Old Republic Home Protection Logo

Old Republic Home Protection

Is This Your Business?
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

2.4

Vic Simi Valley, CA

never recommend this company they just get money and they not responsible for any problem that is on contract,be aware stay away and save your money by not choosing them,you will never get service by them,horrible terrible.....

Mel Brooke Park City, UT

NEVER use this company. They dropped us after six years of service telling us the 1-2 times a year we used them for small fixes was too much. Screwed us big time since no one will give you home warranty protection once you are in your home.

MAHMOUD HAWILA Houston, TX

This company makes you pay a whole lot of money and does not resolve your issues when you need it. Paid a whole lot of money and when I needed repairs, they never resolved the issue. And still they called on the weekend to ask if I want to renew...........SCAMMERS! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Scott J Fallon, NV

Avoid at all cost, we’ve had this warranty for three years on our house, we’ve submitted four different claims and they have found a way to deny everyone of them. This warranty came with the purchase of the house. Do not under any circumstances pay to renew this useless home warranty.

Sharon Williams Mobile, AL

Only send out service repair contractors who work "normal business hours". What about all of us who have been paying and when you attempt to make a legitimate claim you are told they only work until 4:30 and DO NOT MAKE AFTER HOURS CALLS??????????????? Will not renew my contract and will NOT recommend this company to anyone! Sharon Williams

Olga Glazer Hussein Oceanside, CA

Horrible, horrible customer service. I have a platinum protection and they refused to fix my microwave even though my plan all appliances are covered. They have BBB with A+ rating, but that’s a huge lie, they do not deserve to be in BBB or receive a high score like that. Stay away from this company.

Wendy Thompson Cullman, AL

I would not recommend their company at all. They are the worst. They have loop holes for everything possible. The service providers they have only care about the 75.00fee they collect and try to get more money out of you. It’s been a nightmare dealing with this company.

Bob Cathedral City, CA

Old Republic Home Protection has had my warranty for over 5 years and my renewal date is May 3, 2018 for the new policy and they DENIED my renewal! I called and spoke to a supervisor and was told that I use my warranty TO MUCH! I was shocked! So be forewarned! Buy the plan but if you use it don't expect a renewal!

Dean Lin Fort Myers, FL

As long as anything that breaks is not expensive (<$150), they are fine. But you had better hope that nothing that is broken is $500. Then it becomes a 3-month process of misdiagnoses and delays and finally only covering 2/3 of the broken part. I would NOT recommend this company. Look elsewhere or just don't buy home warranty protection.

Zach Dastrup Sandy, UT

Two things in our house crapped out and we called Old Republic and all they said was "we don't cover that" "We don't cover that" I then got a call a year later to renew the warranty and I asked the rep why should I purchase other warranty when you don't fix anything thats broken.

Valerie Richter Janesville, WI

If I could give them a minus ten score I would. Two weeks with no AC after making claim and they don't care. two to 3 hours wait time to talk to anyone. 112 temperature. I am contacting my attorney tomorrow

Joe Burch La Quinta, CA

non caring phone contact, not knowing the coverages, web site difficult to find which web site to file a claim, They do not cover some obvious things, read the small print, charge more than others

Denise Davis San Anselmo, CA

This company is horrible. The people they send out for repairs are incompetent. When you call you are left on hold for a very long time. Do not use them.

Renee Henderson, NV

They will try every way to get out of paying for your problems and I still have to pay for the service fee of $75. I spent a lot on the service fees and got nothing done.

Robert Mcgirr Las Vegas, NV

Don’t use ! Their a rip off !!i needed a hot water tank replaced.the repairman said he couldn’t do it because it was still under warranty. I paid someone else to replace.

Jill Dastrup Eagle Mountain, UT

Didn’t ever cover anything that went wrong with our house. The answer they had for us was always sorry we don’t cover that

Heather Phoenix, AZ

They fix nothing in my opinion and experience

Adam B Eagle Mountain, UT

Eager to have you sign up for their service but find reasons to not pay out on claims.