EyeBuyDirect Logo

EyeBuyDirect

8.0

David Lotfi Washington, DC

I like that you take your time putting the product together in the most careful way. All my glasses are high quality.

sammyrae1991 Southfield, MI

I ordered a pair of glasses. They are not working for me. Tried to process a return and the company won't email me back the return instructions. Did everything I was supposed to do online to beging the return and was told support would email me what to do next. That was 3-4 days ago...

EJ4406 Little River, SC

Eyebuy Direct does a great job with glasses. The frames are a great quality and the lenses are always perfect.

Stephanie DeSimini Saint John, IN

Low cost glasses are great for me because I like to keep a pair at work, in my car, at home, and then a couple extras!

kristen dicorcia Livingston, NJ

This pair is much better than my last order. Last order the prescription was off, this pair its perfect.

Monica McAllister Clarkston, GA

I absolutely love my glasses, they are a bit snug behind the ears, but they fit my style so well!!!!🔥

Janine Cooper Portland, OR

Love these glasses they are beautiful and the progressive lenses mean no more switching glasses to read my phone.

Melissa Ganzman Philadelphia, PA

Had a great experience. I bought cute affordable frames that look great and were mailed right to me!

Latoya Lakeland, FL

Love my glasses they came late but i received a email for 40% off my next order which means I’ll be ordering another pair soon i can’t wait.

Mary Kansas City, MO

I ordered 3 pairs of glasses. I was surprised and impressed with the quality. They got here later than anticipated.

Bill Howlett Chicago, IL

Quality product at a value price! I didn’t have to spend too much or sacrifice quality to get what I wanted.

Truman Sharp Tallahassee, FL

I like the selection and prices. I feel that my glasses took a little too long to ship, but apparently there were business closures.

Yennae Bekele San Rafael, CA

Glasses fit nice, I like them! It took a really long time to get here. I can't virtually try on some of the frames. The camera just doesn't show the glasses sometimes.

Toniya Terrell Blue Bell, PA

They had an issue back in china so they emailed me about the issue and offered me a coupon for a whole year.

Heather Do Nascimento Houston, TX

I understand there were some issues with some companies in China, this should have been told to customers earlier instead of 2 weeks after not receiving the eyeglasses on time. I appreciate the discount code, but communication should have been better. Other than that, the glasses were perfect, just didn’t fit my style.

Aly J Tampa, FL

Took very very long for me to get these glasses, and even that wouldn’t have been so bad if they had communicated with me. But they did not until I kept calling about my glasses.

Nakeshia Shannon Greenville, SC

Slower delivery than normal this time around due to things happening over seas, but my glasses work great.

Hal Seattle, WA

Great products for a good value. Selection and ease of ordering make EyeByeDiect my favorite shopping experience.

Kate Evans Minneapolis, MN

I've never had an issue with any of the 4 pairs of glasses I've ordered. Great styles for a great price!

Marie Lamb Mount Sterling, KY

Delivery took forever and my pair of glasses didn’t come with a little screw to a just the tightness so that sucks. I’m happy about the frames and cost tho,

jim connelly Lansdale, PA

with the delay caused by the problems in China I wasn't sure I would see my sunglasses in time for the summer but the arrived this week good job

Lakshay Arora Richardson, TX

Value for money and quality of product. Range of products on the web store. Will definitely recommend to a friend.

Annie Omer Salt Lake City, UT

I really like how I can upload a picture of myself to "try on" my glasses before I buy them, that was super helpful.

Mrs B Memphis, TN

Got address wrong twice, took almost a month to get after delaying shipping. I love the glasses though they’re perfect, just a little more complications than I’d like to deal with.

Ericka Farrior ,

There was a delay with one of my orders, nonetheless you all pulled through, kept the communication intact. Great Service!

Amanda Muirhead Knoxville, TN

It was definitely a bummer to have to wait that long to receive them since I was supposed to receive them before a trip, but I understand these things happen.

Wanda Lane Polnitz Decatur, GA

It took longer than I thought and I did receive an eyelass case not a cloth to keep lenses clean. I thought those were standard.

Bob Dickinson, TX

Initial review is positive glasses seem well constructed. Time will tell if they have the required endurance.

Maegan Rust Logan, UT

Never going to buy glasses through my doctors office again. Great prices and ability to return glasses. Great company and great service.

Shayla Jones Eagle Mountain, UT

Easy to order prescription glasses for my daughter. Hard to know the size online. The Size 53 was a little to big for my 9 year old.

Ellie American Fork, UT

I love this website because it lets you see what the glasses would look like on you with a picture! The options are cute, realistic, and well priced!

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

Eyebuydirect is the only place that I purchase my glasses from. The quality is amazing and they are very sturdy compared to other companies.

Holly Brown Baton Rouge, LA

cheaper glasses that don’t look it! getting frames from here is simple and easy on the wallet, so I can get more than one! love them!

Camille Lynnwood, WA

I got some of the cutest new prescription glasses from these guys! The website was easy to use, and the glasses arrived on time.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

While quality may suffer for EyeBuyDirect glasses, they always have great sales and promos that make getting trendy fashion glasses realistic and cheap.

Patty Santana Las Vegas, NV

Amazing ! Love my glasses , the delivery was fast and the glasses are also very good quality

Misha Parks North Miami Beach, FL

I like the selection of classes that they have but whether or not the glasses will be in stock is sometimes an issue when ordering.

Kelly Corey Whittier, CA

Everything was good. i have ordered twice and both times I have been satisfied all the way around.

Kristeen Clarksville, MD

I received both glasses in great shape but I am returning one as it does not fit my face , too big.

Laurie Willems Lewistown, MT

I was really scared to order ion line. When I got them I could see up close but not far away and I need to send them back

Emily Nash McDonald, PA

Affordable glasses that fit great and look super cute! Fast shipping - can't wait to order more.

Sean Ponder Denton, TX

Great glasses, inexpensive and fast delivery. Why would you do it any other way?

Amy Pisoni San Francisco, CA

I like the glasses. They fit well and are nice quality for the most part. I don't think they have the blue light lens that I ordered though.

Zianna F El Dorado Hills, CA

I really like that the shipping was fast and prompt and my glasses turned out great

G U Ferndale, WA

I liked the prices and that I could upload a photo of myself to "try on" the frames first.

Nathan Fynaardt Dallas, TX

Quick, easy and cost effective! The frames are almost the exact same as the $200 pair I have!

Stephanie Williamson St Louis, MO

I luv this company. Great glasses and an affordable price. I tell everyone about it.

Rick117 Zam Weslaco, TX

Amazing costumer service. I'll buy my next and the ones after that glasses here and nowhere else.

Kiana Colberg Lynnwood, WA

Never fails. I’m always satisfied with EyeBuyDirect frames and their timely service!

Steve Shingledecker St Louis, MO

The great selection & prices! If you check all the other places, you will be back.