Best Company Guarantee Lemonade Logo

Lemonade

8.4

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2022

Transforming an industry that generally confuses consumers with complicated technical terms and lacks the latest technology is a sizable task, but that's exactly what Lemonade aims to do.

Lemonade is a licensed insurance company offering homeowners insurance, pet health insurance, and renters insurance in the United States. The company is powered by artificial intelligence behavioral economics and is driven by social good. Lemonade is a certified B-Corp and donates its unused premiums to nonprofits selected by the policyholders.

The Good

• Giveback Program
  • Hassle-Free
  • Robust Coverage
  • Financially Rated
  • Certified B-Corporation
  • International Presence

Giveback Program

Traditional insurance companies make a profit by keeping the money they don't pay out in claims. This means that the company loses money every time it pays a claim, giving the company the incentive to deny or delay funds.

Lemonade is unique because instead of keeping the money from your premiums, it donates the unclaimed remainder to charitable organizations.

At the end of the year, Lemonade gives back any leftover money to causes chosen by policyholders and uses reinsurance to cover the cases where the group's claims exceed what's left in the pool.

Lemonade's Giveback program includes charities such as American Red Cross, ACLU, New Story, Teach for America, The Trevor Project, 350.org, Direct Relief, and more.

Hassle-Free

Lemonade is known for being extremely technology-friendly. So it's incredibly simple to sign up and get a quote. While the company advertises that the process only takes about a minute and a half, we think 5 to 10 minutes is more accurate if you're carefully going over the coverage and including everything you know about your home or condo. Once you've entered the necessary information, Lemonade provides you with a monthly quote. From here, you can add coverage, choose your deductible, and check for discounts.

When buying homeowners insurance, you can add your mortgage to your policy, and Lemonade will send your proof of insurance. If you're already insured with a different company, you can easily switch since Lemonade will take care of that process for you.

Robust Coverage

Lemonade offers reasonably extensive coverage that's extremely affordable. The coverage you need will affect your monthly price, but homeowners can expect the following coverage from their basic insurance plan:

• Personal Property — covers theft, damage, or destruction of personal items
  • Reconstruction Costs — covers the cost of repairs to the home
  • Personal Liability — covers medical expenses and legal fees when a guest or neighbor is injured on your property
  • Loss of Use — covers any living expenses if you are forced to leave your home for covered reasons

Lemonade customers can add extra coverage for additional personal property coverage. This extra coverage is helpful for expensive jewelry, fine art, bikes, cameras, and musical instruments to their policies. You can also quickly add your spouse or significant other to your policy (spouses are free, significant others can be added for a few extra dollars a month), add water back-up coverage (covers damage caused by water coming out of your drain or sewer), and add loss assessment (which covers you if your home or condo association charges you for damage to your building).

Financially Rated

Lemonade received a Financial Stability Rating® of A-Exceptional, from Demotech Inc.

The insurance provider is also reinsured by some of the largest reinsurers in the industry.

Certified B-Corporation

In May 2016, Lemonade became a Public Benefit Corporation and was awarded the provisional B-Corp Certificate (both firsts for an insurance carrier).

According to the Certified B Corporation website, "Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy."

International Presence

Back in 2018, Lemonade announced that it was extending its business to Europe.

In 2019, Lemonade began offering contents and liability insurance in Germany. A year later, the company launched in the Netherlands and 2020 in France.

The Bad

• Limited Customer Insight
  • Not Available Nationwide
  • Some Coverage Gaps

Limited Customer Insight

Best Company has not received many Lemonade home insurance reviews, which means an assessment of the customer experience is not available.

Despite this lack of insight, Lemonade's innovations and giveback program make it attractive for people interested in convenience and supporting nonprofits.

Not Available Nationwide

Although Lemonade plans to be available throughout the United States one day, its coverage is still limited.

Lemonade's Homeowners Insurance is not available to residents of the following states:

• Alaska
  • Vermont
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming

Additionally, Lemonade’s Condo Insurance is not available to residents of the following states:

• Alaska
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming

Lemonade encourages people to stay tuned as the insurer is continually expanding its services.

Coverage Gaps

Homeowners should keep in mind that Lemonade's insurance coverage does not include structural or personal property damage caused by floods. However, this is not unusual as most insurance companies don't offer flood insurance in their base homeowners policies. But if you specifically want flood insurance, you'll need to look at other insurance providers or buy a separate insurance product.

Depending on your location, you can add earthquake coverage to your Lemonade homeowners insurance policy. However, it's only available to homeowners in California and Arkansas.

Lemonade does not cover high-risk dog attacks. This means you're covered if your dog bites someone as long as they're not considered a high-risk breed and don't have a history of aggression.

High-risk breeds include Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and Wolf-hybrids.

The only exception to the breed restriction is if your dog is certified as a seeing guide dog, hearing dog, or is trained to assist the physically disabled.

The Bottom Line

Lemonade's structure and technological innovations make it quite different from a traditional insurance company. Lemonade has become popular due to its low insurance premium rates, social good platform, and its technology-driven and transparent pricing policies.

Homeowners can pay as little as $25 per month for homeowners insurance - of course, your insurance rate will depend on a variety of factors such as how much personal property you have, if you choose to add extra coverage, etc. Lemonade is known for being extremely affordable, so we recommend getting a quote and comparing it to other insurance providers.

Homeowners should keep in mind that Lemonade homeowners insurance doesn't cover everything. Be sure to read the fine print and make sure you're getting the exact coverage you need.

As previously mentioned, a Lemonade policy isn't available nationwide. The company has plans to expand; however, when that will happen isn't disclosed.

While insight on the customer experience is limited, homeowners should anticipate a positive experience when working with Lemonade. The insurance provider aims to transform the insurance industry, and we applaud the company's dedication to providing consumers with a fast, affordable, and hassle-free experience.

Disclosure: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Privacy Policy, Best Company will not sell the information you provide to us on this page or the information we collect automatically on this page to any third parties.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.8

Leola Ailene San Diego, CA

I'm a satisfied customer. I have uses Lemonade for the past 3 years to insure my rented apartment. Setting up a policy was very easy. I simply selected the coverage I needed (based on parameters set by my building's management) and in minutes had a policy that was effective on my intended move-in date. The cost is very affordable. I'm also very happy with the website interface. It was very easy for me to make changes (adding a roommate, updating a billing address) and obtain copies of proof of insurance. I have had no issues at all. I would recommend Lemonade.

Xiaoping Xu

I really appreciate prompt and professional handling of my claim by Lemonade. Also it is super easy to purchase insurance plan and tailor it through Lemonade App.

Neil Bansal Chicago, IL

My kitchen sink backed up and damaged my floors. Lemonade had me take a video describing the event (anti fraud AI) and then sent out an inspector. After confirming coverage, they issued payment directly to my bank account. The whole process was relatively straightforward. This is the first time I’ve had to deal with an insurance claim but I’m glad Lemonade was so on top of it. I’ve heard their good reviews online which made me choose them in the first place. While I was weary to try them over a “name brand” company, the combination of reviews, ease of use (app based quote and communication), and social mission were good reasons to use them. As with any insurance, make sure you understand what’s covered and what your responsibility is. There was some confusion about whether my building policy was to cover some portion of my claim but, after sending the building policy info to lemonade, lemonade sent me additional payment right away.

Tanisha Davis Chicago, IL

I was skeptical about Lemonade because i have never heard of them before. I recently saw them on Credit Karma and decide to check them out. They offer full coverage at a great price and can be afforded by any one. Me having a perfect driving record added a few perks which i loved 🥰 i would definitely recommend them to future insurance needles.

ed feria Union City, CA

We filed a claim for the replacement of a dilapidated privacy fence. Shortly after filing the claim we goat a call from Russ who explained the process to us in detail. An adjuster was sent to our home to assess the needed repairs. Shortly thereafter, we were given a detailed explanation of the computations showing what Lemonade was sending us after our deductible. The amount showed up in our account a couple of days later. We were also advised that if we got a quote that was higher than what the adjuster recommended, then we would be sent the additional funds. we found the service and the attention from Russ very satisfying and are recommending Lemonade to our friends. Thanks!

Julia Selezneva Redwood City, CA

I signed up for Lemonade a couple years ago because it was the most affordable and customizable homeowners/condo insurance after a not so great experience with a claim before for a broken fridge. Fast forward to last month, we had an accidental leak in the kitchen. Their app and the claim submission was easy to navigate. However I still had questions and wasn’t sure, and Desiree from Claims was assigned to help me navigate. She has been fantastic in answering questions, navigating this (especially since my initial assumption was that it won’t get covered), navigating my complex HOA rules and helping me understand supporting documents. So Lemonade as an insurance, has been great, but more so the people who work there (specifically Desiree) are amazing - and the nicest I’ve ever come across in dealing with insurances.

Gerald Alexander Bartlett, IL

My experience with Lemonade has been great! I am very happy with how Marques has handled my claim. Very professional and prompt in handling my issues. I will certainly be spreading the word about the Lemonade Insurance Company.

THeFlAvORIsJusT wOoW East Moline, IL

I'm extremely pleased with the monthly fee offered by Lemonade, which is very affordable. I have peace of mind that our material possessions are carefully and fully insured. I've already recommends Lemonade insurance to my friends and family!!!

Cedarchick M Frisco, TX

Unfortunately I've had to file two claims in three months after never having to file a claim with homeowners insurance for many years. I was treated with respect, constant communication and kindness by everyone I've ever spoken to at lemonade, most recently Scott. I can't say enough good things about this little company and how they treat their customers. I'm honestly pleasantly shocked. They have a loyal customer in me.

Carol Potter Penryn, CA

We lost our home to the Valdor fire in California last August. We also lost two outbuildings. We switched to Lemonade earlier that year. I called Lemonade the next day and I was clearly stressed and upset to make our claim the next day. We were devastated. Lemonades agents were wonderful from day one. The worked with is through the entire process. By December we were pretty much paid in full. What was left was loss of use. Which was paid in full in August of this year. We are very grateful for their agents and their caring nature. Thank you!

jdhdidkd San Francisco, CA

Lemonade seems to offer the easiest home insurance options to choose from. I opted for water damage as well, and glad I did- because I had a drain pipe explode at my house after 8 months of moving in. I was able to submit a claim with Lemonade through the app, and emailed them all the documents, photos and receipts. Got my claim minus deductible in about a month and a half. Thank you!

Angelic Williams Sacramento, CA

Working with Lemonade and Amy was great. Amy stepped in when my original rep had to suddenly take time away from work due to a personal matter. Amy was diligent, thorough and kept me informed every step of the way. Having to deal with an insurance claim is never something to look forward to but Amy was always professional, always made me feel like she was competent and never left any stone unturned when investigating my claim.

yelena pshennaya Staten Island, NY

I have been the customer of Lemonade close to a year and I would highly recommend their service. I have been using their app and it is super efficient and what a great change from traditional hold on a line for hours service that other insurance companies are offering. Their customer service team is super attentive and Bryan from Customer Service team was absolutely amazing. He made sure that I know who and how to contact if I need help, when he was leaving on holidays, while my case was still in process. Definitely 5 stars service!

Daniel Wherrett Los Angeles, CA

Lemonade and Christina from the claims team have been so amazing through this process. Christina has been working with me throughout my busy travel schedule and has gone above and beyond to make sure I have been taken care of and has been beyond helpful to make sure things get taken care of to get my house back in safe and livable condition. Lemonade has been amazing and Christina has been the most amazing and resourceful person I could have ever wished for to have handle my claim during this stressful process.

David Kushner Dallas, TX

I made it about two months as a first-time homeowner before a serious storm revealed massive leaks in my roof. Waking up at 3am to water rushing in through the wall sockets is not a fun experience by any means. After the panic abated, I picked up my phone to file a claim. Lemonade had already figured out that a storm had passed through my area, asked if the damage was related, had me record some evidence of the damage and a video attestation. This particular claim they weren't able to settle automatically, so they had to send a claims adjuster. The one they selected for my area was incredibly professional, understanding and seemed genuinely concerned with getting my house and my life back to normal as quickly as possible. Dealing with insurance will never be a fun experience, its just the nature of the industry. With Lemonade, though, it at least feels like they're on your side, and when you're ankle deep in water in your brand new home, you need an insurance company like that.

Shawn T. Appleton, WI

Easy. No hassle. Was skeptical about how hands-off the sign up process seemed, but figured home claims were rare enough we'd try to trim some cost and sign up with Lemonade. Was very nervous as a 10+ year homeowner when a hail storm rolled through, and we had to make our very first claim with a very new (and relatively unknown in my area) company that I had just learned about and signed up for not long before..... exceeded my expectations and then some... painless process and they provided exceptional customer service throughout! I'd say almost too easy to be true but our claim is final, there was no back and forth hassle, they gave us a fair assessment from the start and our new roof will be going on as soon as weather permits! We've had a few different policies over the years in addition to car insurance with the traditional carriers, and the entire process with Lemonade was simple, straightforward and more painless than any other insurance sign up or claim (compared to our auto experience) we've dealt with. I'd definitely recommend them (Lemonade) and we'll be sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

W Thomas Oldroyd Daytona Beach, FL

Overall I am happy with Lemonade. This is my first year using them for my condo insurance. Everyone has always been very polite and professional. I am not accustomed to using my insurance benefits so when I made my first claim there were some new experiences - which I was able to complete using the app. What was especially nice was they sent a construction rep to come out to see the damage and write a detailed report about what needed to be done to complete the necessary repair. It did take a while to get the final estimate but it was very detailed which I greatly appreciate the detail drawing and description as it will help me with hiring a company to perform the repairs next month. So thanks to Lemonade for their help.

Jay Atlas Philadelphia, PA

Lemonade has made it easy for someone coming from a lower class to maintain renters' insurance. It's affordable and straightforward with the service.

T H

Lemonade is The BEST!!!!! Desiree and the Team was super responsive and knowledgeable when an unexpected disaster struck. They kept me calm , in the loop and put my mind at ease for the outcome. Glad I'm still a customer after all these years, you never know when life will give you lemons.....🍋 🍋 🍋

Albert Casazza Dallas, TX

I really appreciated the prompt response to my initial claim . Also the claim inspector came out the next day to survey the damage and within 2 days the claim was opened. The claim was paid promptly within the week and the supplements were paid as received with documentation. Very satisfied with the lemonade experience and claim service.

Robert M Leander, TX

Excellent people working for a great company (thank you Justice from Claims) -- everyone is always helpful and responsive to any questions or comments sent their way. Happy to continue being a customer and would recommend to anyone!

Gibran Hasan North Las Vegas, NV

Lemonade is the best insurance company. My family and I have had the best experience with them. Lemonade & the agents truly go above and beyond to make the claims process as easy as possible for you. Anybody who skips this company is missing out on 10/10 service.

Grace Annese Fairport, NY

We had a tree fall on our brand new fence and pool - lemonade sent out their claim inspector within 48 hours and we got our claim approved within a week. I was very worried about the whole process but they made it so easy and stress free.

Iris Stoll Los Angeles, CA

Lemonade is easy to deal with. It’s all online or via app. Once you send them what they need they (in my case Phillip) contact you and give you an update on your claim. It is always easy to reach them. No waiting or holding on the phone. Phillip kept me updated during the process and also approved my claim. I am very happy with their service.

Danny Shulman Los Angeles, CA

They were so helpful throughout the process. Even though it was the HOAs liability, lemonade still paid my claim and handled the backend so I was made whole. They handled all the payment with my contractor and made things easy.

Kristin Farahdel Decatur, GA

Alyssa was absolutely wonderful. She let me know everything I needed to provide her and then helped me figure out another way to solve an issue I was having. She was patient and made sure I was taken care of and I couldn’t have asked for someone better during such a stressful experience.

Ansunny12 Winterville, GA

I've been with Lemonade for several years now. I can honestly say their customer service has been top notch. Although everything is done over an app, their response time and customer support is simply amazing. They take their time to address your concerns and make sure all issues are handled in a timely manner.

Korena Williams New Braunfels, TX

First I choose Lemonade because the donation of my excess yearly premium to a charity of my choice. Which that coupled with the great coverage at a reasonable price can be beat. So I thought. I recently had a tree crash into my home. Jeremy at lemonade helped make it a calm and quick remedy. 10 out of 10 recommend lemonade.

Jacob Stein Altoona, IA

Getting a quote was extremely easy — 15 minutes and I had coverage for my new home. When we experienced a hail storm and had significant damage to our house the claim process was super easy — no short changing, no arguing. Everything with Lemonade has been excellent.

Mike Demirchyan Porter Ranch, CA

My experience with Lemonade insurance was very satisfying. It was a long process, but at no fault of Lemonade, my agent Desiree was very communicative, informative and made the entire process easier and smoother. I would highly recommend Lemonade insurance to anyone looking for home insurance.

Mike Robinson Columbia, MD

Lemonade is BY FAR the best, most honest insurance company in the business! THE ONLY INSURANCE COMPANY that did not low ball my claim when ALL others ALWAYS have. Service was fast, seamless, courteous and the money was direct deposited in my bank in less than a week. On a scale of 1-10, I give Lemonade a 20! Premiums are also very reasonable.

Catherine Dallas, TX

There was a hail storm in my area and I had roof damage. I started a claim in their east to use app and within two days an agent reached out to me and we started the process. I got my roof and gutters replaced in no time. Very hassle free and quick experience. I will be a client for life.

Tony Rodriguez San Diego, CA

From the day I filed my claim, Ms C has been very helpful to get the claim expedited. The claim was completed in a timely manner. Ms C is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She explained in detail the whole process, of the claim. Thank you

Nikhil Suwanee, GA

Awesome experience overall. Signup was easy, the App is convenient. They even managed contacting my previous home insurance company to cancel their coverage. Had to submit a claim for some wind damage and it was handled professionally - all through the App.

Ronald Hannah Boonville, NY

Wonderful company. We have been with Lemonade since they started. Wonderful customer service reps and wonderful claims reps. We had two serious damages to the home and your company was there and made everything alright. We always tell everybody about your company and recommend it to all our friends and even people we speak to in general.

Tommy Kim Round Rock, TX

Been with Lemonade for about two years now and just had my roof replaced due to hail damage a few months back. It was a relatively painless process for me, although the review process after the inspection took a bit longer than I was expecting. But in the end it was all approved without any fuss, and my roof was replaced (which included removal and reinstallation of solar panels). So far so good, happy with the result.

Dion Cozamanis Egg Harbor, NJ

Just amazing customer service !! Fast and efficient claims , they don’t low ball your estimate, in fact the overestimate it to give you cushion in choosing a great company to fit your personal needs . I would recommend this company to anyone as I have to my whole family and friends already. I don’t write reviews but it’s so refreshing to have a honest caring company in a crazy evil world. Thank you Lemonade!!! Yes that name makes you laugh 😂 Go lemonade!!!

Alicia F. B. West Orange, NJ

Lemonade’s customer service has been great since we’ve started working with them. We’ve dealt with insurance contract updates, claims, and acting as a liaison between our lender and Lemonade, and they’ve been great with any issues big or small. What’s more, I’m pleased that I’m able to support my favorite charitable organizations in conjunction with my home insurance. I highly recommend Lemonade for buyers and renters alike.

Gloria Aquino Menifee, CA

The claims process was easy and the Lemonade app format high tech! Claims replied quickly and Lauren took time to explain the process in an unhurried, courteous manner. They were accessible via email and phone which I appreciated. I try to take things step by step to not add the stress of overthinking things. Lemonade's prompt replies and actions alleviated that stress. Thanks, Lemonade!

Vupegui Lake Forest, CA

Lemonade was amazing in handling my claim which impacted the use of my kitchen and bathroom during the holidays. Benjamin was very professional and attentive during the claim process and throughout the entire ordeal. I am so happy that I chose Lemonade Insurance over the other companies and their online service and professional staff members are second to none. Ben is a true professional and quite knowledgeable in the field which certainly eased my anxiety and helped me cope with the emergency at my home. I highly recommend Ben and his team at Lemonade.

Liza Linsao Monterey, CA

It was complete panic mode when we found sudden water damage in our new home, but Desiree was absolutely awesome in explaining every step of the process, answering our questions, and taking care of us so that our stressful situation wasn't as stressful and overwhelming as I'm sure it could have been. She was attentive, responsive, understanding and always a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Desiree and Lemonade!

Nitay Gold San Diego, CA

I have been very lucky to choose Lemonade as my homeowner insurance provider. A month after we moved into our new home, we found a leak in the kitchen. Lemonade was great to deal with from beginning to end. They were truly reasonable with the way they approach the situation and never left us frustrated. Our insurance slightly went up but it is a nonreplaceable option for us as we could not believe there could be a better homeowner insurance company that could have handled our situation better.

Seth Geist Las Vegas, NV

Not only does Lemonade offer affordable insurance rates, but when we actually had to file a homeowners claim due to a massive plumbing leak in our kitchen and bathroom area, they made the experience less stressful and we’re very helpful in helping us to sort things out. I would highly recommend Lemonade to anyone that is looking for renter’s or homeowner’s insurance.

Emily Seferovich Portland, OR

The lemonade team acted as true advocates for me in a crappy situation. I am beyond impressed with their commitment to an excellent customer experience. Christy went above and beyond to help us deal with a very unfortunate theft situation. We had tried to deal with State Farm on this claim previously and I was treated very poorly by their claim specialist (they felt much more like an adversary than an ally). I'm really glad we chose to work with Lemonade for our HOI! <3

Robert Morris Cypress, CA

I had a slow leak that caused a lot of damage on a my raised foundation home. It caused damage to the sub floor. The bathroom had to be demolished and the carpet in the bedroom was due to floor damage. It was easy to submit a claim online and the people from Lemonade (home owner insurance) were more than willing to help navigate the claim process. After the inspection of the damage and the inspector's report was submitted the claim was funded in a matter of days and not a matter of weeks. Thank you Lemonade.

Steph Glendale, CA

This was my first time filing a claim with Lemonade. Erin was extremely helpful and processed my claim without increasing my stress or making me feel defensive in only 1 day! The money was deposited into my account within 3 days of my initial claim being made. Highly impressed and happy I could trust that my insurance would pay for what it said it would pay for.

Christina Sutu-Wallar Fresno, CA

I first heard of lemonade insurance because they offer pet insurance. As a new company, I was kind of skeptical. But I did see that they started offering home owners insurance, so I did some research. Turns out, they’re the top rated company according to Forbes! I like that they’re new, innovative, and getting great ratings from credible sources.

dbn Sacramento, CA

I was robbed at gunpoint and had my expensive camera setup and phone stolen from me that I worked very hard to earn. It was a devastating event financially, and mentally. I feel like nowadays, good service is an exception and not the rule. I did not expect anything to happen, and was met with a thorough and courteous claim filing experience. My case was reviewed and approved in a very fair and timely manner. I am very appreciative that they have helped me financially recover so I can return to pursuing my creative passion. Lemonade helped make a difficult time easier on me. My only suggestion would be, have options to file insurance claims on a computer. Everything is done through mobile in the app. After having my phone stolen this was an inconvenience.

Jesse Tandler Los Angeles, CA

I only leave reviews when I have either a really poor or really great experience. In this case, the experience was much better than one might expect from an insurance company. Not only is my premium very reasonable compared to the competition, but the service I've received has been generally responsive, friendly, and helpful. An installer had messed up when they installed a new dishwasher, and the leak ruined all of the kitchen flooring. Lemonade helped me handle the mitigation and replacement quickly, and then was able to get my insurance deductible back from the company that messed up. Admittedly it took a while, but they got it done. I'm thankful for this positive experience and thought Lemonade deserved props for how they handled it all.

Keyz Conclase New York, NY

What I like the most about Lemonade is that they are on point with customer service, and have been since day one. At first I was skeptical about signing up because the prices are more competitive than other insurance companies. I did not know that they would actually be able to help me when I needed their help and nevertheless, they have proven to do so . In my last claim, I thought I would be waiting for ever for a decision and it only to a few days after the estimator came to see my property, Jim was very helpful as well. He took time to look throughout all that was needed to be repaired after a my house was hit with a severe windstorm. Also the application is so good at making your life easier when making a claim, you just need to follow through with the questions and take short videos of the damages and what you see describing the damages. All and all I am very happy with Lemonade and what they are doing for their customers, I hear they are working on vehicle Insurance too, Im very exited about that and all the other benefits that Lemonade has to offer.