Bear River Mutual

Bear River Mutual Logo

Bear River Mutual

Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

State Farm LogoState Farm ›

9.7

Overall
Score

Wells Fargo LogoWells Fargo ›

AAA LogoAAA ›

Bear River Mutual LogoBear River Mutual ›

4.9

Amber Hawkes
September 17th, 2018 Saratoga Springs, UT

When our basement flooded, Bear River was there every step of the way. They were quick to respond and the coverage was better than any other insurance we’ve had.

L Fowler
August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

We have been with Bear River for years and have had to file several claims for which they responded quickly and effectively. Their customer service is friendly and efficient.

Troy Millett
August 21st, 2018 Lindon, UT

I have had home insurance in Bear River Mutual for many years now. They have great rates and great customer service. Highly recommend.

Kip Fowler
June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

My parents started with this company and I just stayed with them when I started my own family. They have been very good to me and offer me discounts because of my loyalty. I have been really pleased with them when I have filed a claim at how quickly they have it done.

Lynette Fowler
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We have been with Bear River our whole marriage and have had a good experience. No one can come close to the deals that they can provide our family because of how long we have been with them. I wasn't crazy about how our premium when up after our daughter was in an accident though.

Jonathan
December 20th, 2017 Bountiful, UT DETAILS

We are with them for Home and Auto. They are a great value if you meet their requirements.

Alle
November 20th, 2017 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

Just switched to Bear River. They are going to help me save over $30 a month! No complaints yet. so far so good.