Ameriprise Logo

Founded in 1894 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Ameriprise uses its signature Confident Retirement® approach in financial advising. This approach involves covering the essentials, ensuring lifestyle preferences, preparing for the unexpected, and leaving a legacy.

Regular meetings with an Ameriprise advisor include setting goals, checking progress, and monitoring opportunities for investment. Brokerage fees depend on your personal situation and needs.

District Capital Management Logo
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

4.8

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I connected with an Ameriprise many years ago when they were still part of AmEx. My employer offered free advice and we were introduced to an agent. We decided to start working with him. The service has always been consistent and our agent has made a difference as he has guided us through building up a nest egg for retirement. I'm now only a few years from retirement and I feel very prepared. Ameriprise has been a great company to work with. I have referred him many times to friends and several have also worked with Ameriprise successfully.

Melany Willks ,

The company is very responsible and reliable, I am involved with them for about half a year and they showed only good signs so far! love the deal.

Debra Ogden, UT

We have been with Ameriprise Financial for several years and love our advisor. He has been great about reaching out to us and helping us continue to reach our goals. Great customer service and personable service!!!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

My financial advisor, Ed G is very hands on. He takes time to review your information .