The Home Service Club is a nationwide home warranty provider and the winner of the 2015 and 2016 "Best in Service" award and the 2018 "Editor's Choice" award. The Home Service Club specializes in a variety of different home warranty types and offers comprehensive plans, as well as an additional Utility and Service Line coverage, which expands beyond the walls of the home. The Home Service Club prides itself in having its own supply chain of household systems and appliances and ensuring all equipment provided is brand new, fully warrantied, and up to all codes and requirements. The company has a growing service network of over 10,000 technicians nationwide and describes itself as a leader and innovator in the home warranty industry since its founding in 2008. The Home Service Club is currently headquartered in New York City.

The Home Service Club Promo

The Good

• Customizable Coverage
  • Real Estate Packages
  • Nationwide Service
  • Positive Reviews
  • Auto-Registered Online Account
  • Time in Business
  • The Home Service Club Cost

Customizable Coverage

The Home Service Club offers a variety of customizable home warranty plans with optional add-ons. Specific coverage details will depend on what plan you choose and what systems and appliances you decide to add on to your plan.

Home Systems Warranty

This is warranty coverage meant to cover the normal wear and tear of common systems within your home. You file a claim and then The Home Service Club will send a local technician to diagnose the problem and schedule any necessary repairs or replacements. The specific systems included will depend on your chosen home warranty plan. Home systems available for coverage are listed below:

• Air conditioner
  • Plumbing stoppage
  • Water leaks
  • Gas leaks
  • Pest control
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assemblies
  • Alarm wiring
  • Telephone wiring
  • Smoke detectors
  • Whole house, exhaust, and attic fans
  • Sump pump
  • Doorbells
  • Instant hot and cold water dispenser

Home Appliance Warranty

• Built-in microwaves
  • Trash compactors
  • Food centers built-in

Optional Add-ons

The Home Service Club allows customers to include individual add-ons to any home warranty plan. All offered add-ons are listed below:

• Pool coverage
  • Roof coverage
  • Jetted bathtub
  • Spa
  • Water softener
  • Sewage ejector pump
  • Sprinkler system
  • Freestanding freezer
  • Refrigerators built-in units with dual compressors

Utility and Service Line Coverage

The warranty provider also has an optional utility line coverage. This is an additional package you can add on to any home warranty plan. This package includes six parts listed below:

• Outside water line
  • Outside electric line
  • Outside sewer line
  • Sprinkler system
  • Outside gas line
  • Grinder pump

Real Estate Packages

The Home Service Club has three specialized real estate packages exclusively for real estate transactions, whether it be for a real estate agent or a home seller. Customers can purchase all real estate packages in one-, two-, or three-year terms, as well as customize them with additional warranty coverage options. There is consistency among all packages, which means there are no differences in the conditions of the coverage; all fine print and conditions remain the same among all of The Home Service Club's RE-Pro home warranties, regardless of what is covered. Available real estate packages include:

• RE-Pro Basic - Covers the major appliances and systems in the home that are the most costly to repair or replace, such as the heater, the air conditioning, the water heater, and the plumbing system
  • RE-Pro Standard - Includes the repairs or replacements of most items in the RE-Pro Basic plan, as well as other common household systems and major appliances, such as garage door openers, garbage disposals, and ceiling fans
  • RE-Pro Comprehensive - One of the most inclusive and popular plans in the industry that includes all items in the RE-Pro Basic and RE-Pro Standard packages, in addition to other items such as pest control, sprinkler lines, doorbells, etc.

Nationwide Service

The Home Service Club operates in all 50 states, making its products and services easily accessible to most homeowners in the United States.

Positive Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, it's important to find a company with quality reviews to demonstrate customer satisfaction. The Home Service Club complaints are limited, and the majority of its reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Home Service Club reviews highlight quick and efficient service contractors, quality customer service, and affordable prices.

Auto-Registered Online Account

After purchasing a plan from The Home Service Club, an online user account is auto-registered for the customer, providing them with an email, a username, and a temporary password. The warranty service provider gives the customer a link to their account, and all the customer has to do is reset the password to one of their choice and they are ready to access your warranty plan information online. Having an online account is convenient and gives you 24/7 access to manage your account, including checking and updating your coverage, changing any preferences, and downloading your warranty agreement. An online account can give homeowners an additional peace of mind knowing they can always check in on their home warranty.

Time in Business

The Home Service Club has been in business for more than a decade. This can provide peace of mind to homeowners that the warranty service provider is experienced and versed in the home warranty industry and knows how to provide excellent service.

The Home Service Club Cost

A Home Service Club home warranty costs $419 on average per year for a basic home warranty plan. Prices will increase if you have a more extensive plan. The service fee for each technician visit can range between $65 and $95, depending on the plan you have. Similar to most home warranty companies, The Home Service Club requires a one-year contract length.

The Bad

No Upfront Pricing

Although The Home Service Club offers an estimated minimum payment, there is little information regarding upfront costs on yearly premiums or deductibles. The Home Service Club requires personal information such as address and email before a customer can receive a specific price. However, this is quite common within the home warranty industry and having more information allows The Home Service Club to give customers more accurate and customized pricing information.

The Bottom Line

The Home Service Club offers service nationwide and has attractive features such as labor recall and various home warranties for real estate packages and regular homeowner coverage. There are additional benefits, such as The Home Service Club's auto-registered online account and online claim process that is available 24/7, making it simple for customers to manage their home warranty plan any time.

Various home warranty plans are available as well as optional add-ons so consumers don't have to pay for a completely different plan if they want to add just a few individual appliances or systems to their current plan. The Home Service Club is definitely worth a look, especially since it has various warranty plans with customizable coverage and has won multiple awards for its service.

You can read The Home Service Club reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current warranty reviews note The Home Service Club is a great value for your money at an affordable cost. Consumers highlight quality customer service and quick and efficient service technicians.

Call our recommended rep over at The Home Service Club below.

The Home Service Club Frequently Asked Questions

How does The Home Service Club’s cost compare to other home warranty companies?

With The Home Service Club, you get more bang for your buck — more coverage for less money.

How long is The Home Service Club’s contract?

The Home Service Club offers monthly and annual plans to meet all homeowners' budgets and to provide peace of mind.

What is The Home Service Club’s cancellation policy?

The Home Service Club's policies come with a full customer satisfaction 30-day money-back guarantee. Customers are able to cancel at any time. All plans meet all state regulations for cancellation of a home warranty.

Does The Home Service Club require a home inspection?

No, The Home Service Club does not require a home inspection as a condition of purchase.

Is there a limit to how many service requests I can submit to The Home Service Club?

No, The Home Service Club does not have a limit to the amount of claims that can be placed.

Does The Home Service Club provide real estate home warranty plans?

Yes, The Home Service Club has plans specifically designed for real estate transactions. HSC has three plans for homebuyers and free home warranty coverage for home sellers with our free listing coverage.

Is The Home Service Club available nationwide?

Yes, HSC offers coverage in all states except Wisconsin.

Are The Home Service Club reviews positive?

Yes, with over 15,084 positive reviews on various websites, HSC prides itself on customer service and has won multiple awards for best in service and customer satisfaction.

4.8

Raeyan Goff
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

We've had a good experience submitting a claim with HSC for our microwave. It was our first time and we did it over the phone. The representative was pretty helpful and the contractor they sent was good too. They took care of the problem. Having something fixed just made everything useable.

Tammy M.
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I was hearing quite a bit of static on my phone line and I called the home service club to see what my options were. The very pleasant woman told me that she would have someone call me shortly to schedule an appointment.When the guy showed up on time I was very impressed as I don't think I have ever had a handy man show up on time. I guess there must have been a rain storm that did it but I had some wiring that needed to be replaced. He needed to go get atool and was back pretty quickly and fixed the wiring and was on his way. Good service.

Great company
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

My tenant notified me that the toilet was not flushing. I like to be on top of the house I rent out so naturally I am signed up with HSC. I gave them a ring and I met someone at the house. They worked on it for some timeand had to go get a part but were back shortly and resolved the issue. Glad I am part of this service.

Jolene
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

My most recent claim with The Home Service Club was for my dryer. A few weeks back, I heard a noise. It was horrible before it got fixed. The dryer is working now. The interaction with the rep and the contractor went well. They were very informative and did a good job. They were great and very easy to deal with. I'm very satisfied with The Home Service Club.

Reha
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

The first contractor that HSC sent for the service and first claim for our central air was great. it was extremely hot in our house and a part had to be ordered to complete the repair. The tech had given us a temporary fix until the part arrived so we can be comfortable and cool in our home. The service provider came back out Once the part arrived and fixed the air conditioner. I would highly recommend them If you want to receive excellent care and service.

Tina
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

A very prompt response to a leakage problem with a washing machine. It is an older washer so I was not sure if I would need to replace it. The technician quickly found it to be a minor problem and fixed that and reviewed the machine in general for any other issues. He said that they don't make them this sturdy anymore so try and hang on to it if possible. My machine works perfectly.

Spence3r
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I came home one day and it was cold inside my home so I called The home service club to put in for service. There was no problem in submitting a claim for my heating issue. I explained what was going on to a rep. She gave me the name of the company who will address the problem and told me I would be contacted by them. The contractor they sent diagnosed the problem. He ordered the part needed to be replaced and came back to put it in. Now it's working good.

Laticia Gordon
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

My last service call has been handled with courtesy and ease. My built in microwave stopped functioning and i put in a claim. HSC has a company diagnose the problem and stated the microwave needs to be replaced. HSC authorized me to purchase a new one. The whole process and refund check they promised me upon receiving the receipt of my purchase went very quick and smoothly. I have told and recommended an HSC plan to several people because I have been verypleased with it.

Debbie Foster
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

We love The Home Service Club. Service is great. Customer service is great. They do what they say they are going to do. They are timely and have great resources for repairing our needs. I recommend them to my friends andfamily. Thank you for being a great company who stands by their service and always comes through for us and our satisfaction.

GeorgeAnn Tucker
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent service overall. Our water heater went out. After I requested service on-line the contractor contacted me within a few hours. After replacing both the thermostats later that day, the water began to heat but weran out of hot water quickly the next morning. They sent someone out again the next morning and saw the top heating element burned out. Even though it took a second trip the next day, the issue was resolved and I was very satisfied with theservice.

Karen Warren
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

The service contractor contacted me quickly after submitting my service request for my electrical problem. Contractor showed up on time and was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The work was done in a timely manner and no more flickering lights and lack of power to half my kitchen. The fact that I only paid my service fee made me happy, too.

Daniel L
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I would never buy another home without warranty service with The Home Service Club. The company is awesome. They are friendly, and the service I receive is the best. I cannot say enough about them.

Ruby
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

A few weeks ago I returned home from work and my house was very cold. My furnace was blowing out cold air. I checked the thermostat and discovered I could not even turn off the blower. immediately I called HSC. They called and told me the name of the contractor coming out. The contractor called and scheduled to come out the next day. Everything went according to schedule, and soon my furnace was repaired. HSC has never let me down and I have always been very happy with their choice of contractors. HSC makes my life much easier.

Lisa Z
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

The dishwasher we have works fine but there was a piece that broke off that wouldn't allow me to put my cutlery in without them falling into the middle. My husband told me to call the home service club and I was hesitantbecause I didn't think they would cover it. Not only did they cover it but the guy who came gave my dishwasher a little tune up and now it's like brand new! Worth the membership I would say.

Omaima Soub
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Submitting a claim with HSC has been good and the companies that have come out have been fantastic. The water heater in our home would not pilot up and the plumber they sent out was good. Since then we have had to have them come out on a couple of occasions for different plumbing issues and with every issue HSC has made is easy to submit a claim and get the job done.

Thomas
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

This actually sounds funny but it so isn't. I needed to get to work for an early meeting and my garage door opener was stuck and I couldn't get my car out. I was pretty impatient when I called HSC and I totally expectedsome attitude back but what I got was a cool headed guy who sympathized with me and got a tech out there in record time I might add! As soon as he got the door open I zoomed off and he stayed with my daughter to fix the door. When I got home the door was working fine.

DK Shinobi
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

The Home Service Club was part of my purchase package with this house. That was two and a half years ago. I've renewed every year since and will continue to do so. They are immediately responsive and provide competent repairmen who arrive on time and do their job. They have replaced several items in the house that were in disrepair and replaced them with quality products. I would highly recommend this warranty plan.

Sara LePera
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I have been with The home service club for over 3 three years now and I've had several instances to use them. So far they repaired my dryer and stove, they replaced my washer and fixed several electrical problem I had inmy home. All this work was done over a period of 3 years and I feel secure knowing that I have this home security to replace or repair my home problems. They have been timely and efficient with excellent customer service.

Hilarie Belanger
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I have some door problems with my 12 year old side by side refrigerator. Based on the contractor sent by the Home Service Club, it's actually a common issue for this kind of refrigerator. The other door is sometimes slightly ajar that can increase the temperature on the inside which can lead to spoilage of foods. He did some repair to prevent the door from being slightly open and I really appreciate that. I learn a lot of new things from your skilled contractor.

Angela
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

We have always been able to rely on HSC to come through for us whenever we have experienced a need for home repairs covered under or warranty.

Ashu
November 8th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA DETAILS

Update: this was resolved by a supervisor (Lori). ---- Pretty bad. It's been 48 hours since I raised a service request and no one has called me back yet. Try calling their customer service line as a customer trying to talk to a customer service agent. Impossible that you will get to anyone. Fake company with a satellite office in NY that is just their to take customer's money

Elizabeth
November 6th, 2019 Levittown, PA DETAILS

If I could honestly rate 0 I would. This company is a scam and their reviews are as well. My husband and I purchased a house about 4 years ago, of those 4 years we have been a member with HSC for about 2 years. Of those 2 years we had to contact them twice. The first time it was plumbing issue with a leak in a garage. This was a pretty serious issue. We called them, initiated a claim, and didn't get a call back for about 4 days from the date the claim was submitted. Finally, we had a contractor call us, by then, my husband had contacted someone to help us. The second time, and most recent (10/31/19) our pressure reading on our furnace was over 30 PSI, my husband right away shut off the heat, and we called HSC at 9pm on 10/31/19, They were closed, no one to talk to, so we went online and initiated a claim. No call the next day, so I called them, was on hold for about 30 minutes waiting for someone to answer then to be sent to a voicemail because no one was available. I hung up waited about 15 minutes, called again and the same thing happend, NO answer, then transferred to a voicemail to leave a message. So I did. 3rd day, STILL NOT A CALL BACK. Called again, and AGAIN no answer in their customer service department. I then tried the sales department, someone finally answered, I told them my concern and he said I can't help you with this, I have to transfer you to customer service. Hoping that because he transferred me, someone would answer..WRONG. Same thing, no answer and sent to a voicemail to leave a message. My husband and I at this point are furious. We had to call a plumbing company ourselves to come out because of the seriousness of the matter. We coudn't turn our heat on because of the pressure. 4th day, I called again, at this point, to cancel my contract with them and cx the claim because we already once again took care of the issue ourselves. Still NO ANSWER. Absolutely ridiculous! And we are calling during operational hours. I left another message and this time a very unpleasant message one to get a call back, because we want to cx. SURE ENOUGH, my husband gets not one but 2 calls today 11/5/19 from them. Unbelievable!! We wasted money for 2 years with a company who does nothing when you need them! Please save your money on this company! I honestly can not stress enough, their reviews are false. This company is a scam.

Maggie
November 6th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

Run. Save your money! I’ve spent about $300 on my warranty so far, because I own a home with aging appliances that are toward the end of their useful life. I went to file a claim and the contractor determined that the water heater was leaking and submitted an estimate for the replacement because of its age. He spent 40 minutes on the phone with them and got nowhere, at which point he called me. They asked him “leading” questions to essentially get him to give reasons not to cover the replacement. Example: “how much rust is on the unit?” “What caused this besides normal wear and tear?” I spent three hours trying to get a customer service representative on the phone to find out the status of the claim. I finally submitted a request for a callback, which I got several hours later, from someone who sounded like she had a frontal lobotomy. Rude, gave very little information, offered no solutions, and simply said that they weren’t going to cover the replacement. She couldn’t point me to a specific place in my contract where the denial reason was listed, so I had to go find it on my own. Also in the contract, they make sure to put things in several different sections, so that you can’t connect the dots to figure out all the reasons something will not be covered. Ex: water heaters is listed under one section, exclusions under another, and rust/corrosion under yet another. I fully read the contract before signing up and still didn’t connect all the exclusions to each other. They are AWFUL. My contractor said he’s had two claims from them and this was the behavior each time. He said he’d never deal with them again after this. Now I’m out the $300 I’ve paid them to do nothing, and $1k for a new water heater. I’ll be canceling today and posting this review as many places as possible to warn others.

T W
October 31st, 2019 Marion, IA DETAILS

I would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible experience. Horrible customer service. I only received calls back after I requested to cancel from “supervisors.” I had left a message for the supervisor Mr. G yesterday on his voicemail. When he called today he said he was just learning of our situation... when I told him I had actually left a message yesterday he told me he is a busy busy man who doesn’t have time to check his messages. When I confronted him about obvious fake reviews on Facebook from fake profiles, he claims they would never do such a thing. Ironically I see the same fake reviews on this site as well.

Shawn Tahririan
October 21st, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS

On 9/5/2019, our contract began with HSC, and so did our troubles. On 9/9 or 9/10, I placed a simple door re-keying claim. After two weeks of going back and forth on a simple claim, they sent a vendor out to do the re-keying. The vendor then charged us a full amount, telling me that I need to claim it from HSC, which is what their process is. Given that the vendor was sent by HSC and that it had already taken two weeks to get someone out, and not to mention it was already after hours and no one picked up when I called at HSC to confirm this, I agreed to pay the Locksmith upfront. The following business day, I spoke to the HSC agent and requested reimbursement. This resulted in back and forth with no result. On 9/28/2019, I placed a request for cancellation of my contract with HSC, however because they processed the cancellation on 10/8/2019, they refunded a prorated amount. Total refund should of been $500, however they refunded back $414, claiming that we cancelled on 10/8/2019, and therefore subjected a prorated refund. Per the contract, if we cancel within 30 days, we should receive the full amount paid. This is a very dishonest, and unorganized business and I don't recommend them to anyone.

Nov 01, 2019

Good Afternoon Shawn, I do apologize that you are frustrated, however, I do assure you that HSC has done nothing wrong. I am not sure if maybe you are misunderstanding the product that was purchased for you. However, I will explain and provide you with excerpts of our product. You placed a claim for re-keying. We assigned the technician, informed him not to do any work without authorization, as indicated on the work order he accepted at the time. You then called in and informed us that the technician went out and did the work. We informed you that we do not cover unauthorized repairs as per our contract but assured you that we would look into it and see if there was any courtesy we can offer. F. TERMS OF COVERAGE 1. When repair or replacement services covered by this Agreement are required, you must contact our customer service representatives either by making a claim online 24 hours a day at www.hscwarranty.com or by calling us at (800) 601-1009. Our customer service representatives are available 9am to 5pm EST, closed on weekends and holidays. You must notify us immediately upon the discovery of a mechanical failure and while the contract is in effect. All repair and/or replacement work covered by this Agreement must be performed by an authorized contractor and approved by us in advance. Any and all unauthorized work, or work done without prior approval from us, will not be covered by this Agreement. Should the contract holder contract directly with others or do the work themselves, we will not be responsible for that cost. Any incurred cost or subsequent damage that may have occurred or have been caused by an unauthorized service contractor will be assumed by you When reaching out to the technician we were informed that you told them to proceed as it was after hours and the technician could not get on the stop approval. We explained to the technician as indicated over the phone and on our work order that he should not have proceeded without approval. We asked him why the cost was so high for standard locks for the home and he indicated that the locks were expensive because they were not all standard door locks. Which is what HSC covers. We asked him for a description of what was done and for a price break down for the one lock that was replaced that would be covered. The technician indicated he worked on six locks, 2 for the garage door, three for a gate and one for the front door and told us he would send us over a break down for the cost. It is important to note that the only lock that would have been subject to coverage would have been the front door lock as we only cover the rekeying of hinged doors accessing the structural walls of the home. We reached back out to the technician when we did not receive the breakdown and he stated he had a family emergency and had to close his office. Ms. Reid the supervisor trying to assist you explained that without the technician providing us with the break down of the prices there is no way for us to work on a courtesy for you but would do so once the technician re-opens. 34. Rekey Service (Standard Coverage) (Basic Coverage) COVERED: Rekey up to six (6) keyholes, including four (4)copies of the new key, on previously installed and properly functioning non-electronic door knobs and/or deadbolts for the hinged doors accessing the structural walls of your home. You are responsible for payment of your Trade Service Call Fee and the cost of any additional services provided. A separate Trade Service Call Fee applies for each unit of any covered multi-unit property. NOT COVERED: Replacement of locks (including deadbolts), knobs or associated hardware; garage door openers (except as provided in Section E.25); broken or damaged locks; padlocks; skeleton locks and keys; window, file cabinet, safe, desk or mailbox locks; and any other services provided by a locksmith. We are so sorry you did not wish to wait for us to get the prices from the technician and requested to cancel. The account was canceled out as per the cancellation policy. The contract started on 09/05/2019 on 09/28/2019 you submitted your request to cancel and a full refund in the amount of five hundred dollars was sent to the check issuer. I am not sure, due to not being able to reach you, where the miscommunication came from about the cancellation policy and the refund amount. Again, we are sorry if you are frustrated, however, we have done nothing wrong but attempt to assist with courtesy for the unauthorized work. Should you have any further questions and or concerns please reach out to Senior Supervisor Jerry Renolds that has been trying to reach you. Have a great day.

Carol
October 17th, 2019 Fremont, CA DETAILS

This company is a scam. I was looking for home warranty company for my rental property. The reason i chose this company because of the 10 days waiting period. The salesperson in the company kept pushing me buying multiple years' contract which against my will. I bought the contract on 9/4, and was promised that the contract would be effective on 9/14. I called the costumer service on 9/16 to request service, but was told that i had to wait for another 10 days. I felt be cheated. They broke their promise. I called and emailed the company to cancel my contract and to get money back. I got the email from the company the next day, stating the refund would take about 7 to 14 days. However, It has been 1 month passed, I still didn't get any update from them. I called their customer service number 4-5 times, each time held for more than 1 hr. Nobody answered the phone except for sales department. I don't know how to trust this company.

Jean Urban
October 10th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

As a first time home owner and a single mom, I worried that I would not know who to ask for help if an appliance or system broke down. Having an HSC Home Warranty has really taken a weight off of my mind. Instead of randomly calling repairmen when the ceiling fan stopped working, I knew could rely on HSC to send me a competent service contractor.

Krish
October 10th, 2019 Culloden, WV DETAILS

Supervisor was able to fix the issues as customer care representative had issues with approving the repairs

Slagal Knight
October 8th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

If I could give this company 0 stars I would. This company is charging me $95 and not honoring the $65 the service that is clearly written on my warranty,. but are denying receiving an overpayment of $400 from my title company. The title company has a physical check confirming they cashed the check 2mts ago! What a set of criminals!

sandra
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

've had some traumas dealing with customer service. Most of the companies in US have a ridiculous customer service. I'm not supposed to call your hotline, but I don't have a choice since I have issues with the internet and can't use your chat function in

Kelly
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

I requested for a clearing operation for our kitchen sink at 10pm and a plumber arrived at 1pm. By 3pm our sink is cleared. Thanks Home Service Club for being responsive.Who could have done that?nothing but HSC, I've been to other home insurance company a

Linda
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

My nephew just arrived with her family here in Richmond for a vacation. I just notice that most of the heating is not working. I thought this could be their worst visit to date, but I was wrong. HSC came here to help me fix everything. It was a great wint

Jacqueline
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Cockroaches! I want to stop these pests from scaring not only me but also my kids. Suppose to call a pest control, but my husband said I just have to call HSC since this includes from our coverage and so I did. Within a few hours Cockroaches were gone! Thanks!

Nan
October 4th, 2019 Torrance, CA DETAILS

Customer service called back to address the matter.

Donyale Hall
October 2nd, 2019 Dover, DE DETAILS

POTENTIAL BUYER BEWARE!!!! I am an unsatisfied warranty contract holder. As a disabled military veteran on a fixed income, I am disgusted with the services I received from Home Service Club. Their five star ratings on their website and accreditations are highly misleading. Upon research I have found that I am not alone in my complaint of poor customer service and denial of a repair that should be covered under their warranty policy. According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB), there is a Pattern of Complaint which states the following: "BBB files indicate a pattern of complaints concerning the company's customer service department and warranty policies. Consumers are telling BBB about problems with customer service when they contact Home Service Club Warranty Corp. (HSC) about a repair that they believe should be covered under their home warranty policy with the company. Complaints about customer service include multiple transfers to different representatives, being disconnected, and leaving messages to which there is a very delayed response or no call back at all. Other consumers allege to BBB that their claim for repairs is incorrectly denied, many times for reasons of age or pre-existing conditions, and they are unable to contact anyone in a supervisory capacity to appeal the decision. A few consumers say their policy is abruptly cancelled by the company without explanation." I highly discourage you from purchasing their warranty. I will be pursing all legal remedy available against this company!!!

Sophia
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Thank you so much for sending Lambert. He was so amazing with our system. This guy fixed our exhaust in less than 2 hours. HSC had the most skillful technician in town. No doubt you guys received a lot of good reviews online. Now I'm a believer!

Oct 02, 2019

We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs. Sincerely, Hugh Morgan [email protected]

Denzel
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Been working with customer service since 2014, i know how tough that job is, been there, done that. And HSC just impressed me with the way they handle every customers request and even complaints and that includes me sometime. Im so thankful with them for.

Kerri dukes
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Tech you sent had a Positive attitude and willingness to fix our ceiling fan. Diligence and passion, that's what your repairman showed us. Hope all technicians have this kind of character. A lot of thanks to the HSC team!

Britany Cano
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

And again,our AC went out for how many times already and i hate it. It has been repaired several times but still got the same issue. Thanks God HSC decided to replaced it already and im so thankful with my warranty.

Brooke Little
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

My mother thanks me for recommending HSC to her. She's very grateful about the service she receives from this company. She had a lot of issues in her appliances and having a hard time to look for help, she'll definitely extend her coverage with you guys.

Melinda
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

An awesome and exceptional company that provides exceptional service. This is just a feedback from a satisfied customer service. I love them.

Chasity Sisson
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

My sister had some issues with our clothes washer and dryer, but I was not there to help her, so I file a claim online. After that my sister called and told me the good news. Thanks HSC for being so responsive. Having our warranty with you was the best ch

Angela Randall
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Your reps are the best! They are really devoted to provide outstanding customer service every time we ask for some assistance. I am now confident that everytime my appliances broke it will be easy for me to call HSC to fixed my appliances. Your service de

Jamie Kaercher

Kate
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

We just bought a house here in the suburbs of Manhattan, but we have just noticed that water heaters had some issues. Since it's our first claim to HSC, we took advantage of our comprehensive warranty. We received an outstanding service with you guys. You

CJ White
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Just notice my lawn becomes dry like in the desert, I checked my sprinkler and found out it was the problem. My wife has been very busy lately and forgot to tell me about it. I called HSC for a technician at 2pm and at 4pm a contractor arrived and made it

Betty Lucas
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Another satisfied client here. My garage door got broken last Friday. I filed a claim at 12 noon and a tech was sent to my home at 2pm. No wonder HSC is the most recommended home warranty service this part of New York.

S Maphis
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Sonny,one of the most trusted contractor for me. Your works are all perfect and amazing. Very prompt also with the work and was never late.

September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

My smoke detector stops working when I needed the most. I didn't notice the smoke forming in my kitchen cause I'm so busy cleaning in the living room, thankfully I have jack with me, my brave dog keeps on barking and wiggling his tale, with a confuse expr

Amy Andrews
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

I spoke to your rep and requested for a repairman to help me fix our furnace. Many thanks for sending Ronnie, he's a true expert. He really knows his stuff well. He even answered some of our questions about furnace issues and hacks. I can say HSC has the