ADT-Monitored Security is a home security company based in Florida that affiliates with multiple dealers selling ADT authorized equipment. Founded in 1874, ADT-Monitored Security is one of the oldest and largest security companies in the world. ADT security systems offer an array of services, ranging from home and business security to fire monitoring and carbon monoxide monitoring.

ADT offers interactive solutions starting at $28.99 a month and has optional features such as video surveillance and the ADT Pulse app that can make you feel at home when you are away. ADT-Monitored Security has several equipment options with plenty of add-ons to personalize your security system to your needs. Check out ADT-Monitored Security reviews below if you want to know what customers have to say about the home security provider.

#1 Protect America chevron_right
#2 Guardian Protection chevron_right
#3 Frontpoint chevron_right

The Good

• Alarm Packages Start at $28.99
  • 6-Month Money Back Guarantee
  • ADT Pulse App
  • Home Automation
  • Variety of Options for Add-Ons
  • Threat Protection Guarantee

Alarm Packages Start at $28.99

ADT-Monitored Security offers its customers alarm packages starting at a $28.99 monthly fee, which is very reasonably priced for a starting plan. A basic home security system includes 24/7 security monitoring, a control panel and a small array of sensors such as door sensors, window sensors, and motion detectors.

6-Month Money Back Guarantee

ADT-Monitored Security also has one of the longest money-back guarantees in the security monitoring industry with its six-month, money-back guarantee. You won't find this with most security systems or alarm monitoring services.

ADT Pulse App

The ADT Pulse app is a mobile app that allows you to not only adjust your security system but also work your home automation features including opening and shutting your garage and climate control. You can sign in to ADT Pulse Interactive using any mobile device.

Home Automation

ADT offers many z-wave devices for automizing homes. Equipment includes some of the following:

• Smart locks
  • Smart lights
  • Smart thermostat
  • Remote garage door
  • Video doorbell camera
  • Smart switches & plugs

All of these smart home devices can be accessed from the Pulse mobile app and adjusted to your liking.

Variety and Options for Add-Ons

ADT-Monitored Security also offers a large variety of extra equipment, including security cameras, motion detectors, flood monitoring, fire monitoring, carbon monoxide monitoring, and even medical alert monitoring for people who are prone to health issues such as falls. ADT Medical alert systems come in three different plan options that range from basic pendants that work inside the home to GPS locating devices.

Threat Protection Guarantee

ADT-Monitored Security offers to cover up to $500 of your homeowner's insurance deductible if a burglary occurs at your home when your ADT security system is armed.

The Bad

• 36-Month Contract
  • Installation Fees
  • ADT-Monitored Security Equipment Only
  • Limited Package and Pricing Information

36-Month Contract

ADT-Monitored Security requires that you sign a 36-month contract for your alarm system as a new ADT customer. By industry standards, that's pretty low, but if you choose to cancel at any time, you will be required to pay 75 percent of the remaining cost of the contract, which can be expensive.

Installation Fees

ADT-Monitored Security also requires that one of its technicians come in and install your security system. This can be costly, depending on the package you select, but the typical upfront fee is $99. Many top-rated home security competitors don't charge any upfront fees at the beginning of the contract.

ADT-Monitored Security Equipment Only

It is also required that as a ADT customer, you only use ADT-Monitored Security equipment. There's no option to use outside equipment. This can continue to increase the amount that you are really paying for your security system. While you may think you are getting a great price, make sure you pay attention to the extra fees associated with the equipment and installation. Make sure to ask your sales rep the hard questions about price and installation fees.

Limited Package and Pricing Information

ADT-Monitored Security lists its main home security packages on its website, but it does not include detailed information regarding equipment and pricing information. We do know that the company requires a $99 activation fee and a monthly fee starting at $28.99. However, this isn't the price for all packages, so if you want more information, ADT-Monitored Security suggests you request a free quote on its site. Here is what ADT-Monitored Security does list on its site regarding its offered packages:

Traditional Package: Full security monitoring system includes a digital control panel, cellular connection, high-decibel alarm, entryway sensors, motion detector, wireless keychain remote, window and yard signs, backup battery, 24/7 monitoring.

Control Package: Includes everything in the Traditional package, plus the ADT app, which allows you to control your security system and smart devices from your phone or tablet. You can connect your smart devices and get email and text alerts as well. It functions on Z-Wave technology.

Video Package: Includes everything in the Control package, plus remote secure video that allows you to view footage from indoor and outdoor cameras on your mobile devices. You can also see live video and clips from triggered events.

ADT-Monitored Security Reviews

With hundreds of consumer reviews, ADT Security services do not have a high star rating from customers. Many complaints note a difficult cancellation process, poor customer service, and issues with the professional installation. To read more about what consumers said about the company, see the full list of reviews below.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

When it comes to longevity, ADT-Monitored Security is hands-down the security pro in the industry, but that doesn't mean its home security system is as highly recommended to a customer as other companies. The company has a variety of packages with a low monthly fee and options to meet anyone's needs, from monitoring centers to various sensors to ADT Pulse Interactive. However, installation fees and a rigid contract might deter some customers to another security company. Check the reviews below to see what customers have to say about ADT Security services.

View Best Home Security Companies

2.7

Ben Truong
August 24th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

amazing .. I didnt expect such great service I was really surprised. not much else will compare

Annie Rochester
August 24th, 2017 Unity, WI

Wonderful all around! fast shipping and fair payment options. They also have really nice people manning their phones.

Judith Pecho
August 21st, 2017 Ocala, FL

They wiped my comment off since it had a "o". Starting over. I had two men who came from ADT from a contact from the yellow pages, who were most unscrupulous. The first thing they did was cut my wired connections to my wired burgular alarm system. I wanted a few other contact added. They did not ask or have any contract to cut the wires to my contacts in the control box. They disabled the box. They were asked to leave at 5 pm since I have pain medication that makes me tired and harder to concentrate when tired and late in the day.. They said they would only need a little more time and would have the estimate ready. They were installing the electronic contacts after cutting my system with out any estimate or contract. At 10 pm, long after they should have gone, but I live alone and was over medicated by the medication prescribed. They then presented me with a long contract with small print and light print that I could not read as the lighting was not sufficient as I have moniovision for, sit down, $5,0000. Get that?? I had no idea what things cost and was tired and just wanted them out of there, so I signed it. I learned the next day that I had a three day right to rescission and called the company to do so, They voiced the contract but have not paid or made any effort to get the wired contact re-established. They said for me to get three estimates!!. I sent them one but it was not enough. The contacts still need to be done. I would not have this company do anything. They do not screen their representatives they send out to your home, and God only knows how many people these guys ripped off. And ADT, has not followed up to make sure that things were made right, which to me seems they are just as culpable since they know I am elderly and the situation. I want the contact made which can be done. Would not hire this company given that experience. Be very careful who you let into your house and check them out first and learn how much experience they have and if the company has indeed signed them on. The number in the phone book could give numbers of people who pay them for referrals. This was a horrible and embarrassing experience. Waiting until 10 pm for them to finish up. What the heck were they doing in my 4700 sft house??? I did not see them most of the time.

Tim
August 21st, 2017 Wichita, KS

For those complaining about the service of ADT, they have been bought out by Protection One, who is the BEST alarm company in the country. They have the best agents and the best customers service of any company when compared to ADT. The contracts are fair and they will work with you if the prices are too high. They never have late fees and if you get the extended service protection, you never pay for anything except batteries for your sensors. Start reconsidering ADT now if you've left them previously...Protection One buying them out changes things...I have experienced this myself!

Taylor May
August 21st, 2017 Miami, FL

I was really comforted by the guarantee they offered. I feel like my home and my finances are secure!

Riley James
August 21st, 2017 San Jose, CA

Good pricing options and fast delivery. Time will tell if it's reliable but I'm very optimistic considering the great customer service so far!

Kailey Stefens
August 18th, 2017 Mountain View, CA

I love my new system! Everything from the service to the setup has been so great for me. It was delivered surprisingly fast too, without any hiccups.

Rick Jordan
August 18th, 2017 Valley City, ND

fantastic ! Wife will be very happy. I got a deal! Also the person I spoke to was very understanding.

Weston Wright
August 18th, 2017 Clifton, NJ

My brother and I had an amazingly easy time getting set up and talking to support. We will definitely come here again

Tammy Edna
August 18th, 2017 San Jose, CA

Got a great price with easy setup - awesome!

John Richta
August 18th, 2017 Trumbull, CT

Very impressed with the service. Site was easiy to navigate and the rep on the phone was incredibly helpful

Terry Yassir
August 18th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

WOW! The rep on the phone was simply wonderful. She helped me with several issues I was having and stayed on making sure they we're resolved. Couldn't be happier

Kody Rodney
August 18th, 2017 Austin, TX

My niece suggested I try this, and I'm very happy she did. Excellent service all around

Mary Klien
August 17th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Fantastic experience! I was blown away by how friendly and helpful the staff were.

Kim
August 16th, 2017 Melbourne, FL

I had Adt..before ....didn't need so I cancled it....7 years I want to have it again...set up everything they canceled me saying I didn't pay $20.00 from my previous bill??? I can assure you ....that wasn't the case..its their lost....better I didn't use them again

Andy
August 14th, 2017 Littleton, CO

The system in the house worked okay. We lived in a pretty safe area and got it for the family because I needed to travel for business. The sales reps don't give you the full story. Sales reps won't talk about the 36 month contracts. When I cancelled and took a $900 cancellation fee rather than work with them again at our new home, I asked them to train sales reps to cover the 36 month contract piece with customers. Customer service said they are aware of the issue, but because it says 36 months in the contract, they feel no obligation to ensure sales reps cover it with customers. CUSTOMERS EXPECT CONTRACTS TO REFLECT WHAT THE SALES REP SAYS! Signing up for 3 years with a huge cancellation fee is a big deal, but they don't care about the customer. I posted some frustration on twitter and received a response asking about my experience. When I explained my complaint I received no response back. Also, the sales rep failed to mention that when we bought the "Ring" doorbell camera, we only received one month of free video cloud storage, after that, you must pay Ring to continue storing video, or you only use it in real time. A huge part of the value prop is that you can go back and look at captured video after the fact if something happens! You need to tell customers they will be paying extra for this! The way they handle sales is dishonest.

Karen Young
August 14th, 2017

I had an ADT system installed 4/17 in our new home (9/16). The installers were warned if they moved the washer to be careful because of the close space and watch the hoses. Two days after install I started a load of wash, left the room for 5 minutes and came back to a flood of water running from the laundry to the front door. I called the installer immediately and he admitted fault and gave me the number at ADT. No problem. wait until we see what the floor will do. One month later the floor buckled so bad it is like a roller coaster. I called ADT and they said it a nit their responsibility. Called third party installer, Defender and have been ignored and put off for three months. Their insurance adjuster (another third party) came out 10 days ago and the insurance company still has not received his report. I will withhold final review until I see how this will all turn out. So far I am not impressed.

Kathy
August 11th, 2017 Evarts, KY

Called them so we could get an alarm system for our mother, NEVER heard back form them and its been 2 weeks.

Rey
August 11th, 2017 Burbank, CA

The worse security company, ever. Lack of any customer service It is A financial company collected payment rather than providing service. I cancelled twice and unfortunately they purchased security company that I used, and again faced with problem after they started managing company.

Federico Trujillo
August 11th, 2017

After numerous complaints (2 months) the system was finally functional . Now on the wall where the key pad is, there is a monstrosity of Verizon signal booster. To make matters worse, the quote I received from a customer service supervisor was not honored. I now pay double what was quoted me. On my initial call to ADT for security service, I was very specific that I had an AT&T microcell to boost my cell phone signal and that I didn't want anything to interfere with that connectivity. So guess what, after 5 technicians being dispatched to the house they finally determined that the microcell and their system interfere with each other. This is why I have the Verizon booster on the wall. To make matters worse, the system sent out an alarm to PD and FD which they dispatched. Now I had to pay $16 to city for the false alarms. Long story short, I am stuck with a system for 2 years, they held me to the contract unless I wanted to pay for the full 2 years to get out of the contract. When the contract is complete, I will be removing the equipment and throwing it into the trash. Does that tell you how I feel about the quality of service that I received from ADT?

Steve
August 10th, 2017

My wife and I own two homes and both have ADT security monitoring equipment. One home has had ADT for over 10 years and there's been only one problem with that installation. When the system was first installed, there was a crimped wire installed in the drywall, that vibrated during very strong winds, creating a false alarm on the motion detector. This happened at least twice and the monitoring center called notifying me of an alarm. Although a false alarm, this was proof the system worked and was being monitored. I was home once when the alarm activated during the high winds. I notified ADT of the problem and they promptly sent out a tech replacing the wire correcting the problem. The second home purchased, the Pulse system was installed. Remote monitoring is a great feature. The customer service agent was great. We received exactly the equipment agreed upon at the price agreed. The tech did a great job installing all the security points and the control panel and assisted with down loading the app to our smart phones and going over the system functions for remote access. After receiving the Pulse system I called ADT to inquire on upgrading the old wired system. The customer service agent was great. Gave me great information and pricing to upgrade. Informed me I could get the same equipment and same service at a lower price - WOW! I didn't upgrade at that time but called back a few months later and same pricing and services were still honored. The Pulse system is fantastic, love that little key fob! Great experiences with ADT..no forged signatures, no false pricing and no contracts! Customer service set up both accounts so they are billed as one payment. I don't know about the other reviewers, but it sound like we're dealing with two different companies.

Brian
August 10th, 2017 New York, NY

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! ADT is the worst company out there. The liquidated damages clause, 30 days' notice, and 36-month contract are nothing short of unconscionable given that they don't actually provide the services to which they bind the customer. They immediately threatened turning my account over to a collection agency and impacting my credit score. It didn't matter that they on numerous occasions, in numerous ways, and for extended periods did not provide services.

Mike S.
August 9th, 2017 Baton Rouge, LA

Great value for the service and APP. No issues in over 3 years. Highly recommended.

REGINA THOMPSON
August 9th, 2017 Savannah, GA

I HAD HAD ADT FOR 20 YRS PLUS. IN 2014 ADT SENT OUT AN ADT TECHNICIAN TO CHANGE MY SYSTEM OVER TO WIRELESS . THE ADT TECHNICIAN OVERLOADED THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET USED TO POWER THE SYSTEM AFTER MY HUSBAND HAD REPEATEDLY TOLD HIM NOT TO.THE TECHNICIAN INSISTED HE HAD DONE THIS NUMEROUS TIMES AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. WITHIN A FEW WEEKS MY HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE FROM THAT OUTLET AND DUE TO THE FIRE WE WERE DISPLACED FROM OUR HOME FOR THREE MONTHS. THE FIRE DEPT DETERMINED IT WAS AN ELECTRICAL FIRE FROM THE OUTLET BEING OVERLOADED & ADT REFUSED TO ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEIR NEGLIGENCE AND ADVISED THAT THE TECHNICIANS THEY USE ARE CONTRACTED AND NOT ADT EMPLOYEES AND THAT ABSOLVED THEM FROM ANY LIABILITY. ADT SHOWED NO CARE OR COMPASSION DURING OUR ORDEAL. THE ADT SMOKE DETECTOR NEVER EVEN WENT OFF OR ALERTED THE FIRE DEPT. HAD I NOT BEEN HOME TO CALL THE FIRE DEPT MYSELF OUR HOME & EVERYTHING IN IT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BURNT TO THE GROUND. THANK GOD WE HAD EXCELLENT HOMEOWNER INSURANCE TO PROTECT OUR HOME & CONTENTS. I WILL NEVER USE ADT AGAIN EVER!

Kenny M
August 8th, 2017

I have been an ADT customer for almost a year. Just two months short. The equipment has performed flawlessly every time it has been activated even during two separate power failures.(battery backup). ADT has come through as promised. My system I selected was pretty much ala carte. No pressure to buy equipment that I didn't want. The Tech showed me the top of the line system then I deleted the items I deemed unnecessary with no worries. They are consistent with billing with no surprises. P.S. Alarm systems are only a deterrent to keep people honest, They cant keep Criminals Out. This statement is directed at one of the aforementioned reviews.

Sandro
August 8th, 2017

They don't care about customer service it takes them a week to answer emailes

Shirley
August 8th, 2017 San Bernardino, CA

ADT is the MOST dishonest company I have ever dealt with. I was quoted a price for monitoring service when I had the system installed. They changed the price of my monthly service and forged my signature on a new contract. I have been paying $10.00 more per month than I had agreed to. The customer service representatives that I have spoken to are incompetent and lack knowledge about the company they work for! I got a different answer each time I called. Asked to speak to a supervisor...even worse customer service. Not worth your time or money. Worse service imaginable!

Alex
August 7th, 2017 Winter Garden, FL

Horrible service and equipment! They installed a pricey equipment and after one day, half of the sensors weren't working. Called for assistance and they secluded for a technician visit and they did not show up. When I called after the scheduled time, they said they couldn't come and wanted to reschedule. Canceling their service!

Cathy
August 7th, 2017

I used ADT for 2 years and had nothing but trouble. I did my monthly system check and every month they sais I was fine. Then my system started sending "ghost alerts" to the police, fire and EMS. I called to get it repaired and was told the closest tech was 70 miles away. I said there is one 20 minutes away, I've used him. ADT swore they had never had a tech in my area. I gave up and called the tech 70 miles away. He said I needed to call the tech for this area because he doesn't service my town. I told him what ADT said and he was shocked. He called ADT and got my local tech scheduled for me. Unfortunately he never fixed it correctly and it never worked right. I gave up after 3 months and changed to a local monitoring and alarm company. They are awesome! DO NOT rely on ADT's reputation and commercials. I did and regretted it.

William Stahler
August 4th, 2017 Burke, VA

We were not told upfront on the number of outlets that would be taken by the camera system. The lamp controller failed within a short time and had to be replaced. Given the expense, the outlet situation and the lack of reliability, I regret ever upgrading the Pulse

Jeffrey
August 4th, 2017 Lincoln, NE

I contacted ADT for an alarm system when our neighbors home was robbed. As a firearms dealer I need a dependable system. While I don't keep an inventory, the ATF publishes my address as a dealer. I asked several questions: Where are the alarms monitored from? Answer: Texas ( I live in Nebraska) Who do you notify when an alarm is tripped? Answer: Police department ( I told them that I don't live in city limits so you mean the sheriff's department. They argued with me and said they only call POLICE.) They would not send anyone out to determine what I needed, I was supposed to do that from their website. They would send a qualified installer only after I chose the equipment. The installer was located in a city 250 miles away in a different state. Needless to say I went elsewhere for my system. Now they won't stop harassing me with phone calls and emails. I get 4 or 5 emails a day and usually 3 text messages a week.

D.B.
August 2nd, 2017

After several years with ADT, I had to disconnect the service because I moved, but I can say I was pleased with them. As of right now, thy offered me a price with some really good deals, but it's a little higher than what I can afford right now, so I'm still doing some research on other companies. Before all of this, I don't have any complaints about the service.

Mark Hamrick
August 2nd, 2017

I've had them in the past, but I haven't decided to go with them yet because it's too expensive. There's other options out there that can do the same thing, and they're even better.

Dewitt Jennings
August 2nd, 2017

Cost wise, it's been good. My mom has had it for years and she's never had a problem with it. Plus, the representative was good. He provided a positive experience. I'm happy with the service and feel secure with it. If I go out and my wife stays home, she just locks the door and turns the system on.

Bill Bennett
August 2nd, 2017

Their price is very competitive, and they have a good reputation. We already have it at our business, so we'll be installing into our house, once we purchase it.

Steve Katz
August 2nd, 2017

Everything was fine when we spoke to the representatives, but it was a whole different story when they sent out a technician. They had given me a price and feature, but when the guy came out to my house, it was totally different. It was a misleading situation.

Lois Lessmann
August 2nd, 2017

We signed up for it because I had an SCI, and my daughter wanted to make sure I was safe while she was gone. Plus, they had a good rating. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that my daughter wrote down all the information they gave us, but when it came to purchase the service, they wanted to charge us more.

Jamie Reed
August 2nd, 2017 Chicago, IL

So nice to have the piece of mind that comes with security. Delivery was faster than I expected and I didn't have any trouble with the set up process.

S Richardson
August 2nd, 2017

My alarm was struck by lighting about 2 weeks ago, as a result my phone line went out. I was without phone service as well as alarm service, for about 2 wks. I contacted my phone provider and they came out and stated that the problem was with the alarm. The alarm service stated that my motion detector had been struck by lighting and ADT does not cover lighting strikes. I asked the tech to disconnect the alarm system, he would not and left. I call the customer service number and attempted to cancel my service and they stated that I would have to give a 30 day notice. After that they set my alarm to go off, which I did not know how to shut it off. So I finally was able to pull the plug out of the wall jack, to stop the noise. This was the most horrifying experiences of my life. How could they be so mean. All I wanted them to do is disconnect the alarm and close my account. I would not recommend them to anyone. I've been a loyal customer since 1996 and they treated me so bad, that I had a nose bleed.

Courtnee Bishop
August 2nd, 2017 Fayetteville, NC

ADT is an all-around, absolutely terrible security company, and I actually dissuade people from getting it. From the nonexistent customer service to the actual equipment, I have been extremely dissatisfied with the service that we have been paying for over the last two years. To begin with, we got our service installed when someone ATTEMPTED to break into our house two summers ago. Less than two weeks after having the system installed, someone DID manage to get into our house (while the system was ARMED) and steal our belongings. They were able to do so by simply flipping the breaker and killing the electricity to our house. ADT NEVER reached out because “power outages happen all the time.” If I knew it was that easy to disarm ADT's system, my husband and I would NEVER have gotten it, because it is basically useless. I submitted police reports and insurance documents to ADT in order to make a claim, but they NEVER responded. I called several times to cancel our service and again, I got absolutely nowhere. On top of that, at least once a month, the panel “loses” internet connection for no apparent reason (no outages, no storms coming, etc.) and needs to be reset. If it wasn't for one tech showing me how to reset it myself, I would have had to have a tech at our house EVERY SINGLE MONTH to simply reset the system. That is absolutely ridiculous! Also, ADT has cost my family hundreds of dollars with the City of Fayetteville because they've sent officers out to check on false alarms—alarms that were caused by our 30 pound dog, which the tech who installed the equipment PROMISED a 30 pound dog “could not, would not” trigger the alarm. Overall, ADT has lied to us, cheated us out of money, and left us at our most vulnerable. Of all the major purchases we've made, ADT is our biggest regret. We should not have to pay for this kind of service or treatment, and we will continue to warn other homeowners about this company. In my husband's own words, this company “sucks butthole juice.”

Jake Millicent
August 1st, 2017

Excellent customer service, I was very impressed by how they treated me. I would absolutely recommend to a friend.

DAVE
August 1st, 2017

ADT sent me a promo for old customers that left. They made some discounts and an installer installed $2700 worth of equipment. I negotiated some discounts and was promised an additional $300 gift card in 20 days. 10 weeks later no $300 as promised. I put in a dispute on their equipment charges of $300. Defenders the rep for ADT starts calling me and harassing me for $300. I told them at least 10 times that you owe me $300 . Now the cards have arrived , my credit card company has released the $300. they still call and say I have not paid over the phone. I am not paying on the phone because my credit card company is sending the $. Expediously the rep from Defenders says ok so you are not paying and this will to on your credit rating and we will turn over to a collection agency. GEEZ 2. Also my monthly bill is wrong- not per the contract + USAA provided a $5 / month discount. When I call ADT they refer me back to Defenders . Defenders acts like they do not get the wrong they are doing me.

Cindy
July 31st, 2017

I called to question the cost of my ADT I have had for years because I pay too much for the service I get compared to others and they just raised my monthly fee. The woman told me why it went up then pretty much dismissed any of my concerns. She gave my the option to buy more equipment and pay more monthly. I pay $56 for a basic service. No mobile app or cameras. After talking to her Its time to check into other services

Shannon
July 26th, 2017 Lakeport, CA

Getting ADT was the worst decision in a home security system that I could have ever made. They are over priced, their equipment constantly malfunctions, and they play this customer service game between them & the 3rd party installer Defender to make sure the issues are not addressed so they don't have to refund my money for a system that has never worked correctly.

Richard
July 24th, 2017

All is well until you cancel. Customers beware. Read the contract carefully. If you do not then you will be dealing with it later. Overpriced for what you get.

J. Graham
July 24th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

From the misleading add, to the high pressure sales pitch, to the numerous calls for billing inquires, to nasty customer reps that you speak to, the hangups when you request a supervisor. 3 Year Contract. ADT is a good company their subcontractors are horrible. Do not use Defenders/Protect your Home for ADT Alarm Service. You will be sorry. I know I am.

Sunday Rottler
July 17th, 2017

Terrible company. We sold the home that had ADT Service, and closed the account. However ADT won't let go. It's been seven months, and they keep billing our card. We keep disputing the charges, and they keep denying that the account was ever closed, even though we've spoken to numerous people who have all promised that the account is closed, new representatives, keep insisting we never cancelled the contract. Even though we did numerous times. Corruption at it's core.

john plummer
July 13th, 2017 Litchfield, CT

This is a mediocre security system with a high price and a contract which is unreasonable. I sold my house and got the new owners to sign up with ADT. yet, ADT is still holding me to the three year contract. This is unreasonable. The company emphasizes sales over the value of a customer.. SHame

Delores Johnson
July 11th, 2017 Slippery Rock, PA

Fantastic service! I was blown away by how friendly and helpful each of the reps I spoke to were. Other companies need to take note, this is how business should be done

Ilene
July 11th, 2017

They installed the security system incorrectly. Alarm would go off and police would show up right away. We got charged thousands of dollars because of this idiot company. the police are in their pocket. Family worked for a security company and has mentioned what a money maker these are and they don't do anything that a dog would. Security companies are a great money maker for the police departments. Get yourselves good servalance and save your money.