Dalworth Rug Cleaning Logo

Dalworth Rug Cleaning

LAST UPDATED: October 28th, 2021

Dalworth is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1976. The Dalworth facility is specially designed for rug cleaning and its unique process. The company services all types of rugs and offers different cleaning processes for each type of rug, depending on the type and material.

The Good

• Thorough Cleaning
  • Same-Day Pickup
  • Variety of Services

Thorough Cleaning

Dalworth has a special 10-step cleaning process that thoroughly cleans rugs and removes stains and pet smells, while maintaining the integrity of the rug. The company takes photos before cleaning and checks over each rug after it has been cleaned to make sure that no spots were missed. Customers can also observe the process before trusting the company with rugs.

Same-Day Pickup

The company offers a same-day pickup before 5 p.m. Since transporting large rugs can be difficult, it is a very helpful service. The size and weight of most large rugs makes transporting them at least a two-person job, not to mention needing a vehicle large enough to transport it.

Variety of Services

• Cowhide
  • Wool
  • Persian
  • Sheepskin

The company will also clean certain types of upholstery, make repairs, and offers temperature controlled storage.

The Bad

• Pricing
  • Limited Service Area
  • Limited Services

Pricing

Dalworth Rug Cleaning offers a premium and specialized service, and the pricing is in line with that level of service. While there are options to rent or buy a carpet cleaning machine and do it yourself, this can cause damage to certain types of rugs, and the chemicals used can leave a residue which builds up over time.

Limited Service Area

Unfortunately, Dalworth only services the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. If customers live in a different area, they can still refer to Dalworth’s website as a helpful resource for information on rug cleaning and repair.

Limited Services

While the company is thorough and specializes in rugs, that is the only service it offers — no carpet cleaning. Some customers may be looking for an all-in-one service.

The Bottom Line

Dalworth is a rug specialist with a unique cleaning process, detailed approach, and dedicated cleaning facility. With services like same-day pickup and in-house repairs, it is an excellent option for those living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The company’s website is also a great resource for rug care and other associated questions.

not_listed_location

Dalworth Rug Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take to get my rugs back?

It takes between 4 to 7 business days, depending on the rug and the particular repair and cleaning being done. For your convenience, the company will be happy to schedule a delivery date and time when it returns your area rug.

Do I need to remove furniture off my area rugs prior to arrival?

Dalworth will gladly move most furniture pieces to safely retrieve your rug; however, some particularly heavy pieces, such as pool tables need to be moved prior to the company's arrival. Dalworth also requests you remove all small breakable items from the tops of all furniture that will need to be moved.

Can Dalworth store my area rug after it's cleaned?

The company stores your rugs free of charge for the first month after cleaning. You will then be charged $15 monthly.

I am moving. Can Dalworth deliver my area rug to a new address?

Yes. The company can deliver to your new address as long as it is in the approved service area.

Does Dalworth have insurance for my area rugs when they are picked up and stored in its facility?

Yes. The company's insurance covers your property when it is entrusted to Dalworth for repair, service and storage.

When Dalworth delivers my area rug, will the company put my furniture back in its proper place?

Yes. That is part of the service provided. Dalworth would appreciate you being at home to instruct representatives where you would like the furniture placed.

What type of training do you have?

Over many years in business, Dalworth employees have earned a reputation as professionals in their area of expertise. They are specialists in all aspects of Oriental and specialty rug care. The cleaning technicians are thoroughly trained to identify rug specificities and custom clean your rug according to standards of excellence. Dalworth's skilled rug repair specialists are attentive to the detailed mending needs of your rug. They are committed to providing excellent care and service in every step of your rug’s cleaning and repair process.
Message from
Dalworth Rug Cleaning

We provide custom Oriental rug cleaning in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and have earned a reputation for outstanding customer care and service. Our award-winning customer service is rated five stars for our dedication to complete customer satisfaction.

We are a premier Oriental and specialty area rug cleaning company, cleaning over 750,000 rugs throughout DFW. Since 1976, we have been family owned and operated.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

bookmark

Featured Review

sanjiv ponnambalam Fort Worth, TX

From the first phone call I made to Dalworth to my rug being delivered back to my home my experience has been excellent. The costumer service and communication was very professional. When the technician was en route to pick up and deliver the rug I was given a 2 hour window with a 30 minute warning before they arrived, which was helpful. When I got the rug back it was in amazing condition, completely surpassed my expectations, the colors were extremely vibrant. I have recommended Dalworth to all my neighbors and if I could rate them 6/5 I would.

bookmark

Featured Review

Evan Islam Euless, TX

My office has a 12X10 rug and Dalworth Rug Cleaning has been cleaning it for years now. They keep my rug fresh and clean on a yearly basis. Their employees are the best when they come to my office