EyeBuyDirect Logo

EyeBuyDirect

8.0

Timothy Allen San Jose, CA

Great selection, good prices, regular deals! My 5th pair of glasses from them and they do not dissapoint.

Alyse Saylor Pittsburgh, PA

Great experience all around! I ordered and received my glasses in a super short period of time. I am very satisfied

Kimberly M Hollywood, FL

I love the quality of the product that I received and the customer care was exceptional once I received my new glasses.

K L Saint Paul, MN

Tbh eyebuydirect is one of the beta websites for prescription glasses at an affordable cost and with quality frames.

kenzie quynn Harrisburg, PA

I love the glasses I got and they were cheaper than anywhere else. I would definitely buy from here again

Justice Hepler Newaygo, MI

Loved how easy it was to pick a pair of glasses that actually fits, and to also recieved them within a week is amazing!

Brigette Broughton Chicago, IL

I love my glasses, they came in fast in great quality. And my contact with customer service was great as well

Sharjil Iqbal Chicago, IL

Quality of the glasses is excellent. Would definitely prefer this over many big stores for eye glasses.

Steve Pitts Stanwood, WA

Quick service and great quality. Was very easy to select appropriate size frames using the website tools.

Misty Larson Midlothian, TX

EyeBuy Direct is very inexpensive compared to other stores. Their customer service is excellent as well!

Kristi O Birmingham, AL

The materials are hardy and delivered as expected, and they have very good selection of colors, styles and shapes.

Tonya Williams Eatontown, NJ

Good selection, nice photos of the glasses on models, try on feature is a plus, easy to place an order.

Scott Mather Ashford, CT

Excellent . Easy all the way around from filtering for the glasses you want to trying them on and ordering.

Maggie Chambersville, PA

They were so reasonably priced and so many different styles to choose from! Comfortable and high quality!

Han Cam Saint Charles, MO

Very quick and easy, I loved that you could use an image to visualize what the frames would look like on your face.

Rosalie Perez Anaheim, CA

Glasses are great but I spent extra money to facilitate quicker delivery, yet it took nearly 2 weeks to receive my glasses. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Suki Skinner Evanston, IL

Love the look, quick shipping, great customer service. I’ve ordered for myself, my son, and will order again!

Blair Vaccaro Southington, CT

Quick process and quality products. Used my FSA to get EXACTLY what I wanted for a fraction of the cost.

Jeffrey Fondelier Pittsburgh, PA

I've bought 2 or 3 pairs on eyebuydirect; the first 2 were only okay. the last pair i bought are terrific. good price, good product. thank you.

Sandy , CA

Great quality glasses. Wish the try on feature was a little more accurate but still a great benefit vs. other sites.

German Martinez Albuquerque, NM

Great glasses for blue lights! I received my package way sooner than predicted. TOtally recommend buying!

Joni Hampton, SC

Style and quality. And if I’m not satisfied, easy return or exchange. You’ve earned a consumer for life.

Helen C Hallstrom Princeton, MN

I do not like the quality of eyeglasses. 2 of the pairs I have purchased in the last year have broken easily and I cannot wear them a few months after purchasing them

laneLat Nashville, TN

overall I very much like the company! I am returning one of th pairs I ordered and they have made it very easy.

Carli Hankey Columbus, MS

The frames are cute and they honor their replacement policy well! Honestly, they are the best glasses I’ve ever had!

xena scully Corning, NY

Good choice of inexpensive frames and plenty of options to choose from as far as lenses and every specific detail.

Sandra Warrensburg, MO

I always get my orders in a timely manner and I am very satisfied with the service and the price that I pay

Mary Ann Shuster Union City, MI

I LOVE being able to order glasses on line. I LOVE being able to virtually try them on. Prices are wonderful...

Bonnie Edwards ,

Super easy to navigate the website & enter my prescription and place my order. Super fast shipping & excellent product!

Jordan Horton Ooltewah, TN

My prescription is always expensive or too strong for cool frames but I got a super fun pair for a great price!

Alex Charleston, SC

Fast efficient and prescription correct! First time ever purchasing eye glasses on line and was extremely satisfied.

Lindsay Neitzel Fond du Lac, WI

There were a wide variety of options and it was fairly inexpensive for prescription glasses, and they’re good quality.

Brianne Libby Lewiston, ME

Quick, easy, true to size and shape glasses. Very happy with the sunglasses and eye glasses I bought.

Alexis Gomez Arlington, TX

Low prices, quick delivery, and great customer service when I made a mistake filling out my prescription details

JT Brown San Francisco, CA

It’s always a wonderful experience. Quality eyeglasses and excellent service! You can’t ask for more.

Jessica Davenport Saint Augustine, FL

Love my frames, love my lenses, delivery was great (except for tracking but that may have been usps)

Brenna Jones Borger, TX

Very affordable frames. Great selection. Easy ordering process. My prescription wouldn't work for sunglasses but no explanation was given.

Medea Posser Sturgis, SD

Love the low price frames and lenses, wish they had more bright colors. Shipping is always quick and secure.

Caitlin Ferguson Las Cruces, NM

I ordered two pairs of glasses and I am impressed by the quality! Fun and affordable, what more can you ask for?

Brandi Conley Winfield, WV

Ordered the day I got my new set from eyemart express n they actually were here and ready before my other one was

Ashley Knight San Antonio, TX

It was very affordable and easy! It also came early and I was very satisfied! Will definitely order again!

Kimmy Chang Riverview, FL

I love that there are so many styles to choose from and that the quality of the product is so amazing.

Starryeyes De la rosa Livermore, CA

You have a wide range of frame shapes for very decent prices, I can get two frames for what insurance will pay for one.

steve johnson Marietta, GA

Customer service was easy to work with; clarified the order w/me and made it a more pleasurable experience ...

Michael Foster Columbia, MD

Simple enough. I was kind of thrown off by the cost to get sunglasses versus regular glasses, but it’s still cheaper than the stores.

Tina Indianapolis, IN

While the glasses came promptly and the prescription seemed accurate, the glasses will not stay on my face. They are way too big. For the measurements, I used a pair of glasses that fit me well.

Martin Castanon El Centro, CA

The second pair of glasses that I ordered look like 3D glasses that the theaters provide "cheap quality" and they were more pricy than my kudos.

Mia ,

Shipping delay wasn't appreciated . Glasses were nice, but the nose pieces are uneven , they are also super creaky. I wish it came with a case.

Elizabeth Wakefield, MA

Easy to use. Great Selection. Very inexpensive for great quality glasses and lenses. Quick delivery!

Eve S Saranac Lake, NY

Honestly I am dissatisfied. They had miscommunicated and my glasses came a lot later than they were supposed to. Although they came late, customer service was very sweet and the frames are at such a good price.