One Kings Lane Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

2.4

Sharon Scheib Parker, CO

I ordered a mirror from them, It's been two months, and no sign of it. The delivery date was last week, and they still can't tell me when it might be delivered. Save your money and a lot of aggravation, and don't do business with them.

Emily Nemer

Company did an IT update which "slowed down" our order. No follow through or updates, no return on emails, asked to escalate to a supervisor and never heard back, and STILL haven't received our order.

KC Fairfield, CT

Terrible company that just acts as a middle man to take a cut. They provide no real service and can't guarantee the quality of the product. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

One Kings Lane has a huge variety of home decor and they are beautiful! I love their prices and the items they have are perfect for any home!

David T Draper, UT

I like some of their furniture, but they have some funky stuff. Like green velvet couches. It is hard for me to find as much stuff I like as I do in other stores.

that's enough West Grove, PA

i've ordered tens of thousands of dollars worth from them and have had issues with 75% of my orders. they are so careless in every way. no more

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I really like the pieces from one king lane. I love that I can shop online for items and see how they look in rooms.

Paying Customer

I was not shipped what I purchased. Now two weeks later I haven't received refund or return tag. AVOID THIS COMPANY! Horrible customer service!!