Business

The Home Service Club has been in business for more than a decade. This can be a benefit to homeowners because it indicates that the warranty service provider is experienced and versed in the home warranty industry and knows how to provide excellent service.

The Home Service Club Cost

A Home Service Club home warranty costs $419 on average per year for a basic home warranty plan. Prices will increase if you have a more extensive plan. The service fee for each technician visit can range between $65 and $95, depending on the plan you have. Similar to most home warranty companies, The Home Service Club requires a one-year contract length.

The Bad

No Upfront Pricing

Although The Home Service Club offers an estimated minimum payment, there is little information regarding upfront costs on yearly premiums or deductibles. The Home Service Club requires personal information such as address and email before a customer can receive a specific price. However, this is quite common within the home warranty industry and having more information allows The Home Service Club to give customers more accurate and customized pricing information.

The Bottom Line

The Home Service Club offers service nationwide and has attractive features such as labor recall and various home warranties for real estate packages and regular homeowner coverage. There are additional benefits, such as The Home Service Club's auto-registered online account and online claim process that is available 24/7, making it simple for customers to manage their home warranty plan any time.

Various home warranty plans are available as well as optional add-ons so consumers don't have to pay for a completely different plan if they want to add just a few individual appliances or systems to their current plan. The Home Service Club is definitely worth a look, especially since it has various warranty plans with customizable coverage and has won multiple awards for its service.

You can read The Home Service Club reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current warranty reviews note The Home Service Club is a great value for your money at an affordable cost. Consumers highlight quality customer service and quick and efficient service technicians.

Call our recommended rep over at The Home Service Club below.

The Home Service Club Frequently Asked Questions

How does The Home Service Club’s cost compare to other home warranty companies?

With The Home Service Club, you get more bang for your buck — more coverage for less money.

How long is The Home Service Club’s contract?

The Home Service Club offers monthly and annual plans to meet all homeowners' budgets and to provide peace of mind.

What is The Home Service Club’s cancellation policy?

The Home Service Club's policies come with a full customer satisfaction 30-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to cancel at any time. All plans meet all state regulations for cancellation of a home warranty.

Does The Home Service Club require a home inspection?

No, The Home Service Club does not require a home inspection as a condition of purchase.

Is there a limit to how many service requests I can submit to The Home Service Club?

No, The Home Service Club does not have a limit to the amount of claims that can be placed.

Does The Home Service Club provide real estate home warranty plans?

Yes, The Home Service Club has plans specifically designed for real estate transactions. HSC has three plans for homebuyers and free home warranty coverage for home sellers with our free listing coverage.

Is The Home Service Club available nationwide?

Yes, HSC offers coverage in all states except Wisconsin.

Are The Home Service Club reviews positive?

Yes, with over 15,084 positive reviews on various websites, HSC prides itself on customer service and has won multiple awards for best in service and customer satisfaction.

R Arman

July 3rd, 2019 Morrow, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was always calling our local repairman for the repairs at home. Never knew that I could get a home warranty plan which could save me more money. I have a lot of repairs recently. I chose the Home Service Club since they were recommended by my neighbor. I am very glad they recommended it to me. After one year with them, I saved a lot of money. Bonus is they have the most courteous reps. :)

H Gayle

July 3rd, 2019 Winter Park, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Home Service Club has done pest control at my house. My parents loved their work and so they also signed up with them as well. Submitting my claim for it was easy as pie! Really smooth transaction. Further, they neatly did their job. Cleaned up after their work.

J Rudd

July 3rd, 2019 Newnan, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have the most awesome staff and crew and contractors! Really superb service. Hats off to the Home Service Club.

M Pip

July 3rd, 2019 Reseda, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing and excellent customer service! No regrets at all. I will renew another year with them!

Aldon B

July 3rd, 2019 Zionsville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

had my ac unit and fridge for repair recently. the lovely reps were accommodating and they sent great tech guys. they replaced a few parts of my ac unit and repaired my fridge quickly within two days. really great stuff.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Aldon, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

D Ley

July 2nd, 2019 Elk River, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each time I submit a claim, the reps are very pleasant and polite and send good contractors. They successfully repair or check my home appliances/systems. Awesome service.

Beth S

July 2nd, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My parents and I love their services! Recently they repaired my dad's garage door and my garbage disposal. Such professionals!

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Beth, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Ellsworth S

July 2nd, 2019 Forney, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sometimes my appliances would just malfunction at the same time together. It's so annoying. I was so happy when I got the HSC and found that if I had them earlier, I could have saved a lot. The reps are so courteous and the contractors always do a neat job.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Ellsworth, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Winter G

July 2nd, 2019 Livermore, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been recommending them to my friends lately since they have done a pretty swell job in my home appliances.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Winter, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Rudolf T

July 2nd, 2019 New London, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The time I purchased a house was the time I also got the Home Service Club. Thanks to the my friend who recommended them, I have saved a ton of money already.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Rudolf, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Jeramey C

July 2nd, 2019 Highland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were just lucky to have the HSC at the right time. Our bathroom sink and bath tub was leaking and we just signed up with the HSC. So we really used it and service men were sent within the week. They've done a pretty nice job. Oh, and the claims process was good as well.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Jeramey, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Agustin I

July 2nd, 2019 Brookline, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was the only one in our office who got the Home Service Club last year. Now, they are asking me how to get them because they saw how my house has been improved or appliances fixed. Further, they know that the service is the best since I constantly tell them my experiences with the HSC. I think about five of my colleagues would sign up.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Agustin, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Ezri Brannon

July 2nd, 2019 Austin, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Helps to have a home warranty plan. Really saves you money and takes away your stress. We had work done on my roof gutter recently and the Home Warranty is the best! They fixed it and repaired it. Good as new!

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Ezri, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Brock W.

July 2nd, 2019 Bonita, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service reps are always happy to assist with my concerns. Had my AC repaired last week and the process was a breeze.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Brock, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Cheston Spooner

July 2nd, 2019 Brawley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Communication comes easily. Very easy to understand customer service. Good follow up.

W. Stockton

July 2nd, 2019 Boerne, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service reps are very attentive and knowledgeable of common appliance problems. It was easy talking on the phone with them to coordinate regarding repairs.

Kristos T

July 1st, 2019 Hooks, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thought my AC unit wouldn't be repaired at all. Good thing I had it covered with a plan from HSC. They sent a great fellow who fixed and replaced some parts. He was a gentleman and answered all my queries.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Kristos, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Bary Smith

July 1st, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great job with our fridge, microwave, and dishwasher. Three appliances for three separate occassion/claims. They are very reliable and fixed my units very well. I might have spent a lot of money if I did not get them.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Bary, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

B Thom

July 1st, 2019 Hamden, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When we arrived from our vacation, the garage door was just opened halfway. It was not moving at all even how many times I tried. My sister filed a claim to the HSC on the phone. They sent a tech guy the next day. So glad they sent someone to fix it immediately. And voila! He had it moving in just twenty minutes. Impressed with their service.

H Croft

July 1st, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Could not sleep through the night last week coz my AC unit was noisy. It had this gurgling humming sound. I filed a claim to the HSC through phone call. They sent a tech guy immediately within the week and had my AC unit running smoothly now. Can sleep soundly and comfortably.

Beau Fairchild

July 1st, 2019 Magnolia, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our dishwasher was not working. It was not cleaning or doing anything at all. I filed a claim (called the home service club) and the sent a contractor who was very prompt and polite. He checked my unit and told me that it was just clogged and dirty. So he advised us to properly clean it at all times. Quite embarrassed but he was very pleasant and did not make me feel stupid for not cleaning my unit well. Thanks so much

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Beau, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Farlay Seville

July 1st, 2019 Appleton, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My father-in-law said that the fan of our AC unit stopped working. I submitted a claim online. It was a holiday the next day so it took the contractor a couple of days to come. But when he saw the unit he fixed it in an hour only. Very prompt and pleasant fellow.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Farlay, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

V Jump

July 1st, 2019 Los Fresnos, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Submitted a claim for my leaking kitchen sink. The HSC did a wonderful job. The fellow who came replaced a valve. Now, everything is fixed and back to normal. No more leaks and drips.

Bart T

July 1st, 2019 Brownsville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Who would have thought that I could save money by signing up with the Home Service Club? Really. They simply help you when you got a lot of problems with your home appliances/systems. They are reliable and smart people.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Bart, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Marshal Conner

June 29th, 2019 Yakima, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fridge had a problem with the cooling. Tech replaced the compressor and took around 3 days. not bad. Spent a lot less compared to buying myself a new unit at BestBuy.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Marshal, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

Armand Crowton

June 29th, 2019 Boston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best things about HSC are all about the attitude of their technicians when they arrive at home. Very friendly and approachable guys.

Jul 03, 2019

Dear Armand, We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements. Sincerely, Nancy Hamilton

C. Helbaur

June 29th, 2019 Rolling Meadows, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My oven got repaired on the first visit after it was diagnosed. Their techs are just so skilled!

A. Short

June 28th, 2019 Kalamazoo, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Busted my garage door after 3 years of operation. HSC replaced it just like that and it took ony what... 3 days? cool right. I am still at awe about their diligence in servicing my unit. Wow...

Dan E.

June 28th, 2019 Burlingame, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had my AC cleaned before the summer. Costed me nothing actually. Tech was early and very focused on his job. Didn't make much noise during repair and I like that.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Dan, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

S. Derham

June 28th, 2019 Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is just on another level. They are so skilled in making sure the tech is right for the job before they send it to your home. Satisfied!

Shawn Kersey

June 28th, 2019 Little Ferry, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My ref was just not cool enough for my produce. Had it checked by the tech from HSC and replaced my compressor in 2 days. Tech was right about the issue! Fridge is working fine like fine wine.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Shawn, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

H. Earsome

June 28th, 2019 Converse, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best techs in our neighborhood are all with HSC. These guys are pretty much reliable for any repairs in the house.

Hal B.

June 28th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The greatest experience from HSC was all thank to the technician who worked on my AC last week. He came in early, explained the issue, fixed it and went on his way. The guy made it look so easy. Such a hassle free experience.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Hal, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

Cregan G.

June 28th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Home Service Club is a company that loves and cares for their customers. It is a great company that has proven to be a protector of my house. kudos to you guys!

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Cregan, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

T Ramon

June 28th, 2019 Oak Forest, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The home service club fixed my doorbell and telephone. Did not expect that these things would go bad. But they did. You never really know when they would malfunction. Thanks to HSC for fixing it

Mary Ann Whitney

June 28th, 2019 Aiken, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Microwave was replaced in just a week. Saved a whole lot of $$$! Now my dinner meals are saved and can now start with my meal preps again. Thanks!

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Mary Ann, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

G. Hardcastle

June 28th, 2019 Cumnock, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HSC makes customer service their way of life. Very impressed with their reps.

Adolph S

June 28th, 2019 Hamburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The water heater needed major repairing since it was not properly heating. We filed a claim online and it was easy as pie. The HSC has a good website easily navigated by anyone. They sent a contractor within the week and had our heater fixed and working well now.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Adolph, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

Karl Merrie

June 28th, 2019 Hamburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My mom is so thankful to them after they sent a contractor that fixed her oven very well. The fellow who came was very polite and courteous to her. He answered her questions and my questions as well. Oven feels like brand new now.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Karl, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

Eric Mead

June 28th, 2019 Rangely, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We needed to have our garbage disposal checked. Recently, it stopped working. It is quite essential to us especially having a big family. I filed a claim to the Home Service Club and they gave us a good tech guy to fix it. He clearly knew what he was doing. Checked it first then went straight to work. Fixed it within the day.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Eric, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

V Mattias

June 28th, 2019 Northville, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Such smooth claim submission and transaction with well-mannered representatives as well. Just gets keeping better with every claim we submit. I have recommended this home warranty company to a lot of people lately.

Alejo B

June 28th, 2019 Harrison, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When we moved in our new home, my partner encouraged me to get a home warranty plan. Thank God coz it really saved us a ton of money and worry. We had a lot of appliances repaired in just one year of staying. The HSC is a great company that not only offers great choices but great customer service as well.

Jun 30, 2019

Dear Alejo, Thank you for the feedback we are happy that our agents and our technicians provided you with great service. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Sincerely, Tim Wright

F Davenport

June 28th, 2019 Lake Oswego, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had trouble with our attic exhaust fans. I filed a claim online and contractors came in after 2 days. Very fast transaction. They did an amazing job in our attic. Was able to ask a few questions and they answered and gave us tips. They were smart and professional.

Fitz Maurice

June 28th, 2019 Milford, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We always get the best customer service from the Home Service Club! They recently did an excellent job in one of our bathrooms with plumbing issues. I constantly recommend them to my friends at work. They are worth the money. Saves you time too.

Jul 01, 2019

Dear Fitz, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Mary Craft

Edmund Bank

June 28th, 2019 Griffith, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stove and refrigerator have been great ever since they were repaired by the good contractors the home service club sent. It has been a month now, and my appliances have been working very well. Excellent job

Jul 01, 2019

Dear Edmund, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Mary Craft

Jacques F

June 28th, 2019 Bowling Green, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had plumbing problems at home. Filed a claim and reps were fantastic. The contractor they sent was efficient and did his best in fixing our problem. Now, everything's fine and working well.

Jul 01, 2019

Dear Jacques, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Mary Craft

Claude Pearson

June 27th, 2019 Charlestown, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Washer was not releasing the water aftering the washing phase. Have been manually getting the water out of the machine to proceed to the drying phase (which is working perfectly fine). Repair guy fixed the water releasing problem but drying is not working. Had to have 4 more sessions to fix the issue. I hope the kind HSC agent did not go deaf from all my complaining.

Jul 01, 2019

Dear Claude, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Mary Craft

Archibold G.

June 27th, 2019 Long Island, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I explained the problem over the phone clearly (pretty sure I did). But when the repair man came, he brought the wrong parts. Had to call back HSC and it turns out the repair guy misunderstood the problem. I appreciated the apology but I still had to skip half day of work to wait for the repair to finish.

Jul 01, 2019

Dear Archibold, We, at the Home Service Club, are pleased to hear that we provided you with outstanding service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with remarkable service. Sincerely, Mary Craft

Mike Oberholtzer

June 26th, 2019 Warrensburg, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sign-up was easy, features matched what I needed. The online service scheduled seemed to be a nice feature. Unfortunately my first experience attempting to initiate service is so abysmal I plan to cancel the service. I submitted a case online and have received zero follow up in a week. No service person has called back within the promised 48-hour time frame. I called HSC and talked to a live person the day after submitting the case. Since then I’ve tried calling multiple times. Each time I’ve been on hold for 15 minutes, then guided by the automated system to leave callback info. The first time the system disconnected before a message could be recorded. I have not received any calls.

Ben F.

June 26th, 2019 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tech that was sent was amazing. He was a magician with his tools when he upgraded our piping in the basement and kitchen.

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that our Representatives and our technicians were able to provide you with outstanding service. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Sincerely, Peter Miles