NordicTrack is a fitness equipment creator that began creating what the company calls skiers, which are full-body workout machines that mimic skiing with a flywheel, adjustable elevation, and adjustable arm and stride resistance. In the 1990s, NordicTrack began expanding its services to include other fitness equipment, such as treadmills, incline trainers, strength machines, stationary bikes, steppers, fitness apparel, and more.

NordicTrack also offers fitness training videos that include expert trainers who walk you through workouts specific to the machine you’re using.

NordicTrack provides a 30-day return policy on its products as well as free shipping. Free shipping excludes Commercial X32i, Commercial X22i, Commercial 2950 Treadmill, RW900 Rower, Grand Tour Pro, FS9i Freestrider, Commercial S15i, and S22i Studio Cycles and Fusion CST models.

ProForm chevron_right
4.1
AbTronic chevron_right
Assault Fitness chevron_right

Lindsey Newman

February 13th, 2020 American Fork, UT

My parents had a nordic track treadmill and it lasted for YEARS. We literally ran it into the ground and it wasn't until about 17 -19 years later that it needed to be replaced. That's amazing.

Jacob

December 31st, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nordic Track fitness machines are a great way to train for endurance and long distance exercising. They are easy to use and high quality.

Sara Smith

December 4th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love our treadmill. We have had it for several years now and never had any problems. I love that it folds up so it doesn't take up too much room when not in use.

AK

November 12th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got a NordicTrack treadmill over 9 years ago (I think it was from Costco) and it still works great. I'm not a great athlete (so I'm not using it all the time), but I love having it for those cold days when you don't want to exercise outside or trek it over to the gym. I don't need any fancy gizmos, just want the treadmill to have a good feel (which this does).

Melanie

November 12th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bought a Nordic Track classic pro skier and it worked as advertised. It takes up a bit of room, but I’ve never had any problems with it and I’ve owned it for quite some time.

Eric Smith

November 8th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love our treadmill and we had a tech come out to perform an annual service and never had any problems.

Don Boren

October 9th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used this equipment at hotel gyms. Seems to be cheaply made. Controls aren't intuitive.

October 7th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It takes up quite a bit of space when you use it but it has so many things and ways to use so I don’t mind it one bit.

Shauna Craig

October 3rd, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I LOVE LOVE LOVE NordicTrak. I bought an elliptical from them at least 20 years ago, and it is still going strong! Our son has the newest, fancy model and he absolutely loves it too. When I have needed to order parts to fix my "old" model, the customer service department at the sporting goods store was very helpful to us.