Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Toni Carey

June 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Landmark does not provide exceptional service. They do not care about their clients; use the cheapest contractors; no warranties on work performed and everything is an exclusion. Read your contract before you buy. There are better home warranty companies out there. You call customer service to get assistance and have to be put on hold because the representatives have to check everything out with their "supervisor" before they can provide you service. This home warranty service was purchased through our realtor when we purchased this house and we had no say so in choosing a home warranty company but I do know that once my one-year contract is done I will NOT be renewing with Landmark. I have had other warranty companies and never experienced such horrible service

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Toni, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Tiffany Bailey

June 12th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't think I should have to pay for 2 service calls when the issue wasn't fixed the first time. Calls about the same problem in a certain time span should be grouped together. So far Landmark has been less than average.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Tiffany, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. The warranty does guarantee our contractor's work for 30 days. If your unit goes into failure within this timeframe, we can send the contractor back out to your home to check their work at no additional service call fee to you if it is the same issue. I will be sending you a direct e-mail to better address your concerns. Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Tim

June 12th, 2019 Colleyville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible company. I paid for a year of service. 3 different issues and all 3 have been denied. They are a terrible company, do not waste your money. Horrible company.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Tim, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Jim

June 12th, 2019 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had landmark home warranty for two homes now and I would not own a home with out them. I have used their services for home repairs from appliances, plumbing, heat and A/C and I have not had a bad thing to say about their services. You make one phone call and they handle the rest and I have no plan to change.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Jim, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Alice

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have not had any help from them. I used the re key service and I still paid for all of it.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Alice, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear about your experience with your re-key ticket. The warranty covers to re-key up to 6 locks and will provide you with 4 copies of the keys. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Mike

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When you have a service call, they either find a way to deny the claim or the home warranty only covers a small percentage of the services. I don't see the value in having Landmark Home Warranty over having no home warranty at all.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Mike, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Josh Fabrizio

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have not had a single positive experience with any of the contractors they have sent out. The last one they sent out rescheduled 4 times before doing the actual work.

Jun 12, 2019

Dear Josh, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the contractor had to reschedule with you multiple times. That is typically not how we intend for our service request to go. I will be forwarding your feedback to the appropriate department to implement the necessary training. I am however, please to see that your unit has been repaired. If you have any further questions or concerns, I would be happy to help you. You can reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Lee T

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There is little or no quality control over service providers.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Lee, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Debbie

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had varying results with Landmark. Most of the time they are quick and easy. My last transaction with them was SUPER easy and I liked it. But last year when my AC died, my husky and I sat in over 100 degree temperatures for 6 weeks longer than we had to because someone was afraid to tell us that the work was only half covered by our coverage.....so, hit and miss

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Debbie, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Byron B.

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The repairs over the last few years by Landmark contractors have been done by companies that are not responsive to customer service. Poor communication or no communication. The work that is covered by Landmark often consists of '''bandaid'' repairs in lieu of a complete or professional repair.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Byron, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

SHAWNA Riach

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was told something completely different than what took place with my garage door situation I want you just said one piece of each one of each

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Shawna, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

LISA STALDER

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had a horrible time getting my service done. I have had to make 3 calls on my hvac system in 6 months. 2 repair 1 tune up. 2 times I was sent to the same contractor that doesn't service my area. Then 2nd call was for leaking ac so they said tune up should fix it,wrong. Then a service call sent to the wrong contractor again. Western finally called and then the ticket was cancelled but landmark emailed me 2 days later saying it was completed though the contractor wasn't scheduled. Contractor no longer had the dispatch and I had to call again. Contractor made it right by coming out today (next day) even though they didn't have a dispatch number associated with the one I gave them. I have spent 180 for my hvac and yet to be fixed (hopefully today) even though I told then there was a leak and a smell of fumes and I have an infant in the home. I need to set up scoutnet call for my garage door though I am skeptical to do it and may end up having to contact someone myself.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the delays in your service requests. I am pleased that Western was able to go above and assist you properly. I will be sending you a direct e-mail to address your concerns. Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Memory Kubanda

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They came through when I needed them, but then it took nearly two months to get a pick up on a wrong order, they had ordered. I had to call or email them every week. Otherwise, they would have 5 stars.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Memory, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Robert Mell

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unable to have door locks rekeyed for all to match. Their vetted locksmiths were not available and would take the request, had to cancel the request.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I see that you have been authorized to use a contractor of your choice. Once you have been able to get your home re-keyed, please reach out to Landmark to review your invoice. The warranty covers up to 6 locks and will provide 4 copies of the keys. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Debra C

Cost of really and $60 service charge really adds up

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Debra, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Heather

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Makes no sense they dont cover all our garages

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Heather, Your feedback is taken very seriously as it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like the opportunity to review your concerns in more detail to better address them. Please reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Patricia Molsbee

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I''ve only had them for a couple of weeks, so I can''t give a huge review. But the one time I''ve had to call already, they were prompt on helping me.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Patricia, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

John

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

annual fee has doubled in past couple of years

Jun 13, 2019

Dear John, Landmark has updated our warranty coverage in the last couple of years to provide more coverage for our homeowners. I would be happy to go over any questions you have regarding the price or coverage of your warranty. You can reach me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Jenny

Have had difficulty with 1 contractor but otherwise great

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Jenny, We are glad to see that our agents have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Nita

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are quick and efficient. Technicians are very qualified and helpful..especially the AC guy.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Nita, We are glad to see that our agents and contractors have been able to provide you with 4-star service! We would be happy to hear your feedback on what we can do to provide you with 5-star services as it provides great insights on how we can improve to better serve our homeowners. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at . Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

RICHARD JAMESON

ONE REPAIR IS NOT COMPLETED YET SO HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE THE OUT COME

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Richard, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please reach out to me directly at if you need any assistance with your pending service request. Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Breanna

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was very easy to schedule an appointment.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Breanna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Bonnie

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did what they say in the warranty, and they did it quickly and efficiently.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Bonnie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

meg

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Glad I chose this company for my home warranty. They respond quickly and the company they sent was very professional and addressed my issue.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Meg, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

js

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

prompt notification and call backs , very professional

Jun 13, 2019

Dear JS, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Antoine

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had a couple of problems in the last year, have reported the problems and the response was quit with great contractors that fixed the problems each time.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Antoine, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Toni Blodgett

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

She explained all my options and delivered

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Toni, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

John Michael

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Promt to schedule. Great customer service. Great value.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear John, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Leticia Putnam

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everytime i have called landmark they have always answers and taken care of my problems

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Leticia, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Dan C.

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have experienced nothing but fast and courteous service every time I have contacted Landmark.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Dan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Paul Collins

Have had to use them 2 times with fast results

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Diane Hurley

Good Customer service. Honesty. Fast service. Explained coverage

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Diane, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Eileen chavez

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very polite and get me some one to take care of my problem immediately

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Eileen, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Tiffany

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything was taken care of in a professional and timely manner

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Tiffany, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Tom O

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Needed warranty service twice in 30 days. Landmark connected me to qualified contractors who responded well and did good work.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Tom, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Jon N.

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Responsive, good communication & nice follow up to make sure work is being completed in a timely manner.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Jon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Joyce Thompson

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Real person in customer service took my call.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Joyce, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Margaret Mickish

because I have had only excellent service from Landmark for the last 2 years

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Margaret, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Gregg

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

fast and efficient excellent customer service.....................

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Gregg, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Barbara Bridger

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Efficiency communication and follow through

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Gary K

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Even though their was one minor hiccup the overall experience has been very good. I have renewed for another year. They promptly address a problem and the service is scheduled within two days!

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

James

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Listens to problem. Gets the service people necessary to do the job. All done in a timely professional manner.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear James, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Mike Scott

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Got approval and job was completed within a week!!

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Mike, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Angel Seufert

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had fast responses, items covered and quick follow up.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Angel, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Richard Lyons

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional and friendly and always following up on services

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Richard, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

David

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick response time and professional in every way

Jun 13, 2019

Dear David, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Kristin Markland

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They always respond quickly and make sure my service is done correctly.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Kristin, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Floyd

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Consistently great service. Fast friendly and dependable.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Floyd, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Hal

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast response, quick repairs, great follow-up.

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Hal, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to service you in a timely manner! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to provide remarkable service for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager

Andrea Dragovich

June 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great communication, fast & efficient service

Jun 13, 2019

Dear Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to hear that you feel this way! We are here to provide you with a peace of mind for your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs! Sincerely, Tiffany Nguyen Customer Relations Manager