Pier 1 Imports Logo

5.3

Charlotte Ash Sandy, UT

They provided unique gifts for a good price... i have use many things to decorate my many homes. They have good quality and good service .

Laura Herriman, UT

It is reasonably prices. There are not a as many stores as I would like. But lots of selection once you are in the store.

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

The store is really pretty to look at. However for my family that's about all we could do. It's great quality products but the price is on the higher end

Myken Cheyenne, WY

I LOVE Pier 1. I do think they’re overpriced and I don’t shop there often because I can’t afford to and feel like I can find items that look as good of quality for a lot less money.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I enjoy shopping at Pier1 and finding some unique items for good prices. Many of my daily use kitchen items have come from there.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Pier 1 has so many decorations for any color scheme you have. The price is more expensive, but you will find what you're looking for if you shop there.

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

I don't shop at Pier One often, But when I do I love the unique looks I can find. Along with the classic style. I enjoy having both of those work together.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I find Pier 1 imports a great place to purchase flavored large and small items. All my purchases from here always get complimented.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

I love Pier 1 imports. They have unique great quality items. They often do deals and coupons that make their items very affordable.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

I bought the cutest wine glasses for center pieces when I got married. 15 years later I still have them and use them. If you want a picture frame this is the place to go.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Pier 1 Imports is a fun store to browse and they have a lot of eclectic furniture and household items you won't find elsewhere. The prices can be very steep when it comes to larger pieces of furniture.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

so many colors and style options, love shopping there and love the quality. I have 8 dining chairs and they have lasted years and years

Jen Paris Concord, CA

I love to buy home accessories, Christmas decorations, candles and gifts at Pier 1! They have unique, affordable and fun items in their stores!

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Pier 1 imports furniture is so fun and looks so great! I have had a grand time decorating my apartment with it and it really lightens the room and gives it life.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

My favorite interior design store. Stuff is funky and cool and not everyone has it. Love their sales they have after big holidays.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Pier 1 imports makes it so easy to shop and get what you need the easiest way. they help you lift your furnature and get it to your home safely.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love the Decour here – I wish I could afford all of it for my house! I usually hold out for Christmas clearance and then stock up

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I have gone into Pier 1 a couple times with my wife and have noticed their prices are very high and they don't have a lot of sales. I wouldn't recommend if you want better prices.

Jordan Garella Margate, FL

They have fantastic products and the staff is always so helpful!

Tracey Garella Edwardsville, IL

Beautiful decor for our home and vacation home.

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

Pier 1 has cute things but they're really very overpriced. I will say that they have fantastic sales.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

Great place for a good assortment of throw pillows. Also have a few vases from Pier 1 that are awesome quality.

BunnyTee Harrisburg, PA

Always friendly and efficient customer service. That said, I find some products are of questionable quality.

Carolina Jacksonville, FL

The customer service line is horrible they never answer they leave you on hold an hour and never pick up it doesn’t matter if it’s at 9 a clock at night or in the morning.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

pier 1 has a lot of really fun items, it is a lot over priced i only go when i feel like i can afford a lot on fun items, to decorate with

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

They have some good furniture and some cute home decorations. After shopping there I realized that I can buy the same stuff from somewhere else for much cheaper.

Denise H. Mona, UT

I love the look of Pier 1 merchandise, however I feel it is too expensive for what it is. You can often find similar items for less at other stores.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

If you're looking for high-quality furniture or decorations for your house this is the place to go. However, it is quite expensive.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

I dislike this store. Everything feels cheap and there is nothing unique about this store. It smells like a giant scented candle inside. I would look for home decor at another store. Very nice employees though!

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Pier 1 has really nice furniture that adds a whole new vibe to my place! I love the selection at each store too!

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I have bought a couple side tables from Pier 1 imports. They are very durable and their aesthetic is very nice.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

I love pier one. They have amazing customer service and there is always too many great things to choose from.

janice pan ,

I love this store around Christmas. Wall hangings, trinkets, ornaments.. I have found so many wonderful treasures. So awesome!

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

Beautiful furniture. Great craftsmanship and long lasting sturdy. Price can be high but worth the investment.

Jesse Rice Gulfport, MS

Our hurricane glasses and bar stools look great. Thanks Pier 1 Imports for awesome looking products.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I like walking around and seeing the different products they offer. I was inspired to redecorate a room because of what I saw at Pier 1.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Pier 1 is such a fun store! Its been around forever and everytime my husband and I go there we find such unique things.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

Pier 1 Imports is so easy to find the furniture that I need. All of the furniture I have found there are great quality.

Diana Melnyk

I love to look in this store and see the neat products they have. They are a bit pricey but I have found some cute Christmas ornaments there before.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Cute stuff for the price. I haven't shopped there for years because of the location of the store, but they have unique furniture.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I like this business, they have good quality products, as well as a wide variety of options.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

I love their little trinkets and extras you can buy for your home. Great decor at a great price.

Mia Tallahassee, FL

This has the nicest items of furniture, but they are extremely expensive. Workers all are very helpful.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Pier 1 imports has been awesome when I’m in need of changing up the decorations in my home all on a budget.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the selection at pier 1! It’s the best! A little pricey but always have great products.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

When I was first married, I outfitted my home with pier 1. They have so many cute pieces that are great quality.

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

My wife loves to buy holiday decor from pier1. They have unique products at a great price.

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

My wife and I love the styles and quality of furniture and textiles at pier one.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

I like a lot of their products but I can’t shop there unless it’s on sale. They are way too overpriced for the quality that they have.

Sandra Douglas Evanston, WY

I bought and out door patio table and chairs that were wonderful. They lasted a long time.