EyeBuyDirect Logo

EyeBuyDirect

8.0

Jessica Plum Phoenix, AZ

I enjoy the frames but i was displeased with how long i had to wait. They did give me 40% off on my next order though. So i appreciate they acknowledge the long wait.

Paola Caudill Norcross, GA

I like how there are many options of frames to choose from and knowing that I can return them if there’s anything I don’t like about the frames.

genesis vega Riverside, CA

Customer service was a pain and super rude when I contacted them in regards to my order status. I was scoffed at and told I just needed to wait until I received my order when I questioned why my order hadn't moved past a production stage for longer than 4 days.

Maria Carvell Chicago, IL

Glasses arrived fairly quickly despite stated delays. They're a great pair and I appreciated that they let me use an old prescription.

Matthew Friend San Francisco, CA

Two day shipping was so helpful, as I'd lost my glasses and needed a new pair ASAP but didn't have time to visit a store.

Danny Aguilar Boulder City, NV

I enjoyed choosing glasses customized to what I like. It is much cheaper than paying $100+ dollars at my local eye store.

Andrew Olear Roanoke, TX

Excellent service! Each pair of my glasses were the perfect price and out weight my $500 dollar glasses. I will be shopping here going forward.

Ipad gladys Hollywood, FL

I’m sad cause the prescription is hire than the correct place, and I need it badly. You ask me to send it back but at least I put this lower or hire it depending what do I need to see.

John O Roanoke, VA

Communication on delay was adequate. Glasses are perfect by all measures. I took great care to be sure measurements were consistent. It paid off.

Elaine Meszaros Wellington, WGN

A really good selection of frames. The glasses arrived quickly too. I would recommend Eyebuydirect and will be ordering a pair for my husband soon.

aiko foun Yuma, AZ

I liked how there were so many options, but the shipping just took way to long. It almost took an entire month just for them to get here and now I want to return a pair and probably won't get it until April. I'm starting to think it's not even worth it.

Jasmine Soto Chino Hills, CA

I am a first time customer and my only issue/complaint was the shipment process. I paid for regular shipping that guaranteed less a than 14 days process yet the product took over 20 days to arrive. Also, I couldn’t track my order because my order either said: “hasn’t shipped” or “preshipment”. The product is nice but it took too long to receive it.

A Vyff Auburn, MA

Lenses were better than a highly reviewed local to me store that cost hundreds more. Customer service is wonderful as well.

Alexis John Hernandez Seattle, WA

Aside from the long wait for my frames due to unforeseen business closures from their suppliers in China, their frames and lens quality is

Jennifer Watts Waggoner, IL

I AM IN LOVE 😍 I seriously can not wait to buy more fun glasses and try more styles that are out of my very tiny box. Thank you

Lisa Brooks Charlottesville, VA

I love all the glasses I have purchased from Eyebuydirect . They are a necessity as well as accessories. Great craftsmanship .

Trung Tran Louisville, KY

You guys will give away a pair of glasses (I'm guessing they were returns) so that's cool. A f f o r d ab l e Dislike? Dis I like is more like it

jeffrey morris Lakewood, CA

The glasses were nice BUT the service from this company was BAD. The glasses came well past due. Sorry emails came all the time with delays in China. They didn't give me free shipping and after speaking to customer service....they said they would credit my credit card for the shipping. I am still upset with this company.

Dale Schwalm Omaha, NE

Good communication about delay of order. Received an unexpected partial refund. That goes a long way to make a customer contented.

Sheila Moore Dallas, TX

Excellent products at great prices. Fast shipping. I have bought multiple pairs of glasses for several family members and have always been satisfied.

Omar Siddique The Bronx, NY

Good price and customer service. Would prefer options with a slightly more premium build quality but am definitely content with selection now.

Marniwho ,

We have loved EyeBuyDirect! The online process is great! They have a great selection of glasses and at a great price! It makes having multiple pairs fun and easy.

Karli American Fork, UT

I bought my blue light glasses from EyeBuyDirect and absolutely love the product. The quality is amazing and the price was even better. The service was quick and accurate.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

My mother used eyebuydirect and had a wonderful experience. I recently ordered and am still waiting for my order. Easy to use and great for the price.

Taylor Johnston

EyeBuyDirect has really fast shipping and is easy to use!

Amber Williams Salt Lake City, UT

Is great customer service easy website to go through great glasses

John Wycliffe Fremont, MI

My experience was quick and painless, and a lot cheaper than in-store options! And my glasses are great :)

Paula Yoshida Sunnyvale, CA

I love my glass and the lens to protect my eyes while in front of screen is really helping, no more headaches.

Perpetual Self Hayward, CA

Mentioned 1 yr guarantee however, makes you pay for shipping which can sometimes be more than the glasses themselves.

m87aguilar Las Vegas, NV

Glasses are great prices, you always have some sort of discount, usually receive glasses within two weeks or less.

Edited Visions Des Moines, IA

A great pair of glasses, at the best price I have ever gotten, We will be using EyeBuyDirect for all our glasses needs

Lauren Kimple Austin, TX

Fantastic, arrived way before they said i would get them. ..and excellent communication theoughout the process!

Brooke Headley Cincinnati, OH

Fast delivery. Lots of frame options. The screen/blue upgrade is amazing it helps working on computers all day.

Cheryl The Dalles, OR

Best experience shopping on line for glasses. Sight easy to click through and fast shipping. Glasses are perfect!!!

Valerie Swink Solana Beach, CA

Beautiful styles, far nicer than other sites. Good prices and excellent quality. I'll use them again.

Evan Patterson Virginia Beach, VA

the glasses prescription was wrong have tried emailing multiple times tried calling to request a return and have fix, they refuse to respond back. worst customer service ever. been 3 weeks now with no luck on getting them so I have now file a report with the BBB.

JACOB ATHAMNI East Falmouth, MA

The custome disingns of the frame and the Option to pick and choose in what you want in your frames.

Noobs GOOSEY ,

Loved the glasses came in at a decent time and that they worked with my right prescription. Thank you

Shannon Taylor Union City, CA

My glasses are perfect fit! Love them, I also ordered sunglasses and they are comfortable and perfect fit

Jose Ortiz Woonsocket, RI

I really enjoy the glasses and sunglasses I’ve bought. My newest purchase looks great on me lol! Thank you so much

Talia Howard San Antonio, TX

I have ordered multiple pairs of prescription and blue light glasses. I have recommended EyeBuyDirect many times.

Melissa W West Orange, NJ

I broke my glasses in the hospital during the start of the Covid-19 pandemic and received my replacement fast.

William Ryan Ossining, NY

very pleased with the quality of the lens and frames was del. promptly. would ortder from EYEBUYDIRECT again

Gwen Marie Ewing Arlington Heights, IL

Love my new glasses! Very good looking and better than expected. Such good prompt service and the price is right!

Lizzie Hauer Woodstock, IL

Phenominal! I order my glasses and they came in the mail 2 days later! Pricing was super affordable!

Jessica Greenman Springfield, MA

I love Eyebuydirect! Every pair of glasses are amazing and super affordable. I wouldn't get my glasses anywhere else!

Moira The Bronx, NY

The prescription glasses and the sun glasses are a great product. My daughter loves then. Perfect fit.

Rachel The Colony, TX

I received my glasses in less than a week. They were perfect, trendy, and well made. Would definitely order again!

caroline La Plata, MD

i love my glasses so far, they have a nice fit.I would rate them 5 stars.Great cost for great quality.

Sharon Deleal Riverside, CA

It was pretty easy I am very happy with my glasses I would recommend you to any one who need glasses