home goods Logo

7.1

LAST UPDATED: February 29th, 2024

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Janessa P Logan, UT

My area recently got a home goods store. It is such a fun store to look around! I have been impressed at a lot of their products. I don't love the prices, sometimes they seem quite high. Other times, there isn't much of a selection for what I do want to buy. But overall, it is a decent store and I have purchased several items I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy for a decent price.

shirley arington Candler, NC

LOVE that TJ Maxx incorporated the Home Goods store into their retail facility. I love the convenience of having everything in one store, and they always have new and exciting choices to chose from. It's always an adventure to shop there.

2 weeks ago Edited February 16, 2024

Amani Patel York, PA

Absolutely love Home Goods! They always offer a wide selection of goods at decent prices and amazing quality! The pieces are always pleasing to the eye and are clearly designed with care and attention to detail. My go-to furniture store.

veronica angelo Weston, MA

I really enjoy shopping at HomeGoods! They have a lot of different things for decorating homes, like furniture and decorations. The prices are good, so it's a great place to find nice things for my home without spending too much money.

Hank Ricardo Winnipeg, MB

I really like home goods and sure you will find something amazing over there. Every product is of good quality and is priced reasonably. The discounted items save me lots of money, especially with prices going up everywhere.

Selena C. Kansas City, KS

I am a huge fan of home goods!! I love their selection of just about everything u can imagine. Clothing, shoes, home goods, pet supplies, and much more! Their prices are fantastic!

Arooj Naeem

I recently had the opportunity to explore Home Goods, and it has become one of my favorite go-to stores for all things home-related. The variety and quality of products they offer are truly impressive. From stylish furniture and trendy decor to kitchen essentials and bedding, Home Goods seems to have it all.

2 months ago Edited December 11, 2023

Michelle Thomas Anaheim, CA

Gotta love Home Goods! I bought my mom horse bookends from here and she was so excited. I love that they had an item that made my mom happy. I now have them because she passed, and I smile when I look at them while picturing her big grin and scream the day, she opened the box. I also have adorable lamps that are different but genuinely nice and of excellent quality my mom bought for me from here. They too remind me of her. She wanted them but had no place to put them and she was excited that I could use them.

Victoria Bogust Los Angeles, CA

Home Goods Where do I begin? I never leave there with just the item I went in to buy. I go there frequently to buy or just walk around unwind, relax, get some exercise and check out everything. I like to see what is new, what’s on sale, what’s on clearance, and if there is anything on my wish list, anything on my long gift giving list, anything that is good for emergency generic gifts or anything that I can’t live without! They are always getting new shipments and the prices are usually significantly discounted from retail. I used to drive up and down the state of CA for work and would often stop to check out a store rather than sit in traffic. I have been to so many stores and have always found that the staff is friendly, upbeat, & knowledgeable, which creates a great customer experience

5 months ago Edited September 11, 2023

Michael Blitz Hicksville, NY

Eclectic but always-interesting collections of furniture (and everything else). Excellent value, prices, customer service.

S Kelly Grand Island, NY

Just shopped here for Christmas and found some very unique items. The prices were great, I bought quite a few items. Absolutely loved the different Christmas items they had. It was a joy.

Janery Astacio-Marrero

HomeGoods offers a treasure trove of affordable and stylish home decor and furnishings, making it a go-to destination for those seeking unique finds to elevate their living spaces.

Elizabeth Staten Island, NY

I absolutely love HomeGoods. I love everything that each and every HomeGoods carries in every different borough of the New York area they only problem is with HomeGoods is if you see something you need to buy it right then in there because if you go back it may not But HomeGoods has great great products.

theroxburyarms Wethersfield, CT

Great business model, the thrill of the hunt. HomeGoods enables the average consumer to access higher quality goods from new, well known, and Indie brands alike. Their holiday collections, particularly Halloween, are unbeatable.

Cherie Cole Clifton Park, NY

Home Goods! My favorite place to shop! They offer the best items not only in home goods but in many other items at such fantastic prices.to me, a visit to Home Goods is as essential as grocery shopping and I make a visit there part if my day.

Annie Hickey Ormond Beach, FL

This is a great store for quick gifts. They have something for everyone.

Courtney De La Paz

You can find so many great deals in these stores. Absolutely loved it when I was a first time home buyer.

Nakisha Jones Union, NJ

I can’t say enough about this store ! The prices are always a steal and the pieces you find are always so interesting. Great home store !

Viti Phann Channelview, TX

Home Goods is a trap- I can get stuck there for hours. They usually have everything I am looking for, and their items are very good quality.

Clar lau

Home good has the best home and garden materials, I could shop material from it almost every time. It's all great furnitures.

Kelsey T.L. Lansing, MI

HomeGoods is a home decor paradise. Their selection is unparalleled, offering a wide variety of stylish and unique items. The quality and prices make it a go-to destination for home improvement. With HomeGoods, you're sure to find hidden gems to elevate your living space. Five stars for this home decor paradise!

Kelsey Conner Wilmington, NC

I could spend hours and hours in this store. The shelves are lined with so many exciting things, and the stock is constantly updating, which makes for a new shopping experience every time you go into the store. I love Home Goods, and do a lot of our shopping there. :) Value, quality, and variety for the win!

Rica James Westland, MI

I love the variety of EVERYTHING in this store. One of my favs!

Tracee Guercy

My favorite home decor place to shop. The widest selection of styles and products in one place that are not all mass produced. Unique finds to make your home stand out are everywhere. Only issue with the store is sometimes you need 2 or 3 of a particular item and they may only have one. You have to hunt the same item down at different stores. Other than that HomeGoods is the place for everything home related.

Lisa Imes DeMotte, IN

What a variety of items. Great prices and friendly employees. Store is always clean and tidy. Easy to find items!

Dawn Grover

This is a discount store for HomeGoods. You can find pretty much whatever type of product you're looking for, but a lot of it is very Cincy and doesn't last long.

Maria Juarez Las Vegas, NV

Beautiful store, everything you find is unique. Different looks and styles. Store employees helpful. Prices are good for the unique items

Gregg Rolando Hammonton, NJ

Home goods has about everything you could possible wish for with your home in mind. Deep discounts on most items with a wide variety of imports and exports available.

Enrique

Wow this is a good place to buy when it comes to get anything for the home,my wife and I go there a lot because it's a one stop for most of the things needed for your home.good customer service and most of all good prices.

Bhavna

Since I bought my house Home goods is my go to place for every small to large home decoration requirement. It is value for money. Their collection are good and always find some thing to buy for my home.

Gbenga Elijah Clifton, NJ

The best delivery and good products worldwide

Matthew Charleston, SC

I love home goods!! You just never know what you’ll find there, they have anything from rugs to lamps to furniture but all unique stuff. If there is one by you then you have to stop by and see their selection!

Reem Haddad Houston, TX

This is definitely probably one of my favorite stores to shop at for amazing home finds. They have unique pieces I can’t usually find at other stores. I especially love their patio furniture and holiday decor.

5 months ago Edited September 15, 2023

Arthur Bristol, CT

I recommend shopping at HomeGoods. A plethora of quality products to complement your home decor. The best part is you'll enjoy your shopping experience. I guarantee you'll find a treasure at less than other retail store and better selections. I love HomeGoods!

Beverly Schacher Gulfport, MS

I am very disappointed that after moving to another state, I no longer have a Home Goods store nearby. Home Goods is one of my favorite stores. They have good quality products at good prices. The displays are neat and organized and the aisles are wide. They have grocery shopping type baskets available. They are constantly changing their inventory so every time you shop it's like a new experience.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

HomeGoods is like a treasure hunt! It's exciting to walk through the door and see what treasure you might find. I went a few days ago and found a beautiful ottoman on clearance. I LOVE it! The worker helped me get it to the register to purchase and helped me get it in my car. Excellent customer service. I always do my wedding gift shopping and home decor purchases at Home Goods.

Malverna Streater Tallahassee, FL

What I really like about HomeGoods is the unique collection of products that they get into the store. I have found out by experience that if you see something that your eye catches and you desire to get it, but don't...then you may have made a Big mistake by not buying it at that moment because it is highly likely that it will not be there next time.

Rosalinda Martin Dallas, TX

I looove Home Goods. I go here several times a year just to see what they have. I'm particularly fond of their Halloween stuff! Their prices are pretty good! I've never left without getting at least one thing. I love their candle selection and their kitchen stuff. It's great when you find a piece of real and usable kitchen equipment but with a spooky flare for Halloween.

Melinda Abu-Khader Murrieta, CA

Great home items for all range of cost. Rugs, chairs, dinner and cookware. Etc.

tim barilaro Philadelphia, PA

Love shopping at the store very dependable and I get my merchandise fast and easy when I order it through the internet

Loretta Ortego LA

Wasn't very relaxed while in the one store. We felt that things were not very organized. Some isles were narrow and crowded. Still we go and look one a year to see if any changes have occurred.

Reb R

This store is definitely hit or miss. Depending on which location it can be filthy chaos that make a me want a shower as soon as I get home or a pleasant stroll through a store. No in between.

Farrell Lockett Houston, TX

I love their selection of home decor and how affordable it is. You can really upgrade the look and feel of your home on a budget! There are always cool finds and a pleasant atmosphere.

Terry Salazar Eagle, ID

I love to store shop at Homegoods. So much selection in any category you need. I love to go to their food section for some great pricing on gourmet items. I could spend hours in that store!

Crystal B. Dallas, TX

I LOVE Home Goods, as well as their sister company Marshall's. Their prices and variety of products are unbeatable. Clothing, kitchen products, pet supplies, etc., I'll always pop into a store if I can.

Emily Jacobson Castle Rock, CO

HomeGoods is literally where I buy almost everything except for groceries. It truly has it all, and their prices are great, the quality is wonderful, and I know I will always find something I want or need!

peggy cherry Kings Mountain, NC

This store is awesome. I’m obsessed with it. Anything I want or do not know I want is in here. The salespeople are nice and available. They are always willing to help you out.

7 months ago Edited July 14, 2023

Amanda George IL

They all have a variety of items and great prices. The employees are nice but they are hard to find when you're ready to check out. It seems like they are never around. Some of them are really pushy with the credit cards. I know they have to ask but when someone says no thanks leave it alone.

Melissa Scarborough, ME

Home Goods has quickly become one of my favorite home decor destinations. They always have such a unique and rotating selection of items, I never know what I am going to find but I always find something!

Darla Wylie Brentwood, CA

I am located close to this store. I love shopping here because there are so many wonderful products. I enjoy finding great products at a great price. I will continue to shop at Homegoods.