ServicePlus Home Warranty

4.9

James Eccles Los Angeles, CA

UPDATE: The issue I had with Total Home warranty has been resolved.. Total Home Protection will do everything they can to not approve your claims. I was contact by them and sold a home warranty. Into my contract, I had a heating furnace that stopped working. They sent out a technician who recommended replacing the high pressure switch due to normal wear and tear and the age of the unit. Total Home protection called me to deny coverage of this replacement due to dust on the part and that I did not maintain the unit. Actually I did maintain the unit and submitted proof of the invoice for this maintenance and still they denied my claim. They told me I should of maintained the furnace twice a year not just once a year. I even talked again to the technician who could not believe that they denied my claim. I then called back again for a supervisor and he finally agreed that there is no good reason to deny my claim but that he still had to get their authorization department head to approve. I followed up the very next day and every time i called his extension he was not available. I left 4 voice mails and still no return calls. I even spoke to someone else in his department who said they would have him call me back right way, still no response. This is a horrible company to do business with, they do not honor their policies or take care of their customers. They will say anything to get you to sign up and take your money and then leave you out in the cold. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH THIS COMPANY!!! STAY FAR AWAY, THERE ARE MUCH BETTER HOME WARRANTY COMPANIES OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY HONOR WHAT THEY SAY.

Songqing

If you want a real help when anything go wrong, don't expect any help from them. It is my worst experience to deal with this company. On July 10, the third day my policy into effect, my heater didn't work properly. The servicemen came my house on July 11 and only ask me some questions, such as how old it was, and what problem. Then they diagnosed that it was the calcium sediment and the heater need to be replaced, they need asked approval from the company. But the company said it was not covered for that. The drama for this story is that after they rejected to repair the heater foe me, I had to do something, so I unscrewed it and checked it my self and I found that one wire was loose and disconnected. After I fastened it, the heater worked again. So on the same day I asked the company cancelled my policy, they offered no $45 copay for next repair, but I thought they cannot do any help to me and insisted to cancel it. But they said they cannot refunded me fully. I told them it was their fault resulting to cancellation. They told me it was their policy, they couldn't do anything to change it. So they charged me $45 copay, $50 administration fee, $43.67 for one month premium for four days of policy and nothing doing. So if you have tons of money and no way to spend, call them.

Tammy Cliburn

PLEASE think twice before purchasing from this company ! I as a single homeowner purchase this as I knew I could not afford should any thing break filed my first claim July 25th for an A.C that was not workIng in SOUTH TEXAS 106 DEGREE WEATHER after getting the run around for 1 week finally today August 2nd I had a technician come out and was told it was the compressor the technician had to call for approval ...they told him we will call the customer and sent him on his way and said they would call me ..I called them only to be told it was not covered .WHAT HOW COULD A COMPRESSOR NOT BE COVERED ???? I asked to speak to a supervisor ..was told by Stacey they were busy and would call me tomorrow ..Called back same story ...I called back 7 times and same story ..THIS COMPANY IS CROOKS ! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SAY THAT'S NOT COVERED ! Last time I checked a compressor was a component which they say they cover and it is normal wear and tear which they say they cover ...I am here to tell you this company is crooks because don't cover what they say !

Rebeka V

Good Customer Service, Good Communication and Reliable company.

McLaughlin

They had done a service call in a really fast timely manner.

GilbertPapa

Response was timely, problem solved expeditiously. All for $45!

responses are not quick at all and other things, have not had svc techs out yet even tho I have 2 issues

Donella

It isso easy and quick to use for the money. Would referthem to anyone.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you for selecting Total Home Protection for all your home warranty needs. We know your time is valuable so we take feedback very seriously. Your feedback allows us to improve our business and promote the level of service expected from a trusted industry leader. Total Home Protection strives to be a top rated home warranty provider. We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. We sincerely thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service during normal business hours at 1-800-545-0402.

Karen

Very punctual and very knowledgeable in what was wrong with our dryer

Dissatisfied Customer That Got Scammed Baton Rouge, LA

This company is horrible. I would never reccomend anyone to waste their money buying a home warranty from them. Complete frauds with contractors that are frauds.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. If you have disputes with any of your claims, always feel free to contact [email protected] We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. If the consumer would like to speak to someone in regards to these issues, they can contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Lilly Charlotte, NC

They’re reliable and helpful. Will be accommodating for your particular needs.

Bill russ Phoenix, AZ

Took 5 days to get someone out to check my air conditioner when the temp was in the 100s, also it still cost me $247 even though I have a $45 copay.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Per the policy, we have up to 2 business days to locate a vendor to service your claims. We are not an emergency service. A vendor was assigned to your claim within 24 hours. After assigning the claim, it is up to the vendor and consumer to chose an appointment time that works for both parties. Upon reviewing the claim, this was a covered claim and the vendor was authorized to complete the repairs. Should the consumer have been charged for the repair, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-545-0402 to discuss. The vendor should not have charged you for the authorized repairs. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any questions, please contact me at 1-800-545-0402.

Rachel

If only used it once but they showed up on time and at a reasonable time

Mar. 24th, 2020

Terry McClendon

Easy to work with, prompt response Took 30 days for completion of claim

Mar. 18th, 2020

Monty

Very responsive. Great customer service. Excellent discount for veterans.

Mar. 10th, 2020

New & Disgusted

Not fair with repair and replacement and waiting more than thirty day for a reimbursement check for a replacement appliance at half of what I paid for it.

Fred

Good product. Customer service was very nice and informative.

Leenore Park Ridge, IL

The salesperson I spoke with was very knowledgeable and convincing

JW R Angleton, TX

Courteous, knowledgeable, patient and helpful with questions

Diana Gulf Breeze, FL

The Worse Company in the World. Dishonest with the Customers . Waste my money paying months. They do not fix my AC when it stopped working. Made the claim never got money back like they told me! Please do no hire them. Do no waste your money!

Collin Krause Dallas, TX

Worse home warranty policy ever! If I could give a negative star rating I would. Our fridge compressor went out on my $2500 fridge. I sent in a claim and technician stated the cost of repair would be around $1400 and recommended replacement. THP offered funds for replacement of $300 ONLY. They pulled out their fine print about they have the right to offer funds for replacement at depreciation value or less. Apparently $300 is the max price they are allowed to offer for replacement of a fridge. This policy is a waste of money!

RONALD Katy, TX

THP is a sham, cheating, lying company, list water heater but doesn't cover leak, no inspector in Houston to examine inop oven and won't pay $108.00 on a $346.00 repair, won't refund balance of premium. Multiple times, hung up on after waiting on hold for 35+ minutes. I got passed to staff who contridicted what a previous staffer confirmed. An absolute waste of a $900.00 premium. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT!

Nell Hogg Orange, TX

My refrigerator went out so I called in to report it. It took 9 days for a repair man to call and set up appointment. When the repairman called in with the problem, he was told it was not covered and offered me $200.00. I refused the $200 and told the company I was going to cancel my policy, they immediately told me they wouldn't pay the $200. I told them to keep it they probably would need it more than I did. They are the worse company I have had to deal with. DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. I really do not want to give them 1 star but will because they probably need it.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you for contacting us with the above review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Unfortunately, the consumer chose to cancel their policy in January 2020. Due to the policy being terminated, no further assistance can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Aug. 10th, 2020

Paula ,

My experience with Total Home Protection is negative. My furnace died and the failed component is clearly stated in my policy as covered. I keep getting denied with changing reasons. Each time I debunk their reason they come up with another. Not happy.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you for contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. Please be advised that we have no record in our system for this consumer being one of our customers. We have tried to locate a policy with the information provided in this review. This complaint may be intended for Total Protect and not Total Home Protection. We are not affiliated with Total Protect/Cross Country/HMS in any way. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Mar. 4th, 2020

Jeremy Smyrna, GA

Buyer Beware!!!! This company only exist to take your money. I filed a claim after my waiting period when my furnace went out. They said it was pre-existing. If something had to go wrong, i'm glad it happened this early into the policy because I would have hated to pay out hundreds of dollars only to find out they wont cover anything. Unless you like seeing your money burn, or like watching go down the toilet, I strongly encourage everyone not to use this company. If I can stop one person from making the mistake I made, I've done good in the world.

Daniel M Scottsdale, AZ

I have had the 5 year policy for 2 months. Denied first claim and totally screwed up my service call. Sorry our system generated two work orders, so I had to pay for my Free Service call. Cancelled and now I am told I have to pay $50 per year to cancel so minus $250 plus two month of service so it cost me $355 for the hassle of buying their policy and of course the cost to replace my refrigerator at $1500.00 RUN FROM THIS COMPANY, RUN FAST!

P Phoenix, AZ

Total Home Protection was a nightmare to work with. The communication between this company was so horrible and my experience was terrible. We were assigned FERNANDA F to our broken air conditioner claim (in Arizona) and not once did I speak to her or did she answer the phone or reply to my voice mails. Not having air conditioning in the summer time in Arizona is unbearable. It took the company a week to send a technician to look at the unit for them to send an email that said they weren't covering it. Don't waste your money and time with this company.

Ann Wallace New Middletown, OH

Rude customer service providers. Refused to fix or replace a/c unit and furnace. Did not get a technician assigned within the 48 hours as listed in contract. Took FIVE weeks to repair our fridge, that still isn’t working properly, but they don’t cover that. Horrible actual coverage. Fighting for my refund even though I’m in year one of three that purchased and paid in full.

Emily Covington, LA

The worst company you can deal with as far as customer service. Nothing is covered in the first 30 days of your policy either, when you may need it most after buying a new home. I have a complaint filed with the BBB and they have the nerve to offer me a free service call instead of the $600 I'm out because they think everything is a pre-existing condition.

Vincenzo izzo Warwick, RI

Awful you call customer service and your on hold for hours you call sales and your call is picked up on the first ring....where’s there priorities? not to existing customers . I called the sales department and told the un professional salesman on the phone I want to speak to a manager or supervisor and they hung up on me really really nice customer service I would do not recommend this company . Also it’s pretty sad you can’t post a review and less you get them at least one star

NJ South Bound Brook, NJ

DO NOT purchase this. It's horrible!!! Nothing will ever get approved. You will spend hours fighting for each claim. Their so difficult to work with. I wish I would have read these reviews. I ended up paying for 6 years in advance and even though I have 4 years left, they will not give me my money back for those remaining unused years. Total SCAM. I will stick to PSE&G warranty...don't use this.

Kyra Elliott Galveston, TX

Total Home Protection is a Total LIE. They say they cover alot but when it comes down to it....THEY WON'T COVER ANYTHING! Top Air was called to fix my heat/air and made it worse. A plumber came to "fix lesks" and change faucet. They ruined my tile and didn't fix one leak and Total Home argued with me and said the company said they did the job so too bad I actually despise this company and wont renew

No way Oklahoma City, OK

I had 5 properties with this company and canceled them all and took the loss because of the run-around they gave me and poor customer service. I would not recommend them to an enemy. Furthermore, I cost me more to keep them than let them go because I was coming out of pocket a great deal more than if I didn't have them. It got so bad, the manager was trying to convince me to stay and after I informed him of what had taken place, he FINALLY canceled my contract as requested. I received my refund on 4 of the 5 properties I had covered. To clarify, the repair people were not the problem.

D Nightingale Rio Verde, AZ

Bought the warranty in 2017 and didn't have a claim until April 2019 for my A/C; the first company that responded told me that they didn't want to come out to where I live; and the "customer service" tells me they can't find a second one. Really??? They've had no problem taking my money from where I live. They tell me I can find my own company, but if the company won't except what Total Home is willing to pay, I have to pay the difference. Time to call my lawyer and get my money back!!

Charles Frisco, TX

Very disappointed from this service. Call center takes the claims in weekends, since the offices are closed. 90% of our claims were rejected due to "something" in their documents. Currently suffering to leave them - they ask us to pay $400 to let us go. And this is at the end of the contract, not in the middle. We had 3 houses with them. We are not very pretentious - landlords should not be, but it does not serve the purpose. Owners should be completely unhappy.

Teresa Adams Warner Robins, GA

Worst home warranty protection plan ever, I have had turn down after turn down. They said that my ac was preexisting because I only had the plan for a little over a month. Its not like it was new when I got the policy but it was working when i got the policy. There people are not the nicest. I spome to a manager who told me that I a wrong time to call because it was time for them to get off. Then hung up, so if the management does this you really can't blame the other emplyees. They guarantee good service but provide they don't provide good service

Lou Miller Cathedral City, CA

Worst home protection service there is. Took two weeks for a repair, took multiple calls to Customer Service and long waits to get a person to talk too. CS Rep always made me feel uncomfortable when attempting to file a claim. Tried to cancel and they want to charge me $320. Even Tech that came out said this is one of the worst home warranty companies to work with. Takes forever and they most likely won't cover item or at a reduced amount. LOOK elsewhere!!

Levi Harris Kennedale, TX

Purchased the platinum package with this company and nothing is covered. Make sure you read the fine print before purchasing. When it comes to warranty repairs, they do everything in their power to deny any authorizations for repairs. If you try to cancel they will swindle you out of all your refund. They are swindlers and crooks. Don’t use them. I would give them minus stars but this review forces you to give them at least one.

Beverly Ahrens Glen Carbon, IL

Still waiting. Called with an air conditioning emergency, and they couldn't give me an estimate of how long it would be for someone to Get back with me. It's going to be 109 degrees here this week.

Janice Bonin Houston, TX

Got this company sounded good from salesman until my service went out on a weekend, had to end up calling John Moore 800.00 and their reply they don’t work on weekends! I live with and asthmatic child, really explain To company when calling on Sunday at that time my home was 88 degrees!!! Didn’t here back until I fax over a claim to be denied! Do you have to live Monday thru Friday?

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. The customer placed a claim on 7/22/2018 for the Air Conditioner not coming on. As we are not an emergency service, the policy states III. REQUESTING SERVICE – CALL (800) 545-0402 A. We must be notified as soon as the malfunction is discovered and prior to expiration of the Agreement. You can request service by calling 1-800-545-0402. We will accept service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will not provide service until all past due Trade Service Call Fees and Plan Fees are made current. B. Upon request for service under normal circumstances, we will contact an authorized Service Contractor within two (2) days during normal business hours and four (4) days on weekends and holidays after you request service. The authorized Service Contractor will contact you to schedule a mutually convenient appointment during normal business hours. We will determine what repairs constitute an emergency and will make reasonable efforts to expedite emergency service. We will accept your request to expedite scheduling of non-emergency service only when a Service Contractor is available. If the Service Contractor agrees to expedite scheduling of a non-emergency service request, you may be required to pay an additional fee. C. We have the sole and absolute right to select the Service Contractor to perform the service. We will not reimburse for services performed without its prior approval. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jul. 30th, 2018

Todd Cooley Lindale, TX

They do not stand behind their contract. A coil in AC unit has leak, no rust, no mold maintained regularly. Had to send claim to mediation after the 3rd trip out, 2nd company. We’re in Texas with heat index over 100, Family of 70 year old woman having to deal with this. They look for every excuse not to cover AC units. I didn’t want to give them a star rating at all but had to in order to move forward. Terrible!

Kelli Quinn Killeen, TX

Pay monthly but hope you never have a major problem. AIr condition was acting up, called on 25 June. Today is 10 July, finally had a tech come. 10 year old Carrier 3 ton unit. Lost freon because of rusty coils. Its outside, its metal, its in the rain - rust is normal wear and tear. They refused to fix it, they don't cover anything with rust. I would have been better off putting all the money I've paid them into a "home maintainance" account.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the above referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. The customer placed a claim for a Air Condition not cooling on 6/24/2018. The diagnosis concluded that the cause of the failure was Rust/Corrosion on the Evaporator Coils. Per our policy this failure is clearly excluded from coverage. Please see the referenced section of the policy below; I. BASIS FOR COVERAGE A. Air Conditioning System Note: Coverage available on Air Conditioning units up to a 5-ton capacity, and for residential use only. COVERED: Mechanical parts and components of two (2) ducted electric central air conditioning systems. All components and parts for units below 13 SEER and/or R-22 equipment, and when we are unable to facilitate repair and/or replacement of failed covered equipment at the current SEER rating or with R-22 equipment, repair and/or replacement will be performed with 13 SEER/R410A equipment and/or 7.7 HSPF or higher compliant, except: NOT COVERED: Filters; condenser casings; registers and grills; water towers; humidifiers; chillers; electronic air cleaners; window units; non-ducted wall units; mini-split wall units; gas air conditioning systems; water evaporative coolers; swamp coolers; condensate pumps; thermal expansion valves; all exterior condensing, cooling and pump pads; disconnect boxes; roof mounts, jacks, stands or supports; cost for crane rentals; electronic, computerized, and manual systems management and zone controllers; commercial grade equipment; refrigerant conversion; leak detections; water leaks; drain line stoppages or drain pans; maintenance; rusted and/or corroded coils; component short to ground; noise without a related mechanical failure; improperly sized units; air conditioning with mismatched condensing unit and evaporative coil per manufacturer specifications; improper use of metering devices (i.e. thermal expansion valves). We are not responsible for the costs associated with matching dimensions, brand or color made. We will not pay for any modifications or upgrades necessitated by the repair of existing equipment or the installation of new equipment. We will pay up to $10 per pound per occurrence for refrigerant. You are responsible for payment of any costs in excess of $10 per pound. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jul. 30th, 2018

Sharon Dallas, TX

I was only with Total Home Protection for two months. On the hottest day of the year my air conditioning unit gave out. The excuse they gave me for not fixing it was that it was not properly maintained even though I had the unit 15 years. They did not want replace the compressor. I am filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau because this company is fraudulent. Do not get a policy with them. Protect your appliances with extended warranty and be done with it. Because total home protection will not replace or fix your covered appliances.

Reply from ServicePlus Home Warranty

Thank you contacting us with the below referenced review. We at Total Home Protection treat each review with the utmost respect and use this feedback to better serve our valued customers. Understandably there are two sides to every story and always look for a fair resolution between all parties. The customers policy started 6/16/2018. The customer placed a claim for a Air Conditioner not cooling on 6/23/2018. The diagnosis concluded that the cause of the failure was a shorted to ground compressor. Per our policy this failure is clearly excluded from coverage. Please see the referenced section of the policy below; V. COVERAGE A. Air Conditioning System Note: Coverage available on Air Conditioning units up to a 5-ton capacity, and for residential use only. COVERED: Mechanical parts and components of two (2) ducted electric central air conditioning systems. All components and parts for units below 13 SEER and/or R-22 equipment, and when we are unable to facilitate repair and/or replacement of failed covered equipment at the current SEER rating or with R-22 equipment, repair and/or replacement will be performed with 13 SEER/R410A equipment and/or 7.7 HSPF or higher compliant, except: NOT COVERED: Filters; condenser casings; registers and grills; water towers; humidifiers; chillers; electronic air cleaners; window units; non-ducted wall units; mini-split wall units; gas air conditioning systems; water evaporative coolers; swamp coolers; condensate pumps; thermal expansion valves; all exterior condensing, cooling and pump pads; disconnect boxes; roof mounts, jacks, stands or supports; cost for crane rentals; electronic, computerized, and manual systems management and zone controllers; commercial grade equipment; refrigerant conversion; leak detections; water leaks; drain line stoppages or drain pans; maintenance; rusted and/or corroded coils; component short to ground; noise without a related mechanical failure; improperly sized units; air conditioning with mismatched condensing unit and evaporative coil per manufacturer specifications; improper use of metering devices (i.e. thermal expansion valves). We are not responsible for the costs associated with matching dimensions, brand or color made. We will not pay for any modifications or upgrades necessitated by the repair of existing equipment or the installation of new equipment. We will pay up to $10 per pound per occurrence for refrigerant. You are responsible for payment of any costs in excess of $10 per pound. All claims have been properly serviced in accordance with the Service Agreement - all contracts have inclusions as well as exclusions. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and doing the right thing for all our customers, contractors, employees, and our company. We at Total Home Protection have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading home warranty products and exceptional services to the customers we're privileged to serve. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-545-0402.

Jun. 26th, 2018

W Gittens Spotsylvania, VA

What a fraud company Great sales pitch No professionals available for service!!! No return emails or return calls (even after 48 hrs as per their policy) I had to make several calls and when I finally speak to customer rep they tell untruths. I made a claim , 48hrs later I had to call them and they had no service available even though I emphasized a respiratory condition in the home with no AC I will report this company to the better business bureau Do not purchase a warranty contract from this company over $2000 wasted. I would give the no stars if I could

IM Homestead, FL

Wost Home Warranty company Ever!! you are on hold for 3-5 hrs, it took 30 hrs of calling daily for 2 months before I could get a plumber; every plumber they referred to either talked scrap about this company or they do not service my area and when I finally got a plumber to come out to fix and assessed my issues and now waiting on the company to approve replacement which we are now in our 2nd month as well. Think about it I made this claim in October 2017 and still waiting the Total HP to approve the plumber's submission for replacement, it is now Feb 2018!!

Prudy O’Rear Dallas, GA

Total fail in every way! First call was for a clogged sink. The plumber failed to unclog the sink so I had to pay $45 for nothing. In the process he removed the drain hose from the washer unbeknownst to me thereby flooding the entire downstairs when I used the washer. Second call was for a breaker. I asked over the phone if they cover that before sending someone out. When someone came out, the claim was denied so I had to pay another $45 for absolutely nothing. The tech told me this company denies all claims. Good information to have before you waste your money with these crooks.

Elinore LoCastro

This company is a waste of your money. Their claims service is very bad. My microwave went out in October of last year, they said they could not fix it and would replace it. It has not been replaced and they tell me I have to spend $200.00 + before they will do the work. My contract does not read that way. I have reported the company to the Insurance Commissioner and will follow up with an attorney if need be. Don't give your money to a company that does business in bad faith like this one. They has also opted to discontinue my policy.

Linda finley

Angel was very nice i really enjoyed talking with him, and it explain everything to me where I understood what I was getting

Stanley

Good service and great work; I was difinatly was satisfied with the service.

Contractors are VERY slow. I was lied to multiple times. I even considered just purchasing new appliances because they took SO long.