My Patriot Supply

My Patriot Supply

My Patriot Supply is a unique emergency preparedness store headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. They have been in business since 2006; what started out as a company specializing only in heirloom seeds has now become a full supplier of emergency and self reliance goods.

The Good

• Niche
  • Layaway program

This company has carved out a unique niche for itself; it is a little different from most other emergency preparedness companies that we have seen. My Patriot Supply distinguishes itself on a unique variety and fair prices. Some of the goods they carry include:

• A wide variety of heirloom seeds, including a survival seed vault
  • Homesteading and self reliance supplies, such as home canning equipment and kitchen tools for processing a gardenful of produce
  • Survival gear
  • Emergency lighting, power, and fire starting equipment
  • Emergency survival food
  • Water filtration

We also like that this company offers a layaway program as a no-interest route to budget for higher cost purchases, and the streamlined, easy to use website.

The Bad

• Food options

If you are looking for a wide variety of freeze dried foods, or staple storage foods like beans and grains, My Patriot Supply is not a great option for these needs. The food storage section focuses heavily on full kits containing primarily dehydrated main dishes, which is fine is that is what you are after. Many food storage shoppers may be looking for greater selection, though.

The Bottom Line

This company has general emergency preparedness supplies, especially for homesteading goods and quality heirloom seeds. There is a good selection of basic food storage items, but for anyone wanting to shop for a wide variety of freeze dried staples or emergency learning materials, look elsewhere.

4 My Patriot Supply Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

June 13th, 2017

Ordered my items on June 1st and thinking I would have gotten them by now which is June 13th and still not in receipt. I'm not reviewing the product because I haven't gotten them as yet, but in reviewing the delivery based on their shipping/return policy. I'm not happy at all. There was no heads up via email that getting the items out to me would be delayed. I'm hoping now that whenever the items get to me I will have no complaints.

May 25th, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL

customer service is a joke , and there 24 hour delivery isn't accurate at all even if you pay extra for fed ex

January 9th, 2016

High Quailty product. We have tried several items and were pleasantly surprised. Freeze dried connotates some rather poor old perceptions we had. The new methods must have been perfected since I was a kid. Their packaging is very well done and thought out. We would rather have fewer quality items than a plethora of choices that didn't live up to what we have tried so far. We got seeds earlier and found he packaging to be excellent. We planted several items all of which had excellent germination percentages. Unfortunately for us the Deer had the final taste test. They decimated our garden. I will win that battle this year.

February 6th, 2015 Pasadena, TX

I love my Patriot supply this comes In handy for my family and I keep up the good work love y'all .