In business for over three decades, Precor is a well-known brand that makes advanced exercise equipment. Health clubs, hotels, spas, universities, and individuals from all around the world purchase Precor products.

The company specializes in cardio machines and strength equipment, as well as group training equipment. Precor products include treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, and weight machines.

Precor does not offer returns after a product is delivered and installed. However, if you cancel your order before delivery and installation, you will receive a refund for the product but not for the shipping cost.

AbTronic chevron_right
Assault Fitness chevron_right
BODYCRAFT chevron_right

Melanie
November 12th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM DETAILS

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my PRECOR elliptical machine!!! I used it at the gym so much that I decided to buy one for my house after an accident that left me unable to drive for many months. I can’t say enough good about this company!

Don Boren
October 9th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I have used PRECOR elliptical trainers at my gym and found them to be very well made and solid construction. Controls are easy to use. I like that they have a built-in fan to cool you off during work-out.

Amy Boren
October 7th, 2019 American Fork, UT

There is a precor elliptical at the gym that I love to use. I switch to 2 machines I love the quick start option and It is very reliable.