Lds.org Logo

7.6

Madge Easton Orem, UT

I use this site all the time. It it great for finding answers to questions and information about the churches activities. Love reading the magazines online and their conference talks almost immediately.

J Crawley Provo, UT

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints helps make the world a better place. Members throughout the world seek to do their best to love and serve their neighbors and make a positive difference in their communities.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

The variety and cost of supplies through LDS.org is great. All supplies I've purchased through this company have been high quality and low cost.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I have had a great experience with the LDS church and their emergency preparation. There are many different events they host to inform others.

Martha Sensiba Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ

The emergency food I've purchased from the LDS stores are always fresh and taste good. My grandchildren like the dried fruit for snacks.

Kenneth Okerlund

Really easy to use, with really good prices. As long as you are prepared beforehand with what you need then it will go quite fast and be pretty easy for you.

Melissa Bennett Lambson

I love lds.org. It provides a wealth of of knowledge on emergency preparedness. We didn’t know where to start and this walked us through, step by step. Mixing resource!

David Mortimer

A great resource for Emergency Prep. Any question you have about how much food, how long it is to last can be found. Even the estimators for prep is worth taking a look.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

There are great resources available on the website and I am able to find what I need as it pertains to emergency preparedness topics or be pointed to the right resource.

Bunney Schmidt Orem, UT

All resources put out by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is stellar and will help you prepare for many different types of emergencies.

Cindy Bailey Lehi, UT

I have purchased emergency items and found information about food storage and emergency planning. Great information and quick delivery. High quality and professional.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

I have taken multiple self reliance’s classes and used the website extensively for resource ideas. I don’t know of a more comprehensive program or resource.

Jeff B Orem, UT

High quality low cost emergency prep. I have tried many of the foods and have yet to think anything isn't good. If an emergency comes around I know I will be eating good.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints provides the exact products and necessities for emergency plans! I feel prepared for any possible natural disaster.

MaKayla Christiansen Provo, UT

I have found very helpful information about emergency prep from this site. It is a great way to get prepared and make sure you have everything you need for an emergency.

Chloe Magleby Provo, UT

I absolutely love LDS.org you can always find great resources for emergency preparedness that is actually useful. I love all of their articles and tips

Marci Schramm Salem, UT

I love the information on lds.org. I log on all the time. It shows you how much food you should store per person. It’s a really good site for emergency preparedness

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

LDS.org helps me when I am struggling to find something about the church. It not only helps me to find things, it also helps me to keep up with my personal progress.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I would definitely recommend this company because of their great service. I also always feel welcome there.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

LDS.org is very well was used in helping raise money for people in need after the floods in TX. They can be trusted.

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

Shipping was very fast and their products are good. The overall customer service is amazing. I just wish they had a larger selection of products.

JS Alpine, UT

This website has a variety of helpful things. Food storage is just one of the many helps that is available. I love the uplifting feeling I get when I use this website.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Great instruction and detail given with emergency preparedness. Helpful insights and always willing to help beyond temporary matters if you ask.

Londyn Berrett American Fork, UT

The products produced and sold by LDS for food storage are very high quality at reasonable prices. We love the dried fruit. Highly recommended.

Customer Saratoga Springs, UT

The recommendations for what to include in emergency prep kits. This has been a great starting place to cover the basics.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

Their preparedness fairs are extremely well organized and informational. They don't pressure you into buying anything either.

Ann Bailey Lehi, UT

I have ordered dried food goods and emergency essential items off of Lds.org. Shipping was quick and cost was very inexpensive.

Keri Christensen Lehi, UT

The emergency prep from this website is amazing. It is very useful and gives you a lot of great ideas. It is also free so that is a huge plus for me

BRITTANY RENEE HUMPHREY Lehi, UT

They go above and beyond to help others in need and they offer a wide variety of services that help others prepare for emergencies.

Quinn Johnson South Jordan, UT

They have great intentions and lots of fantastic research. Trust them for emergency preparedness at the very least, if not for more.

Shaylee Provo, UT

This website helps a lot in knowing what to do and how to prepare for any emergency. A lot of good information that is useful and helpful.

Jobie Goodro Orem, UT

Amazing at helping around the world with natural disasters and also the needy. Great for canning, food storage and personal preparation.

Ali Davidson Mesa, AZ

Everything I’ve had for their emergency preparedness has been awesome and not to mention their food is delicious! Will buy from them again!

oallred Gilbert, AZ

I always feel I am prepared for emergencies through Lds.org. Their customer service is excellent and whoever I talk to is kind and helpful.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a member of the LDS church and I love this website! It is a great resource for music, lessons and information about the LDS church!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Lds.org because it is easy to use, very resourceful, and informational for people who don’t know what it is about.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Greatest organization around for emergency services. Non profit organization and really cares about the needs of others.

Bethany Simko Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazing at quick responses. Very educated and prepared for emergencies. Compassionate and good at what they do.

Lori Wakefield Orem, UT

LDS.org has a great website that is easy to navigate. The products received are always exactly what is shown.

Laurie Willis Lehi, UT

So many resources & so much information on how to prepare in all aspects. Great resources for families of all faiths.

Mauri Brewer Lehi, UT

The church of jesus christ of later day saints has amazing resources for food storage and emergency prep information.

JARED J BUCKLEY Fort Bridger, WY

Absolutely love their food! The hot chocolate mix is seriously some of the best. The service is second to none.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

I can always count on the LDS church website to have information on the best ways to be prepared in all areas of life.

anonymous Pleasant Grove, UT

The site has been very helpful for the emergency preparedness. It gives information for spiritual and temporal needs.

Grant American Fork, UT

This was the most comprehensive and reliable website for emergency preparedness that I have encountered.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like to use lds.org for emergency prep. They provide good information and guidelines to follow. The service is free.

Gary Rohrbaugh Payson, UT

Great site with tons of information. They have many links to quality article and information.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

Best emergency preparation that i have seen! Really gives great information on how to be prepared.

HLG American Fork, UT

Fantastic products at the best prices. They have the only canned peaches worth eating.

Shane Alpine, UT

LDS.org has great food for food storage! It tastes good, and it stays good for a very long time!