ServicePlus Home Warranty

5.1

Donna

Never want to pay will cancel at renewal.

Guy Sasanfar

This Company has the worst possible Customer Service, I have ever experienced!

Because they don't give all your money back and it takes to long for you to receive your money.

J P-K

Poor service, lies told to me and too much effort and time to get one problem just partially fixed.

John Orr Canal Winchester, OH

I have not received any information from Total Home Protection since paying $1500.

Chris Church Point, LA

Worst experience ever, still waiting on a check for 4 months now, keep getting the run around, this company needs to be shut down, they make no effort to resolve issues.

Marvin Milburn Orwell, OH

Called about a covered breakdown, no satisfaction, no communication, said to get an outside contractor 3 wks later fixed, paying for it myself and getting my money back!!

DANIEL I. GROSS Las Vegas, NV

Marc was very up front on all ??? and very good rep for your company

Rudolf d'Errico Orlando, FL

The sales Rep. was every helpful and straight forwarded with me in what the product had to offer

Lovie Stone Mountain, GA

No satisfaction whatsoever. Very deceptive. No recommendations.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you for contacting us with the above review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Unfortunately, with the information provided, we were not able to locate your account/policy. This review may be intended for Total Protect and not Total Home Protection. In order to assure your issue gets resolved, please reach out to us to provide further information so that we can locate your policy. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jun. 22nd, 2020

MSGWN

Company sent to repair furnace unable to complete work after 5-6 visits

Mar. 17th, 2020

Unsatisfied customer

They don't fix anything , I called for services twice and still no good service

Mar. 17th, 2020

Dan

Still waiting on reimbursement from a previous claim

Taken for. Sierra Vista, AZ

They use any excuse not to pay for a water heater will not heat!

Dissatisfied Roseville, MI

did not fix my issue, apparently a clause or exception to policy.

Edward F centofante

Going on 4 days and no technician found to fix plumbing issue

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. A Plumbing claim was submitted on 6/12/18 stating shower was either hot or cold. A vendor with the soonest availability was assigned 6/15/18. As per the policy O. This Agreement does not cover delays or failures to provide service caused by, or related to any of the exclusions listed herein; shortages of labor and/or materials; or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. This Agreement does not cover additional charges to access or transport materials, supplies, or independent Service Contractors to the covered property due to lack of or inhibited serviceability, such as but not limited to, tolls, required use of ferries or barges and/or remote locations. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jun. 21st, 2018

Linda King Highland, CA

Worst company I have ever dealt with. Staff is rude, and unhelpful.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. The policy just became effective on 6/10/2018 and there is not much contact listed except for speaking to the Salesman. Please advise more details as we strive to be helpful and courteous. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jun. 21st, 2018

Naoual Benbba Cordova, TN

When the price to cover a problem is too much, they find a reason not to do it . STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Pat Atlanta, GA

Sent repair person to my home who does not work on Viking I told them that I had Viking appliances So I have spent 1/2 day at home for nothing

Anthony Bio South Bound Brook, NJ

I normally do not share my opinions for products and services. However, these days I have started to and I have become picky. I bought a warranty with Total Home Protection just because my mom told me to buy it. I thought it’s waste of money. Then, one day my electric stove stopped working. I am so lucky that I had gotten the warranty. I called them to help me out. James arranged for a service tech to come over. The tech was able to fix it and I am back in the kitchen. All I had to pay was my deductible, which saved me tons of money. I would recommend Total Home Protection to people.

Norman Lee Gilliland Jackson, OH

Only can describe my experience as SCAMMERS. I would give them a minus 10 if possible. Had to get an attorney for refund of correct amount.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Please note that the consumer requested to cancel service. The correct refund was given. The customer had a 1 year policy that included 2 free months of service. Once contacted by the customers lawyer his figures included the 2 free months and the total amount of the policy was incorrect. He also did not figure in the optional coverage for the stand alone freezer which the customer had on his policy. After breaking down the refund with the lawyer he understood how we came up with the refund amount offered. I advised in an effort to resolve the issue I would use his figures of a 14 month policy, no additional charge for the optional coverage. An additional refund was given as a courtesy. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve.

Jul. 30th, 2018

rebecca

Fast easy, informative customer service. Great price!

Juan Cantu

Very nice and understanding and answers all my questions

Jane St St Amant

Because they misrepresent the protection

King Greenwell Springs, LA

Never received what was promised. No information

T. J. Martinez, CA

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT'S A TOTAL SCAM. THEY WILL REFUSE TO FIX YOUR BROKEN ITEM AND NOT SENT YOU THE MONEY.

Mar. 25th, 2020

Thomas David Schlossberg Burke, VA

They refuse all claims. I've had 3 appliance breakdown and they refused all of them.

Fabian Carro Largo, FL

Found excuses to not fix a refrigerator and oven. This is a scam insurance scheme. Stay away.

r

Not Happy Deceitful Changes explanation of coverage to suit their needs Saty Away!

Susan Cruz

Completely dissatisfied. it's been 3 weeks and we are still waiting for a water heater

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Please be advised that we have no record in our system Susan Cruz being one of our customers. We have checked by name, address and phone number and nothing is coming up. This review may have been intended for Total Protect, which we are not affiliated with and not Total Home Protection. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jul. 30th, 2018

Dee

Be prepared for "Claim denied due to pre-existing condition"

Anonymous Madison, AL

My customer service experience was not good

David Pineville, LA

Could not find anyone to send to correct my home problem!

Michael Waterford San Jose, CA

They don't want to pay the Vendor or the work!

mary allen Temple, GA

this company will not stand behind what they say do not use

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. The customer placed a claim for a Air Conditioner not cooling on 7/21/2018. The diagnosis concluded that the cause of the failure was Rust/Corrosion on the Evaporator Coil. The vendor submitted pictures which confirmed the failure. Per our policy this failure is clearly excluded from coverage. Please see the referenced section of the policy below; I. BASIS FOR COVERAGE A. Air Conditioning System Note: Coverage available on Air Conditioning units up to a 5-ton capacity, and for residential use only. COVERED: Mechanical parts and components of two (2) ducted electric central air conditioning systems. All components and parts for units below 13 SEER and/or R-22 equipment, and when we are unable to facilitate repair and/or replacement of failed covered equipment at the current SEER rating or with R-22 equipment, repair and/or replacement will be performed with 13 SEER/R410A equipment and/or 7.7 HSPF or higher compliant, except: NOT COVERED: Filters; condenser casings; registers and grills; water towers; humidifiers; chillers; electronic air cleaners; window units; non-ducted wall units; mini-split wall units; gas air conditioning systems; water evaporative coolers; swamp coolers; condensate pumps; thermal expansion valves; all exterior condensing, cooling and pump pads; disconnect boxes; roof mounts, jacks, stands or supports; cost for crane rentals; electronic, computerized, and manual systems management and zone controllers; commercial grade equipment; refrigerant conversion; leak detections; water leaks; drain line stoppages or drain pans; maintenance; rusted and/or corroded coils; component short to ground; noise without a related mechanical failure; improperly sized units; air conditioning with mismatched condensing unit and evaporative coil per manufacturer specifications; improper use of metering devices (i.e. thermal expansion valves). We are not responsible for the costs associated with matching dimensions, brand or color made. We will not pay for any modifications or upgrades necessitated by the repair of existing equipment or the installation of new equipment. We will pay up to $10 per pound per occurrence for refrigerant. You are responsible for payment of any costs in excess of $10 per pound. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jul. 31st, 2018