ProForm is a leader in the exercise equipment industry with decades of experience. The company is owned by ICON Health and Fitness, which also owns the other well-known brand NordicTrack.

ProForm sells treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, and rowers. You can also purchase ProForm training videos that include premade workouts with expert trainers. The company offers free shipping on all products. You can also upgrade delivery options to include any of the following: in-home delivery, room of choice delivery, or room of choice delivery and assembly. If you pay your ProForm bill in full within 18 months from the date of purchase, you will pay no interest.

Bowflex chevron_right
AbTronic chevron_right

4.1

Lindsey Newman

February 13th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently was gifted a pro-form tour de france bike for Christmas, it is meant to work with IFit technology so you can participate in trainer led workouts. My bike however has literally NOT WORKED with ifit since I received it almost three months ago now. I have contacted customer service multiple times (and also called without speaking to anyone atlas three times after waiting on hold for 45-55 minutes) but needless to say- the customer service is AWFUL. I called within the first 30 days of trying out my new bike to tell them it wasn't working and that maybe i should return it, but the tech support told me it should be fixed in a week or two so be patient and hang on to it. I asked specifically if this was a frequent issue with my bike in specific and she said "no". Well after another month with no change I called again and now they refuse to let me return the bike. Literally I'm stuck with it waiting an eternity for ifit and preform to work out their crap so I'm not paying for NOTHING every single month. Couldn't be unhappier.

Adrianne murray

December 30th, 2019 Brigham City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have both an elliptical and a treadmill from this company. The treadmill we’ve had for about 14 years and is going strong. The elliptical I’ve had for about 2 1/2 years. I would say I’ve been happier with the treadmill and sometimes the elliptical and the updates can be frustrating. But both of them I would buy again. And saying that I use my elliptical every day

KC

December 7th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had our proform treadmill for over 10 years. We've never had any major issues with it. Setting it up was a pain, but that's expected with any machine!

Sara Smith

December 4th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love my exercise bike and that it can adjust to a different height for me than from my husband and has so many different options to choose from for my workouts.

Eric Smith

November 13th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our exercise bike was great as the seat was adjustable for different heights and has a variety of programs to select.

AK

November 7th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have the Tour de France Pro Form bike. It feels like you're on a real bike -- I love that the elevation changes and tension changes to make it feel very authentic. That said, we've had some technical issues with it. We spent some time with costumer service and ended up having a technician come out to fix it. Any hiccups with such an expensive piece is frustrating.

Alyssa Boren

October 10th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love my ProForm treadmill! It has so many fun options you can choose to give you all kinds of different work outs. It's easy to figure out how to use and it's safe.

Don Boren

October 9th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have this treadmill in my home. It works well. Easy controls with lots of options for speed and incline. I like that I can plug my tablet or phone into it and it has built-in speakers.

Amy Boren

October 7th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our treadmill at home is a proform. It was a great price and works great. It is simple to use and we have had it for 4 and it still works great!

Jaime

September 30th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a ProForm elliptical machine, and I love it. It has different pre-programmed workouts I can choose from... either performance-based or calorie-based. I love that I can choose a pre-programmed workout based on the time I want and then within that time limit, I can choose the difficulty.