Target Logo

8.8

Sarah Russie Clearfield, UT

Products are not good quality. Really toxic air inside the stores due to popcorn and super fragrant cleaning products used. Prices are not great. Company should invest in fragrance free products and better ventilation system to protect customer health.

Zharia Allums Haines City, FL

Compared to other similar stores, the prices are a little more expensive, but there are items of better quality which cannot be found at other stores.

JC Riverton, UT

Target has a bunch of awesome things to choose from! It has so many different things! Overall, the staff is very helpful!

Regina Lindon, UT

I love constantly updating my home with new home decor. Target keeps it young and modern, I can bulk up on items and not spend a fortune.

Jen Paris Concord, CA

What's not to love about Target! I love that it really is a one stop shop. Items are generally easy to find, and the selection is good.

Phyllis Hecht Lincoln, CA

I enjoy going to Target. They have something for everything. If I need something Target usually has it. Been around for years. Good service.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I love how target has a lot of unique and minimal designs so that there is something for everyone. Even the target brand stuff is great!

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

TARGET IS MY VERY FAVORITE STORE. If you want cute and affordable items this is the place to shop. I never leave Target disappointed.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I love target and all the options they have!! It’s a one stop shop. There products are always good quality and that but aren’t expensive!

Diana Melnyk

Love to shop at Target when I visit the USA. We had one in our city here in Canada a few years back but it didn't do well and closed. I love the selection and great prices.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at target because they literally have everything you need! From stylish clothing to some Oreos you can get anything you want.

Schon Smithfield, UT

Target has it all. I wish I had one closer to my town. We love getting our kids clothes here but they have anything you could want.

Brette Draper, UT

Target has everything and anything that you would want to put in your home! The items sold here are great quality for an amazing price.

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

We have purchased crib mattresses and small tables at Target and all have been good quality and have lasted a long time. The prices were good for the quality.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Love this store. Like the items selection, prices, staff. One of the cleaner super centers.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

Target is a good store but I wouldn’t go there for furniture. The variety is not as much as typical furniture stores but are cheaper with a few options they do have

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Target always has the cutest items to decorate my house with it is like looking at a real life and Pinterest page

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I think Target furniture is cute, but isn't meant to last. If you want something cheap that won't last, then this is a good option for you!

Kenneth Okerlund

Really good quantity and quality of products, pretty decently priced as well. Sales/Deals are usually really good too.

Misty Lacey Laurel, MS

I enjoy shopping Target for alot of products. Target has something for every need whether indoors or outdoors!

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

At target, I have found simple furniture for my new apartment. The prices can be a little steep, but their items have proven to be of quality.

Mary Haring Sandy, UT

I love buying home goods from Target. Some of my favorite items are from here and the price is pretty good as well.

Bean’s Jo Slidell, LA

Great quality products, but they are a bit pricey for the average household. Will still definitely go there for the occasional items!

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the variety in the selection. I often find things that I have to have because it’s so dang cute!

Maureen Canelo Tallahassee, FL

I love shopping at target the quality of their products is great however, I feel like they overcharge for certain items that can be bought for less.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

Target has always been a good place to pick up some quality home items. And the things that I've gotten have lasted me for quite a while.

Madison Brown Boise, ID

I love there wide variety of options, I can always find something I want. There employees are so welcoming and helpful

amy rex ,

I use target for most of my home needs. I love to their soft towels. There are so many colors to choose from.

David T Draper, UT

Target has a great selection of home decoration and goods. Their stuff is competitively priced and more fashionable than Walmart.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

Target continues to be the higher ground when choosing a big box store. They are higher quality and standard than Walmart

Olivia Hakes American Fork, UT

Almost all of my stuff is from target! I love it!! Favorite place to go when I need something quick and affordable!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

I bought lots of furniture and decorations FROM target when moving to college. The items held up great due to the material being high quality

Sandra Douglas Evanston, WY

I love Target for bedding. They always have a large variety to choose from that makes shopping more enjoyable.

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

I’ve purchased a few pieces of furniture over the years and overall, I think it’s poorly made. They fall apart easily and break. I’d rather shop at Wayfair or IKEA.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

I love target! I have bought several furniture pieces from here and have had good luck with all of them!

Britin McAffee Cedar City, UT

Has everything I need. Great quality stuff and a fun atmosphere overall. I love the new addition of Starbucks

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Target is a great store to get almost anything at. They have a wide range of products that suit almost everyone.

Katie Valdosta, GA

Call me basic, but I LOVE Target. Target stores rate 5 out of 5 for cleanliness and 4 out of 5 for customer service.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Although pricey, Target has high quality products. Their cabinets and storage bins last forever and are almost impossible to break.

Missy Ryan West Jordan, UT

They have a super unique selection with tons of cute designs, I love going here for home decor and such.

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

Love Target. Love to browse the store and look at the new products. Love the designers they bring in.

Connor Farmington, UT

Target is the most reliable store. Whenever I need something I know I can get it for them and it will work great!

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

We always go to Target for quality products at a great price. Great company that puts the consumer first!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Target has great, inexpensive, trendy home furnishing options. Great place to get those accent pieces to make your home feel updated.

bailey jo Orem, UT

We go to Target all the time and the majority of our home decor is from Target. Great selection and love the pricing.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Target has super high quality furniture, but its a little more pricey. I love the designs of the the furniture and the customization available.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Target is my favorite place to look for up-to-date decorations for both my home and office. Love it!

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has a lot of nice furniture and it is all pretty good quality. The customer service is great too.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

Target is easily the cutest store ever! I loved the desk I have from there, wasn't too expensive either.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

Cute stuff, maybe a little bit on the pricier side of things. I just feel like you can find cute stuff thats very similar for a better price