home goods Logo

7.6

LAST UPDATED: March 6th, 2022

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Target Logo
#1 Target chevron_right
IKEA Logo
#2 IKEA chevron_right
Costco Home Logo
#3 Costco Home chevron_right

Jill Tallahassee, FL

I thoroughly enjoy shopping at Home Goods. Having recently moved, I relied on them for new cookware, bath items and decorative wall art. Their staff is courteous and helpful.

Jaelyn Morris Bonifay, FL

I love going to home goods, Every time I go I find something for my house, from picture frames to rugs to coffee mugs. It is a great place to go if you are looking to furnish a new home or apartment.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

I shop Home goods every week months. It is a great place to find things when you are redecorating your home. It has a lot of options and a good place to start when decorating.

Beverly Schacher Gulfport, MS

I am very disappointed that after moving to another state, I no longer have a Home Goods store nearby. Home Goods is one of my favorite stores. They have good quality products at good prices. The displays are neat and organized and the aisles are wide. They have grocery shopping type baskets available. They are constantly changing their inventory so every time you shop it's like a new experience.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

HomeGoods is like a treasure hunt! It's exciting to walk through the door and see what treasure you might find. I went a few days ago and found a beautiful ottoman on clearance. I LOVE it! The worker helped me get it to the register to purchase and helped me get it in my car. Excellent customer service. I always do my wedding gift shopping and home decor purchases at Home Goods.

Jennifer Orlando, FL

I actually try to avoid visiting Homegoods because I know I will leave with way more than I went in for! The prices can’t be beat!!!

Rhona Leffler Olney, MD

Home Goods has a large variety of home furnishings that are low cost. The quality is decent, although you need to check to make sure there are no major issues (scratches, wobbly legs, etc.). You could easily furnish many rooms in your house with items from Home Goods, but don't expect the furniture to last a lifetime (given the cost). They are constantly changing inventory, so you can usually find new items every time you go.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

Home goods is for people shopping for random accessories for bedroom, bathrooms, offices, etc. I love it they don’t have a online site but in person you can just pick up whatever you see that you like and buy it. They quality is well the prices are also good. There business is overall amazing.

Mia Alshami Fayetteville, AR

Home Goods is by far my favorite store! I love the affordable home and kitchen items it has. I go to Home Goods any time I need anything for decor or for my bathroom. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a comfortable living space on a budget!

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

My favorite place to find home decor! I never walk out of this store empty handed! They have a huge selection of styles and prices. They have a great return policy as well, so if you bring something home and it doesn't look as planned, you can return it to the store!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Home Goods offers a unique economical value. They're committed to keeping prices affordable while giving great selection. Their customer service counter is also ideal with anything that might come up. This store is highly recommended for its service and selection.

take7 Sandy, UT

Favorite to search for rugs and home accents. You see something good you need to take it or it's gone when you come back. The price is right and the style fits anywhere in your home. They have a great selection of decor. The rug I bought sheds like crazy but it is beautiful and I don't mind it. Have bought accent tables and chairs that are different and stylish.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

Each holiday season I search for the perfect centerpiece or table runner or decoration to complete my dining table... This year I found a centerpiece AND table runner to compliment my table at HomeGoods. I received so many compliments from my invited guests. Thank you HomeGoods for bringing the holiday spirit to my table.

Aunt Cathy Bay Saint Louis, MS

The first time you go, you'll be there for hours. So many beautiful things to look at. I went back and bought several birthday and Christmas gifts. Metal wall hangings , and at a great price. Friends loved their gifts.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

This store is amazing. I love the products they carry. It's apart of the TJ Maxx and Marshall's family and it's my most favorite place to stop. Wish there was one closer to Gulfport Mississippi.

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Always able to purchase clothes and other items for the house and great for gifts. Appreciate being able to do various types of shopping in one location with great prices. Always a positive experience. Also, always surprised by what you find in the store.

Adria Cheyenne, WY

Love me some home goods. I could spend hours in this store. Such cute and fantastic stuff. Might be one favorite places to shop for beautiful home decorations. Just bought the coolest rug there the other day and it was only $13! I would have expected it to be at least $50

Bryndie Managua, MN

There are no words for how great the stuff at home goods is. It’s so cute and they really have something for everyone’s style. Items range all the way from big pieces of furniture like sectionals and down to the tiny details like little succulents. Awesome store.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

Home goods, I love everything that shows up in each store. This is one of my favorite stores to shop in. Their products that they have are always nice and clean customer service is always good the. The employees are always helpful to put things in my car.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Oh my goodness I found the cutest cake stand. The price was good and I fell in love right away. I wanted the matching stuff but I decided I better not go crazy. But this cake stand is really cute. The entire store is amazing so if you are looking for a gift think about a gift card. The store wasn’t too busy so hoping it doesn’t go out. My mom in another state goes often and says it’s busy so maybe my state doesnt know about it yet

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Like TJ Maxx and Marshalls, I am obsessed with Home Goods. Their inventory is always changing, so if you see a piece of furniture you like, buy it! Or it might not be there the next day. It's pricey, but I almost always find exactly what I'm looking for whether it's a chair or end table.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I love Home Goods! I always go here first because I know I'm going to get high-quality products at half (or more!) the price tag. It's also nice that they have such a variety of selection and are constantly getting new items. It's a great one-stop shop for home decor!

Delaney Payton Havana, FL

Home Goods has very nice products for a good price. Their stores are kept organized and the staff is very helpful.

Rachel Warburton Orem, UT

I love that every time you go there can be something different. Love to get comforters and gifts there!

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

I love this store and could spend hours in there. Homegoods is always clean and very well organized. They have something for every room in my house.

Jean Pleimann Hollywood, FL

Love this store!! Such a variety of things for the hone you won’t find anywhere else! Great prices, something for everyone on your list! Unique merchandise

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I love shopping for my home at Home Goods. I'm able to find name brands and great quality at exceptional prices. They offer so much variety and prices I'm unable to find anywhere else.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Homegoods is GREAT if you are looking for items that are usually expensive, for a cheaper price. There are days where you'll find everything you need, and days where you might not, but finding items at a reduced price makes it worth it. Sometimes the items can be broken or dirty, however.

Syl North Port, FL

I went to a new Home Goods in Port Charlotte Florida. I was looking for two end tables, I found only one. There was an employee helped me locate the other one in the store. Also all the employees are nice people.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

Home Goods is one of my favorite stores! It is so much fun to go and see all the products they have at affordable prices. It has made decorating our home so much more enjoyable.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I bought a couple of unique decorative items from here and appreciate that they have things you don't find everywhere. Their prices have been very good and there is a lot of fun things to choose form.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Home Goods is an excellent low cost furniture provider. They have excellent brands, many styles to choose from and they have speedy delivery too. They are worth it with great customer service too.

amy rex ,

I have to be careful not to spend all my money here! I love their accessories. I have a pumpkin that matches my room decor and I still have it out in February, I love it so much.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I always go to Home Goods to look for the cutest holiday decor and home decor. If i go in for one thing it's lucky to leave only with three things. Such cute things and such great prices!

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

This store has just about anything you could as for. The stores are large and well organized. Everything from pillows to outdoor furniture it has it all. The prices are fair and the staff was as expected. Overall good experience.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love to go to home goods. They are a great little store with so many fun, colorful and cute decorative merchandize. I can always find a new item to bring a decorative touch to my home from this store.

AK Riverton, UT

I've purchased a few furniture pieces from Home Goods. I think they have really beautiful pieces for a good price! Sometimes you have to hunt around and use your imagination (some of the pieces at our Home Goods are crowded and stacked too close).... but it's worth it!

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Home Goods has so many options for home decor. I recently bought a rug there and was happy with the quality and price. They have a very large selection of rugs, pillows and wall hangings.

Lea Fiscella Clermont, FL

I love Homegoods selection of products and most of it is affordable.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

Home Goods is always confusing and a mess. Their prices are low but their products' quality reflects the prices. Their customer service makes up for their products but I wouldnt buy from them again.

Ellie American Fork, UT

Home goods has such a wide variety that I could spend the whole day there! They options are so cute, comfy, and quality and the employees are so accommodating!

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

My wife shops here often for home decor. She just decorated the shelves on our entertainment center and it looks great. You can get name brand items for very cheap

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Home Goods has a lot of cute and modern home decor. It can be a little pricey. I remodeled my room a few years ago, and I bought almost all of my decor from home goods. They have all been durable and met my expectations.

Tracey Garella Edwardsville, IL

I love the reasonable prices on beautiful home decor.

Mymy Tallahassee, FL

They have the cutest kitchen items ever!

Brielle Spencer Pleasant Grove, UT

Great for finding all the small and cute things for your home.

Toni Purdy Bullhead City, AZ

Love this place it gives you so many different ideas for home decor. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I was able to find 2 nice mirrors within a few minutes of entering the store. They are very pretty and the price was not bad.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

I regularly purchase items from Home Goods. I love the good assortment of items and the prices can't be beat.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

Home Goods is one of my favorite places to shop! I love finding great quality high end brands for a fraction of the retail price