Target Logo

8.8

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Target is easily one of my favorite stores to shop. I love that I can go there for anything, whether it be household appliances, food/groceries, toiletries, etc.. Also their prices are always cheaper - sometimes even better than Walmart!!

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

Me and my wife registered to target and only target for our wedding and it was the best decision that I have ever made. We got 99% of everything we needed for our new home there. They make it so easy to return things it is great! We have a rug, ottoman, pillows, towels, and bedding from here and I have no complaints, they are all great!

Jaime American Fork, UT

Target is a great place to get trendy items for a great price. They're not as high quality as other furniture stores, but they don't look cheap, and for the price you pay, I think they are great. And it allows to switch out every few years if wanted. I got some end table recently that look high end, but without the high price tag.

Lilly Logan, UT

When I had my first baby this where I got everything to decorate her room. I love pretty much everything at target especially the home goods. They always have the cutest new styles and it’s nice furniture and decorations but not extremely expensive.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

Target is THE place to go for affordable/good quality trendy and modern home decor and furniture. They have amazing brands like Project 62 that constantly provide trendy and beautiful items for your home. Rugs, lamps, wall decor, vases, faux plants, chairs. You name it they have it and it's going to be adorable!

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

Target is one of my go-to stores for home decor. Recently I have purchased throw blankets, kitchen decor, wedding gifts, and clothes from there and have loved every one of them! They are cute, and trendy, and they fit in the space that we want them to! Overall, great purchases that I would recommend to others!

Karrie Ogden, UT

I have bought multiple desks and shelves from Target and am happy with the quality even though that isn't why I purchased them. I enjoy going to Target to see what new products they have to offer. Just a bonus to what I already love about Target.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

I shop at Target often. I love how it feels (clean and happy), I love their merchandise (clothing, furniture, party goods) I do get frustrated by their return policy and I am not thrilled with their food section. I feel their prices are a little high on food and sundries, and wait to purchase those elsewhere. Nonetheless, it remains my "go to" store.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

My daughter did her wedding registry here and loved it. We have shopped here for a lot of years as well. Such good quality things and lovely selection. I would recommend to anyone. There are a lot of different options so anyone can find something they need!

Deanna Moore Dumfries, VA

Excellent products, excellent quality, amazing customer service, and lots of product availability both in store and online. Definitely one of my favorites!

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

I've gotten almost all of my room decor from Target because its affordable and high quality. They're also so easy to assemble and put them back together.

cb Irving, TX

I love shopping at Target for my home appliances! I’ve bought multiple lamps and items for my bathroom and the quality and price can’t be found elsewhere!

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

I love that you can see what you are getting and if it is in stock immediately. The quality of the furniture you get seem to be really good for the money.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

Recently purchased two chairs for our family room. One came broke and they were quick to send out a new one. Also very happy with the quality for what we paid.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

I have bought many items from here for my home. They are reasonably prices and made of good quality. Many items I bought 10 years ago I still have and they are still in good condition!

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Target always has everything that I need from toiletries to food to clothes, even furniture! I find them to be a little more on the expensive side. The quality is still good and they do offer good deals at times.

Ernie C Cresco, PA

TERRIBLE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ONLINE ORDERS!!! The in-store experience at Target is always excellent, but Heaven help you if you ever need assistance with on order placed online! Target’s telephone customer service for online orders is absolutely pathetic! You will wait on the phone FOREVER to reach a live voice, only to find out that the live voice cannot speak English well enough to be understood! That’s because they answer in the Philippines (outsourcing is an insult to workers here in the USA), and to make things even worse, the phone reps are poorly trained! It took three tries to finally get through to a “specialist” (the reps pretend there are no supervisors present). On the first two calls the reps hung up when we asked for a supervisor because we simply could not understand their broken English. When we did reach the specialist on the third try, she lied and did not follow through on what she promised to do. All in all, a total of THREE HOURS was wasted on the phone with Target’s phone customer NON-service! We were forced to go to the store in person for face-to-face customer service. At the store, a pleasant young man named Kyle gave us excellent service. Kyle was efficient, courteous, and quickly rectified the problem. Thank you, Kyle. We were about ready to stop using Target forever because of the absolutely horrible experience we had with that attempted online order. Shame on Clarissa, that online specialist who did not follow through on the promises she made on the phone, and shame on the three individuals on the phone who preceded her – the three who most obviously did not care at all. Our shipment had to be delivered to the store (instead of to our home address) in order to get the two $5.00 Target gift cards. Even though we clearly selected our local store in Pennsylvania, the order wound up being delivered to Minnesota instead! What should have been an easy fix with the very first person involved on the phone turned into a painfully long ordeal! But no one on the phone cared enough to fix the problem correctly - not even that lying "specialist" Clarissa! So, "two thumbs up," and many kudos to Kyle at the Stroudsburg, PA store for quickly and properly taking care of us. In fact, it is only because of Kyle’s excellent customer service that we will now continue to shop at Target stores (we have been long-term customers) - but NEVER, ever will we consider placing an online order again at target.com.

Eric San Diego, CA

Target is not bad for furniture but it is a bit pricier than a few of it's competitors. With that being said, the book shelf I purchased from them was fantastic. Target customer service is also fantastic.

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

Absolutely love target! I love everything i've bought from there! It is generally a bit pricier than other places but I only go there for things that only target carries.

Kanwaljeet

False promises, incorrect information, damage and wrong product and shit class customer service, specially with the sales agent name DINU on dominion road, No body to followup until u get in touch with manager, This agent seems to be only want customers to swap their card no matter what it takes him to do, after you have paid money he is not their to respond you. always telling lies about the product and delivery. I end up spending $2600 for king size bed, which was the most expensive bed in store its been now around 2 months still I am roaming around to get my complete stuff, my delivery date was 10th of June, however got my bed base replaced 3 time because of manufacturing defect third time i was bit stubborn and want delivery guys to stay until i finish installation and one of the leg was missing which we have to take from old bed other wife bed base would still not be completed. Mattress got delivered on 2nd of July and headboard is still missing as they made it of different color. Still waiting for their response don't know how much time will it take.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

I use Target for everything. Their furniture, home and kitchen sections always have great options for a great price. I know that I can always get affordable and cute stuff from Target without spending a ton of money.

Chelsea Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I love that Target provides options for those on a budget and more expensive pieces. Despite having a small amount of money to spend, I am always able to find something in style and nice for my home.

Donald Gustafson Colorado Springs, CO

good stores and friendly people prices are good

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

Target always has the decorations I’m looking for. They’re on trend, quality products, and always super cute!! I always check the dollar section first because there’s usually some good deals in there, some decorations or furniture can be a little pricey, but you definitely get your money’s worth and you know it’ll last.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

I always end up leaving target with more than I need. I ended up buying a cool, foldable chair for my apartment. Every time I have guests over, they always ask where I bought it! Great selection of furniture items!

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

Target has a large affordable and nice furniture selection. I have bought a bookcase and shoe organizer from them and the instructions are very simplistic to put them together.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

As a college student, it is hard to find nice furniture but I love Target for this! Has helped me decorate my room so I can do better in school! Everything is so easy to build and cheap!

hmarashi Newark, NJ

I buy all my apartment supplies from target, my shower caddy, dish rack, and everything else come from here. Their customer service reps are always attentive and ready to deal with my issues.

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

There is nothing you can't get at target. I love their cute clothes and shoes the most. But I also find myself in the home department looking at all the nice stuff to put in my apartment.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Easy one stop shopping. Love that I can find a cute shirt, decorations for the house, and a yummy treat. I usually go in for something small like ibuprofen and end up spending $100 and things I just gotta have.

take7 Sandy, UT

Love to search their home decor and smaller furniture pieces to change up my home. They are quality and beautiful. Favorite is hearth and hand and basic white and black pieces. Prices are right and affordable

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We have bought a few furniture items at Target that we still use. We bought a bookcase that we still use and it is solid and stylish. It is an easy place to shop for small furniture items we need around the house.

Holly Brown Metairie, LA

A lot of pieces in my first apartment came from target, and I constantly get compliments from guests about how good and high quality they look. Cute, and well put together furniture

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

The only thing I like about Target is the furniture and home selections. Bought some beautiful baskets for my storage cabinet and they were high quality. When one was delivered at the wrong size, customer service quickly took care of it and got me the right one.

Grace Orem, UT

Target is super great! It has almost everything I need there! And the prices are super great as well I go to target whenever I need something and the service is super good there.

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

Our family loves Target. We just ordered a bed from there and it looks great. I will always order from Target over other websites because they have awesome customer service in case something isn’t right.

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

I go to target multiple times per week. Love their furniture. They have a fresh and unique way of designing furniture that will both last a long time, be functional, and stylish.

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

I purchased my granddaughters bedroom set on line with Target. I was very happy with the set when it came. Very good quality. No nicks and it’s been eight years and still looking good !

JamieD Orange, CA

I can’t say enough good about target. They carry an excellent variety of products and always seem to have what I need. Not to mention an incredible return policy. They make things so simple and comfortable

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Their furniture is a step up from Walmart but for sure not a high-quality furniture store. Most of it you put together. In saying that when my daughter went to college she bought a lot of cute stuff from there and she has loved it. It is about first home buying quality. The staff is super friendly and helpful

KC Riverton, UT

We bought a few furniture pieces for our kids' rooms at Target. They've been pretty good for the kids, but a one of the chairs has really worn down (the screws are coming out and are probably stripped). Still, it was a good price, nice looking and lasted long enough that I think it was a good purchase.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Target is my favorite store! Its one of those stores where you can do a one stop shopping! They have cute adult clothes, children's clothes and home decor. I also love that its easy to return stuff there.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Target is a store that has everything for everybody! Whenever I visit the store I always find exactly what I am looking for and even more, and all for an amazing price. Beccoming a member helps you to save even more.

Landon Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

They have a wide variety of items to buy. There's clothes, food, school supplies, and furniture/home deco. They're all good quality, and I regularly use Target as my source for lamps and rugs.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Target. Whenever I have something I need to get last minute, I go to Target. Target has sooo much stuff and I can stay in that place forever! And there are such good deals there!!

My nephew loves the colorfully collections available for his bedroom. It seems aunt Julie is always a sucker at Christmas time on buying something that mom and dad just can’t seem to allow themselves.

Shauna Smith Austin, TX

I am an interior designer and often can find numerous quality accessories for projects in the home and accessory sections. Nice selection and great prices. Appreciate the designer brands Target has partnered with.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

Target has some of the latest and most stylish home furnishings out there. They are always keeping up with the trends and they are great quality too at an affordable price. I love shopping at Target!!!

April American Fork, UT

I have always had great experiences at target! They have a wide variety of products, and everything there is of great quality! The website is easy to navigate, and I am always satisfied with what I buy there

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

The furniture I have found at target have always been some of the best quality products that I own. They have lasted many years and still look great! I love Targets furniture section!