Target Logo

8.8

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Target is the best! They have everything you need for your home whether you’re a poor college student, a mom with many kids, or living alone. Their prices are very reasonable and their quality is pretty good!

Haley Baldwin

I love Targets home section. It is so affordable and they have the cutest things. I could spend hours roaming around and looking at all they other. Their staff is helpful in finding what you need.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I have bought a lot of my bedroom decor from Target and it just looks so cute. I love the aesthetic of their brands. I walk down the isle and always find something that I like; and I like that their prices are good.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Target is where I went for all of my college furniture because it was all cheap, cute, and you payed for what you got. It wasn’t the nicest stuff out there, but it was just what I need for college. I recommend getting anything and everything from target!

Liana Colorado Springs, CO

I buy my bookshelves here. They are CHEAP, and the kind that will not last a move, but when you need something inexpensive and trendy looking that you don't mind tossing in the garbage on your next move, this is the place to go. Great for students.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have bought furniture and home stuff from Target many times and they have helped me set up a child's student apartment for college many times. They have very fashionable and popular items that are fun to use and have.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

We purchased a small desk for my daughter when she began her college pursuits. It has lasted more than 5 years moving from apartment to apartment. I really like all the small pieces of furniture you can purchase to make your dorm room seem unique and special. Way to go Target. You continue to impress me.

Elyse Bradley Provo, UT

I'm a target fan, I'll admit. While they're prices can sometimes be a little higher, I've never had a quality problem or customer service problem. The lines are always reasonable and when I recently returned an item, it was completely hassle-free. I go here for all my house needs, but often grocery-shop elsewhere due to price.

Dallin Smith Kaysville, UT

I have bought furniture from the Target Super store in Layton Utah before and have been satisfied. They have a good selection, their staff was friendly and helpful, and the price was right.

Natalie Dillon Provo, UT

I have been very impressed with the quality and selection of furniture and home goods. It impressed me because they aren't technically a home store, but I can still find what I want when I shop for home goods there. The prices are usually very reasonable as well.

Leah Larson Portland, OR

I love the prices at Target and the home decorations are good quality and cheap. I enjoy shopping at Target.

Emmalie Norwalk, CA

I absolutely LOVE target, Target is one of those places that you feel comfortable shopping and looking for your next favorite product!

Jackson Barousse Kenner, LA

Target has the best deals on inexpensive clothing and furniture. I furnished my entire college dorm with items from Target. I love this store.

Violet Acosta Stewart Gulfport, MS

Almost every single decoration in my house is from Target. They ways have such nice products and I always end up buying something Everytime I go!

Kl

I love the new look of all target stores. Easy flow. I always find what I am looking for and seem to always find assistance when needed.

Christina Kaysville, UT

Great stylish furniture at an affordable price! I have purchased several items here and plan to continue purchasing more in the future.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I just bought storage cubes from Target to put by my doors for shoes. They were really easy to put together and seem pretty durable!

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target's selection & the lines that they carry. The only thing that is hard about Target is trying not to spend too much money!

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Target has always been a favorite grocery store for many people. It is very costumer friendly and it always has what we need.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

The target near us just got remodeled and it looks great but they don't seem to have as much furniture as they used to. However, I have loved the quality of all the furniture I've bought in the past.

Laura Herriman, UT

We bought a couple chairs from them. The chairs worked out well. It is easy to order. You can have it ship to the store for free. Great quality!

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

I just live 5 min away from Target and it has everything I need! However, their customer service can be really terrible sometimes. Whether that be returning something or needing help, it's just not that great.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

i enjoy shopping at target the stores are set up nicely they are clean they have a lot of variety the only department i can rarely find what i'm looking for is shoes

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

Target has a wide variety of product with helpful customer service and easy returns. However, whenever I have purchased something online, shipping has not been very fast.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Target is the best! I love shopping there, and their furniture section is great. My family and I got a lot of furniture and home decor from there and we love our cute home.

Denise H. Mona, UT

i like the variety of things Target offers and they have good prices, and fairly good quality. My favorite things to purchase at Target are home goods.

Shellie Smith Kuna, ID

Love Target. The Cat and Jack line is perfect for my growing boys. Their seasonal selections are always well stocked and the teacher bins are fantastic and affordable.

zoe American Fork, UT

Target offers a great variety of all the products I need at a reasonable price! there’s so many home and furniture options. the shipping is fast and easy

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

While targets selection is far smaller than a lot of other furniture stores, it’s options are stylish and well made. I know I can trust the couches, chairs, etc. I purchase there without losing my homes aesthetic.

Mia Tallahassee, FL

I have not had anything negative to say about Target. The employees are very helpful and welcoming, and the furniture items are not too expensive and overall good quality.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

Target is my favorite place to buy everything I need for my home. I love the quality I get for the price. The variety of brands they sell keeps me coming back.

Morgan Elijah Tallahassee, FL

Almost everything in my home I have purchased from target. The prices are a bit expensive but the items are so cute and durable. Their shipping prices are fantastic as well and I love that they offer in store pickup.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

Target was the best place for me to shop for my dorm before I started college. They had everything I needed from decorations, to furniture, to school supplies all at a fair price.

Kimi Bayles Sandy, UT

We bought some end tables for our bedroom. They have been amazing and held up through multiple moves and small children! And the price was so reasonable!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

We got a bookcase from Target and it has held up well. Its not made from real wood but it has a good look to it and has not had any chips or dings so far. The price was good and on the cheaper end so you do get what you pay for as far as materials go.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We have purchased many home and furniture items at Target. We love the reasonable prices. I do like that they have a good selection but not an overwhelming selection.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I love shopping at Target, but not for furniture. You get what you pay for. Yes the furniture is much cheaper than at furniture stores, but the quality matches the price at Target. Ive bought things like lamps, and those have been just fine. I also bought a futon, but that was not a great purchase. The frame was flimsy and light. I have since only bought things like lamps and fans when buying furniture at Target.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

Target is the ultimate one stop shop! Their home decor section is one of the best. The store is always clean and employees are generally easy to find and always friendly.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I love Target for things to spice up your home! They had great things for a registry for a wedding, I love their kitchen supplies and options. Great colors and high quality.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

target is great because not only does it carry basically everything you'll ever need it also carries some luxury brands which are really nice. targets are also everywhere so its really convent to be a target shopper

Aaliyah Lobendahn Orem, UT

Service is great! The people there always have a smile on their faces and always know how to help me with my current needs. I love shopping there because we always find things quickly there because it’s very organized

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

I love targets products which seem a big step up from Walmart but still isn’t like the expensive brands. Their designs are also really cute for bathrooms kitchens and bedrooms.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Target is my go to store for most items...kids clothing, birthday presents, and swimsuits. They always have an option for what I'm looking for and the prices are good.

Emily Galvan Lindon, UT

I absolutely love target. I hate when they get rearranged because I get lost, but they really upped their game in women's clothing and that was much appreciated.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Target doesn't have a huge variety of home and furniture supplies. The few they do have are very stylish. They offer good prices and sometimes have good promotions through their app.

Star Stewart Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love Target. I go there for snacks, clothes, bathing suits, and even appliances. I can always find what I need there, they are hardly ever sold out in items that I need.

Destini Ferguson

Target is a lot more expensive than others stores with the similar products. However, they do provide a large variety of cute things. I shopped at Target for my dorm room and was defiantly satisfied.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Super stylish and trendy, but the price tag is higher than I'd like sometimes. But their furniture looks like it comes right out of a magazine, and I love the rustic pieces I find there.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Target has a decent selection of home furniture like TV stands, ottomans, tables and desks. It would be nice if they carried a larger selection of sofas in stores to choose from.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

LOVE buying home decor and furniture from Target. They always have awesome new seasonal items every year and the everyday lines are so trendy and pretty.