Target Logo

8.8

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

I go to Target for nearly everything. Makeup, home decor, arts and crafts, gifts and appliances. They offer great quality and a great variety of trendy items to choose from.

AK Riverton, UT

I have a few home pieces from Target. I think the smaller items like docor and organization are great from target. We bought a big cube shelf that we fill baskets full of toys - love it.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I like target, I think they win with kids clothes and decent home goods. Their furniture is decent and their home decor is really quite nice. The stores are usually messy, which is annoying. Their electronics sections is terrible, and their food is overpriced.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

We bought an entertainment center and we always put things together wrong but the instructions and details provide allowed us to do it right the first time.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Target is one of my favorite stores. They have the cutest decor and everything fits so well together. You can get a high-end product for a low price here.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Target's pretty good when it comes to home decorations and furniture, especially compared to other supermarkets, but I find the prices are a bit higher compared to others, although they do make it up by having good quality.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target for their baby furniture and supplies. They have a good assortment and I can usually find whatever I need at a fair price. Really easy to return things if we need to.

Hally Bellary

Targets furniture is actually super cute and pretty sturdy. It seems like it would last for a long time, the pieces I've gotten have been good for me.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I always have good experiences with Target and their home furniture. Their packaging makes it easy to transport out of the store and build it right at home.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Just moved into a new house and was looking for new home decor. I was able to find so many items at target. I love their new magnolia line!! Will be going back for more!

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Target has definitely improved their furniture/home department. I love that they have the Joanna Gaines collection as well. I found great pieces from Target!

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love target for their price and quality of furniture. They have a lot of staple pieces that could work in any home. I bought a bunch of items for my daughters dorm room and she loves them

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

Love the options and colors for home decor. It's always easy to find something that matches my home color scheme. I do with the quality/material was a little bit better but the pricing is great so I can't complain.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

I bought a table for my deck a few years ago and it has held up nicely in all kinds of weather. It is something I would purchase again. I also find that Target carries items that are on trend and are great quality.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how target always has new shipments of clothes. There is never the same stuff there and I love how they always keep up with the style and know what the people want.

Stacy Kay Salt Lake City, UT

I love the clothes and home goods. I don't like the look of the stores though. They feel low class and dirty to me. Maybe it's just the locations near me. I never bought food there. The prices are too high and I can get better quality produce elsewhere. I don't shop there though anymore due to personal reasons.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

I love Target! It is my favorite store to wander around the aisles because I always find something I love. I can always find everything I need for a reasonable price.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

My one-stop shop for everything from food to clothes to home decor. Target's variety never ceases to amaze me.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

I love Targets array of furniture. They have such beautiful quality pieces. I buy a lot of my home decor from here.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Target has lots of furniture to choose from and they provide easy instruction on how to install all of it

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I love Target. It's always a step about Wal Mart. Very clean and well organized with a great selection of items to pick from. Recommend highly.

Jennifer Scranton, PA

Bought really good stuff for my mom's birthday present in this store. I am definitely going to buy more!

B. Murphy Oak Park, IL

Had a great furniture line; purchased about 5 pieces in 2014. Unfortunately they no longer carry that collection, but still have a few nice designs.

Randy Thurgood American Fork, UT

I love shopping at Target everyone there is always so willing to help you. And there products are all high quality.

MattB , UT

Ordered a rug, came when it said it would, didn’t like it, sent it back. Target was great about my return, still bought another rug, great service

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Cheap, easy and affordable. What can I say, bought a lot of cookware from them that has lasted a while. Great products overall.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I bought my nightstand from target and it’s the best nights and I have ever owned. The drawers are so spacey and I love it.

Tyler Jenkins Jackson, MS

Every time I need to buy furniture or things for my house, I check out Target. They always have so many options to pick from.

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Find such great home decor at Target. Love the magnolia line from Chip and Joanna. Great prices too for high quality items!

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I love the toys at Target! They literally have everything! I love that I can use my red are to save and that i can always see weekly discounts as well.

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

I love target's variety and their customer service. I bought a couch 5 years ago from them and it is a very good quality couch. Its kept up its time and still holds up.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Target is great! They have so many great things, and they keep up on trends! They’re a bit expensive but you definitely pay for quality.

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I have bought a few furniture items from here and everything that has come had been great quality and come in great condition

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Target was amazing when needing to start decorating my dorm apartment. The prices are incredible and the style of furniture is awesome.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

The furniture which we purchased at Target was of great quality. They had a nice sized selection, not to big as to overwhelm. The price was competitive.

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

I recently ordered 6 chairs from Target. They all came scratch and dent free and were packaged impeccably. Not only are they stylish but comfortable and durable as well.

Madeline Harris Provo, UT

I love that the furniture and accessory products are all high quality. I buy most of my dishes and silverware from here!

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I've purchased a few items of furniture from Target, and the quality has been excellent. I liked the style Target offered and the price was always pretty average.

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Great place to go when items are on sale, especially if you know how to coupon. Customer service is very great. The store is always clean and neat.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

Cute stuff. Lost of accessories to go with. Very affordable. Accessible since there’s a target store everywhere. Great experience

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

I am a Target girl! I love that store so much! I love the quality and it's so nice inside. If they would only stop rearranging. Lol

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

I love targets furniture!! Such low prices for amazing pieces! And when you buy something the staff helps you to the car!! Big or not!

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Target has such great decor and household supplies. They have some very cute lines of product right now and I just can’t get enough.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love target I bought my bed spread and a couple things for my bathroom! All my stuff is well made and not too expensive!

Seth Managua, MN

My wife loves target a whole lot more than me. Reason being for me, it is just to expensive and you can find almost all of that stuff somewhere else for cheaper.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Target is a great store. We buy a lot of our kids clothes there because the are higher quality. We usually buy our higher food from there instead of Wal Mart.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

The upscale version of Walmart, ha. I love their clothes. The quality is good and the prices are decent. I still have sweats that I wear after 5 years of owning them.

Kathy Trout New Orleans, LA

One of my favorite stores! I love everything they carry. Thank goodness the closest Target is 30 minutes away or I would be in trouble!

Luna Rockville, MD

Target has a variety of furniture and home supplies. All of the products that we purchased have great quality. The employees are very friendly.

Madelyn Norcross, GA

Target is a great place with great deals. You can buy anything from target, and I love that they have a cafe so that you can shop while you eat.