Best Company Guarantee Landmark Home Warranty Logo

Landmark Home Warranty

8.3

Robbie&Joe Hurst, TX

The website is user friendly, so it's easy to go online and request a service. Also, customer support has always been fast to respond, and they've offered a friendly service. I was very impressed when they came to fix our plumbing leakage. They discovered that the pipes weren't built properly, and that it was going to be a bigger job than expected, so they called Landmark to see if it was covered. Thankfully, it was, and I'm glad that it wouldn't fall back on me.

Heather Lewisville, TX

After looking at different home warranty companies, it seemed like Landmark had the best deal for the dollar. Usually, they've been quick to respond. They call within 24 hours of filing a claim, so they've done a pretty good job about sending out contractors in a timely manner. We live in Texas, and we were on vacation out of the country when our A/C went out. My sister and mother-in-law stayed at home, so we called Landmark right away. They immediately took care of things, and had a technician over the same day. It's kind of nice not having to worry about that because everything was done in a quickly manner, and I was still able to enjoy my vacation!

Kaylie Manor, TX

We wanted to schedule some test services, so I reached out to them and told them what I wanted to do, and I they found the nearest company for us. That company then reached out to us, we didn't have to call them to schedule anything. Landmark has just really great about communicating with us throughout the whole process. They even call afterwards to make sure that everything went really well, so I'm satisfied with their customer support.

Randall & Chanc Todd Boise, ID

It was chosen for us, we didn't have an option. They've been mostly wonderful; the only problem I have had was getting ahold of a claims agent to help fulfill a request, and that's only happened once out of the the 4 or 5 times we've had to contact them. Overall they are able to provide, in getting our house problems fixed. On the day that we closed escrow for our home, our water heater turned into a lake in our garage. We were able to get ahold of Landmark, and they had somebody trying to contact us within a few hours after we made the claim, and the guy came out. He was very professional, he fixed it, and we haven't had any problems with it.

Vince Wilson South Jordan, UT

It was the warranty that the seller of my home chose when they bought it. I didn't chose them. I've put in a request for technicians to come out with a couple of things; they responded quickly and I haven't had a hassle. Our oven control panel was broken, so the oven wasn't working properly. I asked to have them send the tech out. The tech came out, they looked at it, said they would get a replacement part if possible, or otherwise they'll replace the oven. They couldn't get a replacement control panel, so Landmark paid for a new oven. I've been really happy with it.

Theresa & Randal Usry Meridian, ID

I am happy with everything that has been done. I've had 3 different issues, and I called them all up at the same time, so the technician came over. I was only charged once, which was $50 I believe, and he was able to get the parts I needed. I would actually consider renewing my contract with Landmark Home Warranty in September. Although I will check other companies, I've been pleased with them, so that's a good thing.

Corinne Moctezuma Tucson, AZ

Usually, as soon as I put in a claim online, or as I call, I'll get a call from our contractors within 12 hours. No more than a half a day. I've used my warranty when my refrigerator went out, and since it couldn't be fixed, Landmark paid out the max amount that they could for my fridge, and I was able to get a fridge right away. Their customer service representatives have always helped me get in contact with the contractors. Also, they've been very responsive and quick. The best thing I like about Landmark is the responsiveness.

Tiisaimoyo And Chianon Mutsiwegota Phoenix, AZ

It satisfied all of our needs in regard to what coverage is offered, and we had some good feedback from other people that have used Landmark before, so we decided to go with them. They've been super helpful in making sure that everything is complete in the service call. Plus, they're super responsive, and haven't had to wait longer than 5 minutes to be able to speak to somebody. It's a very reliable service; very good.

Shannon Peterson Magna, UT

Landmark Home Warranty was one of the better warranties in my area, so that's why I chose them. Customer service is really great! They helped me, answered all of my questions that I had, and made it a very easy process. My water heater and A/C broke, and they had someone come out within a week or two, depending on the company they hired. It all worked out very easily. They are just so positive!

Michael Consavage Vail, AZ

My experiences with their customer support has been pretty simple and short. When we call, we tell them what the problem is, and everything is followed up with right away. They make sure everything is taken care of. I've use it twice so far, and the both issues were resolved within 3 days. Overall, it's the exact opposite of the previous company we had, and a we're just happy with them.

Jose Lopez Yuma, AZ

It's a good company that I have actually recommended to another person. They provided me whatever I needed, and I'm satisfied. My experience with customer support was pretty good. They answered the phone and they did a good job. Everything was pretty good because when I call, whoever is in charge there answers the phone, and they send me with the person that's gonna be in charge on the job that they're gonna do, so pretty good on that.

Nate & Chelsie Kofford Argyle, TX

So far, they've been pretty good. They're very responsive, and they don't seem to have any issues. I filed a claim online, and they call me within an hour or so, and had somebody repair whatever needed to be repaired, so it's been pretty flawless. My first home warranty company messed up my home, but this isn't the case with Landmark, so I've been happy.

Edward Brunet Houston, TX

To be honest, I've always been skeptical of home warranty companies, mostly because of things I've heard and read about. However, Landmark has been a pleasant surprise. I had problems with my air conditioner, and I went through the normal process of having somebody come out. It turns out it was a die compressor that was not working, and Landmark paid for the entire air conditioner to be replaced.

Chad and Amber Brown Coppell, TX

We've had good experiences, we haven't had any problems; everyone is really nice. The only thing is that they're not very good with entering the information in their computer, so if I talk to someone, you have to send your house inspection even though it had already been sent before, but that was the only thing. I do like that they follow up to see if everything was taken care of, and they also text, either to let you know or to remind you that someone's coming out, and also to make sure that everything was okay, or if you want to take like a little brief survey, you can, and let them know. We actually have used our warranty quite a few times. We thought our AC was going out, they came out and fixed that, I had pest control come out, and for the pump in our pool; the motor went out so they replaced that, too. Honestly we chose them because they had that option where you could add your pool to the warranty.

James and Heather Richardson Celina, TX

They were regionally-based, not nationally-based, and at the time 5 years ago they were small, so I thought that they would be able to provide better service. I'm currently using them for my refrigerator so I'm in the process of getting my refrigerator being fixed. Specifically the customer support has always been very helpful and professional, courteous. They're fair to their customers. They're very good.

Colby/Emily Allred St George, UT

Customer support always has been really positive, they get everything always taken care of fast, and I feel like I got more than I paid for. They were recommended by our realtor, and right after we bought the house, the fridge went out and they sent somebody here. They repaired the fridge and then they left, but they sent somebody back out the next day because it needed a compressor. They replaced the compressor and our fridge repair was done really quick so everything's been positive. I would recommend to anybody to buy a house with that kind of warranty.

Albert Wiessmer Mesa, AZ

Usually every year my AC goes out, so I've gotta have them come out and do a repair. Our refrigerator shut off once, and they came out and fixed that, no problem. They've always been prompt and got somebody out here to make needed repairs, and I've never had a claim denied or cancelled or anything. I already have had it for about 5 years and I don't have any problem with Landmark Home Warranty.

Ronald & Cynthia Bochy Parowan, UT

It came included when we bought our house, it was what the agent gave us. Both times we needed them, they were very quick to get the help to us. The first time it was the electrical panel; our lights were flashing on and off, and they came out. Turns out we had a bad electrical panel, and they fixed that. Then our air conditioning wasn't working, and we had to have them come out for that, and it was fixed.

Charles Wilson American Fork, UT

I'm a real estate agent, and I was told this was the best company to go with. They took care of a refrigerator problem we had; they handled that in a timely manner. On top of that, they kept very good contact with the customer, and I think the companies that they used to service you have improved greatly. Definitely, very high quality customer service.

Yvonne Johnson St George, UT

Their customer service is nothing but wonderful. They're very easy to do business with, and they were very prompt. Just about 3 or 4 weeks ago, our air conditioner stopped cooling, so we called on a Monday. We had our A/C working just fine by 8:15 of the next day. He fixed it in 15 though, so I think they could've done better. Besides that, they've just been very easy. Our home is 10 years old, and the things that had been needing repair are expensive items. It's been a blessing to have their service.

Felix Deogardo Austin, TX

So far, they've been awesome enough for me to renew it for a year. I just like that they're hassle free. The first time I used it, I had a water heater leak within a few months of me purchasing my home, so they sent someone out. Not only did they switch it, they also updated it. Just recently, about a month ago my AC went out, they sent somebody to fix it. Plus, they keep you informed throughout the entire process.

Michael Sanders Salt Lake City, UT

Landmark Home Warranty customer support always make sure I have the best contractors. If nobody comes over, they get another one out here immediately. I had an issue with a company that didn't want to come out to fix my A/C. They just wouldn't show up when they said they would. I decided to call customer service, and they sent someone out the next day. They're just on top of everything all the time.

Juan Luis Leon Tomball, TX

They always there when I need help, and what ever it is it gets done the next day.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Leon, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction and maintaining responsiveness when you experience a breakdown is our constant priority, and we appreciate your wonderful remarks. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting Landmark with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business of 7 years and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

William Fillmore Chandler, AZ

They respond in a timely manner but I wonder about the quality of repair parts and competence of contractors

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Fillmore, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is customer satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and dependable contractors, and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Beth Raebel Gold Canyon, AZ

I can't believe how slow it was to fix my refrigerator. They need to understand the urgency of some things and aid in improving the efficiency.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Raebel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Customer satisfaction and servicing our valued homeowners as quickly as possible is our top priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have confirmed that repairs were completed, and cooling was restored to the refrigerator. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to have served you. Landmark Home Warranty

Adriana Moreno Salt Lake City, UT

It's helpful to figure out what is wrong with the systems you protect, but a lot of problems are not covered.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Moreno, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is customer satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and competitive pricing, and we sincerely appreciate your understanding with respect to coverage. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 24th, 2021

Martha Sellars Tempe, AZ

Because the first year they covered everything and the second year they reduced the coverage. There will probably not be a third year.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Sellars, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is customer satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and competitive pricing, and we appreciate your understanding of how the warranty works. Thank you again. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 17th, 2021

Amy Walton Yuma, AZ

We have difficulties each time we put a claim in. The reimbursement for a new air conditioner was laughable. We paid $6500 and we got $700-ish reimbursed.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Walton, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your service history firsthand. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have issued a check in accordance with the warranty plan for covered repairs and to aid in your pursuit to replace the system in its entirety. We have also confirmed that the contractor will be contacting you to schedule an appointment to assess the pool heater. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 16th, 2021

David thompson Springfield, OR

Responsiveness, good customer service. For what little I have used this service

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Thompson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to achieve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting Landmark with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 16th, 2021

Regina Wilson Bend, OR

Scott was amazing!! He was efficient, kind, knowledgeable, and funny! Thank you for making renewing my home warranty easy! Kind regards, Reggie

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Wilson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Scott is amazing and he enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Nov. 4th, 2021

Megan Collier Boise, ID

They were very easy to talk to and very informative. They were able to help me and my family very quickly.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Collier, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing best-in class service with informative professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we love the positive feedback and really appreciate the opportunity to assist you and your family. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 13th, 2021

Nico Nortje Spring, TX

Have tried numerous times to reach out and always FIRST had to hear about limitations, etc. Whe my roof was eventually inspected, I followed up numerous times as to the next step and NEVER heard back. Really incredibly bad client service, which makes me think it is about getting the payment and nothing more.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Nico Nortje, We would like to offer our personal assistance in the matter. However, we cannot locate a Landmark service plan under the name provided. May we please ask you to forward the plan number or property address to [email protected]? Thank you for your time and consideration. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 10th, 2021

Debra Culp Grants Pass, OR

Christopher S was very polite and informative about my home warranty. I did not know that I could auto pay monthly with no extra charge. Great News!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Culp, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your outstanding customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Christopher! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to ensure the process is hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you. Please know Christopher loved the positive feedback, and enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting Landmark with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Oct. 13th, 2021

Robin Hunley San Antonio, TX

The best part about this company is Hazel B..she’s incredible and another representative Sophie. That’s literally it. If they weren’t there, the place would probably burn to the ground. The services are complete trash and so is Yesenia P. Honestly, I’ve got nothing nice to say about this entire company except for Hazel. She made me laugh, kept me calm, and was so understanding..she embodies the definition of customer service. She is without a doubt carrying this entire company. I hope the computer treats her better than they treat their clients. GET RID OF YESENIA. THANK YOU HAZEL!! I give you 10000/100 if I could. And landmark a -10000/100

Lloyce Robinson Sun City, AZ

Sarah M of Landmark Home Warranty had answers to my questions and demonstrated professionalism. This is one of my reasons to stay with Landmark vs another warranty company.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Robinson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Sarah! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Sarah is very professional, and your positive feedback and kind words really made her day. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 29th, 2021

Derek Barrera Pflugerville, TX

The first time we go through Landmark for a major repair, it was a nightmare. Trying to get a new water heater installed took way longer than expected. All of the back and forth between Landmark and the contractor that THEY provided was horrible.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Barrara, We would like to offer our personal assistance in the matter. However, we cannot locate a Landmark service plan under the name provided. May we please ask you to forward the plan number or property address to [email protected]? Thank you for your time and consideration. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Susiy Richmond Kanab, UT

I had an issue with the A/C and they got me a name and the company that came out was very professional. We are happy with the response.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Richmond, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Ensuring quality repairs are completed by knowledgeable and friendly professionals is what we strive for, and we appreciate your thoughtful testimony and the opportunity to assist. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Sarah Houston, TX

Easy to use when needing a claim. Claim was made online, responses were immediate, and we had a contractor assigned within a day.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Sarah, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences using Landmark Home Warranty online! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 1st, 2021

Anna Bennett Phoenix, AZ

Spoke to Paul C this morning, he was so helpful, answered all my questions, I have never had such excellent customer service with any company, he is an asset to your company, Thank you

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Bennett, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Paul! Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless plan renewal is our constant pursuit, and we love to hear about your wonderful experience. We agree! Paul is exceptional in performing his duties, and your rave review really made his day. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 8th, 2021

Lee Wille Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ

Our experience has been mixed. The class action suit on air conditioner repair didn't help. And the attitude seems to have changed from "We're going to fix it" to "We'll find a way to get out of this if we can." We own multiple properties that have been insured and serviced by Landmark, or companies that it owns, and we wish things would be better.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Wille, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage and quality service, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve as your home warranty provider. We are also committed to restoring your faith in the wonderful services Landmark has to offer and excited to continue to assist you for the renewed term. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the opportunity. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Mary Jane Garcia Portland, TX

Cynthia F answered all my questions & was very professional . She did an excellent job addressing all my questions & concerns. I am excited about having Landmark be my Home Warranty Company. Thanks! 😊

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Garcia, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Cynthia goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service Landmark strives to provide. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 31st, 2021

Julie Danielle Adams Forest Grove, OR

When we had a issue, once it was decided we needed a replacement oven the process took way too long. If this had been a refrigerator or washer/dryer I'm not sure what we would have done. From start to finish it took 2 - 3 months

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Adams, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and to service our valued homeowners as quickly as possible, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please be assured we have confirmed a check has been processed on your behalf to apply towards the oven replacement. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to provide you with this information. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 7th, 2021

Randy Houston, TX

Better than all others. This is the second home warranty company I have used. Spent a lot of time reviewing everyone and Landmark is much better than the rest. Happy to be with them for almost two years.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Randy, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations, is our number one priority and your testimony and the value you find in Landmark is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 26th, 2021

Dani Salt Lake City, UT

1. No invoicing whatsoever. Makes it very hard to figure out if using their services actually makes a difference. 2. No way to track the performance and timeliness of contractors that are assigned. 3. Extremely slow or absent communication from customer service regarding request status.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Dani, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and to service our homeowners as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the frustration. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and provides great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued homeowners. We truly value your business and hope to restore your trust in Landmark and the great services we offer. Landmark Home Warranty

K McQueen Fort Worth, TX

Making a service request is a simple process, customer service prompt & knowledgeable & the service contractors they’ve sent out have all been top notch.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. McQueen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you, as well as your positive experiences with our friendly and professional service contractors. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Norma Mocnik Lake Havasu City, AZ

The warranty is very deceiving. If the item that is being serviced and another problem with the same item is found another service call must be opened. That is not right. If it was another appliance, etc., I could understand that.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Mocnik, Thank you for allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please note in accordance with the service plan, if the contract holder places an additional service request while the contractor is performing a tune-up at their home, the contract holder is required to pay an additional service call fee. Please know repairs are guaranteed for 30 days after completion, and we are available 24/7, 365 days a year to offer our personal assistance in the moment. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to provide this information. Landmark Home Warranty

Christine Peterson Pflugerville, TX

The process was easy. I had to call in, as my issue wasn't listed on the website, but even then it didn't take long. The next day, I was contacted by the contractor.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Peterson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and remarks regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is always our top priority and we are happy that you found convenience and ease in the warranty process. Please know your testimony is exactly what we strive for and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Mar. 25th, 2021

Jillian Wess Boise, ID

Alex was very helpful this morning in sharing more knowledge on the existing plan for our first year of coverage and how to best take advantage of the renewal. He very quickly guided us into a decision which was pleasant as we had not always had a good experience with Landmark Customer Service. Thank you Alex for your help!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Wess, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and we always appreciate the opportunity to help with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Alex is helpful and knowledgeable, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. We are also here 24/7, 365 days a year if you ever need additional help with any of your service requests. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Aug. 4th, 2021

Louis Los Angeles, CA

Just wanted to give kudos to Ashley L., who really took care of my situation in a thoughtful and diligent manner. I’d had several frustrating and subpar interactions with other reps, but she made me feel like I’d made a smart choice in choosing Landmark (the others made me second guess my choice).

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Louis, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Ashley! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Ashley loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 26th, 2021

Georgia Parker Spring, TX

Landmark has been quick to respond to the situation of our microwave failing. We were presented with options, which I didn't like, so I called their offices. Trisha R truly listened to what I was telling her and offered a very amenable solution to our problem. Thank you, Trisha, for representing Landmark in such a positive way!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Parker, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive feedback regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty and Trisha! Listening to your concerns and offering prompt resolution was very important to Trisha and she appreciated the opportunity to assist you. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 27th, 2021